Uraboku Roleplay

Yu Kanda

Would anybody be interested in roleplaying a Uraboku character?

I will try to remember how to roleplay this person.

-----------------

Name:Giou Yuki

Race:Human

Powers:God's light

Weapons:Hall wall

Hair color:ash bronze hair

Personality:good natured,caring polite and kind. He dislikes being a burden on others,and Yuki tends to address others as honorific's. Yuki is someone that would "Sacrifice themself for the good of others." In the past,Yuki was jealous of those in long relationships, and was happy when he found Luka and fell in love with him.

Appearance:Yuki is a young teenage boy with ash-bronze hair and brown eyes. He is often known to be a 'cute' boy according to numerous girls in his school(s).

Bio:Yuki is a freshmen in high school,His mother left him at birth in order to protect him and he has been living in Asahi Orphanage. Sometimes, when he touches someone, he's able to read that person's emotions and see that person's past. This caused him to suffer greatly, but he has unexpectedly grown into an unyielding individual. He doesn't have any recollection of his past life..

-----------------------------------

Respond to this if your up to doing this roleplay ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Would anybody be interested in roleplaying a Uraboku character?

I will try to remember how to roleplay this person.

-----------------

Name:Giou Yuki

Race:Human

Powers:God's light

Weapons:Hall wall

Hair color:ash bronze hair

Position:Uke

Personality:good natured,caring polite and kind. He dislikes being a burden on others,and Yuki tends to address others as honorific's. Yuki is someone that would "Sacrifice themself for the good of others." In the past,Yuki was jealous of those in long relationships, and was happy when he found Luka and fell in love with him.

Appearance:Yuki is a young teenage boy with ash-bronze hair and brown eyes. He is often known to be a 'cute' boy according to numerous girls in his school(s).

Bio:Yuki is a freshmen in high school,His mother left him at birth in order to protect him and he has been living in Asahi Orphanage. Sometimes, when he touches someone, he's able to read that person's emotions and see that person's past. This caused him to suffer greatly, but he has unexpectedly grown into an unyielding individual. He doesn't have any recollection of his past life..

-----------------------------------

Respond to this if your up to doing this roleplay ^^

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Yu Kanda

• Kisa_Shouta

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i Join this one? Im very hug fan Of Uraboku anime and whould like to RP about Uraboku

Alright could you possibly pick your character please ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you very much, Kanata is my favorite charathet, and does you have any plots idea?

He is okey, i have some plots idea? Here is the plot

Plot

Yuki is still shocked and sad over at he have lost Kanata, since Kanata are still lost in darkness, no matter what is friends do, they cant get Yuki to smile, so they have give up, one day in late evning Yuki get visit from Kanata and Kanata kidnap Yuki and take Yuki with him to his palace and suddenly to Yuki suprized make love to Yuki, next day Yuki dont know what to do, he is still confussed why Kanata did that and he still unsure about his feelings for Kanata, so what is Yuki going to do,

I hope you like my plot

I love the plot idea a lot ^^ hehe

Care to open the thread for me? Please put it so I can get a notification :)

girl19

- - - Updated - - -

I love the plot idea a lot ^^ hehe

Care to open the thread for me? Please put it so I can get a notification :)

Yes i can do that, but can you wait to i come home, right now im not home and I write on phone.

QwQ myeh myeh myehhhhhh why i no see dis shiat?! *sobs in corner* i was...ugh ;;