— and so she finds the reason for existing ❤

「viviD

Heeeeey everyone, I'm in the mood to roleplay right now even though it's the start of school for me. I really love roleplaying and I'm craving for it, like really really bad right now. All that's needed is:

▹ Seme or Uke or both, just tell me what position you would like.

▹ Good Grammar/English, I'm really picky about this. As long as you're decent.

▹ Creativity and Imagination. Doesn't matter if you're decent at it, cuz I am.

▹ Plot, let's think of one, shall we?

▹ 3-4 paragraphs or more and not less.

▹ Who doesn't mind if I reply once in a while. School and all, if I have not replied in 3-5 days; contact details
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mmhm. That's all I think.

So yah, let's rp? I apologize if I reject you though. D:

....Thank you very much! :'D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• evemaid

Hey, I'm experienced and I write a lot. Care to count me in as a partner?

Also, I hope that you don't mind if I'm not here to reply every single second. I usually am online a few hours a day, but I might slip, and skip one day because I obviously have life outside of YO. (not really, I'm just hoping I had)

And in my opinion, I think I match with all your 'rules' or whatever.

Dare to give it a try? ^^

Bahahaha, I can tell. ;3

Mmhm, same as me. School's sucking up mah time, orz. And not to mention Dad is coming back right now (since it's Tuesday 5:20am today) from abroad- means spending time with him since he'll be leaving after a month. I'll try to be online. xD

So suuuuuure. :3

All we need is a plot. Orz. You prefer uke or seme?

Ahw, poor you ;/ at least I'm on my summer vacation, and school is only starting after one and a half month ;3 (happily relaxing and enjoying my time... Or then not - I'm working my ass off... Tsch -.-'')

Hahah, but yeah, have a good time with your father, and try to not stress about being online too much~

I actually have no preference about that. I can play as both, and I'm just as experienced in playing as both lol, so it's your pick. Plot can be worked on after that, right? (;

Haha. At least you have a life, I don't. All I have is lappy and internet. 8D Yaaaay~ Proud hikkikomori. XD

Oh, awesome. Same. So both Sekes, alright.

Well of course. 8'D Ooooh~ do you have any in mind~?

Hahah, lol we're on the same boat in many things it seems. I have no other life either. Like I said, I just hope I had x"D

Oh, awesome. Then we'll fight for dominance~ (or the otherway) Till death~ xD (I'd rather not die this young though, so do you mind if we pass the fight for later, until I'm 98?)

Well tell me what genre's you like, or any pairings you like and we'll do something great~ (;

Bahaha, no life. That's pathetic and that means we're pathetic. (Or maybe it's just me. 8D)

Pfff, I ain't gonna lose! B| But who cares? B3 Oh shiiii-- death?! That sounds epic nao. (yaaaah, I vote for 100 though. K'O!)

Um. I have many genres I like and love, otl, this is quite hard. D: The pairings depends but when rp, I usually prefer Oc x Oc. So yah. Hmmmm. It's failing though.

Let's see, the genre should be romance of course, mystery?, action?, humor? ...romance? lolol, so many questions. Oh shiz, failing.

So you agree on me being pathetic too? Because if you don't, I'm afraid I have to come over there and hit your pretty head very hard. :p (oh my, I'm not threatening you here or am I?)

*runs to hide from herself, being afraid of the threatening* lol xD

Oh god, seems like this will be a loooooong day... XD let's try it this way:

Do you prefer realistic, or do you want fantasy, vampires, demons etc. Included?

School or not? If school, do you like teacher x student, student x student or teacher x teacher relationships?

Do you want the rp to be about work-life?

There's a load of questions for you xD

*doesn't think twice* YEEEEEEES. wat pretty head? wut. (no? yes? noyes?)

xDD

ikr, im good at that. 8D

Oooh, vampires and demons! but, over-used, orz.

Oh, school, huh? I love rp-ing that.

Pfff, too many. xDD

HMMMM. How about a Music School? Or bar? I already thought about my OC.

He loves Music, he breaths music. Awesome at instruments, he's good at teaching it too (he can be a music teacher.). Hates it when someone doesn't take care of instruments. He treats instruments with care, always carries his guitar around.

Personality? Don't mess with him, he's used to fighting. Don't piss him off, your head will end up being bashed with his fist not literally). A tsundere? Slight kuudere?

Well, still thinking for more information. xD

XDDD you're just as messed up as I am. I like that *grins widely* (don't burden your brains with that, I'll give you the answer: nohellyeah).... :D

aaaaargh, it went only more complicated!!!! XD or then not... ? :D

Yeah, music school sounds cool ^^ My character plays 3 instruments, guitar, piano and drums. The first is his speciality, though he never touches eletric-guitars. Acoustic is his favourite, as well as his 12-stringed guitar he loves to play. (lol they're fighting over who's the best guitar-player... XD)

He enjoys flirting and hanging out with people. Most of the time, he's cool and nice to be with, but if you get on his bad side... Run. He's self-confident, and doesn't look like an acoustic -player at all, but the appearance can fool people. ;)

That'd be the 'raw version', but I hope that you got hold of the 'main string' lol xD

Haha, mine is a raw version as well. I can already picture all of his information. XD Thank god for character inspiration. @_@

looool. Alright, all we need is thread. Is it alright if you'll be the one to start it? o:

Any title will do. XD

LOL yeah XD

actually, if possible, could you start the thread because with my phone, writing even a normal post is a pain in the ass... >____

Sooo.

That means my OC is an music teacher? or do you want both - mine and yours - of them to be students in the same class/club?

derp.

What about the title?

Does

"Music Mayhem" sounds good? or no?

...XD

Oh shit yeah, I'm a moron... *hits himself mentally*

I'll edit him soon, and change him into a teacher lol. Better that way xD

and please do so, that's a good title ~ :D Feel free to start it already, I'll post my character a bit later, when I'm done with editing, okay? ^^

Maybe we should just make them both students? And in the same club.

It'll be a regular school... or just plain Music school or School that specializes in Entertainment; Music, Acting Dancing, etc.

Since I really can't picture a student topping a teacher.

Soooo, yeah. Either of our OC's are top or bottom, changes each time? Bahaha.

XDDDDD now this went odd... :D

Sure, sounds good to me xD (and very confusing...) XD lets just leave it this way, and get started lol 8D

You should get used to it. Most of my conversation tends to go odd. 8D (cuz of me, lolol)

*patpat* Don't worry, I confuse myself sometimes. xDDD

PF. Yeah. Already on creating the thread. xD

Sorry, it took too long, too busy. @_@ I could only reply a little but the new thread took time. xD

And I just made mah OC a teacher. Bah. B3

BUMP.

otl, everyone are all busy. just when I'm starting to be active in rp.

....LOL. ironic, everyone's busy now that I'm active and when I'm not; everyone has lots of free time.

........xD

• 2 weeks later...