98t3ew.png

presents:

2hrzksl.png

This is the story of Kise, and It's from he's life diary to himself

Original characters:

Kise - the one telling the story in here

Ren - Kise's partner

Plot wise:

This is from Kise's diary how he talks about all of he's life experience...

A stubborn and has no definite future goals for himself, will meet Ren, a person who have so many regrets and emptiness inside, mysteries lingers within him....

And there story begins, as the a shelter for the cold rain.....

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• Miro

• Arekushisu

In around mid autumn, in that time around, I thought I saw a very rare doll, or a ghost, a non-existing entity, and yet when I look at it from my point of view I think his from a very good painting painted by Leo Nar do, Picasso and some other great artist, the scene look so perfect and as the wind hush through the leaves and the swaying branches above him, Including all of the leaves that flew pass by him, makes me wonder if I’m dreaming back then, but then I suddenly realized, water was dripping from that dolls checks and that makes it conform everything that what I saw back then…..

“It was rain falling from the sky…….”

The rain was pouring hard outside the school windows but the surrounding outside are still visible though and it’s getting cold too.

“Men! Your right again, it really did rain and it was sunny this morning too sigh….”

“well you shouldn’t compete with the rain expert you know, and besides that, I won!! Treat me to lunch!”

“oh! Man your totally making a hole in my pocket gezz”

“hahaha!! But I’m surprise even though it’s already cold Kise seems so cozy even without a sweater eh!?”

“well I’m just used to it” that’s what I said but the truth is I really love the cold atmosphere and that includes me loving the rain so much I couldn’t really remember when did this feelings of mine started about the rain and that person…., --his pouting again, he really hates the rain eh—

“what are you looking at buddy!! Oh! Oh! Your looking at him again eh you got a thing for him eh!”

“stop thinking such perverted things I’m not like you, you know?..”

“heheh!! I’m being complimented” –that’s not really a compliment though— “but I can’t really tell what his thinking, I mean his all secluded and all, his also a expressionless kind of guy so calm and compose, not to mention always!”

Well I guess… if you think of it, his always was secluded and expressionless, a creepy guy, you wouldn’t even know or read what’s been running through his mind.

“you’re the only person who could talk to him you know!?, I mean talk to you properly, we were really surprised that he answered you back hahahah!!”

“me too Man! Haahh!!”

Well I did saw him already when I just move from my hometown to this common side town then became a transfer student here, I’m just checking out the area and in the end I got lost and ended up finding him in some kind of park or garden not sure and then the rain started pouring….. rain….

“oh! The bell rang I guess break is over”

But if you observe him everyday you’ll see that his working hard and secretly trying to help people around him even though he looks like the type that doesn’t care.

“it’s really pouring I guess I have to head home before it gets worse bye man”

“will be heading first see ya Kise”

“yeah! Yeah!” – hmm…. Where’s my umbrella… I’m sure I got one maybe it’s in the locker—

so it’s really here maybe I’m getting old I’m forgetting a lot of things well it’s getting late I better…. Eh it’s him why is he standing there?.... – oh… seriously he hates the rain but forgets to bring things that can protect him from it—“oy! Left your umbrella?”

The guy just looks at him “…..” then he nods slightly

--gezz here we go again with the silent communications—“you know you better speak up or people will keep on misunderstanding you, you know”

“it’s fine”

“eh? Sigh… that’s boring you should enjoy life you know, let’s go”

He was so quiet, walking and talking with him ends up in a awkward situation, but I guess his not that expressionless, he did sometimes get his eyebrows meet when I tease him a little, but that’s all he does get serious then pout.

“ah!”

“eh!? What’s the matter are you hurt?”

“no… the rain just got into my shoulder”

He really hates getting wet too, his just like a cat “you should not hate the rain that much you know besides rainy days are nice but looking at you now, makes you think that it’s already winter not rainy days sigh….”

“I can’t help it I hate the cold atmosphere and the wet rain”

--pouting again…--“well it is compose of h20 you know? Besides rain is nice, it’s cold and nice”

“….. I just said that I hate the cold atmosphere”

“well I’m just saying that I love it”

“…..”

His quiet again, --seriouslly……eh the rain is pouring heavier than the usual, we better find a shed somewhere at least the play center is around the corner

“ we better go to the play center around the corner since the rain is getting heavier then usual----- EH!” I clumsily slipped in the slippery wet ground.

“ah! Kise!!”

“ah! Shit I slipped, men I’m soaked!, sorry I got you soaked too….. ren?” his holding my cloths tightly and his shaking is he that scared of the rain “sorry about that” –whoa! His skin is cold—“then we really need to get in the play center quick come on”

That’s the first time I felt his skin that way I must apologize for getting him soaked but first we need to warm him up and dry his cloths, it’s a good thing that the play center has towels and food supply to offer

“here you go, a tea to warm you up and a towel to dry yourself with”

“thanks”

“let me dry your hair for you,.. sorry again for getting you all soaked, but it scared me when shivered like that your skin has gotten cold too, do you have a illness that weakens your system against cold weather or something like that? Geezz…”

He didn’t speak anything, as for me I just continued drying his hair when he finally spoke

“I….hate the rain…….” The rain was still pouring hard outside “It turns cold and empty inside…”

~To be continued

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

hahah tnx I'll make sure that i'll be working on the continuation soon~ :">

• 4 weeks later...

I was listening closely to him, but from my own point of you, whatever things is he saying, it was coming from a heavy feelings inside --so does that mean, these feelings of fear from him comes from he’s past?—I was having thoughts as I looked at him, but I guess he’s thinking too much about it, I need to snap him out from all of this.

“hey! Don’t think too much okay?” I patted he’s back to make him snap from all of the problems, but well, indeed I’m the one who have encourage him to say this things, I felt guilty cause I might be digging on to he’s painful past “do you want something to warm you up? Hot drinks or something?”

“…..” he just shakes he’s head, to me, then he stayed quiet like that,

I don’t really know, what’s going on inside of he’s head, it’s all too complicated, but I have this feeling, that I wanted to understand him more, I want to……

The rain.... was still pouring harder and harder, and by that moment, another realization had pop into my mind

--I want to understand?......--, my lips parted a bit, then I also fell into silent, then I looked down in the floor, as my wet hair droop down as well, pouring down a few dew of wetness in my hair strands,

-- how the rain works…. -- And this were the only thoughts I have in mind..

A loud grumble made me snap out of that thought, I thought it was me but I suddenly realized it was not

“oh… your hungry? Wait here I’ll buy something for you” I stood to go and buy a food for him to eat but he stopped me by grabbing my hand

“no it’s fine, you don’t need to do that….” He said that with a low voice, he’s not even looking at me when he said that

“are you sure?... don’t worry I’ll pay for it, so don’t worry alright?” I brush off my hand gently, then patted he’s head “just wait here”

then I was off buying a hot drink and a cup of ramen by the counter --good thing they have things like this— I grabbed them and immediately went by Ren’s side “here this is the drink and a cup of ramen, sorry if this is the only thing I gave you, this are the only hot things they got”

“it’s fine….” He grabbed the ramen and slowly opened it, I did the same, because I’m also starving here, haven’t eaten for a while, so I opened it and ended up gobbling it quickly

“damn it’s hot! That was delicious ain’t it?” I flashed a smile to him, but he didn’t smiled back, or even a glancing look, nothing at all, --even so he’s very delicate for a guy, he looks like a girl to me-- I was having these thoughts while looking at him

“what is it? Something wrong?....”

“eh?...” --oh! Shoot I was staring-- “ah no nothing sorry about that” I said with a laughed, --well that was a awkward moment-- I thought about this while finishing up my cup, that was embarrassing too, I will never stare anyone again.

The play shelter became our shading house, until the rain had finally stops pouring, but it was already night time, when the skies decided to rest up from crying

“damn, it’s late eh” Ren was living already, I shifted my gaze to his “where are going?”

“….home obviously..” he said that with a sarcastic tone

“but the last train had just past a moment ago, and you’ll get sick, for being all soaked up from earlier, you need to get changed immediately” I try to coaxed him, then I scratched my head and looked around somewhere “…oh I know! Why don’t you just go into my house, it’s just a walk away from here, spend the night there”

“sorry I don’t want to intrude”

“no it’s fine I live there by myself, but I won’t do anything to you so it’s fine…” after saying the last words, it made me think for a while and it left us both in a awkward silent once again

--of course I won’t what am I thinking..--

“……..” he stayed quiet and he just glared at me, maybe it’s because of the stupid things I said, but I’m really telling the truth, anyone would get sick if they stayed soaked and wet from the rain

“besides, it’s to compensate for soaking you earlier…” I said while looking at him

He looked at me then shifted his eyes away “fine then….”

“Alright then, let’s go” I waited for him to follow me and walk on my way, and after I while, I walk beside him as we went on ahead to my home.

And obviously he looks so distant to me, well from the very start we are like this, if I haven’t talk to him back then, I wouldn’t be able to achieve this walking side by side scenario with him right now, since his a _I’m all by myself_ kind of guy

But I was also having this weird thoughts in my head, thoughts that apparently defy my understanding to my own self, well basically I’m not really a guy that would care about others, I would rather think about my stomach and some private stuffs

I paused a glance to him from the corner of my eye, then headed my eye sight back in front of me,

Maybe I’m just curious back then, since he looks like a doll, maybe I was just wondering if his a ghost, that’s why I cared to spoke to him, I frowned a bit, by thinking such silly matters in my head, and to think that the one I’m bad mounting about is right beside me, anyway I can’t help it that I think like that, since he do looked like a preserve corpse, not to mention his cold skin.

As I think away these thoughts, the time passed by was really fast, rather than the time when I was always walking alone by myself,

We already arrive in my simple looking house

“here we are let’s go, please feel at home” I assisted him inside, as I looked at him in my perspective view, when I suddenly had a glance to his eyes, who looks completely nervous

--Is he not used to, in entering other areas such as this?...-- I thought about for a while

Then I sighed a bit, and once again I patted his back

“don’t worry I’m the only person here, so no need to feel reserved” he looked at me, but seconds later, he ignored me again, turning his head away from my sight then looking back at the door again, I lifted my eye brows then I leaded him inside, opening the light switch placed in the corner of the door.

~To be Continued