☀ Demon Diety ☀ Group=-

rainbowman

e7idk9.png

☀ CHARACTERS ☀

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Photo:[/TD]

[TD]Normally:

2mrutyq.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Name:[/TD]

[TD]Ryouji[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]What am I:[/TD]

[TD]Half Demon/Human[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]What I do:[/TD]

[TD]Soul Hunter // Deceiver[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Whatevers:[/TD]

[TD]Goes with the flow. Friendly and a traitor(more friends, more victims). "I don't care, it doesn't matter." Is his favorite motto. Greedy guy who doesn't really care much if he's half human or not, the most important thing for him is enjoyment. He tends to be bored and kills just to have fun. He doesn't eat souls, he eats the body and gives away the soul to another demon. He loves collecting something from his victim, either an accessory or a body part. Everything beautiful is something he keeps for his fetishes. He loves acting up as a human luring people to play with them.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Background:[/TD]

[TD]"I have lived a thousand years, there's nothing more to know about. *Tch" - Ryouji

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

@

[TR]

[TD]

mWWxQ98.jpg?1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Akai / Kai[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Specie/Race:[/TD]

[TD]Demon with half werewolves blood[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]As :[/TD]

[TD]Soul Eater[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Character (physic / personalities / habit) :[/TD]

[TD]His body like a normal human. But cause his half werewolves blood, he must always cover his head with hood to cover his wolf's ears. he doesnt have a tail, but his nail and teeth are sharp like wolf's (when he needed). he usually wear a jacket w/o shirt and show off his body as well. beside his routine to eat people's soul, he likes to collect their eyes ball to put in his human doll.

(in normal situation)

he looks like a normal human. he is kind and friendly to other, even if he doesnt know them.

people know him as Kai (mean : sea). he acts so different than when he gonna do his routine with his partner.

(in form situation)

he is very different person from his normal situation. he knows as Akai (mean: red. for blood color). he could be so sadist, blood and soul thirsty. he wont looking his prey as long as they have "something" that he want. he isnt cover his ear wolf when he hunts the preys with his partner. he likes watching his partner to torture his prey so good until he will eat their soul at the last. actually, he just need eat one soul for one year to hold his werewolves full form, but cause his past life, he likes to eat soul every night.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]some hundred years ago. when there had a war between a demon and werewolves, Akai joined demon side (his father side) and against his mother's side (a werewolves). his father already warned him to leave his mother alive. but, he didnt care and killed his mother by his own hand and ate her soul as well (that time was his first time). Akai feels so pleasure after ate her soul and become addicted to consume a soul as much as he want.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

@

[TR]

[TD]

large.png

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Akira Shirai[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Neko/Human[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Abilities:[/TD]

[TD]Night Vision, lands on feet.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality:[/TD]

[TD]Timid most of the time, Shy when embarrassed or meeting someone new. Very cautious of surrounds, Sometimes amongst friends or companions seeks approval before doing certain things.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Akira Shirai a shy gentle creature lives in a world where him and many others are hunted and taken away some are even killed on the spot by the hunters and eaters. He enjoys the grass and laying in it, He takes pictures of everything just for fun to show family and friends where he has been and the stuff he has seen, the camera never ever leaves him, it is sad amongst his family that his camera is his weakness.

Among the sensitive ears and tail and the camera this boy is a tough nut to crack. His interest lies in boys but his pretty face makes him appear like a girl. His manly body shows he’s a boy on the outside except for the super soft fur and skin that was slightly fair.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

@

[TR]

[TD]

doks3q.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Name: [/TD]

[TD]Yume[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Specie/Race:[/TD]

[TD]Human (but surprisingly he has a paranormal ability)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]B] Abilities: [/b][/TD]

[TD]Can see the things that no normal human could (such as demons), and also has the ability to predict the things that are going to happen 5 minutes before it happen in he’s dreams[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Personality/etc.: [/TD]

[TD]He tends to be so cold with everyone, it’s because of he’s ability that’s why he doesn't want to get close with anyone, he just read books on he’s own and he only talks in minimal words, he is always reserve for himself.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Background: [/TD]

[TD]He was a cheerful friendly guy when he was a kid, but since he had an accident, he had been seeing supernatural things, he tried to coax everyone that he is seeing this unreal things but nobody believed him even he’s whole family, and everybody labelled him as weird or a freak, so he just shut himself completely.

This event had damaged all of he’s personality and character thus, he became unemotional to things and cold to everyone, this is also a way to protect himself to those who judge him

Also Painting is he’s forty, so if he’s not in the library reading books, he is in the art room making brush strokes, since he couldn't talk with anyone, he conveys all of he’s feelings and dreams, in he’s abstract paintings.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

@

[TR]

[TD]

TommyRayvantail_zps7ca8e99d.png

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Yutaka Suzumoto[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Neko[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Magical Singing[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality/etc:[/TD]

[TD]Caring, Childish, Shy, Sweet, Helpful[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hides his Neko appearance because he doesn't want to draw attention. Overall has a "normal" life attending school, working, singing, everyday stuff, but he lives all alone.

He moved away at a young age and has been taking on a lot of responsibilities during the past years. Due to the fact that he still attends school and works it can get a bit stressful for him.

He is known for his singing though which can be soothing to listening to, or it can be used in some sort of magical way. However he doesn't often use his magical ways and just acts "normal". Also his singing can be fatal as the magical powers has something to do with that……but only if he sets his mind and voice to it.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

@

[TR]

[TD]

Neko-5.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ritsu Iwasaki[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Neko[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Magic[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Happy-Go-Lucky, Shy, Sweet, Bright, Helpful[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]A young Neko boy who loves to befriend new people. He loves all his friends and gladly helps them with anything. If he senses darkness or anything threatening he is fully aware of it.

Due to his appearance people often mistake him for a girl and thus he ends up in some tough situations. Despite this he uses his ability of Magic to defend himself or help others.

He goes to school and doesn't have any work. His parents are often out traveling so he's often alone, but he usually hangs out with friends in the meantime.

Overall a happy and sweet boy but don't let the innocent look fool you. Once he gets angry, which rarely happens being the victim for his attacks will be fatal....get it, ne?[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

@

[TR]

[TD]

casper_by_fuffe_tuff-d6br70v.png

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Casper[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Neko[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Abilities(optional):[/TD]

[TD]Have this weird urge to follow orders as long as they are harmless enough.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]A happy going klutz that like to believe there is no evil in the world. A daydreamer that will tend to completely deny evil things even if they happen to unfold right in front of him.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lives alone but loves to interact with other people. Is working as a errands boy at a big company in town just because he gets to meet so many people on his errands.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

@

[TR]

[TD]

i22es4.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Seishi[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Elf[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Abilities(optional):[/TD]

[TD]Healing,buffs(support magic),some range attacks,has wings(magical)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Kind, Calm(sometimes), Cheerfull, Shy[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Loves to live by himself mostly even though an elf of the light side lives in villages with their kinds. He lost his parents when he was a kid and since then he was closed to himself. Even though he is alone most of the time he loves being with someone. He usually remains silent and he is shy of people. The forest he lives is a silent place where he can practice with his healing and support magic. He loves mother nature and each piece is composed her.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

@

[TR]

[TD]

5760026_4be162a6.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Onix[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Unknown[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Hypnotize[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality:[/TD]

[TD]Hard to say.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]He was grow up among the demons but no one didn't know who he exactly. There was the humor that he was the blaster child of Nymph and two fathers _ a demon and a vampire. However, he still don't know his parents. But, he never seem to care about his origin.

Like a fool, which was what people called him, he did whatever he please. He never hesitate to drain out a vampire's blood nor think twice to sleep with an monster if he felt like doing so.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

☀ WHAT GIVES ☀

--

- Story -

Hundreds of years ago, Earth and Heaven was ruled by Evil, the world became Hell. Other races are food for Demons, some eat souls, some eats their bodies. For them(other races), living in the morning and hiding at night is the best solution, but still without any assurance that their village is in safe hands at night, they try their best to fight the demons back. With all the fears they feel, they are toys played until eaten by the devil.

- Ryouji and Akai's Story -

In hell, there are called, a hunter and an eater. Hunters hunt for souls, giving them away to the other demons to feed. Those are what Ryouji and Akai call themselves.

No one know what they do at night, but everyone knows them in the morning.

They go hunt every night to find preys for them to feed.

All their prey always end with body full of scratches from hardcore torture with a mark on their skin and empty eye holes.

They never failed, no one ever lived after meeting them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• AomineDaiki

• Anic

• Shieru Hakai

- r y o u j i ' s _ i n t r o -

"Daylight's gone. It's time to do some trading business."

- Ryouji

*center village | midnight*

Smiling with big grin towards my prey, a human soul this time.

"In this world creatures like you end up in only two directions, either our tummies or hell. Choose one." with my eyes starting to shake as I wanted to eat my lovely supper.

"No! Agh!" bites "No ah please!" bites more "Don't! I beg you please!!" bites thoroughly the human skin "AAAAHHHHHGG!!!!!!!!!"

"I love the sight of a bloody wardrobe, I love the sound of your screams, yes, my prey, scream to me more!!"

A loud scream was given.

"Precious one, your legs are a beauty, might as well keep it."

Keeping my prey alive to sacrifice to Kai, their souls will be eaten while I get their body to feed from. If it were to be asked, why I don't eat souls, it is because I'm no ordinary demon, unfortunately I play the middle, I'm a half. My lust for blood is immense while I still live a normal human life during the day. I do this kind of business not to get eaten as well, they still aim me as food, but even so they wouldn't anyways, or say, they couldn't.

"Yo, Akai." staring at the lustful demon not so near from me "She's half dead, so you may take her soul. Do it fast, I'm hungry." As I wait for his response I made sure he remembers the deal..

"Don't try biting, the body's mine."

More... haa!! good buddy.. you know well how to make me drooling, 9man

Watching my partner entertained our prey, i can't hold my drooling tongue. She looks so sweet with blood over her body. her scream.. her expression.. oh mother in my tummy, i bet she have a tasty soul, but.. still not tasty than you, mother. i grinned while remember how mother's soul taste. yes.. so yummy. their soul..

"Yo, Akai. She's half dead, so you may take her soul. Do it fast, I'm hungry." Ryouji looks finished with our prey.

Ha, half dead huh..

im grinning and walking come closer to him and.. our sweet prey.

"Don't try biting, the body's mine." Said Ryouji warning me.

"You no need to remind me, man. what i need just my food and her poor eye balls" I pulled up our prey and gripped her neck so rough. He really made her half dead.

"Now, now.. poor lady. i will release you from this pain sooner" Licking her blood on the neck, i tighten my grip.

As her mouth open widely demanding an air, i force my hand into her mouth. go deeper, and down. I feel a heat particle touched my finger. that's it !! . In sec time, i pulled my hand out with a transparent clump at my finger.

"Here, its yours now" As i throw the dead body to Ryouji again, im enjoyed the little clump by licking it so passion. "My.. my.. i lost my own bet. her soul not really tasty enough" I feed it on my mouth and swallow it slowly. i felt it move down on my throat and gone after it passed the throat.

Good things, Ryouji didnt eat soul like me. if yes, we will snatch our prey's soul often. And it wont make me happy to be with him. If Ryouji is a half demon with human blood, but me a half demon with werewolves blood. Its important for me to keep eating soul to hold my werewolves form. even what i need just one soul for one year. But... im licking my lips with my drooling tongue. im become addicted with soul.. soul is the best food ever!

"Hey, can you cut her head and give it to me? i want her eye balls remember ?"

after a long day at work, Akira had been walking home his camera out as he stepped, the night seemed so silent so calm and relaxed until the silence of the night was broke by a loud scream that was nearby, his pretty face gave him a good job at a cafe, and he was able to do a photography as a part time, since there wasn't many thing he could do with it in this world.

Akira was afraid from the scream, His hand tightened on his camera and his body still frozen in place as it seemed the scream repeated in his ears ringing over and over, Akira ran past his vision being much better as night he gazed over seeing 2 figures, and one on the ground.

Akira's eyes widened and soon his legs took off, hoping he wasn't seen he saw something, something he shouldn't have seen. his eyes trembled his body trembled as he took off towards his home, which only seemed to be a few blocks away from the incident.

akira's ears laid flat and tail cautiously swaying, Akira's neko body seemed to always give away how he felt due to his ears and tail. it was obvious to many like him and human's often seen the neko kind around alot. but now a new force has entered into the utopia like world that akira had lived in.

.......A world filled in darkness... It's so suffocating............

The splashes of water in a bottle jar as the young pale blonde haired man put's some of he's brushes inside, the sound of clinging as the wooden brushes bump to one another, was the only sound visible in a room full of paintings and sculptures,

the man made he's brushstrokes as care free as it can be, he creates confusing images as he paint more in he's own canvas, full of black, red, white, orange, and other more colors that complements each other so well,

then a slide from the door made him pause for a moment but he continued once again, making more strokes with a expression less and cold face

"hmmm... I was correct you are still here..." A female student that maybe in a same age as him walk in "classes are about to start Yume you better go to class now or the teachers will be mad again"

"......" He just nodded to the girl, The girl kind of felt some awkwardness from that

"err.. hmm... oh what are painting now Yume? you've been painting things like this very often" the girl pointed out to the corner of the room with two more finished painting leaned in the wall "it's all most the same, it's all scary..."

"...... the other one in the right is the envy... in the left is greed and this... this is the pride...."

"huh? uhh... the title? of the paintings?"

"..... seven deadly sins... this are just three over seven of the deadly sins of men.."

The girl just gave a akward smile a bit and then she moved one step backward "oh! umm.. I see anyhow, please go to class now Yume" the girl immediately had gone outside

"......" Yume stood up and clean up some of he's things then he had finally slides the door to go to he's class

As he go inside and sat in he's usual table, whispers had gone through out in he's surroundings, and no one is approaching him, except the president from earlier, it is because she is the president after all

"president why do you always talk to him, isn't he being so weird and all" another girl in class coaxed her while the other's do agree

"well it's not as if I wanted to, it's just I need to, that's all"

"poor president.." they continued whispering on

"...." Yume grabbed a book from under he's desk and opened it from where he left it --hello I can still hear you from here..-- Yume thought of this in he's head

then the teacher suddenly came in and he finally started the class

Yume sighed then he looked in the window to take a momentary sight

--In this world... there are secrets that shouldn't have known by many, but there are those who are chosen to see the unknown, and by being like this alone, makes you a weird person in a human’s perspective.......--

The lecture finally was finished, Yume closed the book and picked up some stuffs and bag and he finally had gone outside alone, the sun was already setting, it’s almost night time, but students are still lingering in the school corridors

--6:30 pm two men chatting in the hallway staircase will going to have an accident--

"hey men that's plain cheap" the guy pushed the guy beside him but that alone made the guy slip but luckily he have grabbed the staircase handle

"whoa! damn it that was dangerous men!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry" The guy looks so guilty about that

--In the other side of the corridor staircase, the girl will wounded herself by a pin needle--

and moments later, as Yume had gone down in the other corridor staircase, a girl did whimpered in pain when she had made a wound out from the pin needle

--yes... I can predict things that can happen 5 minutes before it happen....I'm tired of this....-- the pale blonde haired man finally had gone out of the school ground but the streets are already dark enough for any unwanted visitors from the night, to come lingering about, and hunt there prey

--then a scream will disturb the dark streets....--

he was walking in the street corners where a consecutive screams of a women did captured the nights eyes, Yume pause for a moment then he looked at the dark sky

"The night skies are so beautiful....." Then he look down again and continued walking on ahead to finally go home.

It been a long day, way to long. The twilight was done along time ago. Casper who didn't care much about scary things and such figured that he still could take the closest way home, even if it meant that he had to walk in the open. So far he been lucky and haven't encountered anything life threatening, at least haven't been involved in any.

He stretched and let go of a loud yawn before he straightened his glasses. He moved a bit of his black hair so that he didn't have it in his eyes and then picked up the package he had at his feet and started walking towards home. The package he was carrying was for his boss from the person that he recently delivered another package to from the boss. This package was going to see it's destination tomorrow.

Casper couldn't help but twitch his ears when he heard the sound of a woman in distress nearby. First he stopped as if he for a moment was struck by the thought to go and see what it was about. But then his senses jumped in and he continued walking as if he hadn't heard a thing.

"Better to be safe then sorry." he said for himself as he walked calmly waving his tail behind him.

The dark has already throwed it's net and covered the sky, giving an other cold night. The thick woods were like a small shield for it's creatures that living in it. You might call it a small ''paradise'', not easy to be found by the followers of the dark side. The day it would make the wonderful place to live withought fear at all, providing everything that you would need.

Seishi, an elf from the Shouma Clan, has left his own village that it was half destroyed and most people were killed, so, moved to the ''Yama Forset'' as that's how it's name is. He was still young when he left the village. His parents were killed as many other people did. These memories left him a deep scar into his still young, pure and innocent heart. What a tragety. Destroying the mind of a child. He could still remember people wondering around withought souls, bodies being torn apart filling the place with blood and it's strong scent of iron into the air.

Seishi shook his head. He was left thinking all these while staring at the small fire. He stood up, put off the fire and went to wash his face. All these imagies and all these memories were making him feel unwell. His fair white skin was shining into the less rays from the moon light that they could reach through the foliage and branches. He got himself dressed properly and cover his upper body with an elegant light cloth painted in the collors of earth, green, beige, brown and white. He stand up in a weird stance and started whispering. He was casting a spell around him. On his back wings have grown, ready to carry his body. Then he casted an other spell, that made one of his bracelets grow. It was a shield that would make him invisible to his enemies.

Giving a little push with his feet he made this wings work. He flied up high till he got out from the thick forest. He was able to enjoy even a bit this dark view, and if he was lucky he would be able to see the stars and the moon, that usually were hidden by the black clouds. He flied fast and set off. He had to go and collect nigh flowers for the potions he was making. As he was flying he was enjoying the wind.

''An other silent night huh? So nice....''

'It really must be delicious.' I thought as I watched a female human who was sitting at the bar with a guy next to her. Suddenly, a pair of her lovely eyes took a glace at me. I knew that it was the instinct of the moral creatures _ they knew when they were stared intensely. I gave her another intense look as I trace my lips with the tip of my tongue. I found she shifted her eyes to the guy in front of her with a crimson colour on her pale cheek. I saw the guy look back me to check what make his girl to blush. A frown spread on his face when I smirked at him. He turned his face to the girl and kept on chatting. However, I could say that they never could be the same since the girl looked at me with curious eyes more often. I was almost blasting out into laughter when I found his hand place on her lap and rub it gently to trap all of her attention to him.

'Gotta cha'' I muttered in my heart.

I could say that the guy couldn't bear the fact that he lose her attention as he looked back again with a threading look on his face. I smirked. I knew that I won now. I walked to him and petted his shoulder. He looked at me with confused eyes as I return the pity eyes on him. Then, I bent down my waist to the girl and whispered,

"If you don't find the pleasure in gentleness, what about pain?"

I felt that the girl flinched slightly when I mentioned about the pain. She looked at me with wide-opened eyes in which a hunger of pain has dissolved.

"I know all about the pain." I whispered in her ear again before I left the dumfounded couple behind the bar.

I walked among the long grass and leaned on a tree facing the way where I came. Out of blue, I heard a faint scream in the air as I sense of the smell of blood traveling with the wind. Then, I saw a figure under the lightening. It was the girl I found in the bar.

"He beg me not to go." She said.

I replied with a smirk and extended my hand to her. As expected, she walked towards me and tried to hold my hand. But, I withdrew it before she touch me. I placed my hand under her chin and lifted up her chin roughly to study her face thoroughly. She is quite appeal. Suddenly I slapped her cheek hurt and she fall down on the ground with a melodious moan for pain. I was almost jump up-and-down for the voice she had. Nonetheless, she still looked at me with half-inquisitive and half-confused eyes. I smiled and stretched my hand to her again, offering her a support for her to get up. She was hesitate to take a hold of my hand this time. So, I smiled and pulled her up by her hand on her feet. Without saying a word to her, I guided her to the right place for the pain seekers.

"Here..." I pointed to the place which was covered with blood.

She screamed and tried to run away when she found the some pieced of human body. What I don't understand about human was their fear of when they saw the body parts of their own kind. They really were crazy creature down on Earth. Nevertheless, I griped her hand tightly to prevent her from escape and pulled her into my tight embrace. I gaze so deep into her eyes and comment to her soul, "Don't go."

She complied to my order. She wasn't try to escape anymore. I traced her cheek which was so pale with fear. I smiled her to encourage her but it seem I am failed. She was too frightened that none of the voice could come out of her mouth. I knew that she was saying some thing to me as I could see her trembling lips were moving. Anyhow, I barely interest in what she would say. And, I was getting inpatient with those guys.

"This kind of pain is you will feel once in the life time." I said undertone, "So, be enjoy."

I soothed her down, but more fear was found on her face.

"Hey... Rouji and Wolfy. Come out!" I called Rouji and akai. I was getting impatient now. "Don't make your guest wait!"

After giving back to me the human body, I kissed the lovely lady who's currently dead.

"I should've raped you before the killing, nice legs.." As I caress her legs and was about to bite her neck for eating, Akai interrupted my bubble.

"Hey, can you cut her head and give it to me? i want her eye balls remember ?"

"Sheesh.. I'm in a moment here.."

'fine' I stopped massaging my food, lifted her hair up and my claws started to grow. For about four inches long, it's enough to cut her head off. Poking her neck, then stabs it by my pointy nails, 2 fingers crossing her neck from right to left.

Her head was cut.

Blood all over, some got to my face, my tongue licked my own cheeks as I get myself excited to eat her after smelling more blood.

"Yo" throws the head to Akai "ita~da~ki~masu~~*" saying it in a tone of a monster about to have his supper, plus with a big grin and crazy eye look, I bit my food's shoulder and crunched her bones with my teeth. 'ah, this is supper, but isn't enough, I might hunt again later on....... addicting..... As my thoughts run through my head, I smell something, not human though, but it took off and was gone, so I just continued eating. And eating.. And munching every single part of her body....

My face is full of blood.

I left her legs and so I thought her body isn't enough to feed me, I only ate her arms and from shoulders to her lower body part. Akai got her head and her legs are too pretty to eat. Sighing while seated in a floor of blood, I'm still hungry by the way.. THen I heard someone calling..

"Hey... Ryouji and Wolfy. Come out! Don't make your guest wait!"

Ah! It's Onix! Onix is someone special. Me he hehe

As I gave a smirky look back to my partner, Akai, I am now thrilled with having another food for tonight.

"Kai! Did you hear? Onix is calling, we don't need to hunt again."

-----

*itadakimasu - Japan tradition beforeeating. (literally, "I humbly receive") The phrase is saying grace to give thanks before a meal.

As i looked Ryouji eating his dinner, my wild tummy started growling again. not enough. one soul really so less... i looked our prey's head on my hand. human body, i never interested to eat them. i dont know why Ryouji likes to eat human body, bone ? skin ? its taste like a plain. i ever ate it once, someone's arm, but i threw up it immediately and crushed the rest of body cause it made me pissed. oh yeah, it was my first time had fight with Ryouji. the hell with his human statue.

now, ignoring Ryouji's dinner time. im smirk looking a beautiful eyes who goggling the sky with emptiness meaning.

"Just look at me, my girl. now now.. let me see your eyes" As my claws grow up and sharping, its pressing the skin above eyes line and made a way to cut the veining eyes. blood flew out, and it help me to grub up the eyes ball without any scratch on my precious treasure.

"sssh... you will feel so appreciated later* Licking the eyes ball, my mind flying to my collection dolls who need some beautiful eyes for them. "Brown eyes. Angelica is the suit doll for you, i think"

Hm ? my ears upraised when i just done cleaning those eyes from blood. i looked around and catched a shadow ran away from our place.

*sniff*

a cat ? oh... i smirk and watching until that shadow gone. i bet you felt too, right Ryouji ? but, its not our prey for tonight ?

"Hey... Ryouji and Wolfy. Come out! Don't make your guest wait!" As i heard Onix's voice, i turn back and looked him sharply. wolfy.. wolfy.. im not!

"Kai! Did you hear? Onix is calling, we don't need to hunt again." I looked at Ryouji and know that he is still hungry too.

Walked to Onix closer and saw the new prey is a sexy lady, again.

"Not bad Onix. You always bring us a high quality human. and look her eyes..." She was screaming when i poked above her eyes and made a line scratch at there "...blue eyes. thats one i love the most"

She was screaming again when i pulled her arms roughly and pressing her neck with my hand. i cant wait to Ryouji to make her half dead. hungry.. im really hungry with the soul right now. Before waiting Ryouji's agreement, i cut her neck and artery immediately. no scream, no last words. now her head hangs up and show her neck openly. As i expected, the transparent clump was flying around her neck.

'eat it.. eat it.. eat it!!'

As my mind told me, i open my mouth wider and bite her neck and took the clump by my teeth. while chewing it hungrily, my head looking around to find a new food. more.. gimme more soul. someone, no.. everything is okay! where? where we could find them.

"Ryouji, eat your dinner faster. i want more now!"

Akira began to think his thoughts ran all over and he sat in his house concerned for the loud scream the terrifying loud scream that seemed to tell him the bad thing he did was run he should have taken a picture and then run away as fast as he could his lips shifted alittle as bit into it gently moving the piercing he had in his lip. he let out a sigh his ears and tail dropped as he got back up.

"I should go back..and check to make sure shes okay.."

Akira was only asking for trouble but at this boy his cautious self kicked in as he walked outside looking around him as he walked back his tail close to his body his eyes looking around the dark path seemed lighter with his eyes as he called out lightly.

"Are you okay Miss?" perhaps her boyfriend scared her akira thought as he looked at this peaceful land he lived in.

Akira had clearly lost his mind, he back looking around hoping he could be of help in someway, His hands tightened around the camera, his lips set together the piercing showing a little from his lips. He began looking around his lips pursed as he looked around. He got to the area hiding behind something, he took his camera slowly looking around for the woman.

"Miss, Miss where are you?" he whispered low hoping no one would hear him if something happened.

a loud scream hit his sensitive ears he covered them going into a pow position as he bit onto his lip again, harder this time around he drew a little blood by his lip piercing. Once the scream had finished he looked around peeking up his ears flattening his tail dropping as he smelled blood the same scent as before it was close so very close to where he was his hand covered his mouth.

I must not speak or talk they will hear me...who are they....what are they doing... the same questions went over and over in his head as his lips trembled from a small pain in his lip.

some of the blood trickled down the crimson liquid hitting his camera from his lip he wiped his lip to attempt to make it stop so he could remain there his fearful eyes not wanting to look over the object that he sat behind to hide from view. what would he do now that he had a chance to look over and see the real world from his semi-perfect illusion.

The blonde pale man opened the door, to their small house but it's nice enough to live in,

"I'm home...." he went inside and took he's shoes off, croaching in front of a small closet or drawer, it is a storage for shoes and slippers,

he grabbed some spare of flip flops and nicely putted he's used shoes inside, then he stood up again after closing the closet

"niichan! welcome back" A little girl in pigtails just flashed a big smile to the blonde,

"yeah.."

"dinner is ready!!" The girl horridly went to the kitchen, because the dining table was also there, the blonde tab the bridge of he's glasses then went to say hi to he's mother in the dining area

"oh hello dear, the food is done, let's eat"

"....I still need to do something maybe later" The blonde went upstairs quietly and went inside he's room

he's mother gave a deep sigh away "seriously.. what happened to that child of mine..""what is it mother?" the little girl ask as she grab a fish from the table

"nothing dear, let's just eat" their mother gave a awkward and worryingly smile as she sat down beside her little one in the dining table.

Back in the blonde's room, Yume drop down he's bag somewhere in the room, and flickered on the single light source of the area, It's a bit messy,

papers, sketches, pencils, paint brush, books, paint splatters are all over the place, the only neat place around is he's bed, an irony to it's environment, nevertheless Yume sat down in a small chair, then he took the piece of clothing that was covering a medium canvas,

It's not finished yet even so, you could already picture the silhouette of the painting, it's a picture enveloped by orange, yellow, red, and green colors, it's a garden of roses, in a sunset setting, and there's a woman in the very right corner, whose eyes were missing and she was crying with blooded tears, with a skull in here hands laid in here lap, a hallow skull, that is perhaps, has the eyeballs of the girl, in exchange for the skulls hallowed eyes,

the painting looks scary, but it was elegantly made, Yume grabbed a brush, tap it in the water then he took some colors from he's palette and started coloring he's unfinished painting.

"a soul less hallow, and a blind beauty....... if combined together.. they become a doll... a soul less hallow......, a beautiful object....., who cannot see anything but darkness...."

He started moving he's hands more freely as he polish the back ground of he's painting when suddenly he's mother called from downstairs

"....."

"Yume, dear? please come down here, I need to ask you an errand for me"

"...." Yume fixed up he's clothes then he went down stairs to confirm what, he's mother ask of errand would be.

It was dark outside. Yutaka didn't like the dark, but he had to og outside for some reason...

As Yutaka walked down the dark road he started talking to himself. "I Wonder.....is it really safe to be outside now?" Yutaka stopped. His ears twitched twice and his tail moved slightly.

"Hello? Is anybody there?". He looked around, but nobody was to be seen anywhere. "Maybe I should go back..." Yutaka thought. but when he turned around he noticed that he had gone pretty far away.

"Oh dear.....am I even going to find my way back?". Yutaka started worrying. He was so worried that he didn't notice that he was heading the wrong way, until he walked right into a wall. *thud* "Ouch!.....w-wha? where did that wall come fr-" Yutaka stopped. He didn't know where he was anymore.

All he could do now was singing to calm himself down. He sang his sweet melody and people who passed by started to stop up and listen. Yutaka was used to this however and he continued singing his sweet song....

Ritsu was outside running around on a Field practicing his Magic skills. He didn't do this often and thus he lost Control often. "Why won't my Magic aim properly!" Ritsu didn't have much Control over his Magic, but it was by far powerful. "This time I'll get it right" he thought, and then instead of using the ice Magic he intended to use, he used the teleport Magic and teleported into the city.

"Oh holy starbits....oh well....I might as well take a look around". Ritsu looked around the city. It was kind of dark, but enough to see some Things. Suddendly he stopped up. His cat ears perked up. "Do I hear....singing?" He walked a bit further, and found a small crowd listening to a boy's singing.

"That's so calming...." Ritsu said to himself. Then a sudden voice spoke up "Excuse me little girl, but do you know who that is?" a man was pointing at the boy singing, and asking me this question. "Ummm....sir....I'm a boy not a girl...." Ritsu said looking weirdly at the man. The man didn't say anything and walked away.

"Oh well....this sort of thing happens too often...." Ritsu was talking to himself, but he decided to stay where he was and listen to the melody of the boy's singing.

Even if Casper didn't have any kind of special powers to see things or the will to see them. I still could feel a chill sneak up along his spine. He figured that it has to be about the scream he heard earlier, or no. He didn't hear anything like that, that's for sure. His grip of the package tightened and his steps hastened a bit. Even if this creepy feeling was haunting him he really didn't want to acknowledge it.

It's a nice, but late evening. Nothing special going on in this town, just the usual. People out having fun in the protection of dark... But do people really do that now days? No,no. They are having a fun time, nothing to worry about- Casper stopped his thinking and gazed away towards the direction he had heard the scream. It's just normal people having a fun time... He thought before he once again took the secure before the insecure and hastened his steps a bit more. Home is not far, nope it's not. Getting home was all he could think of at the moment.

Seishi reached a beautiful hill with a lake and a small waterfall. His eyes glowed green to scanner the place for the flowers he was looking for. He slowly lowed down to the ground. Once his feet reached the ground his wings stopped working hard. He wear a big smile on his face by the sight. The fireflies were dancing around him, the sounds of the water falling was creating a total paradise, ready to open it's hands and beckon you to join this harmony. A jack was there and singing it's song like it always does at night. The flowers were giving a strong velvet scent on the air that was making you to follow it.

He took a good breath to smell them. Yes those blue-purpled flowers were having such a strong scent. Every time Seishi had to cut them he was feeling guilty for it even though he cutting them in a way not to hurt the plant. He was respecting that those flowers are alive. More alive than this flimsy and dirty world that they were leaving. At least he could live peacefully next to mother nature's hands. As long as he was protected he wouldn't dare to go somewhere else and leave.

With a gently way, he cutted some flowers, of cource as much as he wanted. He wouldn't like to stole from the plant it's precious creations. Then he putted them into a bag that had on his zone. As he looked around he thought that it would be a shame to leave now!

''Let's take a small break''he smilled.

He slowly took off his cloths, boots and zone. Now he was completly naked. Seishi's body, a bit small but strong, under the moonlight seemed more white than it was. The fireflies were giving a more greenish colour, just to break this monotone blue-silver colour from the moon's rays. He walked closer toward the lake and got in. The water was not so much cold and Seishi got used to it faster than he thought. After he swam a bit and played with the water he went to the small waterfall. He stood up where the water was falling and lifted his hands a bit to feel the water more. Then he looked down with a sad look on his face.

''How much longer this paradise will last?''

I was excited when the Wolfy drew the lady roughly out of my hand. The show was about to start. I watched the way Akai made the lady shouting in fear.

"What a lovely voice." I remarked at the scream of the lady.

Indeed, I was hunting the prey for Ryouji and Akai in term of give and take _ provide the food to them and receive the entertainment through the pain and bloody senses created by those two in return. Of course, It really was fun to watch the prey screaming and struggling in endless fear for their life, knowing that it wasn't possible for them to escape form the death no matter what. Without those shows, my life was too boring that I would go crazy.

However, that crazy wolf terminated the lady within a blink. No words, not even utter a moan form her. I can't help but pissed at the wolf for being so rush. I feel like I had totally lose for what I had invested.

"Gezz...Wolfy, you are hopeless." I said, "She was looking forwards the pain. At least, you should amuse her with some scream before you finish her."

However, that crazy wolf seen not hearing me.

He just said, "Ryouji, eat your dinner faster. i want more now!"

"More?" I echoed the wolf's words in sarcastic tone. Nonetheless, I decided not to hunt for them again tonight since I have to seek some entertainment to relieve my boredom.

When Onix called us we immediately went to where he is. But while we're walking I could feel other presence near and far by. Like someone's looking at the direction where we are at the moment. I glanced away and suddenly felt unhappy with my eating, but I want to eat more, I'm hungry. Now with another lovely lady. I'm still hanged over eating the previous woman, my human guts are struggling inside me, fighting my body for eating something with the same blood as I am. But what can I do, human flesh, human meat, human bones.......human blood- even not humans.. It's something addicting, something you can never get away from, something like a medicine for me to refrain from becoming more of what I am..

A monster.

'I eat anything'

"Ryouji, eat your dinner faster. i want more now!"

"Dude, chill.. Eating a body isn't as easy as eating a soul y'know" And I started touching my meal. "haa, Onix!" I bowed down calling out to him "I'm grateful for the meal. Even though it was a bit fast for Kai to kill her.." with a sudden blank look at Kai "..I wish to entertain you this time." saying it with a smile and a sudden bow.

'I know it isn't much entertaining.. To just eat you whole. Food, I have an audience, so might as well eat you in a proper way as a demon..'

My eyes started to blurr as I smell another blood. I feel aroused by the dead. So I started something that was interrupted in my first meal awhile ago. I caressed my meal's body, her legs are wrapped over my waist, as I kiss her hand and started biting..

"I wish for you to be entertained, Onix."

..Slowly eating her, it's better if she's alive.

Well, Onix. i still can hear you even my focus isnt with you right now

Ignoring Onix's complain, i was overseeing every corner of the building. neko's smell was gone a while ago, but now its smell is back again, and stronger than before. sighing but grinning, i turn back and walking toward 'the sulking Onix', a nickname that i gave him when he complain every i ruin his night entertain, without he knew of course.

"Onix. sorry for ruin your happiness tonight, yes?* I can feel Onix's growling while i lean my hand on his shoulder. im smirking. i not worry, never worry if people being pissed of me.

Oh well, its not my duty to give Onix an entertainment. its Ryouji's duty after all. make our prey screaming, and feel a pains.. not as my way. take it out and eat, that is my work. but i never complain if sometimes i should give him some entertainment also. he usually bring us a high quality human. their soul, their eyes.. i know Onix is sharp to find the target. for my collection, the best eyes i ever had was from Onix.

my ears is twitching.

i heard, not far but at there, someone is calling. is it that neko ?

"by the way onix, do you ever hear a kitten scream in the middle of night?" im hissing at Onix's ear. and i can feel again, he pissed.

... and i grinned wider.

"There" pointing my claw to one corner of the building "im smelling neko's smell from there. neko race is the troublesome race ever. they always 'meowing' when they are running. its annoying, yes?" still smirking "I will return your goodness-happiness tonight if you can lure it to here"

As i tried to smiling toward Onix, i cant stop grinned looking the spot that the neko walking around..

Akira stopped for a moment then continued a gently pace of moving between the corner and a few other positions trying to stay calm, I just witnessed a death..I need to find a phone he figured they may get away he gripped the camera tightly as he leaned out and snapped a photo.

After a moment he looked at the preview of the photo and his eyes widened he finally saw that he had been found out. His tail stopped moving his ears flattened out as he coiled into himself as he tried to hide. He let out a rater large silent sigh praying he wasnt found out.

please dont find me he thought as he hide his camera from sight and placed it in his pocket. If the man found him now akira was sure that he would die. He prayed it would be a fast death. to fill this lovely night with the screams of the ladies and his own he grabbed his legs tighter. His tail and ears slightly trembling beside him.

Yume step in the shallow stair case immediately, peaking in for he's dear mother down stairs

"what is it? is there something you need" Yume kind of said that in a rude tone of voice

"oh umm... are you busy dear?"

"....kind of..."

"I see... then please do not worry I'll just let your sister do this errand for me, since she's just watching TV right now"

"if you insist..." the blonde finally turned around again to return back to he's room

"oh yeah won't you have your dinner now?"

"I'm not hungry yet" Yume opened the door in he's room

"then if your hungry, just heat up the food in the microwave oven, I'll put the food in the fridge okay honey?

"okay....." he finally entered and closed the door slowly "geezz..." he slowly step on the empty spaces in the floor, making he's way back into the canvas to finish it up,

when suddenly he just felt a sharp pain in he's head

"ugh what?...." Yume steps back making him bump into the wall, sliding the clothing beside him, dragging both the water jar and brushes on top of the clothing,

Yume tried to grabbed he's head but soon after, he's left eye also felt a painful sensation, he slides down into the wall, scattering all of the things more

"ugh..argh what..." then he's vision started to get blurry, from white to black to red, until images started to pour out from he's visions

"foresaw?... why?.. argh..." he arched forward, while still holding he's head and left eye "ugh... blood... scattered damn it..." Yume can see visions, of blood scattered all over, then a man covered in blood, was smiling wickedly, and as he get into the vision more, he saw a girl, who is also covered in blood...,

It was the man's victim, but as the picture became more clear now in he's head, the man's victim was he's little sister, then all visions end there

"hah...hah..... little sister..." sweats was dropping down in Yume's cheeks, and blood started to drip down he's left eye, he immediately grabbed a peace of clothing to wipe off the blood in he's eye, then he hurriedly, open and went down the stairs

"mother? where is my sister?"

"hmmm what is it dear?" here mother looked out from the living room

"where is my sister?" Yume said in a hasty tone

"I made her buy something for me, why?"

"why did you do that!?, it's already night, you should just let me do it!"

"eh? well your busy so I have let her..."

"even so, damn it!, why didn't just made her buy it in the morning.." Yume went down the stairs and he grabbed some shoes and scarf

"hey! dear what is it?, is something the matter?"

"....no i'm just worried, cause it's night time, and there are some news of killings right?, I'm worried..., I'll get her, so just stay here"

"o-okay..."

"bye" he opened the door and went on ahead in a haste

"yume!? hey wait, gezz what happened to that boy...." he's mother said that, but she looks worried Too.

Yume run in the night smiling upon him, he went for some convenient stores but there too many possible convenient stores, he's little sister could go into, to buy.

"please be safe, please don't let it happen today...." Yume was hurriedly running from corners and alley ways of the near by streets, checking everywhere, for her little sister "damn foresaw...." He just continued on ahead, running without direction, checking every dark alley ways he past by, but he remembered the sight where screams can be heard, but that foresaw's setting was different, so he just chose to look in the same settings in he's vision, Yume was hoping that he could find her immediately.

(foresaw = that's what I call Yume's another ability to see, but this ability only happens in a rare chance, he can see visions even though he's awake, but the disadvantage is that, the time, place, and date is not stated, unlike the foreseeing = where in Yume can see every details in he's dreams, 5 minutes before it could happen in the real world time.)

Casper held a good pace towards home without running. He got closer, but somewhat it felt as if it went really slow for him to get there. He stopped for only a second and looked over his shoulder. He couldn't see anyone else and sighed a bit relieved. He hugged the package he was carrying and remembered the words he got from the man that gave it to him. "Make sure that your boss gets it as soon as you can. That's okay errand boy?"

Casper looked at the package he was hugging. If I went to the boss now, would that be a good idea this late hour? he thought for himself and for a moment he forgot everything about screams or bad things in the night. He changed his direction and figured that he would take a detour to his boss's house. He really was dull and that's one of the main reasons that he was outside right now.

Seishi was still taking his bath. The cold water was making him feel more alive. The sound of the water falling was making him feel relaxe. Everyday he had to struggle to survive and that wasn't easy. Maybe until now he was able to live peacefully under the protection of Yama forest. How much longer. He sank under the water and stayed there a bit. He opened his eyes and he could see the moon's light, the lights from the fireflies flying over the top of the water. He felt that everything was moving so slow and smoothly. Some bubbles of oxygen were coming out of his mouth. Those were the only ones who were running to reach the top of the water. Suddenly he lifted his body and got his head out of the water, took a deep breath. He could just place a spell so that he could stay longer but he didn't want to. He felt more alive while looking at pictures like that while he can't breath. That's how he would admire this beautiful images making them more unique. With one of his hand pulled back his shoaking wet hairs.

''Oh it's pretty late. I got to go. See you later my friends''He chuckles a little as he looked at the fireflies that wouldn't let him leave by stucking on him.

It is true that elves loves nature so nature loves them too. They can understand the feelings that creatures have and so they. It was a very strong bond that humans wouldn't understand it even a bit. On the other hand elves wouldn't abadond mother nature. It was the one who was giving life to them. In other words the mother of everything. The one whjo decides to give life that take it and reborn a new one, better than the other.

Seishi got into his clothes cast his spells and his wings appeared once again. He had to fly fast to his house. He had work to do. He had to practice to new spells and elixirs. He had to have his eyes wide open for the danger.

"haa, Onix! I'm grateful for the meal. Even though it was a bit fast for Kai to kill her. I wish to entertain you this time."

I saw the smile on Ryou’s face. I knew that Ryou is such a sweet guy to entertain me with the remanding lifeless body but I can’t help by annoying by my own boredom. And, I knew that Ryou might want to enjoy the meal while it was fresh with soul in its body. That wolf really was annoying.

"Onix. sorry for ruin your happiness tonight, yes?”

I heard that wolf’s voice as his hand placed on my shoulder. I couldn’t hold back the growl anymore. I felt like he was teasing my patient when I heard the word ‘sorry for him’. Indeed, it would be a more than a miracle if he really could sorry for something he had done. I shot a glare at him when he mention about the neko. I knew that neko were here since before I could get here. But, I have no interest in neko. In fact, neko really are troublesome and I preferred human. Nonetheless, Akai seem like he really want to neko to slake his everlasting hunger.

"im smelling neko's smell from there. neko race is the troublesome race ever. they always 'meowing' when they are running. its annoying, yes? I will return your goodness-happiness tonight if you can lure it to here"

Now, he offered to make-up the show he had ruined. However, I don’t want that make-up with a neko.

“Gezz…wolfy. I am not crazy enough to enjoy the screaming sound of Neko.” I replied to Akai. Indeed, I couldn’t stand the voice of Neko. Only the scream from Human was melodious for me. “And, I am not in the mood to watch the show anymore. So…” I paused and smirked. This was the time for revenge! I pulled his chin towards me all of the sudden and press my lips on his lips. Then, I blasted out into laugher as I saw a trace of annoyance on his face. “bye.”

I turned to Ryou and said, “Good night, Dude. I am going now.”

I led to the entrance of the building, not forget to take a glance at the place where neko was hiding. That creature might be watching us with great curiosity all the time. Nonetheless, I stepped out of the building all alone, passed the forest and led back to the town. I needed some pleasure to maintain by sanity which could break anytime due to the boredom.

As I tour around for a few minutes, I reached to the lane which led to the bar where I could find some prey of my pleasure for tonight. It was completely dark but my eyes were drown by a man and a lady at the dark corner of the stress. The stress wasn’t completely lack of pass-by people. However, none of the human could aware that that man was the vampire who was enjoying the mid-night dinner which was happened to be the blood of the lady in his hand. I approached to the man as my eyes were fixing on the vampire’s face. To my eyes, his expression at this moment was so beautiful; lust and pleasure painted on his pale face while the lady was moaning in pleasure. It was like I was watching a perfect musical.

His eyes shifted to me as his mind registered my presence. I noticed that his eyes was filled with hostile and threatening first, but it was immediately replaced by shocked. I comprehended that he already knew I am not a human like he thought I would. I was amused when he frowned at me. He might be thinking that I was trying to take away his food from him. Suddenly, I heard the foot steps from a far. It was obvious that that person was running towards them. All of the sudden, that vampire throw the wounded lady to me before he ran into the dark.

“Umm…Save..please save me.”

A melodious voice appeared between the moans which made the voice to be more tuneful, whereas a pair of soft hand clinging on my neck, making my clothes to be tainted with her blood. I looked at the lady who was whimpering to me to save her lift as if I could be the survivor for her. I found that the wound at her neck is so deep that there was no way of her to survive.

“I can’t, My Lady.” I replied to her as I ruffled her hair gently. It was more amusing when her eyes were widened with scare _ the scare of being dead. I found those eyes are so beautiful. I immediately remembered Ryou and Wolfy. This lady really was their taste since she had very good voice and lovely eyes. My attention was caught by the man whom I saw at the edge of my eyes. I could say that he was the one those footstep belonged to. I turned back and faced at him.

Onix is a wise guy, he's just bored, and I am too. This dead lady made me feel more unpleasant. As I finish my food licking my lips to clean the blood stains on my mouth, this isn't still the food I'm looking for. My hunger remains and worsen. Hopefully there's still food outside, somewhere outside.

Sheesh, just a single night we only had 2 victims. This isn't the same as before.

I felt a little groggy with eating, my stomach hurts more, like it's going to burst, it's not enough, my food is never enough.

I heard them talking about nekos.. Ah! I suddenly realized how cute they are, the ears, tail... I want to skin them and put it in my statue.. That'd be wonderful. When I looked back at Onix and Kai, they're in the middle of flirting each other. 'Heh. Thought so. Onix is leaving now.

“Good night, Dude. I am going now.”

"Yea sure. Thanks for the meal." bowed down as I bid my goodnight.

"Lame." My face turned to frown. My eyes half opened as I see the lame night pass by. I could feel the presence of the neko and I could see Akai being eager to capture the said thing. But I'm not in the mood for nekos tonight, maybe I should leave Akai alone to do his dirty duties. "Tonight is lame, I'm going out for a walk.." I stood up and took off my shirt full of blood, I wasnt able to enjoy her, I'll look for something more enjoyable. "Hey, Kai, if you ever capture the neko, could you give the body to me? I was thinking if the ears fit my statue.. Or just the tail" Then I made a little smile of excitement 'I think it'd look wonderful' saying while I walk out the place to stroll shirtless.

The hell is happening to me? My fiercer side is fading off. Lame, I'm so not in the mood suddenly. I look at the sky and saw the moon.. "Oh precious light, give me something entertaining.." And I started walking more in the city.. Waiting for an extravagant event to occur.