~Free!~

nicicia

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

IKR?!! Damnit Rin. That was uncalled for. But I wonder what's going to happen to Haru now...is he going to be all messed up....maybe he will have issues with swimming now or something. Rin doesn't even know Haru gave up competitive swimming because of him.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• Saga

• Belita

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! And just as Rin said it and made the face that he did, and when you saw Haru's eyes darken, tears started swelling up in my eyes instantly. ;-; It's just too... mean... too cruel.. awful.. ;-;

I agree!

I also got angry because Rin is so damn selfish! He always leaves Haru behind without a second care! I mean, even back then when he acted all like a spoiled child because he lost to Haru. It pained Haru, hence Nanase gave up on swimming as race, just kept it as hobby. And not even as hobby, he didn't even keep his swimming form. Not to mention he himself knew how out of shape was his body.

And now when he finally swam for Rin....purely for Rin... the idiot did that. Well, excuse me but he just lost me as fan!

Episode 7 breaks my heart. Haru-chan is always doing his best for Rin-chan even if it's not obvious. But Mako-chan knows it. The fact that he is willing to swim for Rin is so sweet. I can't even think what will happen to my Haru-chan after that incident. Yeah, maybe he will be messed up. I know Rin has some issues but I did hope that he shouldn't did what he did to the last part of the Ep7. It's too hurtful to see Haru in that expression. But I still do love my OTP.

Can't wait til next Thursday!

Probably this will be the continuation, after he gets out of the pool he might go in the showers and think about the things that have happened maybe have a flashback of Rin's comment and I suddenly got excited ^_^

Me too! Omg I think Rin got jealous at the end there XD Deep down, he probably really wants to swim with everyone again.

Divine punishment! -___-

Actually seeing them all swimming together, pushed the jealousy button on Rin.

I mean...i was like "yeah you used to be there dude, but you blew it!!" when Rin was seeing them, he was so very pissed *inner satisfaction*...

Although it was mean... right now i believe it wasa necessity for Rin to have said those words to Haru.

It'll force him to grow and fighto.... \O/ !!!! xDDD

Guys, I just got so many feelings around the latest episodes U ^ U .

To be honest, I loved the ending.

How they met eyes. Rin was like "You aren't really swimming with them in relay, right? And with that Rei's crappy butterfly, right?"

But then Haru just straightened his face, slid glasses on and dived into the water with the thought "Is all I need for now".

I am seriously slkgnslkkgsgs.

Totally!!!!

Well from the last ep a bitter taste just stuck to us since honestly it wasn't fair what Rin told Haru.

And even though i understood the point of doing so, i was still sad with how much that actually hurt Haru.

Now Haru is trying to figure out if the feelings he has are from loosing or from what Rin said to him, i really think he decided to compete in the relay exactly for that. He doesn't want to let his friends down but he's also figuring out what to do with those feelings. At the end when he looked at Rin and their eyes met Haru was thinking about that... what was the meaning of loosing to Rin? I can't wait to see what'll happen next!!! *____*

• 2 weeks later...