Gravitation fan club

Misaki san

I here by declare this is the offical Gravitation fan club :hamtaro-005 (6): xD

So what do you think of Gravitation? who are your favaorite pairings? do you like Gravitation Ex?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justme

• Shiki-san

• michiebabs

• OctoberNight

Gravitation was among the first anime I watched. I fell for Yuki Eiri *___* So Yuki - Shouichi is my favorite couple all the way.

Gravitation012.jpg?=123

I started reading Gravitation Ex, but I stopped after 2-3 pages, as by then I was more anime fan than manga, so I hoped they would make an anime sequel. Have you read Gravitation Ex? How it was?

• 2 weeks later...

I like Yuki x Shuichi. I think that in anime they should pay more attention on drawing. And gravitation ex is good but very long nothing new come out.

• 1 month later...

I'm a very BIG fan of this series! Gravitation introduced me to the world of YAOI. LOL! I fell in love instantly with all the characters in this series! They are all lovable and hilarious! Especially Shuichi! He's just so cute and bubbly! And though Yuki's quite a jerk, I love him too. I love this couple a lot. Although I find the comical side of the story quite annoying sometimes. It ruins the romantic and serious moments of the story. But I still love it all in all! Definitely my most favorite BL anime/manga of all time! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, Gravitation. A special beauty in of itself. It was my first Yaoi Manga that I owned. It holds a special place in my heart. I think it has a lot more intricacies in the Manga than the Anime, and I fell in love with this story instantly. I actually had a relationship at one point that tended to reflect almost the dynamic between Yuki and Shuichi.

Despite some of the goofy-ness its a wonderfully modern love story with just enough drama and fantastical UNrealism to make it that beautiful convolution of romance and turmoil. The balance was delicious, and the pain that Shuichi went through to show his love and devotion was admirable (albeit a bit crazy sometimes ^^;; ). In a true Aries fashion he showed a loyalty to be proud of. (I'm an Aries myself, so I was proud of him.)

I've had relationships with Pisces as well, which is what Yuki is, and trust me, I understand the emotional roller coaster of that. You care for them deeply, but you are in a constant whirlwind of highs and lows. You've got to be a real tough individual to care and understand a Pisces.

Do I love Gravitation X? Phhht, of course. The more graphic the better. I have to say I'm a bit of a slutpuppy myself and that was one thing about the original Gravitation that frustrated me was the lack of hardcore yaoi. I can only take fluffy stuff for so long before I'm like "Just show me some ass ramming, dammit!" XD

And, I have a secret to confess, I kind of always had two little fantasies. Hiro and Yuki fucking, and a three-way between Yuki, Hiro and Shuichi. <_ heh.... anyone agree>

• 4 months later...

I do believe I own every Gravitation manga and watched the Anime. I prefer the manga.

My favorite yaoi pairing here goes like this:

HiroxShuichi

YukixShuichi ( A relationship I had was a lot like this one but mine was more violent, less "action" and less cute/fluff. x.x; )

It is one of the first that got me into yaoi.

I looove Gravitation Ex and wanted it to be continued xD

(if that's the one I'm thinking of )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know where I can download all of the Gravitation mangas? I have the anime and I love it, but can't seem to find the manga for download anywhere :(

• 1 year later...

Gravitation was my first yaoi and is still my favorite even after all these years. I have a weakness for HiroXShuichi xD

I love all the characters and the music is awesome. I'm rewatching the anime right now. I haven't read Gravitation Ex yet!

• 1 year later...

Gravitation was one of my first too, and after all these years still one of my favourites. I rewatched the anime last week, the voice actor for Shouichi deserves an oscar! He really brings him to life! Hahaha

Oh, and the song "glaring dream" really takes me back to some good times, I love the Gravitation OST. ^^

Ah it seems like so many people share Gravitation as their first yaoi. It was definitely mine as well! I actually preferred the anime to the manga. I thought the manga got really random and strange and it took away from the actual plotline which was incredible. The anime got rid of all that nonsense that was in the manga. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy the manga though! There was so much in it that we didn't get to see in the anime, but overall I think I liked the anime better.

Every now and then I go and listen to the music and it just brings me back. I think Sleepless Beauty was probably my favorite song from the OST, but who could deny that beautiful ending! I loved it so much~

The yaoi manga reading challenge requires a light novel and I have both of the Gravitation light novels so I think I'll reread one for the challenge! ^_^

Okay guys, this is shonen ai not yaoi, mmmkay? aaaand yeah, this was my first BL at all. when I saw this I was like "WHAT?! there boy kisses a boy! KYAAAH! YAAAAAAAAAAAASS!" lolol

manga is cool, but doujinshi- eh... it's not my cup of tea.

Just in case

3ff75126a3_104983583_o2.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.