Top Posters In This Topic

• natsuhi^v^

• Ero Gaki

• alexia__

• Logy

• 3 weeks later...

I can't even put into words how much I am in love with yaoi!~

But if I should try...

I love yaoi VERY VERY VERY VERY much! No, even more than that! It's my reason to keep on living!~ *dramatic background music*

Yaoi is my relationship. ;D

I do love Yaoi very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very... [one thousand 'very's' later] much.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it is my emotional support, a best friend and a wonderful lover.

i may not enjoy it at times and i became picky;

but still, there are tons of lovely titles i still don't know about that i'm about to discover and love.

i really, super, duper love yaoi.. it pops out in my head all the time whenever im not doing anything like if i am waiting for the teacher to come or eating etc.i even doodle yaoi pictures and my gay friend would always look at them..haha

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I can say that truthfully as a gay man, I can't get enough of it. ; )

The only thing I'm upset about is my lack of actual Yaoi Manga and Anime. Where I'm at they don't sell it, at least not much. And while online is an option (I've downloaded some Manga from here.) I'd really rather own it, you know... buy it. Give money to the artist. Everyone here has all these favorite couples that I've never even heard of. I feel so out of the loop despite the fact I've been an Anime fan for over 10 years.

I would buy online but if I'm not sure if I'll like it, I'm really hesitant. When Cons come around its the same deal. I'm afraid I'll buy it, and not care for it much. But I suppose its a gamble you take, right?

A loooooooooooooot. Tbh, it's my only way to get turned on and to also fall in love.

Please, who wouldn't fall in love with all the sexiness and hotness that's emitted out of those guys *o*

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm going to die without it. If my parents forbid it, I would would jump out of my window naked and set my hair on fire. If they're ashamed of my hobby, they would definitely be in for a treat...