Love stage!! Is gonna be an anime!

KYOKO

294245_439273112835580_2052830849_n.jpg

GREAT NEWS GUYS.

The July issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Asuka Ciel magazine is announcing on Thursday that an anime adaptation is in the works for Eiki Eiki and Taishi Zaou's Love Stage!! manga. The story revolves around Izumi Sena, a boy born into a family of ultra-famous entertainers. However, he is the only member of the family who is not in the entertainment industry, and he is a super otaku college student, too. He has been striving hard to become a manga creator, but he ends up starring in a television commercial. He eventually cross paths again with the very famous actor Ryūma, who becomes aware of his attraction towards Izumi.

Kadokawa will publish the third volume of the manga on Saturday. Several of Eiki's works, such as The Art of Loving, Color (a collaboration with Zaou), Dear Myself, Millennium Prime Minister, and Train☆Train, have been published in English. Zaou's Electric Hands and Mysterious Love have also been published in English

[Via Manga News]

OH. MY. GAAAWD. I AM SO HAPPY WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE NEWS. rabbit4

IS GONNA BE AN ANIME.

AN.

ANIME.

A - N - I - M - E.

I'm too excited i'm crying T^T I CANNOT HELP IT

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• KYOKO

• Nyuchanxx

• yaoifangirl

OHMYGOD XCEFRVGTHREJWXHDNKXHBGUCVNJUVHBCGFVDXCASDFGHFRDFTGYHUEDRFTGVYBHGVTFRVCVBVYNHTCBGR

rabbit4 onion0 :cuteonion8: :cuteonion45: :cuteonion55:

I"m soooo happy! You made my day with this news! I loveeee you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:cuteonion49:

I am so excited! I havent read all of the manga but the first couple of chapters where amazing!

An Anime, I cant wait!

Yay!

NO WAY!!!!! I am so excited, I can barely sit still!!!! I'm currently waiting for the manga to be updated...

Yay, another yaoi/shounen-ai anime!! I'm always excited to hear when such are announced!! Looking forward to seeing this one!! Hope it'll be a 12 ep series and not an OVA ^^

Oh I was hoping for this and i love reading the manga so i know in anime it going to be funny as hell can't wait thank you:hamtaro-005 (23):

omg yaya im sooo happy now...omg just had a massive fan girl moment @~@ cant wait to see it!! i wanna jump off mmy bed and jump around the room...but ill get yelled at T_T cant wait!!

...*goes to my bedroom and shouts*YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS GOING TO BE AN ANIME!!!!!!!!!

*gets out of my room and sits on my computer room and smiles*when is it coming again?

Oh my, my. What great news! I'm looking forward to this anime. I'm already waiting for anime "Free". Now I'll wait for this one. Great news, indeed :)

AHAHA can't wait to see Rei and Shougo. Since I'm an avid fan of Back Stage, I'll be wishing some appearance of their romances.

• 4 weeks later...

OMGEEEEEEEEE!!!!

An... ANIME???

So gonna watch for it!!!!!

*sits in front of computer patiently*

:hamtaro-005 (9)::hamtaro-005 (4):I can't wait!

It's about time!😋😖😆😊😚😄😃😀😝🌺🍦🍭🍬🍡

rabbit4:leaf15::7yoyo10:foxy1foxy2:Red_fox11: YUSH JUST YUSH ;A; omfg....yesu! wantiwantiwantiwantiwantiwantiwant