Love stage!! Is gonna be an anime!

KYOKO

:hamtaro-005 (23):

KYAAA! I'm so excited! I love this manga, it's one of my current favorites :3 :3 :3

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• KYOKO

• Nyuchanxx

• yaoifangirl

• 4 weeks later...

i've loved love stage since chapter 1 was released in english and i've been reading it since 2010 , This is huge :D it better not be an ova but the problem is that love stage isnt very long

I can't wait either! When I read it the first time I literally screamed so loud and for so long that my voice dissapeared for 2 days. No, really, I did. My throat hurt like hell. But are you CRAZY I'm sooo thrilled! :D

rabbit1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BANZAIIII:hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (23):rabbit4rabbit4rabbit4:cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::banhbao29::banhbao29::banhbao29:

• 4 weeks later...

I heard the news about love stage anime and since then have been keeping tab on its release. I can't wait!!!

I seriously hope that it'll will be 13eps++ instead of 2-3ovas.

:hamtaro-005 (12):

for those who didnt know this was announced on May 28th, 2013. as of today there is no sure date of the release of this anime of Love Stage!!. it is thought to be released sometime Next year.

(Just what i found i found no clear date just they are thinking december 2013- to bout may2014 somewhere in there is the thought or idea of its first episode release from what i found)

• 1 month later...

Love stage!! anime slated to air in 2014

No clear month was stated on small cards that were handed out by Kadokawa

more info will be placed in Kadokawa's Asuka Ciel magazine.

(As of 2013-11-04 11:50 EST)

------------------

So what i got from this is that its gonna be a sure thing anime yay

I seriously can't wait I found out about it when I read the latest chapter released, I hope this anime will have a 2 seasons at least because the manga don'don't look like it's gonna end anytime soon. :hamtaro-005 (8):

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...