~+--+~ Mentally Bound To Your Power ~+--+~ (18+) ==Evemaid&Vallewida==

Shi.No.Tobiko

YwsBcgT.jpg

Name: Shiki Mitakinu

Profession: Student at University

Personality: He is a sweet guy, it's hard for him to tell anybody no. He works hard to get through his schooling so he could eventually become proficient as a Massage Therapist. It's his desire to help others and heal them. It's difficult to catch him on a day where he is wearing a frown. He always finds something good in each day.

Likes/Dislikes: Shiki enjoys people watching, various music, writing, healing people, helping others with things they need, listening. He doesn't like small closed spaces, the dark, or syringes. A weird quirk about him that he cannot explain, is every time he goes into a hospital, his body begins to go into the visual effects of a phobia. He begins to shake, he develops a pain in his chest and it gets hard for him to breathe whenever he enters a hospital.

Background His parents left him with everything he needed to move out and go through University before they moved to New York, USA. He lives in a small apartment that is easily kept up, being one person it isn't hard. Shiki lives very close to the university so he doesn't need to waste funds on a car or gas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fall term had just begun, which meant he wasn't far off from graduating and taking his licensing tests. Excitement had been bubbling up inside him as he passed through the gates onto the school grounds. Today they were going to be reviewing Deep tissue massage and then they were going to be reviewing their Kinesiology. It wasn't hard but at the same time it wasn't an easy subject. He moved the black strands from his eyes as he hopped up the steps to the front door of the impressive building. Constructed from whitestone, it stood tall and proud. Mostly rich students attended there, however he was fortunate to have been able to pass the entrance exams with ease.

Floor 3 and room 5 was where the massage class was taking place. 2 and a half hours long, he was happy for it. Each student got 1 hour to perform a massage on their partner then they switched. He enjoyed delivering his massages with obvious natural skill, and then was rewarded with his own massage! It was all great, healing others, while being healed in return. It was a wonderful wheel of good Karma.

He sat down at his table, setting his books aside before going over to wash his hands and arms, to prepare for the review. As he began to dry his hands off the teacher approached him holding a note. Shiki glanced up and offered a gentle smile.

"Mr. Diason, How are you?" He spoke with his cheery voice. The teacher smiled back before handing him the note.

"I am well Shiki, it looks like though you have an appointment today. Did you forget?" He said with a chuckle. Shiki opened the note before groaning out loud.

"Oh right... I have a physical today... I guess..."

"You won't be joining us today. It's alright though, I know you are good with your Deep Tissue massage technique, just review your kinesiology later and take the day off to get your physical done and have a good rest of your afternoon." With those words Shiki knew he was dismissed. He went back and grabbed his bag with a sigh. He was somewhat disappointed that he wasn't going to be able to give a massage to someone today...

~~~~~~~~

It wasn't a hard trip to get to the hospital, though he knew it would get harder once he entered... He looked up at the ominous looking building, the large Emergency room sign pointed in the opposite direction of the Doctor's offices. He trudged along the wall towards the front office. Taking in a large breath he entered in and was greeted with a cool breeze. A shudder ran through his body as he forced himself to keep composure at the front desk.

"I am sorry I am here for a physical. Here is my appointment card." Handing it over the small woman looked at it with a smile as she ticked on her computer.

"Okay Mr. Mitakinu All you need to do is go to level 3 and go into the 6th room on the left hand side once you exit That Elevator." She pointed to the elevators across the lobby.

"Thank you so much!" He smiled as he turned away, the cold sweat was beginning to develop as he entered the elevator. It was small... He pushed the button and waited impatiently for the floor to come up. As the door dinged he couldn't get out fast enough. Darting out he strode down the hallway to the 6th room and entered.

Walking up to the desk in the small office he smiled at the lady at the desk.

"Hello I am Shiki Mitakinu, I'm here for my appointment." He stated as she ticked on her computer.

"Okay, it looks like you already filled out your paperwork online, and you are paid for. So please take a seat and I will let the Doctor know you're here." She said rather sweetly as he walked over to sit down on one of the chairs to wait.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

Top Posters In This Topic