Kuroshitsuji: What'll Become Of Us? (SebastianxCiel)

Tsubakisnight

I looked around me. A forest surrounded me and when I looked above me, a blazing canopy caught my sight. I didn't know what was going on. "Sebastian, where are you?" I shouted as I started following the dirt path before me. Then a few moments later, I was caught off guard when a large branch caved in on my and sent my rolling down a stickily hill. The tumble lasted longer than I thought it would, but once I reached the bottom I felt relief. I stood and went to take a step only to find that my leg was broken. 'Just great..' I thought as I brushed my leg off to examine the wound. I winced as I ran my fingers lose to the open flesh, but now at least this sight no longer bothered me. I have gotten use to these types of wounds. I started trying to walk only to end up stumbling not far from where I was previously. "Damn it..." I cursed as I tried getting up again. However, before I could fully stand, something caught my eye. A slight shift of the brush just to my right caused me to look and listen closely. What met my eyes was nothing but sudden darkness, almost as if the canopy of fire above me was suddenly extinguished by some unknown cause. I looked back over as the sound of rustling grew stronger. Blood red eyes were all that I could see now. "Seb-sebas...", before I could finish speaking, a figure lunged at me.

"Ahh!!" I awoke with a start. My breathing was heavy and my heart was racing. I looked down and saw my tight grasp on the sheets. "Ha, it was only a dream......"I clutched onto my chest, "only a dream...". Not even a moment later and Sebastian busted through the door. "Young master, what is wrong?" He asked in a somewhat frantic tone. I looked at him for a moment and then responded, "nothing..". He looked at me incredulously, but brushed it off. "I was just having another nightmare." I said when the awkward silence was becoming too much. He turned back to face me. "Hmm, I see. But young master it is quite weird for a demon to have dreams, let alone sleep like a mortal." Sebastian commented with a concentrated look on his face. 'Yes, it has been weird.' I thought. Then Sebastian broke my thoughts. "Anyway, young master, today we have Camellia tea with soul scones." I took the cup and scone quickly and began my meal. "My young master, your appetite has increased lately." Sebastian's comment bothered me at first, but then I decided it didn't matter and continued eating. "I wish we didn't have to stay in this disgusting cottage." I said when I had finished eating. "Forgive me young master, but I cannot find a better place right now to hide." Sebastian responded as he took my plate and cup. "Why did this happen to us?" I questioned as I leaned back. My eyes drifted close again and pictures from my dreams filled my mind. Though I wasn't able to examine them long before a loud crash sounded at the front door, and the faint smell of flesh began to fill the air.....

I jumped up from the bed, and my heart began racing. "Sebastian! Sebastian, where are you?" I called out. My only response was the sound of clattering and crashes coming from just behind the entrance to my room. I stood up and rushed to the door but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't budge. I tried as hard as I could but it still would not open. "SEBASTIAN, where are you?" I screamed but still my only response was the sound of crashes. I sank to floor, and awaited my fate.

Time passed by slowly, and when the morning sun shone through the window, I glanced up hearing shifting sounds just before the door creaked open. I shuttered and waited..."Young master, are you unharmed?" I sighed in relief as I saw Sebastian kneeling down next to me. He grasped my face and began searching for any sort of scratch to see if I was lying. I could feel my face begin to heat up so I quickly slapped his hand away and put more distance between us. "I-I'm fine...But what took you so long?" I asked trying to hide my flustered voice. He sighed then looked back towards me, "forgive me young master, but it seems we had a few more 'visitors' than I had expected. Not only that, but they were better equipped this time around. Even a larger number of demons decided to appear, and I had to deal with them first..." Then he suddenly stopped and bowed down to me. "I'm sorry young master, I did not prepare breakfast for you yet, and there is quite a bit of cleaning I'm going to have to do." I looked behind him only to see a huge mess. Holes littered the walls and shattered glass was sprawled out all over the tiled floor. I sighed, "never mind that, I'm just hungry." "Sorry young master, but that is going to have to wait. Just because it is morning does not mean that our pursuers are no longer looking for us. I suggest we leave now and I will bring you a soul on our way." I wasn't too thrilled with that idea but none the less I followed along.

Our journey brought us to a wooded area. Somehow it looked familiar, but I ignored that feeling and continued on with Sebastian carrying me. The daylight was starting to dim as night approached. "Young master, would you like to stop and rest?" I looked up at Sebastian and agreed. "Where is the soul you promised me?" I asked him. He couldn't help but chuckle and respond with, "I will go and fetch it now. There is a village near here so I shouldn't be long." "Good, I'll wait here then." I said and as soon as the last syllable left my lips, he vanished. "Stupid demon..." I looked around not being able to ignore the feeling that I was being watched. "Maybe I should've went with him..." I whispered. I shook my head and began blushing, "Humph, it's not like I always need Sebastian around. I'm a demon too..." Before I knew it, I fell asleep to the quietness of the forest.

I awoke not much later and a blazing canopy lingered above me. I didn't know what was going on. "Sebastian, where are you?" I shouted as I started following the dirt path before me. Then a few moments later, I was caught off guard when a large branch caved in on my and sent my rolling down a stickily hill. The tumble lasted longer than I thought it would, but once I reached the bottom I felt relief. I stood and went to take a step only to find that my leg was broken. 'Just great..' I thought as I brushed my leg off to examine the wound. I winced as I ran my fingers lose to the open flesh, but now at least this sight no longer bothered me. I have gotten use to these types of wounds. I started trying to walk only to end up stumbling not far from where I was previously. "Damn it..." I cursed as I tried getting up again. However, before I could fully stand, something caught my eye. A slight shift of the brush just to my right caused me to look and listen closely. What met my eyes was nothing but sudden darkness, almost as if the canopy of fire above me was suddenly extinguished by some unknown cause. I looked back over as the sound of rustling grew stronger. Blood red eyes were all that was before me. "Hello Ciel, we meet at last." This mysterious shadow said. "Wh-Who are you?" I asked frightened. "Oh, but don't you remember me? I was one of the ones who raise you all those years ago, don't tell me you forgot?" I stared blankly at the figure. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I responded. "No? Well then, maybe this will refresh your memory. Your father, Lord Phantomhive, took in a stranger off the streets. And with that stranger he made a pact 'No matter what, you cannot let 'him' have my son'. Those were the conditions, then the night of the fire, my prize was stolen from me. And now, I want revenge. However, I need you as a bargaining chip. You don't mind right, making a deal with the Devil himself?" ..........

A.N: Hey, first story on here so please tell me what you think of it, thanks :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
).gif

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki

• Tsubakisnight

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic