konnichiwa everyone in the otaku yaoi community

Akai_Sakiyuki

Hi hi friends i love yaoi just as all of you hope we can be frirnds and discuss of any yaoi anyone has read or recommend me to read or i can recommend. And if anyone has bought any mangas . Lets have fun and be friends

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akai_Sakiyuki

• Lady.Taser

• Arekushisu

• pokeyspot

2hgg67d.jpg

Oh my... Just ignore them both. :3 Those two are just being silly.

But welcome indeed, you'll love it here! I'm sure, I think. :'DDD

Just relax and enjoy~!

Hello,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! It is nice to meet you, I give you a warm welcome to YO!

If you need anything just ask and I will try and help the best I can.

oh and have fun!

I'm pokey yoroshiku, I think you'll like it here. I mean I don't know you but I have met some utterly lovely people here AND they share our obsession O uO Don't be afraid to jump into the forums or ask any questions that you need answered. ^^

Hello

^_^ it's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here!

thank you so much evrryone for such a warm welcome. Love yaoi and i even have a collection of mangas that i had bought to support the artists. And i love this community cus i am able to find yaoi mangas here that i had wanted to download and re read all the time. And i am happy to know that there are peopke whom like the same things as i do. Thank you so much yaoi community. I am greatful

- - - Updated - - -

thank you so much evrryone for such a warm welcome. Love yaoi and i even have a collection of mangas that i had bought to support the artists. And i love this community cus i am able to find yaoi mangas here that i had wanted to download and re read all the time. And i am happy to know that there are peopke whom like the same things as i do. Thank you so much yaoi community. I am greatful

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Akai_Sakiyuki! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. I hope you will have a fun time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Domo arigato everyone haha. I do enjoy my stay here. I am able to eco erience and read all new yaoi mangas and everything else. This site and the yaoi community is so warm.and welcoming thank you. Haha BL is amazing and has so many feelings to be able to.express. If there are any recommending yaoi mangas that al of you recommend me to.read me. Hit meup kay and hopefully we can all be friends and share experiences and manga yaoi knowldge. I apoligize if i do not respond quick.enough. I have to goto the hosptal alot of the time so its a bit hard for me. So please be patient friends.

Thank you all for the welcoming images. They are so cool. i am so happy to br in this communith. yO is amazing abd I love this site.

Welcome to this FABULOUS forum. Enjoy it, everyone is awesome and fun talking with

:)

Hahahha everyone is so nice. Thank you all. Hahahaha i am so happy to be in this site but i do have a question. There is manga i have read and its called right here and yet so far by minase masara. And i am a bit confusd cus i thought that therr was supoosed to be a chapter with nagisa when he was in high school and he bought a purse for this girl who he was going out with. And the girl sold to the pawn shop and nagisa worked really hard to buy such an expensive purse. But taiga buys it back fron te pawn shop and tell the girl to not do that again and to appreciate what is given to her by nagisa

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much. And i like your gif its funny and cute

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much. I am still getting hand of using the website. Its a bit hard on how to use it but i love this site. I hope we can friends

thank you so much for welcoming. I am a bit slow but i hope can be friends

- - - Updated - - -

thank you so much and i love your The Gazette bamner. Its so cool

- - - Updated - - -

thabk you for the welcome. And your pic is so cute

- - - Updated - - -

thank you so much and the gif is so funny and cute

thank you so much sorry for the replies to be so late. But thank you so much for welcoming me i love YO

- - - Updated - - -

thank you for welcoming so sweet and kind. ,