Xiah Junsu's new album

BRIDGET

2u466nt.jpg

This is the 1st image we can see of Xiah Junsu after C-JeS Entertainment announced he'll launch new album in July. According to C-JeS Entertainment:

"Junsu (XIA) will make a comeback with his 2nd full-length album this July. For his 1st full-length album released last year, Junsu received praise as an idol with a perfect balance and sensational music video. To show Junsu's development, we are working hard to prepare this album. It would be good for fans to look forward to it."

"Since this album will be released this summer, it is planned to have refined, pop songs and will have a balance of ballad and performance as fitting of Junsu (XIA). It will be a fantastic album."

So start fangirling, stay tuned bec definitely I'll keep this thread updated till his new album is released. Can't wait!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• robertita

• Miro

• Karin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's offcial: Junsu's new album will be out on July 15th and his Asia tour will start in Thailand ( July 20th) followed by Shangai, Seoul and Busan. The 1st pic included in the album has also been released. Enjoy :p

xm08x0.jpg

I'm so happy he's back to his beautiful black hair! So hot! Gggrrr!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks for the news! Everything related to any of the TVXQ members makes me happy! :_red_fox 6 They (5) are still my no 1 band.

Same here! I follow everything about them, it's the only Kband that I keep listening, either their new or old works. I guess Junsu's 1st MV teaser will be released in the next weeks. You should see the interview in Mari Claire, he's soo hot! XD

• 2 weeks later...

The vid has already been released and I can't stop sobbing. It's so beautiful and so Xiah. I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do :)

[video=youtube_share;8cuorSMOvDQ]

Junsu's new single will be out the 15th, it's called "Incredible" and here's the teaser *_*

[video=youtube_share;YtVZA72OOU8]

Incredible is out! What to say? It's refreshing, summer-ish..., something should be done with some of his outfits but well... it's Junsu :p

Please don't miss the "smile moment" (2:17) and the "bed moments" :p grrrr... well.. judge by yourself :p

[video=youtube_share;I8ekpLae-64]

Junsu's "Incredible" showcase... what a start for heaven's sake *__*

[video=youtube;kIhXscCFP-w]

Sooo cute saying "gracias" aaaaawwww *___*

• 1 year later...

FLOWER

2ikuvkz.jpg

After thrilling fans with new JYJ releases and concert tour in the past year, Kim Jun Su is back in solo mode for his third album Flower. Playing a leading role in the songwriting and planning of the album, Jun Su delivers another great musical experience with intriguing concepts and powerful vocals. The album’s 13 tracks range from ballads to trendy hip-hop and urban dance pop.

This album features a style of music that Junsu has never shown before. Unlike his usual ballad style songs, he has incorporated a bit of urban pop dance, hip-hop and more upbeat sounds. It also includes interesting collaborations as that of Tablo. The Asian Tour started yesterday (March 3rd in Osaka and will finish the 31st in Fukuoka, after going to Seoul, Shangai, Thailand and Tokyo

Songs List:

01. Reach

02. 나비

03. 꽃 (feat. 타블로 Of 에픽하이) *Title

04. 나의 밤

05. Out Of Control (feat. YDG)

06. X Song (feat. Dok2) *Title

07. License To Love

08. Musical In Life

09. Love You More

10. F.L.P

11. Hello Hello

12. 그 말 참 밉다

13. 사랑숨

Release Date: March 4th

[video=youtube_share;TK9gEpUVFyo]

Soo..I was all excited waiting for the vid but I must have some kind of trouble understanding his vids? The song is wonderful, at least, in my opinion but the vid doesn't make any sense with the lyrics. No idea. I must be really simple minded.

All in all, the album is quite good, yeah, I already have it and listened like a hundred times. It's full of ballads which suits Junsu's voice a lot (in my opinion obviously). The opening song "Reach" tells you the quality of the album.

Here you have a Youtube vid with the whole album in case you're interested or just curious.

[video=youtube_share;GlowtcRSLdg]

Up to now I only listened to Flower which it's amazingly good.

I can't understand the video either, I read an explanation on youtube, about XIA's alter egos in the video, but I don't know...

--------

Edit: I found this explanation on youtube, but don't know if that's the actual meaning rabbit12

On my second thought, i think this mv might actually be about netizens. when i read Tablo's lyric, it said something like even small mistake become big sin.

We know that netizens have the power to do that. So, at the beginning, Junsu might represent an idol who is currently on top, but then after he fed all netizens/fans(little girl) with his talent and so on, once he made a mistake, it is netizen/fans, the ones who bring him down and are happy when he is miserable... However, after all that, he try to stand back again.

I'm listening the album right now, I love it. He has the best voice from Korea along with Jae Joong. Only them sing live better than on CD.:hamtaro-005 (5):

P.S. You are right about REACH. I fell for this song already. :)

Yep. I'm not objective at all, you know it but his voice is awesome and he shows his quality even in live concerts, not just a pretty face. I love "Reach". I wouldn't mind him singing it the whole night thru...ehem...if you know what I mean ;p

Well, it makes sense now in a way. The throne, the ppl around him...but I'm not sure if they really mean the fans or all those satellite ppl who are around artists and not for the artist, you know? If I think about it, when he drinks the golden liquid and throws it up...maybe they're critizising just that? No idea. I could write a hundred interpretations of it XD

He was recognised by Koreans themselves a few years ago as having the best voice from their country. That's why I say so. ^_^

What you just said about the satellite people around artists makes more sense. rabbit14 Maybe it can also be a representation of SM. rabbit1

I found Reach lyrics. I love it even more. Just thought you'd be curious as well :)

The day I let you go, yes that day

Felt like I was possessed by a mysterious thought

Then I lost you

It’s over now

Those words, I was crazy

Because of my uncontainable, irreversible anger

I did something stupid

When I didn’t even mean it, when it was all a lie

Listen to this song, know my heart

Look into my eyes, you already know

If I could only wash away the scars in your heart

I only have late regrets

I’ll shout with my entire body, it’s only you

The happy past times

You were with me from the start to the end

A more perfect half than anyone else

It was all about just us two

I can’t have this kind of love again

The footsteps of the bright times

I foolishly erased them all

When this isn’t right

So now I’m alone

I only have late regrets

In my phone’s photo album

In all corners of my house

Even when I walk endlessly

It’s all you

But why did I realize this now?

I’m such a fool, woo please

I only have late regrets

[Translated by: popgasa]

Wow, thanks my dear. The lyrics are beautiful indeed. :hamtaro-005 (23):