Chance Encounters (XiuLin+SakiOda)

Veil

Being the first summer with the boy known as marcus Akira would experience a whole new encounter a whole new chance to experience the world with someone who would never leave his side not even for a moment unless told to do so. the summer would revel all new mysteries and draw the two boys much closer and learn the true feelings they have for eachother.

------------------rp profiles below------------------

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Marcus Chase

Race: Incubus

Height: 5'9¨

Weight: 125 lbs.

Personality: Is an observer. Quite, Smart, Polite, and Kind. He would help out anyone if they were in danger or just needed help in any way. Easy to get along with, unless he is stating an biasef option about something he is pro/con for/against.

Likes/Dislikes: Loves cats. Hates violence.

history/background: Marcus was summoned through Akira's rune summoning. He became his servant, protecter, friend. They made an contract to make them bound to each other until Akira no longer wishes for him to be around.

Image/Description of Looks: Short and tidy black hair. Blueish/Grey eyes. Looks like an homeless goth kid without make up, meaning he wears used clothes with holes in the knees, rips, could even be assumed as dirty looking clothes if it weren't for the black fabric of his main outfit.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

tumblr_mj77u56DOt1rh6osho1_500.png

Name: Akira Dikorou

race: Neko

Height: 5'6

Weight: 130lbs

Personality: Young boy who uses his cuteness and looks to his advantage, Gentle boy whose shy, likes to wear black clothes use his cuteness and also loves being pet on the head.

History and Background: Akira born as an only child spoiled because of his cuteness went to a low ranking school he was marked as this all boy schools 'princess' due to his beauty and cuteness. Akira has many boys who are convinced he's a flat chest women, he has 2 close friends that he hangs with, akira is a strong willed and determined boy who can defend himself if need be. At a young age akira found a rune tile once he turned 15 he activated the rune that he worn on his neck.

---------------------------------------------

RP is ment for young eyes no 18+ will be included in this rp.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• XiuLin

Akira arrived home walking he took off his shoes and setting his bag to the side, walking in slowly he slide open another door looking around, It seemed quiet and lonely, Of course there was someone home just the footsteps and movements this person made were silent. Akira moved slowly up the stairs near by his lips parting to call up the stairs of his home. "Marcus, are you upstairs?"Each step up the stairs and then on the second level floor he walked to his room and knocked gently opening the door.

He was only in an towel and fresh out of the shower, when the other walked in. ¨Welcome home. It was just to hot today. I guess I timed my shower to late.¨ He said to the black haired neko. ¨Your welcome to rest on the bed.¨ He gathered up his clothes and headed into the bathroom to change.

A lightly blush and smile touched his lips as nodded thinking back to the first time they met, Akira was so shy back then even know on occasion he became shy, He himself was shy at heart so the occasional blush would pop up, it have been three months since they met, and it was now summer the fourth day in to the hot summer. akira pulled off the shirt he wore and laid down his shorts and muscle shirt clinging to his skin his eyes drawn to the door that marcus had gone in. "What did you do today marcus?"

He had left the door open an little bit, so they could talk. ¨Mostly slept and play your xbox.¨ He said to the other. Marcus came out in only boxers and an v-neck tee shirt. He sat on the bed next to Akira. ¨Same question for you.¨ He said.

sitting up slowly his hair lightly clinging to his face and looked almost shagged his ears perked up alittle his tail wagged as if he was so excited he smiled lightly. "I went to the park and then I went shopping for dinner" it was something akira picked up while living with marcus. during that time he learned to make soups and some meat products, He could cook fish really well. he scooted to the edge of the bed and smiled again that innocent smile. "So what do you want?"

Marcus smirked. ¨Are you asking what I want for dinner or what is after that?¨ He gave Akira an playful wink. He made himself look like he was deep in thought. ¨Kiss me. I missed you.¨ He said to Akira. He pulled him into an hug.

Blushing a dark pink, the requests marcus made were something he wasn't full aware of but akira always complied maybe not the way that marcus wanted but he always kissed him. Akira nodded "I nearly forgot, I am home" he leaned over and kissed marcus's cheek and leans back his ears calm and tail swaying gently. It seemed that marcus needed the affection and psychical attraction for him to remain strong but akira only figured that what he needed it for.

Marcus sighed. ¨Akira, I wanted it on the lips.¨ He sighed again and laid length wise against the bed, right next to him. He gently held his hand. ¨What do you want to do tonight? It's the night of fireworks. Want to see any?¨ He asked as they laid there.

akria laughed and looked up at the ceiling then back down at marcus who was laying down Akira smiled an nodded gently it seemed marcus always took it nicely despite they never touched lips in the time that they were together. they held hands the whole time they got to know each other,it seemed it didnt bug akira snapped back out of his memory as he looked at marcus smiling. "Yeah lets see it wont you go with me?"

¨I will go with you. What's your favorite place to view them? I am just worried your ears will be too senitive to the sounds.¨ Marcus looked pretty unwell. He was pretty pale. For the last three months, he barely had enough energy to leave the house. But he always tried to bring up things they could do together. He was hungery, not just for dinner. But for the sexual desire feelings someone could have. If he didn't feed off of that soon, his physical health would deteriorate quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

¨I will go with you. What's your favorite place to view them? I am just worried your ears will be too senitive to the sounds.¨ Marcus looked pretty unwell. He was pretty pale. For the last three months, he barely had enough energy to leave the house. But he always tried to bring up things they could do together. He was hungery, not just for dinner. But for the sexual desire feelings someone could have. If he didn't feed off of that soon, his physical health would deteriorate quickly.

Looking at marcus akira began to get worried, He seemed so pale and looked ill as if he would faint. Akira shook his head softly as he started thing about the places near home they could walk to, it was hopeless the image of marcus kept popping up in his head. "Marcus are you okay?" akira leaned closer to him. Hoping he could tell if he had a fever, akira had forgotten that he was a demon, and most demon's feed off desire mostly. akira didnt know what to do. "Ill grab a cloth, maybe we can stay in and watch from the house"

¨I don't need that. I don't have an fever. What I need you to do is to get excited and horny.¨ Marcus said and pulled Akira on top of him. He began kissing his neck and groping his rear end. 'Come my sweetheart, give into the pleasure' He thought to himself. He soon pinned him to the bed and began rubbing the other's crotch.

- - - Updated - - -

¨I don't need that. I don't have an fever. What I need you to do is to get excited and horny.¨ Marcus said and pulled Akira on top of him. He began kissing his neck and groping his rear end. 'Come my sweetheart, give into the pleasure' He thought to himself. He soon pinned him to the bed and began rubbing the other's crotch.

blushing dark akira was soon pinned the words running threw his head over and over Excited and Horny.....Excited and Horny......Excited and Horny Akira blushed more the soft colored flesh turning a gentle hue of pink. The skin on akira was soft Much like a girl, His frame was somewhat petite and scrawny with small muscle build. akira felt the sensual lips touch his neck as he blushed he felt as though his whole body was becoming warmer as marcus touched him. the ears on akira seem to give away his mood.

Marcus was feeding off of the aura Akira was giving out. He smirked against his neck. ¨Rub yourself for me.¨ He let his hand travel under the other's shirt and rub his chest and lightly pinch his nipples. He began softly teasing the soft skin of Akira's neck with his teeth.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus was feeding off of the aura Akira was giving out. He smirked against his neck. ¨Rub yourself for me.¨ He let his hand travel under the other's shirt and rub his chest and lightly pinch his nipples. He began softly teasing the soft skin of Akira's neck with his teeth.

akira let our a hard breath and then another, akira felt this for the first time of course he would say no to marcus. after all he heard about demons living in the house with the person it could end up bad if akira said no or refused. doing as he said rubbing slightly akira shifted lightly letting out more heavy breaths his own excitment rising as he had looked up at the ceiling then at marcus the best he could this was the first time he made such moves on akira. "M-marcus" his breath low and fading into each breath.

Marcus stopped. ¨My sweet Akira, I am so sorry.¨ He gently stroked his head and ears as he kissed his forehead. ¨You can stop or I can leave and let you finish.¨ He said as he regretted his actions. The light returned to his eyes. The look of lust, that he hid from him was no longer there.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus stopped. ¨My sweet Akira, I am so sorry.¨ He gently stroked his head and ears as he kissed his forehead. ¨You can stop or I can leave and let you finish.¨ He said as he regretted his actions. The light returned to his eyes. The look of lust, that he hid from him was no longer there.

Akira laid there looking up at marcus his eyes blinking a few more times and quickly stood once he got the chance looking at marcus he blushed bowing to him as if it was akira's fault, He felt like the whole moment was destroyed by him as he looked up a little his dark eyes blinked a few times hoping he could be forgiven. he finally spoke. "I-i-im sorry" the stuttering in his voice and the hard tone he gave it seemed now that he was calming down a little.

¨It's okay. Really, it's my fault. No need to say an apology. You will see it soon that I am feeling better.¨ Marcus smiled. ¨I hope I didn't ruin things. I really regret my actions, Akira.¨ He sighed. ¨Just come here and let me comfort you.¨

- - - Updated - - -

¨It's okay. Really, it's my fault. No need to say an apology. You will see it soon that I am feeling better.¨ Marcus smiled. ¨I hope I didn't ruin things. I really regret my actions, Akira.¨ He sighed. ¨Just come here and let me comfort you.¨

Akira nodded and went to marcus in no hesitation behind his footsteps he hugged tightly onto marcus's waist like he did many times in the past as he just clung tightly as he stood there as he waited a moment to relax enough. He couldn't remain angered or even bothered by the moment that just occurred, In fact akira was sorta happy marcus was feeling better. he couldnt wait to go to the festival."When do you wanna go? theres a spot by the lake thats really good to see them all"

¨Let's just stay home.¨ He said. ¨I rather have your food than something else. I hope you don't mind.¨ He just hugged Akira and stroked the back of his head.

- - - Updated - - -

¨Let's just stay home.¨ He said. ¨I rather have your food than something else. I hope you don't mind.¨ He just hugged Akira and stroked the back of his head.

Akire smiled and let out a gentle chuckle, it seemed funny that marcus has grown attached to his cooking despite it was still not very good on somethings he nodded. after a moment he spoke with a soft and gentle voice. "Marcus can we watch it from the house." he really wanted to see this festival with marcus no mater what. it was something he did to make memories he could cherish forever and show off later.

¨Yes Akira, we can do that. When do the fireworks start?¨ He asked. He felt better and the color was returning to his face. 'Being in the human realm really is hard on me.' He thought to himself. He was an well educated demon, on earth but he wasn't prepaired for living here. Exspecially, not with such an innocent master. He sighed softly. He needed some scandalous people to be around for him to feed from. He wondered how he could balance his feeding needs and be there for Akira.

- - - Updated - - -

¨Yes Akira, we can do that. When do the fireworks start?¨ He asked. He felt better and the color was returning to his face. 'Being in the human realm really is hard on me.' He thought to himself. He was an well educated demon, on earth but he wasn't prepaired for living here. Exspecially, not with such an innocent master. He sighed softly. He needed some scandalous people to be around for him to feed from. He wondered how he could balance his feeding needs and be there for Akira.

Akira looked at the clock and smiled "one hour" he smiled lightly and stepped back sitting on the bed his hand grabbing marcus's as he looked up smiling softly the kind gentle face that akira put on as if to ask if marcus wanted to eat now or wait till the show of course his face was hard to read. "Shall i go start dinner, you can help me, if you want." akira's tail wagging his ears at a calm state for now.

¨Please make dinner.¨ He said. ¨You know you would save more money if you let me feed from you more often.¨ He let go of Akira's hand. ¨Cooks work better with no distractions. So I will be in the living room, okay?¨