FREE! Iwatobi Swim Club

LOL

Hi everyone! I know this is not YAOI but GAAAWD the characters are so hot my freaking YAOi-hormones are acting up. I mean, has anyone here seen the first episode yet? Or is anyone interested? I wish this was a yaoi or BL anime. So feel free to talk/reply if you've seen it or interested in it or maybe just talk random stuffs. :3

1003082_172519222931154_1627116_n.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• LOL

• Drag

• KonekoHime

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not the only one interested in it. : P

I've seen the trailer since months ago.

And was glad it's out today(that's what I know, today, right?).

But still haven't watched it.

Maybe tomorrow they'll have raws or subs already 8D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
maaaan! you should watch it right now! THE FIRST EPISODE IS ALREADY OUT AND IT IS ALREADY ENGLISH_SUBBED! (excuse the capslock) I'm just soooo excited for you cause deym it's really good and you could sense that there is a little bit of shounen'ai there or maybe it's just me imagining stuffs. I tell you to watch it right now!

I can give you link if you want. :D

k2nwjq.jpg

LOL PM me the link ;D

I'd be happy to watch it NOW.

Maaaaan, it's so Bishouu D;

I'm like... I'm like your signature there ^ LOL

It came out like yesterday I'm waiting for the PSP anime site I use to get anime from to get it. :leaf9:

Oh I just now seen the link thank you! :leaf12: I'll watch it when i have time from other anime/manga XD

hahaha! No problem, glad I could help. Just tell me how you felt when you're done watching it, k? rabbit16

fanservice galore :7yoyo10: I can't wait for the next episode :Red_fox: I like Haru the most ^_^

Thank you thank you for giving us this glorious link!!! Haru-chan I luff thee. So cute with your sparkling eyes and sweet booty O uO

....Sooo at the end of the first episode did anyone else's minds go to the dirty place because of what they said? Or was it just me? ^^;

I got a new fetish with this anime....Wearing an apron on top of swimming suit......*i'm dead from nosebleed!But only one thing......were are their nipples?srsly now!:p

Nothing better than swimmers getting the love they deserve is all I can say. Lmao amen with the apron scene..hnn.

YEAH ! the first episode is really good - i like how he describes that hes going to be ordinary when he hits twenty ha ha

dear gaaawd! I am so looking for any yaoi fansites for FREE! I am so shipping Rin x Haru! foxy5

deym girl! If you only know what's running in my mind when I was watching the first episode. I'm like, GOD please spare my mind for I can't stop thinking of these unimaginable things a normal person wouldn't do. But girl how I wish that this was a YAOI anime. If that ever happens, I dunno what I'm gonna do w/ myself. Haha, I'm being overdramatic, I know. rabbit6rabbit6

Now here's a quick question: Who's your favorite pairing? rabbit16

- - - Updated - - -

I know!!! I mean, for Godsakes, the NIPPLE part should be included and baaam! there you have it, one gorgeous guy with a it's swimming suit on which is a very perfect scenario for the fujoshis to dream on. haha. I don't even know what I'm saying now. :8yoyo31:

YEA NOT ALONEEEE~! If it was a yaoi anime I'd probably have a fit in joy, throw a party, and be glued to my computer like... I was going to say "Like a weirdo." ....But I'm already glued to my computer O.o;

wooow! I wonder if we have the same mind coz that is exactly what I'm thinking. You know since I started this yaoi thing, I have never felt better in my life. It's like it has become a part of me. Now I'm getting crazy *drinks tequila and jumps up and down* LET'S PARTY people!!! :Red_fox12:

Just watched the 1st episode and I love it! I'm in loove with Nanase *__*

I love everythiing XD, the art, the music, the atmosphere, the plot, swimming, swimming, swimming. I'm like Nanase, I wish I could swim all the time. What amazes me is how easily they strip XDD and the fact that Nanase is always wearing his swimsuit. The apron scene...has.. no..price XDD and Nagisa is beyond cuteness XDDD

Love it!

I kinda see the community that goes along with the yaoi fandom as "embracing the inner craziness" Gotta love it! ....Got any vodka? XD

I'm just thinking maybe he has a swimming fetish LOL

*gives the strongest vodka ever* Cheers mate!

yes, not everyone thinks like that. haha. kinda new don't you think? And btw, nice signature. I must say it is very sexy. rabbit16

*grabs hands and dances like crazy monkeys in the centre floor*

giiiirl, you drunk now? We're just getting started in 'ere!

well, can't even remember the last time I've been sober enough. hahaha YAOI \m/