K Project Roleplay??

Kisa_Shouta

Ohai~ kisa-san here, i wanna do a k project rp. Wether its cannonxcannon, cannonxOc, or OCxOC, it doesnt really matter to me >^

foxy2 i look forward to working with you!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SebastianMichealisFaustus

• Kisa_Shouta

foxy1 Sure! I dont mind at all!

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Uhm..first, will it be cannonxcannon, cannonxoc , or ocxoc. I have a plot idea for each.

for CannonxCannon, id suggest doing FushimixMisaki or shiroxkuroh. the ideas very on the pairing, gomen

for CannonxOc: Hibiki is the newest recruit to sector4, and he/she (havent decided gender) is trying to prove to the blue king that she/he, was definitely well suited for the job. however, not everyone is exactly pleasant to the rookie clansmen. theres Fushimi Saruhiko in the way and he isnt exactly going to except such a frail, possibly weak thing into the group that easy. Is there really a reason for all the madness hibiki has to go through? and what about outside sources? what exactly is going to happen? (included outside sources because theres HOMURA as well)

OcxOc: for this one, i was thinking that our OC's could be in Different clans and then have it go something along the lines of them clashing in a battle at a investigation, and then by the supposedly 'worst' luck, they begin to constantly run into eachother.

hai! sounds fine to me. for the plot with it. i was thinking it would take place after the anime ends.