☆m/m fandom and picture plot search~

(for any of you curious, I'll explain what I mean by picture plots at the end of this post, as it got rather long e_e I apologize for that.)

So you don't have to read my long-ass post and find out you're not interested, my fandoms are Kuroko no Basuke, Magi, K Project, Inuyasha, Naruto, Soul Eater, and Ao no Exorcist! If you like one or (preferably) more of those, please read on :>

Hello there! My name’s Cory~ I’m an 18 year old guy from California, and I’ve been roleplaying for about eight years now. I’ve roleplayed in just about every format, from forum to email to IM to blogs! However, I now stick to IMs and roleplay exclusively over Skype. Please do not reply here, because I don't check in often and probably won't see it! You can add me on there under the username ungodubiquitous, please just let me know where you’re from! My timezone is PST, but it’s not really important I don’t think ‘cause I’m on at really wacky hours, haha.

So, as the title states, I’m pretty much just looking for a smutting partner. I’m honestly not very good with holding on long, continuous plotlines, and so one-shots are usually my preference. I’ve really had a hankering to write smut lately ‘cause I just think it’s fun, so I figured I’d find somebody else who was in the mood for it too! Basically, what I’m looking for is somebody who has at least a couple pairings in common with me to throw the characters into different situations, AUs, etc. (maybe even genderbends!) to rp~ Basically a long term partner for short term roleplays, if that makes sense! Oh, and, while this should be fairly obvious, please be 18 or over!

Of course, when I say smut, I don’t mean we have to go straight into story-less sex! Background information on what’s going on and lead in is always fun, and so is playing the characters’ interactions after the fact. :>

One more short thing, I'm REALLY not into the whole 'seme/uke' thing. It puts characters in boxes that I don't particularly like or enjoy, and I also don't like it when people make characters into little cum-hungry buttsluts for no reason- I like canon roleplay for a reason... because I like the character in canon, and to be honest most characters aren't like that in canon. Some characters are going to be more resistant, some characters may switch between being on top and bottom, and just because a character has a more aggressive personality doesn't mean they have to top in bed!

Pairings now! Who I’d like to play is in bold, and if neither are bolded, I can play either~ I've thrown in a couple hetero pairings, but they're pretty much all gay otherwise!

Kagami/Kuroko

Aomine/Kuroko

Aomine/Kagami

Aladdin/Judal

Kougyoku/Judal

Hakuryuu/Judal

Sinbad/Judal

Sinbad/Ja’far

Masrur/Sharrkan

Masrur/Ja’far

Yata/Rikio

Yata/Mikoto

Inuyasha/Kouga

Kouga/teen!Shippo (pretty much only going AU for this… if that even needs mentioning because it’s total crack.)

Inuyasha/Kagome

Naruto/Kiba

Naruto/Gaara

Kankuro/Kiba

Soul/Maka

Soul/Black Star

Rin/Bon

Bon/Shima

Rin/Amaimon

Amaimon/Mephisto

I think that’s it! Don’t be afraid to add me on Skype if you even just have a question c: I hope to hear from you soon~ I apologize if any of this sounded rude, I'm really not picky or mean or anything at all, I promise! I just like to make what I'm looking and not looking for crystal clear e_e

Also, what I meant by picture plots is by taking a drawing of smut, cuddling, a kiss, etc. and just kinda improving the characters in a smut scene! We make up their names, personalities, everything from what we think they'd be based off of the photo. I haven't really done this too much before, but I'd love to find somebody who's interested in it!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

I could do naruto x kiba inuyasha x koga and inuyasha x kagome

But how would we do a hentai on a yaoi site?

• 3 weeks later...
I could do naruto x kiba inuyasha x koga and inuyasha x kagome

But how would we do a hentai on a yaoi site?

We wouldn't be doing it on a yaoi site, haha uwu;;

However, I now stick to IMs and roleplay exclusively over Skype. Please do not reply here, because I don't check in often and probably won't see it!