Love Is Music (Private |Robertita + Saki|)

Veil

Back when two boys were the best of friends, they were inseparable, Commonly these boys were seen everywhere together, the park, the store with their parents, the two boys lived a life not far from each other till that fateful happening where one of the boys had to move. of course he was sad he didnt like it leaving his bestfriend behind since they went everyone this would begin a whole new tragedy in the life.

Years later exactly 10 years later the youngest one came back, the boys havent contacted each other for the longest time. the fate has brought the truth to the light. one who sings, one who plays the guitar. both unaware that they will be attending school together and facing off in the first of the year festival.

------------And it begins-------------

The beginning of the year festival was a must be at thing it was something everyone wanted to be a part of no matter who you were it was a must. the festival had a before show and a after show the concerts were of bands local to the country or the surrounding countries if they could make it only one band came from the town locally and one on the outside that just recently moved in.

Rumor had it that the singer was a cutie from this band, rumor also had it that the local bands guitarist was a looker as well. it was uncertain how the new local band was but the More local band was definitely good the rumor had it that the new local band was called Phantasm the more local band was known by everyone as the Fates.

A crowd had accumulated by the stage in the center of the festival, the festival seemed more lively children of all ages all around no one knew who would play first rumor had it was Phantasm to play first then Fates, for the close it would be Fates then Phantasm.

As it nears the opening the leaders must meet, the chance encounter of the boys for the first time in ten years since they last spoke, the bands will meet and then take the stage to open the festival.

----------------Members------------

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-Rping the singer of Phantasm

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-RPing the Guitarist of Fates

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Veil

Name: Ren Hitoshi

Position: seme

Music Group: Fates

History/Background: Ren’s passion is music. Since his best friend left the town a long time ago he started to play on guitar. With time he realized he really liked to play so he decided to make a band. He and his 3 friend are members on a pop-rock band and already played together for 5 years. He’s not only the main guitarist but also the leader of the band and has his parents support to sing. He has many fans, especially girl, but he doesn’t pay attention to them. Now since the festival is here what will happen this year?

Appearance:

guitar-man-anime-2275.jpg

Name: Satori Ninose

Position: Uke

Music Group: Phantasm

History/Background: At the age of 7 Satori had to move because his parents did, once they moved Satori found his passion in singing. He met his band mates when Satori sang at a talent show at the time they were 15 Satori 12 became part of them he sang they played the band became a school hit. Satori had decided to move back with his band mates who all got local jobs in satori's old hometown. Satori now lives with his band mates he refers to them as brothers. Satori is popular with the crowds his fans consist of male's and females ages of all kinds from kids to adults.

Appearance:

tumblr_mongrqjFvG1rotclno1_500_zps37124a8c.jpg

Ren and his band were behind the scene waiting to be called. As they were waiting Ren took a cigarette from his pocket and asked one of his colleagues to light it. He was leaning against the wall and started to smoke while the rest of the band did the same. They weren't excited at all, it wasn't the first time they were singing but Ren didn't understand why took so long to be called on stage. "Damn it" he thought and threw the only half smoked cigarette on the groud. He took his guitar and started to play their first song. The other members were just sitting there knowing their leader was already pissed off. Then a man came and said "Fates band please come with me". Ren almost yelled "Finally" and made a sign to the boys to follow him. They arrived in front of a door and the man opened it and said "They are here" then he made a sign for boys to enter.

The Phantasm group were taken to a room to sit down in as they sat poking at the list they would play Satori laughed lightly his fun loving carefree spirit followed him around like a big sign saying hes a cutie, Infact that term was used alot for him more-so now then what it was like way back when. the guitarist had gotten up and ruffled satori's hair and made a soft comment.

"Come now Tori, we will be good and give the leads, stop being so cute"

Satori shook his head fixing his hair his eyes glaring at his friend. "Mino why do you always have to play with my hair" mino the guitarist laughed and plopped down on the couch, Satori sat down looking up hearing the door open satori's eyes widened. the boys before them were pretty cute but only one stood out.

As they entered in the room it was a surprise for Ren to see the other band. And his attention went to the cute boy in front of him. “Now that all of you are here let’s chose the order to enter on stage” the man said. Ren stopped looking at the cutie and nodded while the man added “I need the leaders of the bands”. Ren took a step forward and the cutie stood up from the couch and approached to the men. “I'll flip a coin” the man said. Ren answered “Head” and the cutie shook his head he agreed. The man threw the coin up and caught it on his palm. “Head” he yelled sign that the Fates will be the first group to sing. The cutie went back on the sofa and the man said to Ren “In 5 minutes you are going to be on stage”. Ren looked one more time at the cutie before he and his band left the room. “Why I feel like I met him before” he thought as he prepared his guitar.

The moment the band known as fates came in it was almost fate its self Satori was not to sure where he met that boy or why he looked so familiar but all he could was watch, when he left he turned to his team and pouted. "Brothers that guitarist was cute" satori looked back to the door and smiled. "I wanna see him make some real music" smirking satori went and sat town. it was convenient that he got the little room he did where he could hear the music on stage.

listening to the rest of his band mates as he got up and began to practice singing he sung soft but anyone who leaned up against the door would be able to hear it while he sung he grabbed a kimono and started putting it on over his shorts after he took his shirt off. it seemed more respectful to be out and about with others in the outfit that most of the people wore. Satori smiled as he waited for the music to begin from the stage.

The boys went on stage and once the female fans saw them they started to scream. But when the boys began to play female fans started to scream even louder and shouted “Fates, Fates”. Ren was delighted by this and he approached the fans and dedicated a portion of the song to them. His fingers were moving very fast on the guitar and the fans yelled his name “Ren, Ren, Ren”. At the end of the song while female fans was still cheering Ren raised his hand to salute them. After they sang two more songs it was time for them to leave the stage. But fans were screaming so loudly and asked them for another song. Ren looked at his team and nodded. The boys understood: one for song for their fans. Ren loved so much to be on stage. Stage and music was his life. As he played on his guitar he was wondering where was his best friend from childhood. “I want so much him to hear me just once” Ren thought as the song finished. As they bowed in front of female fans they started to throw their phone numbers on stage for Ren. Ren smiled and then left the stage while their fans were still screaming “Fates, Fates”.

Phantasm all in surprise at the sound as he smirked softly he grabbed the microphone his group all dressed in a kimono for the celebration, of course as a dedication the stage lights would go out and the singer would be on a box thats wheeled out as he tosses out roses to the crowd most fan fell for his princely looks and his delicate face. Phantasm had gone to stage side midway threw the second song. To Satori's surprise it looked amazing to see so many already cheering, Satori decided to only hand out one rose, his band mates would all do the same the second song came to an end, the sounds of the songs seemed to uplift satori's heart he seemed almost happy Satori seemed pumped. the third started. it was almost time the band phantasm began to get ready as the introduction to the group they had to walk on stage. they began on how they would start as the final song ended the encore began.

Satori getting anxious and almost irritated as the ending song finished the band fate passed by as satori eye'd ren softly as he cued the lights off. satori walked on as the lights lit up around the members each holding the rose differently. Satori waved with a childish smile something he used to do when he was a kid. "Hello all, Im Satori Ninose" as the members all spoke at once. "And We Are Phantasm!" the first music began as satori sang. the after a moment the crowd seemed to be following girls and boys yelling softly as each member satori bent down mid song where the guitar solo was and handed out the roses to the girls upfront winking to them he waved as they ended the first. the second song started the crowd cheered and chanted then second one ended the third began as it seemed satori began almost dancing while he sang. the dance was familiar to kids, perhaps in the ground his best friend from childhood would be watching and know it was him.

Once they finished, they all bowed and waved leaving satori on stage, Of course there was no encore but thats alright satori wanted to do the greeting. "Welcome to the First Of the Year Festival Please have a good time!" satori waved like he did when he was a child and ran off the stage heading right for the water to get a drink.

As soon as they left the stage the boys went to their minibus and left to their studio to let the instruments. Ren has played on guitar all the way to the studio and just put the guitar in the case once they arrived there. "You guys did a good job" he said and smiled. The boys nodded and the vocalist asked “And what we will do now Ren? Shall we go to our favourite bar?” Ren took his wallet out of his jacket pocket and looked in it "Yeah let's go. I will buy drinks for all." The boys cheered and then all headed towards the minibus. Ren locked the studio and asked the driver to go to the bar. Being the only kid Ren was spoiled by his parents who paid the rent for the studio. Also they bought the minibus for the band and hired a driver. Once they arrived on the bar Ren asked the driver to come back after them later and they entered. The bartender came to greet and lead them to their table. “What would you like to drink tonight boys?” she asked. “One beer for me for now”. The other boys asked the same and soon they were speaking about the festival and the new band. Ren drank a little too much and decided to go to bathroom. After he finished there he wanted to go back to his table but he tripped and hit someone. Looking up he recognized the cute leader of the other band.

laughing lightly in his group they walked into a local bar laughing about how it turned out it was amazing, they were going on and on about the songs and how well they went and how the ground seemed all sorts of riled up. satori looked to the side not seeing where he was going he ran right into that guitarist from Fates. his friend called over to satori. "Tori-kun are you okay?" satori nodded as he helped the guitarist to the chair near by.

"Hey are you okay, you look so wasted" Satori called to the man he was now sitting next to. the cutie who started the band Fates. looking over Satori ordered water as a way to assist in trying to sober the man up hopefully he would be okay. satori got the water and drank slowly. "Your the guitarist from Fates right?"

Ren didn’t feel well at all. And he didn’t expect to meet the cutie again. “Twice in a day must mean something” he thought and didn’t answer, not until he finished his water. “Yes is me. Why do you ask? Do you know me?” The cutie didn’t respond to Ren’s questions he only smiled. Ren wanted to stand up but he felt dizzy and fell on chair again. The cutie helped Ren to stand up and tried to figure where Ren’s friends are. As soon as he saw them on a table he took Ren there. As they arrived his friends asked “Ren what happen to you? Are you ok? It seems you drink too much” the vocalist said and helped Ren to seat on his chair. The cutie turned to leave but Ren stopped him “Thanks”. The cutie only waved his hand as bye and left. “Why he helped me?” Ren thought and asked the boys to call the driver. Once he arrived home he ran to bathroom to throw up and then went to bed and fell asleep but not before thinking once more on the cutie.

that night played over and over in his head the boy looked familiar but Satori did not dwell on it, his friends downstairs had told him to head to bed once they got home, tomorrow was the first day of his school, No one would remember him, he was sure of that considering what happened after they moved, satori rolled over and looked at the picture of him and his best friend as he let out a sign. "I wonder where he went when i left..." Satori rolled over and let out a sigh he closed his eyes and fell asleep a memory from his past began.

the two boys holding hands yelling at each other, one slapped the others hand, they hands were released and the dark hair boy cried. as he rose to leave he turned lifting his hands showing up 10 fingers, as if to promise wait for me for 10 years, Ill be back. it was uncertain how long it would be but if this little boy kept his promise satori would be happy. Satori sat up and wiped the tears from his eyes, he was hurt, still. Satori rose from bed that morning and dressed in his uniform for school and began to head outside.

The next day Ren woke up with a big headache. “I drink too much” he said loudly then jumped from bed he went to bathroom. After a quick shower he dressed his uniform and went into kitchen to eat his breakfast. His mother already prepared it for him.“ Good morning mother” he said politely and his mother smiled and answered “Good morning soon. I heard you did great last night”. Ren started to eat and answered “Yes mother. Lots of fans there and the boys did all their best. But a new band comes out of nowhere. I must find more about it” Ren said. After he finished his breakfast he took his bag and ran outside where his friends were waiting for him. As they were walking on school Ren had a strange feeling that he will met the cutie again, maybe that day.

Satori began running as he got to the school he pulled out his sheet and looked around for his class, Girls point and blushing when his glaze went on them, He would walk up to a few and would ask them where to go, Once pointed in the right direction he looked around. he got to the classroom and looked around spotting the teacher he approached and spoke to the lady. she took him out of the room and spoke to satori.

After a while the bell rang, for kids to get to class, Satori remained outside with the teacher as they spoke. Satori glanced over seeing the guitarist from yesterday satori smiled and nodded to the teacher he secretly hoped that ren was in this very class. satori bowed and followed her inside.

The teacher entered on class and saluted “Good morning kids”. Ren was surprised to see that the techer wasn’t alone but with a student. And it wasn’t any student it was the cutie from the other band. The teacher then added “From now on you will have a new classmate. This is Satori Ninose” . Ren still couldn’t believe it. The cutie was his new classmate. He couldn’t take his eyes from him. It was a dream or was the reality? He didn’t know but the voice of the teacher woke up him from his thinking “Satori you can seat on the empty place in front of Ren”. Satori was looking deep inside of Ren’s eyes while he was walking to his seat. Once he arrived he seated there and Ren was looking at his back. “Is not a dream” he thought as he started to pay attention to the teacher words.

Once seated class began, Satori took notes, girls and some boys were staring at him, He turned his head and just smiled. it continued like this till the break when he and ren were surrounded, girls asking all sorts of questions, he was picky on which ones to answer, Most were asking why he moved back, what does he do all different things he answered a few. "Well i am the singer in phantasm, but my reason for coming back was i made a promise in 10 years id come back for my bestfriend"

some of the girl's swooned, some of the guys were curious who the person was. Satori smiled as he looked to back to ren. "Surprise surprise, your in my class, Must be the muses of music telling us something, Huh Ren?" Satori flashed a light smile to ren an almost cute innocent smile.

Ren thought he didn’t hear well. “my reason for coming back was I made a promise 10 years ago I would come back for my bestfriend”. "Did he come back because a promise he made a long time ago? But his best friend name wasn’t Satori Ninose it was Satori Ichine. Could this cutie be his friend, his Satori? Ren wanted to find out “What did you say?” Ren yelled and expected an answer. Satori didn’t say anything as he didn’t understood why Ren is behaving like that. Ren just took Satori hand and dragged him in the bathroom. There he closed the door and asked “Are you my childhood friend Satori Ichine? Did you really come back after so long? Back to me?”

Satori was pulled anf tugged along dragged into the bathroom the door locked satori leaned back and listened to him speak, the secret crush he had on ren way back then still lingered to know. he wasnt sure it was the same ren not untill this moment spout out his name he had before he moved away, his parents faought and divorced, Satori had moved in with his band once he turned 15, telling his mom that he would be okay, Now hes here infront of the very same ren his feelings till not obvious to ren. "It is you..Ren Hitoshi...how could you forget me after ten years"

Satori sat on the sink's counter the slender body looking even more attractive and more feminine despite his male clothes he could have been mistaken for a girl with the look he had just now. He wondered who this boy thought he was. it seemed as though the past kept them parted. satori wondered what would happen now.

Ren was happy to find his best friend after so many years. He still couldn’t believe it. “You change a lot after these years so I didn’t recognize you. You are so cute” Ren said and raised his hand to touch Satori’s cheeks. “Would you like to come on my house later? We need to talk” Ren added and then he left the bath. Soon he went back in the class room and behaved like nothing has happened. In the lunch break he and his friends were very noisy, they did plans for later. It was the second day of the festival and they wanted to have fun. As soon as they finished the classes they ran outside of school. Ren looked at Satori one more time before going home. He just wanted to remember Satori he’s waiting him at his house.

Satori had enjoyed lunch break the memory of that morning seemed amazing finally finding his dear friend and now he knew for sure that it was him Satori smiled after the day had ended satori ran home to get read his bandmates poking fun at how he was getting dressed. "Tori-kun's got a hot date." the guitarist said with a laugh. the other two joing in the laugh nodded as satori walked out stomping his foot. "Brothers, please if this was a hot date trust me id be in a suit, Now then i finally found him we are meeting up" they all looked up and their eyes widened. they were in awe. "You found that boy you liked since childhood?" it was in absolute unison.

Satori had a small blush and nodded. after a moment satori opened the door waving goodbye to them as he walked to where ren's home was he smiled softly. he walked to the door knocking softly. "Ren? its Satori"

Ren opened the door and let him in. “Hello dear friend. Let’s go into my room” Ren said. Satori entered and both started to tear upstairs when Ren mother said “Ren. Who is the lady?” The boys stopped and turned their heads. “Mother is not a girl is my old friend Satori”. Mrs. Hitoshi was surprised “Satori? It’s really you? How are your parents? When you come back? Where..?” but Ren answered “Mother stop with your question for now. I just want to spend some time with my friend. Later you can talk to him. Bring some cookies in my room”. Mrs. Hitoshi nodded and the boys were able to go in Ren’s room.

blinking satori waved to mrs. hitoshi it had been years since he saw them all he wanted to do was hang with ren of course he did doll himself up for this. excited enough when they got to the room satori sat right down a smile touched his lips as he leaned back. "Your mom hasnt changed, still as nice ever." satori leaned forward and looked over at ren with a smile. "You wanted to talk to me?"

Ren just smiled and took his guitar. Finally he was able to sing for his dear best friend Satori. Finally he was next to him, as cute as a girl and with a big smile on his face. His eyes were shiny and full of happiness. Ren wanted that this moment never ends. Soon he started to sing one of his favourite songs “I remember the things that we used to do…Ever since you went away, every hour of every day/ I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy… " As he finished the song and watched Satori he started to leaned forward and Satori did the same until they lips met.

blushing lightly satori finally heard a son ment for him of course the singing wasnt to great but satori smiled anyway, they were alone it was quiet and his mom was not coming up yet he looked back to see that ren was moving in, satori's natural instinct and alittle of his own feelings kicked in as they both moved into each other together their lips met satori blushed dark as the door knocked satori pulled away and blushed more looking to the side.