Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

OMG!!!!! MELTY KISS!!!! I LOVE YOU MEIJI CHOCO FOR THE CHOCO!!!

It makes my imagination runs VERY wild!!!

Imagine how the choco is ady half melt in Baba chan's mouth and then they kissed!!!

Tongues!!!! The saliva!!!! GOD!!!!!! please remind myself that I am below 18. LOL

KYAAAA!!!!!!!!! nosebleeding!!!!!!!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! MENTAL IMAGE!! TOO MUCH...I'M MEEEEEEEEEEEEELTTTTTTTTTIIIIINGGGGG...

i am sooooooooo gonna get me that chocolate. i promise!

• Like 1

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! MENTAL IMAGE!! TOO MUCH...I'M MEEEEEEEEEEEEELTTTTTTTTTIIIIINGGGGG...

i am sooooooooo gonna get me that chocolate. i promise!

I want it too!!!

Well I'm going to Cold Storage becoz there are tons of Meiji chocolate there.

Going to look for it!!!!!!!!

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am wondering how was Taiki feeling that time..

Tasting the choco...*Q*

Taiki sure looks like he enjoyed it. weeeeeeeeee!!!

OMG!

OMG!

OMG!

9,892 views for this thread!

HOLY SMOKES!!

if this thread reaches 10,000 views. i'm gonna freak out.

no wait...

I AM ALREADY FREAKING OUT!!!

I AM CRYING YO!!!

OMG YOU GUYS!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

my heart is bursting.

• Like 2

thank you, roberta.

oh gosh..i am having short breaths. it's already 9,900!

OMG!!

what did i do to deserve this?

this...oh dear lord...what did i do? what the heck did i do? OMG! OMG! OMG! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

i'm just a girl telling a story. waaah! *hugs everyone*

T___________T

this is too much..i'm overwhelmingly overwhelmed.

wow.

of course there're so many viewers of this thread, because they love your stories Yojichan~ especially MEEEEEE >.

so,,i'll wait here,,faithfuly waiting for your new stories about our lovely boys, Baba n Shing :D

• Like 2

of course there're so many viewers of this thread, because they love your stories Yojichan~ especially MEEEEEE >.

so,,i'll wait here,,faithfuly waiting for your new stories about our lovely boys, Baba n Shing

awwww~~ thanks so much, darling! *hugs* i'm really happy with the amount of support and appreciation for the story arc and having found friends who connect with this love for our boys. waaaaiii!! thank you for looking forward for more. and yes, i am working on another one that i had to put on hold last year. :)

ty but i want more

and there shall be more! THANK YOU!!! :D

• Like 2

can't wait for your new story, dear yojichan rabbit0 your stories about Baba x Shing are the new reasons I visited YO forum lately >.

P.S: congratz my yojichan~~the viewers already reach 10,000^^ proof how much people here love your works, dear :msn_red_fox 15

• Like 2

can't wait for your new story, dear yojichan rabbit0 your stories about Baba x Shing are the new reasons I visited YO forum lately >.

P.S: congratz my yojichan~~the viewers already reach 10,000^^ proof how much people here love your works, dear :msn_red_fox 15

*hugs tight* i love you! thank you so much, my darling.

oh god, i wanna HUG YOU ALL SO TIGHTLY IN MY ARMS.

i cannot stop crying. you know when i started writing this, it was already a dream come true. i just wanted to write the stories because they inspired me so much but to see how much it has affected others and the thousands of views i got from this. i did not expect that at all. OMG!

i feel so weak right now. thank you so much! this is too much for my heart. i am so grateful to each and everyone. for the love and support. for the wonderful inspiring comments. for just being here. for being my friends. for being the best readers ever! thank you! thank you! thank you!

i am completely humbled. i never expected it would go this far. thank you...

• Like 1

How you write is PURE magic, so what else can I say.

I just want to add my voice to the ever growing popularity of this Thread. :)

It's one of the best FF I've read, simply because you write from the heart. Anyone can tell you adore the characters, that's why they appear as truthful and as honest as they can possibly be. I'm so much interested in Baba Ryuoma now, trying to really find out more about him and do something about it. LOL :) - I always get the spelling wrong, why are Japanese names so hard to memorize????? :hamtaro-005 (15):

• Like 1

How you write is PURE magic, so what else can I say.

I just want to add my voice to the ever growing popularity of this Thread. :)

It's one of the best FF I've read, simply because you write from the heart. Anyone can tell you adore the characters, that's why they appear as truthful and as honest as they can possibly be. I'm so much interested in Baba Ryuoma now, trying to really find out more about him and do something about it. LOL :) - I always get the spelling wrong, why are Japanese names so hard to memorize????? hamtaro-005%20%2815%29.gif

:hamtaro-005 (6):Oh Jed! you've given me one of the best compliments a writer could ever receive. thank you so much! i'm very humbled. i'm still all floaty and overwhelmed right now having seen how much this story thread has reached so far. it's really amazing. i can never ever thank you enough each and everyone who has visited and read the stories. i'm so touched an inspired.

• Like 1

Yoji my dear as a big fan of your fics I want to say " congratulation for 10,000 viewers" of your amazing work. I hope in the future more people will read your fanfics because you are really amazing and a great writer. Kisses.

• Like 1

Yoji my dear as a big fan of your fics I want to say " congratulation for 10,000 viewers" of your amazing work. I hope in the future more people will read your fanfics because you are really amazing and a great writer. Kisses.

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! come here! come here you!!! *hugs tight*

thank you so much, roberta.

i am totally up in the clouds right now. i'm beaming with love bubbles.

*kisses*

thanks for the love and support, my dear.

Hugs Backkk to my Yojichan foxy3

XDD.. you're welcome, my dear^^ well, you know i'm also being weak whenever read your works, Yojichan.. Honestly, I usually don't like a fanfics, but after see this thread and read your works, somehow it really turn my mind of fanfics 360 degrees!!!:Red_fox11:

I become so addicted with your works, I do really love your way to make the plot of your works, it moves me sooo muchhh~~ (even your works lately beat my lifetime manga, onepiece!!) rabbit5

• Like 2

Hugs Backkk to my Yojichan ali_071.gif

XDD.. you're welcome, my dear^^ well, you know i'm also being weak whenever read your works, Yojichan.. Honestly, I usually don't like a fanfics, but after see this thread and read your works, somehow it really turn my mind of fanfics 360 degrees!!!ali_016.gif

I become so addicted with your works, I do really love your way to make the plot of your works, it moves me sooo muchhh~~ (even your works lately beat my lifetime manga, onepiece!!) rabbit5

NO WAY! REALLY? OMG! what a compliment this is!

thank you! thank you soooooooooooooo much, my darling Nita! you are so sweet!

i feel so utterly grateful and inspired. so happy!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I was so bored so I wanted to read something good. So I read once again Pureness. It makes me happy all the time I read it. My favourite part is Ignition. Every time I read it I want to read it again and again and again.....

Yoji thanks once more for this beautiful and touching fanfic.

• Like 2

Yesterday I was so bored so I wanted to read something good. So I read once again Pureness. It makes me happy all the time I read it. My favourite part is Ignition. Every time I read it I want to read it again and again and again.....

Yoji thanks once more for this beautiful and touching fanfic.

*kisses*

To know that you considered my writing to be "something good" gives a warm glow to my heart.

Thank you dear roberta. I'm incredibly touched to know that this fanfic was able to get you through your day. :)

Oh Ignition, yeah...love that too. I had so much fun writing that one.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I really love to see this in live action.

Me too. In my head I can imagine Baba and Taiki doing all that Yoji writes.

• Like 1

Good work.Keep it up.I really love to see this in live action.

Hello there! Oh wow! what an amazing compliment this is. Thank you so much.

Gosh, if my work do get adapted for live action, it's like living a dream come true for a lot of the MisuShin fanfic writers too.

To be able to meet the Shinobu Goto and the actors...wow. that would be awesome.

Me too. In my head I can imagine Baba and Taiki doing all that Yoji writes.

*hugs tight* thank you, sweetheart.

• Like 1

Keep it up, Hunny^^ I'll be waiting for another amazing works of yours!!

leaf3leaf3leaf3

thank you nita sweetheart.

i've been working on one already. :)

• Like 2