Hey Guys

Shieru Hakai

im new at here.. just found this interesting side a while ago (while searching yaoi site) ahaa..

im still kinda confused.. please guide me about every things and Yoroshiku minna *knell down*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shieru Hakai

• AceyDey

• Veil

• Matti_19

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_m73kv3Qipe1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ENJOY YOUR STAY IN HERE

You can always ask me ;) Anything.. Heheh

Hey Fay.. yoroshiku :)

btw, first thing first... i wonder why my profile pict didnt show up ? @_@

mm.. I Think It's Better to get it from your Computer then Upload it at your "Edit Profile Picture" then click "Upload" .. do you perhaps used a Link?. If right,get it directly from your Computer, and You Don't have an Ava / Sig as well ;) Hope It Helps

i got it from my computer actually.. and it fix with the criteria. it shows up in my profile, but didnt in forum. but thanks Fay, will try again :8yoyo31:

- - - Updated - - -

it show up.. finally yoyo3

Hello Agemi! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. I wish you lots of fun on this Forum. :)

aazE3Yby.jpg

Hibari from Hitman Reborn ? i mean DN for Death Note, cause u r using L's ava :D

Thanks, and yoroshiku Paul. im sure i will have a lots fun at here :)

oh ;) Haha, Not Really, I just Like L's Character.. Never watched the Anime nor Read the Manga Before. but I have Read a Bunch of Doujinshi Paired by Yagami and L. Yepp Hibari Kyouya from KHR. You're a fan of...?

its good for reading tho.. :D lets see.. for ordinary manga im fan of Judge and rabbit doubt. but for sho-ai and yaoi, my fav sho-ai is no. 6 and Rutta for Kodama.

:brofist: Here, a Fan of Judge as well, have you Read "Life is Money" ..? ..ah, Rutta tho It'll be more interesting if it's a Love / Hate Relationship Like Shizaya, since Rutta is sort of Strong and a Violence-Type, Fluff Story anyway ;)

u read Judge too ? cool!! :D just some people know about that manga. not yet, is it same author with judge ? indeed, but well, maybe the one who suit for Kodoma is Rutta *rolf* yeah, its fluff but have a story, at least when i read it i can felt their feeling :D

Probably Not, But Similar Story, You know the mystery "Survival Game" Story, but Judge is the same Author as Doubt ;) and

is already Complete. tho You'll feel the thrill of it ;) I Like 'em Both ! .. Indeed. The Story is Good, until at the end, they got to be together how sweet ;) ..

i see.. it looks cool manga. will bookmark it then :D thanks for recommend! im reading bloody monday right now, i will read it after that

I Haven't read that Bloody Monday, But I have heard that a countless times from one of my dudes, is it a horror or a Sci-fi? and No worries. take your time. it's just.. It's good, glad to find a similar buddy when it comes to genre's. Huge fan of Judge and Those Animal Mask stuffs ;D Cool Manga !

its sci-fi genre.. for me its good (even i feel wanna kill so many charas at there. LOL) ahahha.. yeah, me too XD sometimes animal mask is give me a different feeling, like a scary or something. its different from other tho :D

haha this ^ Fella, we'll sure get along in the future xD ah'right glad we feel the same since, I really do HAHA.

what else.? ofc Yaoi lol naaw.. I don't really know, probably anything that piqued my interests. since I once read a shoujo, tho I'm not really much into shoujo's there goes this Twist, where it's some sort of horror and a bunch of Aliens or something weird..

then it's probably not a shoujo but a Supernatural, Action manga LOL.. and there this Manga, where they uses Bomb, Like this dude (the main character) he's super addicted to this game, and for some reason they ended up playing the game in real life, something sound like Kabooom or something <. now gotta hype my history for real>.>

Thank Gin. Yoroshiku...

LOL... this is yaoi forum, its absolutely u r love yaoi XD my interesting more to thriller and sci-fi.. but for yaoi, i prefer S&M, drama, action, etc. as long as not harem :D