RP anyone??

Lady.Taser

Hey guys, i wanna RP a character with someone or multiple someones i don't mind which.

My character will start roaming the streets of where ever, and somehow catches the eye(s) of your character. Whatever ensues i can't wait to find out. XD

heres the character.

Name: Kyo

Age: Not known - but assumed to be somewhere between 20 and 25

Position: Uke

Hair: Kyo cuts his own hair so it is messy and uneven. His hair is black with silver streaks at random points. His hair covers one eye.

Eyes: Blind in one eye with a scar covering his left eye. His right eye is a sharp green colour.

Height: 5" 2 (157.48 cm)

Weight: 8 st (50.80 kg)

1002982_4476749935919_15292038_n.jpg

Let me know if anyone is up for Rping XD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• UndertheWeather

• Lady.Taser

Hullo. I haven't written with anyone before. Ever. And I'm not sure it'll work out well, probably because, I suspect, I'm a pain in the neck to work with when it comes to writing (Oh, no I'm not an excellent writer, I'm just little wee bit particular about writing). Anyhow, I thought I'd give it a shot.

How do I do this? Write a bio? Do we discuss the setting, context, etc. beforehand?

By the way, do you have a sample of your writing? I just want to know what to expect. Thanks.

I'm interested, but - what will it be about? Have some plot you want to role play? And If I get to join you, who or what will I be? :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
here is a short fic i wrote recentlyish if that helps.

Matthew looked up from his laptop, revision wasn't going well and as usual no one seemed to be paying him any attention. In fact no one was really talking, which was in itself a bit of a miracle, he turned to facebook to see if there was anything interesting going on. Matthew sighed and decided to stop lying to himself, facebook was a stupid thing, nobody noticed him on there either, the only friends he had on it were Alfred, Arthur and Francis, the rest were university things, such as the students union page. While procrastinating he found a picture posted by the students union which made him cringe inwardly.

Last year the summer ball run by the university had been a bit of a failure, so this year they were doing something called 'early bird' tickets, these were on sale today and only today at the reduced price of £30. Such a ridiculous amount when they hadn't even announced the line up for the night.

“some people are just insane, it's ridiculous they don't even know......” Matthew trailed of noticing that no one was paying any attention. Did I really talk that quietly.

To Matthew's left Ludwig sat with a vicious scowl on his face, something was wrong and everyone was scared of him, probably what was causing the silence, and for once Feliciano wasn't clinging to Ludwig, which means he did something to cause Ludwig to be angry. Romano was next to Feliciano, both comforting him for whatever he had done and glaring over to another table in the cafe. Antonio was sat there messing around with Francis and Gilbert, completely oblivious to the death glare, oblivious or so used to it that he just ignored it.

All Mathew could do was sigh, he was certain that he could jump up and down on the spot yelling their names and they still wouldn't notice, not that he was tempted to try right now with Ludwig's mood but he had considered it before. He turned back to his revision, tears starting to blur his eyes, they have to notice me at some point right? He felt so alone among this group of Alfred's friends, his brother always brought someone with him in the mornings, it was about the only time he noticed Matthew. Always saying the same line “ Hey Mat, you saved me a seat! You're the best little bro!” Always forgetting about him two second later.

Kumajiro was ages away too. He had had to leave him at home when he came to university, Kuma brought attention, but it was the kind of attention that left him beat up with no money. The tears that had been building slowly slid down his face as he started work again while no one even saw him.

no particular plot other than maybe taming Kyo. he is agressive and likes to fight, how it starts i don't mind i just want to rp Kyo.

If you guys wanna put up character info would be brilliant. Are you both up for a group RP or individual ones? i

once you have a character sorted we can talk about setting to fit both the characters to start off. XD

I'm not good at taming people, but I can always try :) Maybe I could start whit befriending :)

All I need to do now is to think on what kind of character I want to role play :)

Have any wishes?

befriending works, XD and nope i kinda wanna see where this can go, in fact if we have an uke and a seme join then the uke could befriend Kyo while the seme tames XD so something that'll appeal to someone who's always fighting.

Well I would prefer the befriending part ;) I'm not that dominant by nature. I'm more of a follower :)

Hm.. what kind of hair should I give my Character and what kind of name? :p *thinking hard*

Right. It'll be harder with more people, but we can always try it out. Er. I'll draft a quick bio as soon as I come up with something, that is...now, I suppose.

Name: Glen

Position: Seme

Height: 183 cm (lol I don't use Imperial system; I use Metric. Anyhow, it's 6"0)

Weight: 76 kg (167 lb)

I don't draw nicely, and am quite busy, so I'll take some time to sketch Glen out.

In the mean time, will it be a real life setting? I do prefer real world as opposed to fantasy world because we don't have to go round creating something. We can create a fictional place though.

Do we just decide who'll start writing, and just write it out?

And I'm sorry if I take some time to respond.

and
I got it!

And I can role play any setting :)

Name: Fredric

Position: Uke

Height: 172 cm (think it is 5"6 - did I get it right now?)

Weight: 70 kg (154 lb)

Personality: A nice guy that tries to look on the bright side of life and are found of talking with strangers.

Work: ?

fredric_by_fuffe_tuff-d6cirjj.png

, real world is perfectly fine with me, as you say, saves creating the world.

Also take as long as you like responding.

What kinda personality will your character have Undertheweather? cos Kyo can be wandering around wherever starting fights or being in a fight, so we can adjust that to suit your character, when we have a place set i'll start a thread for this.

Glen doesn't have a set personality for now, but any setting will work for any personality. So yea, you can start the thread already.

Also, shall we agree on not moving anyone else's characters but our own? Coz characters will be inconsistent if we do that.

We answer in order? Like first-second-third and then back to first again?

I don't move any others characters but mine own ;) I would only go nuts if anyone else tried to make up what my characters was doing :/

Yea, I think the order is a good idea.

lol I absolutely agree with you. I'd go nuts too.

sorry was at a meeting >.

i agree with only moving our own characters.

I'm thinking of starting it with Kyo fighting (and losing) to some thugs, so very unimaginative name of "Started with a Fight" is what i'm thinking, you guys okay with that? if so i'll make the thread and do the first post

try to not stress at all and make sure to have as much fun as you can - that's how I roll :)

(Never been to a anime convention... Wish I could visit one at least one time in life :p)

haha good advice XD and you should go to a con they are great fun to attend. i can let you know how fun they are after this weekend XD

now to wait for Undertheweather's opinion on the name, i'm online all of tonight anyway so i can easily put the thread up whenever

Sure, let's get the ball rolling. And Dusutii, no worries, take your time. No rush, no hurry, no nothing. Focus on the convention.

Who is next? Me or UndertheWeather?

Lol you guys are fast. I'll try and keep up. Don't want to make you guys wait.

Btw, this is Glen:

glen_by_utw_slightlyunwell-d6couvz.jpg

Sorry for the disastrous colouring.