˹✪˼ MUSⓘC♮MⓐYHEM ˹✪˼ ✂ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏ✰ᴇᴠᴇᴍᴀɪᴅ ♪

「viviD

Music is my passion.

I'm going to teach you what Music means to me and how it's important, so shut the fuck up and listen, pipsqueaks.

Music means a lot.

My life. My soul. My breath.

Without it, I wouldn't be the person today and I'm proud of it.

Everything is meaningless without Music and I fucking don't care even if it's not true.

Just screw the other stuff. Tch.

- Kazuhiko Hibiki

˹˼

mtbblg.jpg

Name: (Last); Kazuhiko, (First); Hibiki

Position: Seke

Hair Color: SGI Brightgray/Bright Gray

Eye Color: Light Gold/Light Yellow

Likes: Music, Music, Music. Instruments. His Guitar. People he's very close to (though he doesn't say).

Dislikes: He dislikes a lot of things such as people not handling instruments with care. Not saying if you've got a problem with him to his face/whispering behind his back. Backstabbing. Annoying people or annoying him. To an extent; Cowards.

Personality: A "cool badass" delinquent punk. Tsundere? Kuudere? Something along that. Just... don't make him mad, okay? Or shit will happen and you'll find your head getting bashed on the wall or with his fist (not literally). But that really depends. He cusses a lot and blunt. Kinda nondescript. You need to earn his respect if you want him to tolerate you no matter how annoying he thinks you are. He loves music and will get extremely piss if you mess around without care involving music, most specifically, handling instruments. His prideful when it comes to music. He doesn't have a problem with fighting, has no problem knocking you with common sense and is quite skilled himself, he doesn't initiate a fight though.

Background: Son of a famous pop singer; Kayako or simply "Echo" who quit in order to take care of her son and spend more time with her husband. His father, Seiji, is a model photographer. Even when Hibiki was a kid, often didn't want to be in his parents' presence simply because they're too lovey-dovey (though they're sophisticated enough in the public that the people surrounding them wouldn't know how they act in private). He doesn't say it though; he still loves and treasures them, no matter how idiotic they act and how clingy they are.

At the age of 19, he became a guitarist in the pop and rock band named "Radio Static" but at the age 22, the band broke up, focusing on their personal lives but they still keep in touch a lot though.

After the band broke up, he founds himself being a music teacher three months later thanks to his parents. Even though he's not teacher-material and doesn't act like one, he's still a teacher because he's also the reason why there aren't bullies or anyone causing trouble (sometimes) in the school, if word comes out. And it was because of that, the students and other teachers - of course; including the principal - sees him as the school bodyguard as well.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic