Supernatural Hunt! ☆ [GROUP RP]

「viviD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

lol that's a zoom in of the picture too. Yeah I love to draw :) haven't been able to much lately because of work.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

• Silver Radiance

@

Bwaha. Shhh. He's afraid of the dark = Cute. XD

Pfft if you say so.

NOTE: Changing "Extreme Paranomal Investigators of Supreme!" to "Extreme Paranomal Investigators of Coolness!"

CONCLUSION: I'm an blind idiot. 8D

Editing Thread is done. C:

All that's left is Silver's character information and we're good to go. 8)

I'm excited for this! :'D

If anyone has suggestions, go! Post it here. Adding it to the rules. Sadly, I can't edit my post anymore. ;U;

OH WELL. I'll add it in our RP Thread. ;3

Here we are. Enjoy.

Appearance:Racer_Haru.jpg

Name: Kagami Kage

Codename: Tarot

Hair Color: Royal Blue

Eye Color: Bright Gold

Position: Seme

Dislikes: Boredom, liars, weakness.

Hobbies: Taking note of every unusual occurrence that has happened during his life.

Personality: Though Kagami has a gaze that would petrify, even at such a young age, he seems to show great kindness to anyone or anything misunderstood or seen as an outcast. He is very hard to read, silent most of the time and intense in every sense of the word.

Background: Kagami had always been an unwanted child, just like his parents who were considered to be insane by neighbours and even their own extended family, shunned to live by themselves with their child with whispers of blasphemy and witchcraft looming.

At age 2 he was found to be the only one alive in the family house where his parent's blood tainted the walls with strange symbols from some kind of ritual, bodies cradling around him with strange grins upon their faces, completely devoid of blood with clear indications of consensual suicide.

Kagami seemed unaware that anything was wrong, playing with a stack of tarot cards smudged with blood when the police broke down the door, holding a tarot card up to the officer that found him. 10 of swords.

Since then he's been shifted around in different homes, never staying too long because of 'unusual' occurrences seeming to follow his presence.

Now he lives alone, funded by his part time job at an animal shelter, taking care of abused animals during nights. Though they bark and scratch anyone else who comes in, Kagami rendered them silent every time he entered and there was never an attack against him, even from the most vicious animal.

Extra: Always carries the deck of Tarot cards from the time his parents died. Also carries around a ledger to note down unusual occurrences.

MMKAY. Thread posted!

Huh. Hafta do the honor of the first post! THANK YEH. THANK YEH. 8DDD *is shot*

Oh okay! On my phone it looks like techno spelled word then Taki's name Lol the phone app doesn't pick up some stuff

MMPH. Yes, but I would have already replied if Mom hadn't stolen mah laptop. @__@

Teehee, I'm not sure if you noticed but it's your turn. XD

I did while I was at work. I didn't want to write it on my phone in case I lost signal and then lost my post lol I'll post back shortly. Just got home from a ten hour shift at the office ugh...

*Chuckles*

I only just got sent the thread by someone not even apart of the RP. I'm used to being sent the link to the thread I am supposed to post in. I will read the responses and reply asap.

Yup. We're just waiting for Silver's response. :3 Then Kiyoshi's then me's blah blah blah. 8)

Oh. Sorry about that. Should've told you, desu. XD

MKAY.

ANNOUNCEMENT: EVERYONE. SUBSCRIBE TO THE RP THREAD IN THREAD TOOLS. 83

Hey ya'll I just want to give everybody a heads up that since I'm going to be busy with work and other things that I'll only have time to respond to one or two role plays at a time. And since I have to go now it was only one but I will still be playing with you guys~~ ^-^

, I can see that this RP is starting to delay and I would not like to see it end with such talented writers contributing their time and effort to see it continue. I advise you keep up with your group if you want to continue the RP, sometimes people don't know it is their turn to post and as the Game Master/Thread Creator, the responsibility to keep it moving falls to you.

lKiyoshil is the next to post, perhaps if the member has not responded you can VM them or inform them via the mention method as such:

It is currently your post, please grace the thread with your potent awesome.

Please consider my suggestions. Thank you for your attention.

I know. But the thing is, Kiyoshi-san hasn't been online since the third, before you posted on the fourth day of June. And since Kiyoshi-san is in my friend list, I do not see Kiyoshi-san online as usual.

I guess that it's because I thought that all of you would try checking the thread once in a while to see if it's your turn to post.

That's what I did when I was in group rps.

'sides, I don't wanna bother you guys, if you are all busy. I'll just alert you guys, after 3 days of not posting when it's your turn.

Hmmmm.

Alright, guys. NEW RULE(S): Be sure to check this thread and our official rp thread. In here: to check (if only with new posts) if one posted an suggestion. Plus the

to see if it's your turn or not.

AND, if by perhaps, it's my turn and I haven't been online in more than 3 days; contact me

or
. If you have an quizilla account, contact
. I'm usually more online in this 3 rather than in my yahoo. Sometimes I do not come here because I'm slowly inactive.

And maybe in my skype/msn account too.

MSN: remembered @ hotmail . ph

Just send me in message in the inbox with your e-mail to confirm if you're adding me.

Once that is done; you can message me if it's my turn after 3 days of not online. :3

Thank you very much. 83