Supernatural Hunt! ☆ [GROUP RP: RETRY]

「viviD

E x t r a o r d i n a r y

《 18+ 》

《 Romance, School Life, Yaoi, Supernatural, Drama, Mystery, Humor?, Horror? 》

Introduction

"Are you having trouble with something beyond the norm? Nothing ordinary and more supernatural?

Do you feel that something weird is happening to you and your surroundings that people normally wouldn't believe?

Having trouble of something that's unexplainable? So unexplainable that it's pretty unbelievable?

Too scared? Too nervous? Too suspicious?

If so! Your worries are all but naught!

We, The "Extreme Paranomal Investigators of Coolness!" a.k.a EPIC in short!, will definitely solve your not ordinary problem!

Simply contact any of us here in our website! If one of us is unavailable, please contact the other members. If not all are available, email us and wait patiently, we'll definitely read it! No prob!

Thank you very much!

✎ By Leader, "Jazz D'Funk" ♪"

Plot

"Do you believe that ghosts exists? Do you think that Japanese mythology isn't just history? Do you know if urban legends are real?"

There was a group of famous teenagers that were well-known by hunting anything supernatural, anything unknown. No matter how unbelievable it is, their achievements were real.

They solve cases that not even the police, detectives and other investigators can solve! Well, unless they believe in the unexplainable. Like Ghosts! Mythology! Urban Legends! Anything out of normal! You name it! They won't back down!

But...

Who were this teenagers that had made their group so successful and famous? Why did they form a team? When did they start to hunt things that were dangerous? What are they aiming for? Where did they start?

It all started in High School by a boy whose love for supernatural was where everything began...

Rules

⋆ Good Grammar/English. Doesn't matter if you make mistakes, as long as it's understandable.

⋆ No one-line paragraphs. Minimum required is 3 to 4 paragraphs. Maximum? 100 paragraphs. 8D

⋆ DO NOT RUSH. Read and analyze what the others posted. Double check what you wrote/typed.

⋆ "Creativity and Imagination is the key to an RP's success!" teehee. Decent or Good = Doesn't matter.

⋆ Never ever GODMOD. Of course.

⋆ Do not be too overly-dramatic. OH WOES. Being dramatic is fine, just not to often and tone it down, yes?

⋆ Character Age must be over 17-19.

⋆ Do not use dark (*squints eyes*) text colors.

⋆ Do not use fonts like "Impact" if you're fond of using font styles.

⋆ If you want to leave/quit, PM me.

⋆ Active? I'm trying to be active, myself even though I'm busy almost half of the time. @_@

⋆ Suggestions/Ideas? Post it here. Let's discuss~

⋆ Make sure to check the thread if you have the time and join thy discussions on what type of case to do next, suggest~!

⋆ JUST IMAGINE THAT 17-19 ARE ALL EITHER SECOND OR THIRD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AND NOT COLLEGE. DON'T HURT ME. DX

⋆ Remember to have fun!

⋆ Follow thy rules please~!

Thank you very much for reading the rules! C:

Character Sheet

Appearance:

Name:

Codename:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Position:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Personality:

Background:

Extra:

BEEP.

Check thy posts if this is still OPEN or CLOSED.

...Or just ask~

MY CHARACTER. ❤

33k66w5.jpg

Name
::
(Last Name) Yasushi; (First Name) Kaito /("Kai" for short)

Codename
Jazz D'Funk

Hair Color
Cobalt

Eye Color
Light Blue

Position
Seke

Supernatural, Anything not normal, Music, All genre of music, Donuts

Dislikes
Liars/Lies, Wine, Broccoli, Cockroaches

Hobbies
Listening to music, Watching Supernatural movies, Reading Supernatural books and fictions, Anything that has to do with supernatural things, Cooking

Personality
Cheery, goofy and sometimes - if not often - childish. Kaito is honest, lively and always full of life. Stubborn and persistent, he can be very annoying depending on a person's perceptive but there's no denying that he's quite a charmer. He doesn't look and acts like a leader - it is kinda funny how the others react once they knew he's the leader of the group - but it shows that he's reliable, dependable and very caring. There are times where he's serious and that's where one can see that he is definitely a leader. He is kinda reckless when one is in danger, he's not hesitant to help people. He has an eye for anything unique, even people just by looking at them.

Background
Once upon a time, there was one family: A Father, A Mother, and A Young Son. They were happy, normal happy family. Not until they got into a huge debt and Father suddenly disappeared one day. Mother went into a huge depression and started to neglect the Young Son. The Young Son didn't mind and tried to be mature, slowly learned to cook and clean and took gentle care of Mother at the age of 10. Their debt still hadn't been paid so the Young Son tried to do jobs to earn money like taking care of the neighbors' pets, watering gardens, cleaning and other simple stuff because he was still a kid, he couldn't get a steady job. It wasn't until he was 12 that an Old Lady and Old Man came. Who were they? The Old Lady was grumpy, seeing their current state. By now, the Young Son and Mother lived in a small house, looking almost empty and old. The Old Man gently asked the Young Son's life. The Young Son told him all of it. Starting with the debt, Father's disappearance, Mother's depression, the jobs he did, everything. The Old Lady was furious, muttering something about "No good Step-Son." It wasn't until longer that he learned that the Old Lady and Old Man was his grandparents; Mother's parents. The Young Son learned that Mother wasn't supposed to marry Father but instead, another man. But Mother and Father fell in love and both decided to run away instead because they knew Old Lady wouldn't accept. That's what they thought. The Old Lady and Old Man took the Young Son and Mother away and back into Mother's previous home. But Mother refused to, who didn't want to leave the house that Mother and Father along with Young Son lived in, creating precious memories. Mother still hasn't accepted that Father disappeared. One day, Mother went back to their now old home. Hours later, they suddenly received a startling news.

Mother committed suicide. In the place the Once Normal Happy Family used to live.

Extra
Always carrying his headphones (in the pic) around, except having baths. Very attached to his headphones. Not very bright in academics. He's always eating donuts once a day. He'll lie if it's very necessary, he'll just sulk about it because he doesn't like to lie.

Sorry, background is long XD

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• Ayasegawa

• Silver Radiance

Why yes, this is a retry of this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It was going well at first but sadly, ended so very early.

I would have waited for Kiyo-san to post but I'm too impatient. DX

HI GUYS. Did I surprise you? Sorry, I'm being reckless and idiotic today. >3

I just wanted to know if you would like to try this again with the same characters you posted?

I'll be waiting for a reply in a week or two. I'm not really about, yin. Are you checking up on YO?

Should I have been more patient? Who knows.

I really apologize but it's not like posting this isn't going to hurt. XD

....No? D8

UFFF.

So yeah, gonna wait until a week but still looking for newcomers. C: I don't bite, orz. X3 ~

Phew. I knew I can count on you. xD Thanks a lot. :3

Though I have a feeling that this is going to take a loooong, looooooong, time. @_@

The less people, the better, yes? xD Though I know a club needs 5 members. HMMM. o3o

Meh. XD

Yeah, you're right. I'm kinda like them although I'm trying not to, starting right now. @_@

Eep~

Sure!

Haha, ikr? But I wanna try getting it more interesting. x3

Thanks. I'll post my character sheet later. Is the plot stated above the entirety of it? I might be able to think of something.

Well, I did thought of the introduction as an advertisement that you can see in TVs and Internet. In fact, I could see Kai-kun getting a site for the club. Hence, the codenames. x)

Not really, as long as it involves hunting ghosts, anything supernatural. No powers, kinda like the anime "Ghost Hunt".

We kinda need a priest or a maiko or something like that. @_@ ...Psychic maybe? xD

Baaah, what am I even blabbing. DX

Anyway, yeah.

......xDDD

Hmmmm. I was thinking of giving my Character Clairaudience and Clairvoyance..well..if that is allowed anyways. And about a suggestion to the plot, let me think of something while doing my Character Sheet.

Mmhm, it's allowed. Supernatural after all. xD There are people with that in the real world, yes? :3 So yup, it's allowed. xDD

Ayyye, thank you so muuuuch. >3

aam__mascot_entry_by_my1heaven-d4qlpdu_zps19ab043f.png

Name: Faide Blank

Codename: Rain

Hair Color: Alizarin Crimson

Eye Color: Golden Rod

Position: Seme

Likes: Classical and Pop music, Tranquil environment, Books, Mystery cases, Supernatural Phenomenons, Storms

Dislikes: Annoying people, Noise, Smoke, Sunny Weather

Hobbies: Sleeping, Reading all kinds of books, Listening to his genre of music, Staying out under a storm, Visiting their family graveyard from time to time

Personality: Faide is a typical laze, never really putting much effort on most of the things that he does, specifically his schooling, but in the end of it all he still ends up as one of the top students. He mostly spends his time alone thus making him not much of a conversationalist but more of an introvert loner. Beyond his indifferent countenance, Faide is an extremely curious person oftentimes spending the bulk of his free time chasing mysteries and trying to solve them. He also has a short temper that is ironically not easily ignited but even with that it is certain that he is easily annoyed.

Faide does not trust easily, opting instead to express open skepticism and doubt to people around him. However, he is extremely loyal to people that he trust and although emotions are still a bit of a foreign concept to him he makes the effort to be expressive through words and actions.

Background: The Blank Family was one of the more prestigious one that inhabited the city. Only a trio; a Mother, a Father and a Son, but they still carried a lot of weight. The Mother had been a Famous Doctor while the Father had been an accomplished Lawyer. They were good; took care of their son and helped other people if they could. But then one stormy day the couple were found in their room, both brutally murdered and their seven-year old son, a sobbing and bleeding wreck under the lone Sakura that adorned their backyard. No evidence was found concerning the murder and all the son had said was, "They're watching." Two days later the boy was taken to America to live with his Aunt. Eleven years later, he returns and still no one knows what happened that day but him.

Extra: Has Clairaudience: Ability to be able to converse with supernaturals, specifically ghosts. Has Clairvoyance: Ability to be able to see supernaturals, specifically ghosts. Always wearing his gloves, except when bathing. Never leaves his house without wearing his jacket and headphones.

Haven't thought of anything that would co-inside with the present plot. But I'm still thinking. Any preferences perhaps?

Oooh, awesome~ Nice character, ACCEPTED. C:

I don't have any (I think), as long as it's like Ghost Hunt/Ghost Stories/even Hyouka.

Hunt for thee ghosts~!

Thanks.

As for my suggestion to the plot;

but without the Angels. I gave the link cuz I thought something like that and I couldn't really put the idea into words.

Hi, This RP looks really interesting! Supernatural stuff!!! Was wondering if the recruitment is still on? Has it started? May I have a look if so? Is there still room for me to join? xD

How interesting. Sure! This'll be one of their big case to fame. :"D

Of course, there are small cases; side plots, yes.

Kinda like the animes, orz. C8

*salutes* Gotcha! I'll tell yah if we started it again. c:

YES~! Hunting ghoooosts and the likes~! It's still on, we currently have, uh, 4.

....I didn't notice, oops. Hehe~

Hmmmm. May I see one example of the rps you've done? I'm looking for people with a certain way of rp-ing, orz. :3

I have a feeling that you still want to continue.

So...

I'll reserve a spot for you. xD

Don't worry! You'll be like, a transferee, yes? I'm eagerly waiting for your return, darlin'~ :3

Yeah, I understand. I'm kinda making my own terminologies and some side plots towards the history of my OC. I hope that is okay.

Why, yes, of course. I accept your idea and you can~

I'm encouraging your idea, yes~~

After, there are personal missions for each character, about their past, etc. etc. revolving around that character.

C:

Thanks. I shall present the terminologies to you once I'm done codifying them in my brain.

-----

Wait. Nevermind. I'll just state them on my first post. ;]

Oh Yes! This will be my 2nd RP though, my first group RP is a fantasy group RP...

Here~!!! and by the way... what does "orz" means? =P

So I'll just go through the rules and stuff on this thread yeah? Is there anything else I should read? I'll start designing a character then!!! Oh and I like to play the Uke role by the way~ So I hope it balances out? I haven't really read everyone's characters info yet... But I WILL xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh... And my posts starts around the 4th page... I joined that RP halfway through =P

This is the first time I saw someone that uses this certain rp style.

....Hmmm. I guess it's alright; you're in~

Oh. The orz is "“dissapointed” (the image of someone bowing down in despair.)."

but I love the word, so I usually use it at times. xD

Why, yes.

There are two Sekes (me and akiravadel), the other Seke (yin_yang_lover) is inactive due to work but I reserved a spot. Two Semes (Silver Radiance and KyAzrel).

So Uke is fine. c:

O.o How so? My style is different? =P Feel free to comment~ Im open for criticisms... from anyone~ =3

And I'll start Designing my character!!! xD