Midnight Tutoring With a Vampire (private Messi + Saki)

Veil

In a world were vampire and humans are attending the same college. a teacher just hired onto the Night class tutoring center, has just been given his first assignment. A pureblood vampire attending the school has been skipping out on classes and not doing the homework assigned to him. what will happen between the two? Will the vampire finally get his first taste of tutoring human teacher blood? or will he learn to enjoy the company of the human teacher.

~~~

Vampire.png

Students name: Kai Ninose

Race: Vampire Type: Pureblood Heir

~~~

--Days before his tutor was assigned--

"Kai! i will not tell you this again. If you fail, your sister will gain the title to this throne! You will begin tutoring and live in the Night class dorms. Do you understand me?" a large rather commanding voice called forth behind the large curtain where Kai's father sat, the current vampire king.

"Yes father." Kai's knee was bent the whole time during this meeting with his father, Kai's arm was across his chest as he was bent into a bow. He rose still bowing at his waist. "As you wish my father"

"Leave my sights. Go to your new home." Kai stood and his body turned leaving gathering his human like clothes to fit into society.

--the present--

Kai walked into the class room and looked at the sheet he was given. it had clear instructions and yet Kai didn't know why he was even showing up. He just didn't care. Despite the fact he would loose the throne he just didn't care. His hair laid gently against his head his bright red eyes clearly giving off that he was a pureblood. His shirt laid flat against his chest, His jeans gave his legs a shape. He was known for looking pretty handsome.

Throwing the sheet onto the desk in the classroom as he leans up onto the teachers desk awaiting whoever he was supposed to wait for, Probably some girl who wanted to confess her love and tell him she wanted to be by his side forever, he let out a sigh. "Humans are pathetic"

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Messi

2r53n6d.jpg

Name :Vesper Kim

Species : Human, commoner

View on vamps : he refuses to acknowledge them as better than humans and has no problem working with them.

Bio : Alex is a very progressive human, he is very ambitious, like to dress smart, suits,his a wicked sense of humor, loves teaching and classic literature, hates people who are lazy.

Vesper straightened his tie and combed his hair back as he waited for the lift to reach the top floor which held the night classes.

He didn't usually hold private classes and much less in the night, but his teaching supervisor said this was a special case student who needed guidance. As always his paperwork was in order, his briefcase had all the syllabus papers and what he hoped for his student to pursue.

The elevator doors open,

Walking down the corridor, he notes that there seems to be little to no other activity, it must be only him and his student.

*class 1001*

"Finally here," he says to himself, he walks into find a lanky figure, silhoutted by the dark classroom, swinging his leg while sitting sideways on a chair,

this is going to be interesting he thinks

Kai's eyes looked over his body not moving from the position in which he sat in. this was a first. A male teacher was here. His fangs protruding softly out if his lips and a smirk shows. you have got to be kidding it was a trick...d@mn he had thought as he rose from his seat, His hands going in his pocket. He wondered if this was the teacher that would be tutoring him, perhaps it was a vampire. He sniffed the air. not a vampire as he looked back over his eyes still watching the teacher.

The smirk that touched Kai's lips just moments before has vanished, He returned to sitting back down on the chair crossing one leg over and his hands going over his knee.

His prospective student was going to be difficult, this much was very evident.

And was he flashing fang at me, a vampire, he laughed internally while keeping a blank face, this is going to get interesting, and judging by the eye colour and the supreme arrogance, a pure blood, probably a noble, who usually hated humans. This might be difficult but I can work with this.

He walked over to his desk and looked over his student once more, handsome in a very dangerous way, he had a sharp edge to him, smirking in a way he was sure that meant trouble for the future two can play at that game he thought.

"Good evening, I am Vesper Kim, you're new tutor, I hope we can work well together," Vesper said politely, waiting curiously for how his student replied.

Let his eyes glance over he rose from his seat once again his eyes going to the man who now had a name Vesper kim..His body only acted as a vessel as he looked to the side. "Che, I didn't ask your name. Nor do I care" his voice a gentle tone and yet it had a small bit of nobility to it. Kai's head turned his hair softly moving with the soft motioned his body moving swiftly to the man in front of him.

He looked upon the man's face. Pretty face...for a human he looks cute He had thought as he Leaned up against the desk facing the man his fangs showing. Maybe he could 'pass' this if he offered to give the man immortality. it was deffinetly a taboo if a pureblood bit into a human who wasn't willingly giving the blood he or she had in their vein's.

When his student moved suddenly right in front of him, it startled him but he kept his neutral mask, arrogant check, noble check.

His lips quirked up into a grin, "That is quite alright young man, I don't need to know your name to tutor you, if I really do feel a need to call you anything, I believe I can come up with a suitable title," He backed away slowly, knowing what ever the situation, this was definitely a predator, a surprisingly good looking one at that, he brought his stray unsuitable thoughts to heel and said, " You can call me Kim, classes will be held 6 days a week, 7 pm to 2 am, you will be required to read all the course content and hand out assignments in time."

While looking straight into the eyes of his vampire student he continued with a firm, "And just because I am a human do not underestimate me in anyway, I have taught students of your nature and they have succeeded exceptionally and I do not hope to fail now, so please return to your seat and let us start class now."

He saw no reason in dragging along a conversation that might turn ugly, its better to get down to business as soon as possible

He let out a laugh. this teacher seemed to have him and his habits all figured out but could he stop him he just smirked and looked upon the teacher bowing like how a man would bow to a girl. "What ever you wish your highness" he smirked.

Moments after he bowed he turned walking to a desk and sat down his feet up on the desk. he was curious what this tutor would be teaching him. of course his father probably set this up to teach him a lesson but Kai really didn't care. his eyes moved about the room loosely as they seemed to dodge everything including the teacher.

The room he was in only had one window and it was towards the back of the room. the room was fitting for a vampire's night class. but this room one of the 3rd floor the north wing. the night classes were held on the 3rd floor south wing. so why so separated why is he the only one being taught by this human.

His lips formed a smirk. as he fixed his posture he leaned onto the desk looking at the curtains that draped across the wall. perhaps there were windows behind them. his red eyes shifted to the teacher who preferred Kim. his eyes following Kim's feature,. stopping at his neck. "Yeah yeah whatever."

Looking at his stubborn student, with his feet up on his desk, he decided to continue with his *No aggression without provocation" mantra and took a deep breath and brought out a maniacal grin, "Excellent, since you are so eager to learn let me tell you what I have outlined for this teamster"

Moving around and in front of the teachers desk he picked out a small tower of books, "We will be going over, world history, geography, political science and Literature," he placed each book on his student's table next to his legs, as he said the name, "We will also have three lessons a week on formal dancing and court presentation."

"Do you have any questions, kid?" he asked

As the teacher spoke it was clear to Kai he was only pushing him past the door to finer learning, after all it seemed perhaps his dad did hire this man to train him and him alone a smirk hit Kai's lips and he leaned into Kim's ear and spoke softly in a light whisper. "You think a human can keep up with a vampire. you are so pathetic Mr. Kim." of course Kim continued it appeared that Kai could scare him into stopping the pressure for this child to learn.

As he listened though reluctantly hearing words that triggered him to look away slightly pissed as he hand flinched to the word kid. it was clear the word its self bugged him the most. not the fact that the teacher wasnt using his name he let out a sigh he preferred his name. "Kai Ninose" was all he said.

the abrupt whisper, in his ear surprised Kim, I need to find a way to recognize how close he is he thought, also that soft voice whispering "Mr. Kim" did bad things to him, and for a second his blood flowed south, he coughed to cover up his discomfort and carried on explaining his duties when his erstwhile student decided to drop another bomb, his name.

"Kai Ninose" he savored the name,"A fine name, now that wasn't so hard was it."

Since it was the first day of tutoring he decided to take it slow, also Vesper had been around the block enough to know that Ninose was one of the lesser used names of the high blood nobles, and he was curious of his new student, "Since today is your first day, I have decided I need to get a better feel of your abilities, and talents, we will start our academic work tomorrow, today I will quiz you on what you know and how I should approach your tutoring," He straightened up and looked at Kai, "Ninose-kun, we shall proceed to the roof, after the quiz, we may end our lessons for today and I can give my verdict on your syllabus"

With this he waited for his student to follow him to the roof of the academy praying that he could keep a civil tongue and a clear head in-front of his student.

"Whatever" Of course he wanted to get this over with as fast as he could the faster the better so at this point he decided that it was the best course to follow him. surely he didnt enjoy the company of humans, and it seems that the teacher himself seemed somewhat uncomfortable towards Kai. he even used his last name it was a first but the poker face kai put on showed his disinterest in what was going on.

Following behind Kim he wandered if perhaps this teacher has never had a lover, no lover made the blood even better, Kai licked his lips. he was getting hungry and there was a human right in front of him of course if his father hired him the man would surely have a way to defend himself from Kai and his vampire bite.

Kai let out a sigh. knowing full well if he attacked and his father found out that he drank from an unwilling human that not only would there be a punishment he would probably end up disowned and cut off from everyone while he died slowly. he looked to the side. the bottle he had just bought was still at his dorm room sitting there waiting for kai to return it would be sitting there. untouched while kai remained at the mercy of the teacher.

Kai finally snapped back to what was going on outside. they had reached out side he looked up closing his eyes as the wind hit him, blowing his hair gently he had a sincere smile touch his lips. "Heaven" he had managed to whisper low.

When they reached the rooftop, it was clear that no one usually came here during the nightime hours. Turning around Kim starts to ask a question from his student but the sight of Kai, he is left speechless.

With his eyes closed, his pale skin glowing in the faint moonlight and his hair, blown back by the wind looked like a halo, making Kai look like a dark angel. He wondered what that hair would feel like, under his fingers.

Shaking his head at the stray thoughts, he broke the silence by saying, " Ninose-kun, will you start by saying something about yourself. I have found it is far better to get to know each other so that it prevents discomfort in future situations. "

He folded his arms behind him and walked to the edge of the roof top, the lights of the city below remeinded him of a fairy town, small twinkling and somewhat romantic, somewhat inappropriate his mind said to him.

"I will start, my name, you know is Vesper Kim, I am 24 I hold degrees in both literature and political science, my parents were doctors, so they did not have much time for me it was my grandfather who brought me up, he was a blood donor for a high vampire , so I was introduced to your people at a young age and am quite knowledgeable of..err the relationships and of the proper rules to follow when in the company of one. I pursued tutoring in middle school part time and now pursue it full time, I teach both human students as well as non-humans." with this he turned around to Kai to see how he took this.

Kai followed him stopping midway on the roof tiles, the clack on the shoes had such an impression on the outfit he wore though it wasn't to hard. the wind blew lightly showing of his shape with his shirt he tilted his head to the side. Before he knew the teacher had gotten a topic.

He wants to know more about me..didnt my father hire him he should know me. he crossed his arms and looked at him listening to his story he just hung onto every word as if replaying the memories over and over in his own head. once he was finished his eyes were wide almost as if he were shocked. the school set him as my teacher so..i can talk freely and hes so young..

Kai nodded once and looked to the side. "I am 18, My father currently runs this state as the vampire king, I am the Male Heir. you already know the rest I'm sure my father filled you in when you accepted this job in tutoring me" with that Kai turned walking to the wall he leaned his back against it. he turned his head and mumbled out one last bit. "I've never fallen in love" truth is he has kissed people all the time he's even gone out on dates, but his feelings weren't there.

Vesper almost missed the slightly wide eyed face Kai had before he turned away whispering something , so he is aware that his father sent me, he looks so young

"Yes, young master Ninose, I know about you, but I am only aware of what was told to me by others, I want to get to know you first hand, I want to know your likes, and dislikes, since we will be spending a considerable amount of time with each other, I do not want to be walking on eggshells and avoid topics, my method of teaching is straight forward, many would question my...unusual teaching methods, but they always deliver the best results," Vesper explained.

Moving closer and leaning back against the same wall, he turned his head to face Kai, "I dont want to pressure you, but I was made aware of the stakes, if you don't mind my forwardness, both your crown, and my reputation are depending on how you test after these tutoring sessions." continuing softly he said, "You are young, and as a young man, a young vampire, I know you have your own ideas but please feel free to talk to me about it, I might be strict with studies, but I also willing to listen and become a friend ."

Vesper closed his eyes and thought, I hope I am not getting into too much, his friend, maybe, he's also the kings heir, i might end up dead or worse, if I make a single mistake.

"Pathetic, your race is extremely pathetic and boring but" he looked to the side his eyes moving over from one spot to another, the teacher had spoken telling him everything, Kai had gone into thought. his sentence unfinished he debated highly what to say..Yes he had to do well to watch what he said. he could not certainly just open up. "I do not trust you".

He looked off to the side looking at the moon the wind again blowing as it runs along his clothes and hair taking a shampooed scent to kim's face, it smelt like strawberries or some sort of freshly picked berry, his eyes closed again as the wind caressed his face and body.

"Can't trust a human, they only want the ability to be immortal, that's all they want." His words were somewhat harsh and rude but they had a bit of regret, it sounded almost like he regretted something in his past, a memory of his past he clenched his hand tightly.

The night wind blew Kai's hair over his face and brought to Vesper a soft berry scent. hmm I wonder if he smells like that all over, Vesper smiled to himself, well maybe its time to get strict with his student.

Vesper suddenly straightened up and walked right in-front of Kai, despite the fact the words this is a bad idea kept running around his head. He moved closer to Kai, who for a moment backed up, probably due to his teachers sudden intrusion into his personal space.

Grabbing Kai's chin, Vesper tipped it up, "Listen here your highness, You do not need to like me, you do not need to trust me, you only need to listen to what I say, and do it the way I want it." Dragging out the last words in a husky voice, "Do not expect me to act like a fragile, breakable human, I am used to dealing with vampires, you are not my first so I know hoe to defend myself against one."

Relaxing his grip on Kai's chin, he moves him thumb over his students cheek, "Kai-chan, I do really want to be friends, it does not have to be so hostile between us," removing his hand from his students face, Vesper takes a step back and tilts his head, so what do you say, his hand still on Kai's shoulder.

Kai smirked. the first person to defy him to defy the fact that kai was a noble. the man before him had gotten into his space kai backed up the best he could feeling the wall behind him get tighter to his back he now looked at the man his eyes staring back. Kim spoke. kai found himself listening to every word. Kim's thumb ran along kai's cheek as he looked back kai only holding himself back from attacking.

the smell of a human was intoxicating, and since kai grew hungry his fangs were out he just listened to kim speak then once he finished kim moved back now touching Kai's shoulder his eyes narrowed and smacking kim's hand off his shoulder "touching me so casually"

Vesper smirked, he knew he had Kai's attention when he say the young vampire's fangs drop. He slowly raised his hand to hsi neck and loosened his tie and removed the top button of his shirt, his grandfather who had been a blood donor due to his unique blood type had told him the best way to get a vampires attention was to bare neck.

"Well Kai-chan, " Vesper leaned in close to his student, "We should work on that, because these tutoring lesson are going to be just you," Vesper straightened up and whispered, "And me."

His eyes narrowed his lips parting as his eyes darted to the neck of Kim and he just swallowed. a tease he was teasing him and his hunger his hands tightened as he could not manage to pull his eyes away a tease like this was just to much he was starving and watching the now exposed flesh sit there as if to call Kai forward. "you dare try to pull me in with such a simple little gesture"

His words still harsh his voice becoming irritated. Kai pushed Kim back a little bit as Kai bit his own lip and looked away. The wind picking up once again this time Kai's eyes went wide as the scent from Kim was carried over to Kai's nose he inhaled and covered his mouth.

Kai sat to his knees and looked up. "Hu...hun...hungry" he mumbled out as his other hand held him up as it clenched tightly. "I-its....to much..." mumbling out as the wind dropped the smell not lingering around Kai's mouth he coughed a little bit.

Vesper got a bit shocked, he didnt expect this much of a reaction, he must be very hungry, thought Vesper, and he also kneeled down right infront of Kai.

He reached his hands up and knocked Kai's hand out of the way and grabbed his head, smoothing his silky hair away from his feverish face. Kai's fangs were out and he had bitten his lip, and blood had welled up, Kai had a dark expression, his eyes had gone fully black, and he was breathing heavy. Vesper moved his face only inches from Kai's his breath mingling with Vesper's.

Now in this moment they were more than teacher and student, he sees Kai's fists clenching for control, and he stares into those black eyes and says, "Your choice,' and arches his neck

Surprised by the reaction kai's eyes had gone black from the hungry, a sad curse the the pureblood eyes turned black instead of the normal red that seemed ever so attracted and complimented his face. the moment was calling for a chance to just dig in and enjoy the delicacy of a human.

Kai leaned forward the exposed skin the beating coming from the vein, it almost summoned him to lean in close and just bit down on his neck he tried hard to hold himself back. this man offered his neck a sign he would not be committing the national taboo that not only the school forbids but the whole world had forbidden.

Kai closed his eyes moving closer as he nudged kim's shoulder and pinned him and leaned close to the teachers exposed neck, Kai's lips parted and touched his skin, his tongue now moving up the length of his neck stopping at the jaw line as he sighed, Kai's hands tightened. "I hate you" kai leaned in and let his fang touch kim's neck without piercing it.

Vesper ran his hand down Kai's back, and fisted it in the fabric of his t-shirt.

He grinned, unseen by Kai, and brought his other hand to cup the predators neck, and his fingers traced themselves down to the collar of his shirt, "Oh don't hold back on my account, Kai-chan, think of this as part of your learning experience"

He shivered as he felts Kai's tongue on his neck and the warm breath of this vampire prince.

Kai sat up a bit to look at his new prey's neck just moments after his comment he smirked and went to his ear. "You realize that if i fed you my blood then you died after i bit you, you could possibly turn dont you." whispering loosely as if to whisper more sweet nothings into kim's ear he smirked and whispered more. "You've never been fed on before have you?" awaiting the answer he interrupted the silence to add more. "This is gonna hurt"

He smirked leaning down taking a bit into the neck of kim, his hands tightening onto his shoulders and the sudden gulping was heard in the silence that the area provided, the moment seemed to go by slowly as he swallowed. The warm crimson Liquid dripping down the side of his lips, As if it didnt matter kai moved fast pinning the once 'grounded' kim to the wall kai bit into his neck once more. the sounds of gulping continued.

the warm liquid tasted like heaven he didnt want to stop, but soon if he didnt the man before him would die. Kai pushed himself off kim as he went to the edge trying to keep away, he looked over the edge. the crimson line that now ran down his jaw as he looked over. "Satisfied?"

Grinning, Vesper stood steadily, "oh my young student you have much to learn, you're not my first and I do not fear the turning at all."

Walking towards Kai he, backed up the young prince caging him between his arms, and trapping him with the railing at his back, and leaned into his scent, smelling the shampoo and feeling the soft hair, as it brushed his lips, and murmured,"Looks like our lessons are going to get far more interesting"

He suddenly pulled back and looked straight into Kai's eyes, lifting a finger to his own bleeding neck, which was now stopping, he takes the blood on his fingers and brings them close to Kai's lips, and says, "Don't you think so Kai-chan."

Kai looked over to his comment. who fed on him before..impossible he doesn't smell like another vampire he looked to the side, it was evident that if he wanted he could claim kim as his tool, but would kim openly accept it. Probably not he heard the man now moving close to him.

The moment shocked him being pulled into an embrace his eyes opened wide feeling the railing against his back he basically gasped as stood there for a moment it was like he could feel a heartbeat pounding onto kai's chest his eyes widened more not sure what was going on.

the moment seemed to calm down when the words from kim pulled kai out of the illusive trance that he was just under he blinked feeling the release of his body from Kim he looked to kim, watching him run his finger up his neck then putting it out offering it to kai.

Kai grew somewhat angry, the reason was unsure as he slapped kim's hand away. "Stop Fncking with a vampire's desires, you could end up getting killed" as if kai cared. but surprised by his own words he looked to the side. "Che, Like i care" he put his arms in his pockets looking to the side once more looking to the moon that beckoned his gaze.