Miss Ripley KOR

현애

Miss-Ripley03.jpg

Synopsis

Two very different men fall in love with Jang Mi Ri, a woman whose life is a complicated web of lies, propelled by her greedy desires that stem from an unfortunate childhood. Jang Myung Hoon is an ambitious hotelier who maintains perfect control of himself and his life, while Yutaka is the warm and gentle heir of a Korean-Japanese hotel conglomerate. Their love for Mi Ri and her tragic ambition eventually leads them down the path of destruction.

Miss Ripley is based on the real life case of Shin Jung Ah, a university professor and art curator at Dongguk University who was discovered to have forged her creditials in order to get hired, with the help of her boyfriend (then presidential secretary) Byun Yang Kyoon, and embezzled funds from the art gallery’s corporate sponsorship.

Cast

Lee Da Hae as Jang Mi Ri

Park Ha Young as young Mi Ri

Kim Seung Woo as Jang Myung Hoon

Micky Yoochun as Yukata

Kang Hye Jung as Na Hee Joo

really nice drama

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• 현애

• Minto

• panda16

Top Posters In This Topic

. .it was just now that i stepped into this thread, THIS IS REALLY SUPAH GREAT, ..

. .i've been currently watching it this past few days, ( my reason was because of mick yoochun, haha :p:D)

. .though the story was really DARK, and you may end up hating the lead actress for such an attitude, but this drama was really intriguing and interesting

. .lead actress LEE DA HAE evolved in such a different role, from his cutey image in MY GIRL, to a TOTAL SEXY look, so WOW!

. .and ofc MICKY YOOCHUN, who has been so HANDSOME and MANLY now,....

. .i hope that some members make a glimpse of this drama :)

. .it's currently airing in korea, it has 16 episodes, from the website i downloaded it, it was in their 10th episode

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Miss Ripley is a unique korean drama.

Lee Da Hae is my favorite korean actress and she is absolutely stunning; acting is superb as well.

And Micky Yoochun!! i think he looks cute cx The OST of the song sang by him is… just so romantic!

Wished the ending between the both of them is good… but as per reviews, ending are sad.

Also, a thumbups for the Director Jang, i think he’s rather pitiful in the show.

Nevertheless, i enjoyed this unique korean drama!

Wish to see more of lee da hae’s korean drama.

• 3 months later...