Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

doctor_tardis_console.jpg

Crashing against the center counsel the Doctor tried to keep the Tardis from crashing, he was fleeing from an enemy and now this was looking bad. Pulling a lever he flopped back onto the ground before it crashed into an alleyway. He could hear yells and chaos outside.

The brunette lifted his head and quickly ran to the doors swinging them open only to look out as this Earth was being overrun. He felt his hearts fill with dread seeing such a thing occur. It reminded him of his world that... He shook his head and ran out into the chaos to try to help.

Turning a corner he held shield a child from being injured. He didn't remember this happening in Earth history. Maybe something happened to change time? He looked around a corner and saw a large dragon like creature flying. Pulling out his glasses he slipped them on, "aren't you a beauty..."

tumblr_mo0uzsbWaf1r0bnq5o3_250_zps4ac0777a.gif

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

With the usual chaos in the world, people were running out of options. Even worse, since the chaos was intensified, the planet was running out of people. It didn't seem so bad to some. Less people to bother them. Among all this chaos, a blonde man trecked through the streets with little concern and one purpose. With people in such disarray and low quantity, he had to search for food.

Spike heard a crash and figured that meant people. All of his kind knew people meant food. Thinking it was his meal ticket, the blonde raced to the source of the crash. That was when he spotted the man protecting the child. From the distance between them he cpuld smell something different. He forged ahead as he spotted the creature come down. With a growl, he picked up the pace and jumped the creature.

The Doctor watched in shock as this crazy blond man? Was he even a man? Attack the creature. Shooing the child over to more people he told them to run before turning to see what was going on. Little did he know he would be a great food source for this man, since he has two hearts.

Quickly he started back for his Tardis. He wanted to help but until he figured out what was going on there was little he could do. The Doctor defeated people with his mind, not by force so he was at a disadvantage. He needed to do some research and fix the problems going on at this time on Earth.

Spike went for the creature's throat and dug his nails, as they exstinded, into the creature's shoulder. He used his quick reflexes to snap the creature's neck before growling and chasing after the man. It wasn't hard with that unique scent. He wet his lips and exstinded his fangs. The thought of feeding on the man had his lungs burning. The anticipation and scent was all too much for him. It was only a matter of time before he realized where the man was headed. With a smirk, he slowed down and waited for the man to enter the tardis before sneaking in after.

The Doctor panted as he ran around the counsel flipping switches and pulled over the screen. Something didn't feel right. As a Time Lord his body was faster, stronger, and better than a normal humans. Actually he'd be almost as strong as a vampire. Glancing over his shoulder he had the Tardis do a scan but picked up no life forms. He didn't feel alone though. His blood could bee an elixir to some and a spice of power to another who knows what it would do to a vampire.

Spike peaked in to where the man had gone and looked around. The place looked strange to him. Almost like the inside of a UFO. He quickly moved across the space to look at the consel. He slipped in to the shadows and got defensive. Something really wasn't right about this man. He could tell something was off. He preferred to stay hidden for now. Though he wasn't sure what the man could or could not do.

tumblr_mne57goLii1qbl6qfo2_250_zpsd9d43e05.gif

Glancing behind himself he wondered what was in there with him. He'd had creatures breech into the Tardis before. Of course he didn't know what was out there on Earth at the moment but he was finding out. Looking at a screen which was covered in odd circular symbol, "oh... oh no... that's not good."

Suddenly he turned and pointed his sonic screwdriver at the man hiding in the shadows, "you wear a very specific cologne, one that a dear friend of mine wore. I didn't realize that scent started at this time. I figured it only existed in the fiftieth century." His voice rambled for a moment, he seemed to be a talker. "Now than... how did you get into my ship?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRS-e9hMn4pXao9w_8ffzFmzfpTHBSAayM-8ssLrL6FmmzEYm2

The blonde stepped out of the shadows, a smirk gracing his lips. "Awe. I've been caught." He gestired to the object in the man's hand and raised an eyebrow. "Is that anyway to greet a guest?" He utilized his speed and shifted to stand behind the man in a blink of the eyes. "I simply walked in. what's this fiftieth century you're speaking of? You are a strange one."

The Doctor turned to face him quickly his eyes barely keeping up with his speed. He tucked the sonic into his pocket knowing he couldn't do anything against him with it. Swallowing hard he analyzed the man before him, "I didn't invite you in so you're hardly a guest. Now if you'll please leave I'm trying to save your planet from dying."

Spike chuckled and leaned against the console, running his tongue over his fangs. "You think I care about the planet? I rather focus on my next food source. Every being for himself."

Turning back to the counsel flipping a few switches then looked at the screen again, "well if the planets gone you no longer have a food source... wait... whats your food source?" The brunette turned to the blond man wondering what he meant.

With dark smile, Spike shifted behind the man and leaned in to graze his teeth over the man's neck. "This will do. I'm not so picky anymore and you smell delicious." The blonde moved across the space and flashed his fangs. "I am good at surviving."

The Doctor went stiff and gripped the control panel, "you don't want to do that." He had met a werewolf, vampire was something new. His brain finally caught up with what this man is. Turning around quickly he face the blond man and swallowed hard. "I'm not human... who knows what it will do to you."

"Not human?" Spike was curious at the man's words as he walked about the room. It seemed strange to consider the man anything else. "What are you? You don't smell like anything else." The blonde used his nails to pick at his teeth before facing the other again. "What's different about your blood?"

"I'm an alien from the planet Gallifrey, a Time Lord," the Doctor went back to typing on a computer keyboard. "I don't know what my blood would do to you, we never thought to test such a thing, since no Time Lord would ever travel here. I'm the only one that's made real contact. I have an advance system compared to humans. Regeneration, linked to the time vortex, two hearts, there's a lot of variables."

He turned to Spike and cocked his head a little, "did I say two hearts? I meant no hearts." He turned back to the screen fidgeting a little. Man did his mouth get him into trouble sometimes.

Spike smiled and tapped his chin. "Two hearts? Sounds like a very tastey meal to me." The blonde slipped up to whisper in the man's ear. "I suppose there's more of you tastey morsels."

The Doctor jumped and turned to face him again but backed up against the counsel, "actually I'm the last one left." He didn't know this man well enough to explain the extinction of his kind. "You're only thinking about eating me." The brunette raised a brow at him still remaining pretty cool as he looked at him. "I've never met a vampire before."

"Eating you? Oh no, it's much more than that." Spike chuckled and went back to pacing the open space. "I plan to feed on you. With two hearts, you could make two meals. It's a combo with possible boosters." The blonde rubbed his chin in thought and considered the options. The possibilities. "So, you do whatever you have planned and I'll feed on you slowly."

The Doctor rolled his eyes, oh the little this man knew. Time Lord's regenerate and heal several times faster than a human. He would have to do some serious stuff for him to loose all his blood. As long as he didn't take out both hearts at the same time he didn't have a problem. He could technically feed him forever if done right, "if you help me I will let you feed off me."

He flipped another switch and the place shifted inside as the Tardis moved, "otherwise I'll take down the shield and burn you alive." The doors to the Tardis opened flooding the room with the sun just outside. They were now floating over the Earth inside his ship. Surrounding the ship was a barrier so he wouldn't burn but it was still a threat. Inside the Tardis like this the warmth of the sun came inside but didn't kill him.

Spike looked out at the sun and smorked. "You think you'd have time?" The blonde quickly moved over to the man and tipped his chin up. "I can be very quick. I don't see why or how I should help you. I'm a very selfish creature. You'll have to be convincing." He did have concern over the sun but he refused to show it.

"This ship is alive," the Doctor's hearts were racing but he wasn't really afraid of this man, more concerned for the people below. "The moment my body becomes at risk she'll drop the shields." The inside of the Tardis engines seemed to hum a bit louder then. He then smirked at the other man. "Are you willing to risk yourself just for a taste? Help me and I'll let you eat from me, otherwise fry in the sun."

Spike looked the man over and regarded him a second before smiling. "Well, what could little ol' me do to help you, Sir Alien?" The blonde found the man's reactions very interesting. He wasn't normally one to play with his food, but he figured he could make an exception.

- - - Updated - - -

Spike looked the man over and regarded him a second before smiling. "Well, what could little ol' me do to help you, Sir Alien?" The blonde found the man's reactions very interesting. He wasn't normally one to play with his food, but he figured he could make an exception.

A smirk came to his lips then, "glad you asked." Pulling away he hot a few buttons and landed back down into an alley way. "I need you to help as many people as you can while I figure out- wait..." The brunette looked at the screen. "What's going on in your planet?"

Spike narrowed his eyes at the man and crossed his arms. "Oh?You sure I won't just feed on them?" He looked out into the alley before turning back around to face the brunette. "It's what humans call chaos. It's just growing in size. The only thing you need to worry about are the little creatures that go bump in the night." He chuckled and moved toward the man. "Why not let me feed off you right now?"

The Doctor looked him in the eyes and stepped up to him as he tucked his hands into his pockets, "right now there are hundreds of scared people on this planet, my planet. I'm it's protector and to watch it crashing and burning is causing me to be a little stressed. If your a good boy and help save people without killing them for a couple hours I'll willingly feed you." There was a crazy fire in his childlike eyes. He wanted people saved now while he thought of a plan.