Re-upload Ginyuu Mokushiroku Meine Liebe

Tsuji110

Most of the links on

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
still work, but there are problems with about half of the episodes. The two parts of episodes 3 and 5 don't match (3 is a .avi.001 and a .rar file (which unzips as a part 2 of 3 .3gp file (??), while 5 is a .mp3.rar and a .avi.002 file). Part 2 has been removed from episodes 6-8 and 12-13. The .mkv mirrors are in Russian, which is very cool, but not useful to me. :)

I hope you have all the right pieces to restore these. Thank you for putting these up in the first place (I don't see a "thanks" button in the lower left, just a "report post" button, so I'm saying it here)! I thought I'd never find it. Haven't checked out the Wieder links yet.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsuji110

• BRIDGET

• Key

• Laura Everton

Link for Episode 6 has been uploaded in the original thread.

This is very confusing. I just realized all the new links in the mirror section on the Meine Liebe page (where No.6 was missing) are actually for Meine Liebe Wieder (OP with a sword and a male singer), which is the second season. This turns out to be a good thing for me, however, since all the still working links in the mirror section on the

are in Russian (Rapidshare brings up a file page, but the dl button is javascript:void(0), so nothing happens). So at least now I do have all but episode 6 episode of Wieder. :)

So at this point, I'm still missing English subs for Meine Liebe (OP with a female singer) episodes 3, 5, 7-8, and 12-13, and episode 6 of Meine Liebe Wieder. Btw, the file at new link just posted for episode 6 of ML says it's MLWieder, but is in fact from the first series. :)

Sorry I'm being such a headache! I sincerely thank you in advance!

• 2 months later...
So at this point, I'm still missing English subs for Meine Liebe (OP with a female singer) episodes 3, 5, 7-8, and 12-13, and episode 6 of Meine Liebe Wieder.

Since it's October now with no reply, I'm wondering if I should give up on this or if it was overlooked? Also, I noticed that Rapidshare seems to require a sign-in now before it will even tell you if the file is missing or not.

Sorry for the late reply. I should apologize if you think your request has been overlooked, which it wasn't our intention at all. As far as I could "investigate" files for Meine Liebe can only been found as torrent. Most of the files I've found are with Spanish subtitles. So if torrent files are fine with you, I can try to find them. Once again, I apologize for the late reply.

I can see how busy you all are and didn't want to be pushy. :) For me there's no point in posting torrent links, since I'm torrent illiterate. :) The couple of times I was desperate enough to try, it said it would take 3 weeks to download one file, so I gave up. I would be grateful if you posted a dd link to episode 6 of Meine Liebe Wieder, even if it's in Spanish. I can read that well enough to get the gist, but I think it would be tiring for as many episodes as are missing from the first series. Thanks for replying!

New link for episode 6 has been renewed

::laughing:: Nope, that's Episode 6 of Mein Liebe, the first series, which I already have, not Mein Liebe Weider, the second series. :D I think the files got mislabeled somewhere along the way (see the btw comment at the end of my 7-30 post), but you can tell the difference by whether the OP is sung by a woman (1st) or a man (2nd). It is very confusing, but I really appreciate that you tried! The ones I'm missing just may not exist anymore. C'est la vie!

Oh dammit! You're right! I just checked >__

Sorry. Let me try one more time :p