~~~~

"I found you here

Now please just stay for a while

I can move on with you around

I hand you my mortal life

But will it be forever?" ~AVENGED SEVENFOLD - SEIZE THE DAY~

~~~~

~~~~

~~This role play will contain gore, blood, heavy sexual activities and language.~~

---------Summary---------

An inventor is on his way to an convention when he gets in a horrible car accident, but a mysterious man appeared and saw the wreckage. Concerned for the person inside, he manages to pry the door open and takes the man out who is bleeding.

Well since the man that pulled the other out was a vampire gets hungry rather quickly due to smelling the other's virgin blood. But however a part of him is restraining himself from drinking the man's blood and decides to take him home with him instead.

After the man comes around the vampire demands him to stay with him and make a cure for vampires. Freaked out by the word vampires the man tries to leave but the other bites him and tells him if he doesn't make a cure for himself soon then he would become like him.

But what happens if he doesn't make the cure in time? Will the vampire's venom change him? Will it kill him? And why is this vampire determine to find a cure?

====================================================================

*Character Sheet*

Appearance:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Height:

Weight:

Blood Type:

Other Appearance Specification (IE- Tattoos, piercings, birth marks, scars..):

Full Name: (Last Name, Middle Name, First Name)

Nick Names:

Likes/Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Role:

Race:

Background/Family History:

~~~~

~~~~

tumblr_m6v65fmTgJ1rv13xdo1_500.jpg

Hair Color:

Brunette

Eye Color:

Jade Green

Height:

5'6 ft

Weight:

136 lbs

Blood Type:

Ab-

Other Appearance Specification (IE- Tattoos, piercings, birth marks, scars..):

None

Full Name: (Last Name, Middle Name, First Name)

Jameson, Ryan, Dante

Nick Names:

Dan, DJ.

Likes/Dislikes:

~Likes: To make things out of anything, being creative and when his inventions work.

~Dislikes: When his inventions don't work, people who try to control him, pushy people and selfish people.

Hobbies:

Making things, drawing out his idea's and working on car's.

Role:

Inventor

Race:

Human slowly turning Vampire

Background/Family History:

Jameson come's from a large family of inventor's and artist, however, his two older brother's decided to take a different course-- they became business men much to their parents displeasure's. When he turned fifteen he had made two hundred inventions, but only fifty of them worked right. Dante has been teased about how smart he was ever since he was five. Everybody thought that since he has a high intelligence that he would make something big out of himself when he got older which he was trying to do currently.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• 「viviD

167o2og.jpg

Hair Color: Lavender

Eye Color: Purple

Height: 5'8 ft

Weight: 138 lbs

Blood Type: A+

Other Appearance Specification (IE- Tattoos, piercings, etc..): Ear Cuff on the right ear.

Full Name: (Last Name) Korvan; (Middle Name) Noir; (First Name) Akito

Nick Names: None

Dislikes: Garlic, His followers, People who tries to suck up to others, Lies

Hobbies: Reading books, Stargazing, Drinking Tea of course

Role: Vampire

Race: Vampire (of course...)

Background/Family History: Akito grew up in isolation, without having normal childhood to adulthood and being surrounded by his people for him to live up his parents' reputation or maybe even surpass them. Lessons given to him were advanced even by human standards, strict and efficient. For after many long years, he had finally gain his parents' position- successfully overthrowing them. It was a shocking news but no one can deny that he truthfully deserves the position: Of being the top.

He's mostly indifferent and is annoyed at others who tried to gain his favor, trying to manipulate him, wanting to take advantage of him. Always alone and very distrustful of others. He really doesn't know how to socialize with other people; both humans and vampires. Doesn't know anything about normality, can come off bossy, rude or demanding when he really is not, he just doesn't know how to act- that's why he's mostly alone by himself. Socially awkward, maybe?

A loud bang was heard coming from out back behind a very nice two storied home, smoke was coming from under steel doors.

The poor slightly elderly man from next door jumped a foot in the air due to hearing the loud bang. Coughing and the sounds of windows were opening up, a figure was seen through the thick smoke waving something akin to a towel was being flapped trying to dissipate the thick smoke.

The elderly man peeked over the brown oak fence and into his neighbors backyard which was littered with different contraption's of all kinds. Curious as to what made that loud sound caused him to squint his brown aged old eyes. Once the smoke cleared a figure of a man was standing holding the window still coughing and covered in soot from head to toe.

The man's usual lightly tanned skin was now dark and black. His brunette hair was the same as his hair and clothing. He pushed up his goggles and sighed. Another failure. The old man saw that and chuckled lightly.

"You look like a chimney sweep Jameson-kun!"

The old man said in a slightly aged old voice causing the brunette to shake his head causing the soot to go flying everywhere with his movement.

"Jeez, thanks Mr. Takanao...."

The young inventor said in a slightly irritated tone of voice-- he wasn't irritated with the old man. No- he was irritated with himself. In two more days the inventor's convention was coming to Hakamaru Town, a town where he was raised at.

You see Dante wasn't from Japan but after his father had past away his mother had remarried to a Japanese man who lived in Hakamaru Town. The man was a genius inventor! But however him and his mother decided it was high time to leave this place and start a new life together.

Dante wanted to stay here because it was the place he knew and was familiar with. The gray haired male shook his head and offered the young man a soft smile.

"What blew up this time?"

He teased the young inventor who just gave him a decent playful glare before racking his fingers through his hair, causing soot flakes to fall out of his hair.

"I'm working on a serum that you can put on your skin to protect yourself from the sun... So far... I didn't mix the correct components..."

He sighed and used the towel that he was using for fanning out the air to get the soot off of his face. The elderly man sighed and shook his head, this boy was the only one who made it worth staying in the neighborhood. He made it fun for everybody around him with his crazy ideas and inventions.

"You mean sun block?"

The old man teased once more causing yet another heated glare to be sent his way-- which he waved off like how he was walking away shaking his head. Dante frowned at the mans retreating back.

Lately nobody was taking him seriously. He groaned and leaned his arms out of the window, his face was covered in speaks of soot due to him cleaning half of it off. He wondered if anybody would take him seriously-- take his inventions seriously...

"So? What do you want? I didn't come here for nothing, have I?"

"N-No, you see—"

"Out with it already."

"O-Oh...! Um, my master has invited you to attend his daughter's birthday part—" Before the man—who's clearly delivering an invitation—even finish, he was once again cut off.

"No. Tell him I will not attend." Instant rejection. It was utter silence for a moment as it took seconds for his reply being registered into the man's brain.

"W-What?! But, sir! My lord! Please think about it! My master will not be p-plea..." The man trailed off, feeling the temperature drop. Intoxicating purple eyes bore through the man's eyes, making him quiver in fear. The man knew that nothing could change the young lord's mind. That's where he really knew that he was in BIG trouble with his master. But how can he choose between his master's anger or the young lord's wrath?

His master or The young lord? ...It didn't take too long that he pretty much didn't want to suffer in the young lord's hands. He can be very scary! With that, he bowed and scurried away, imaginary tail wagging between his legs.

Someone sighed, coming from a person seating in what looked strangely like a throne. This person was the one who rejected the invitation, slouching while resting his chin in his hand lazily resting in the arm place. The man who looked way young to sit in that elegant piece of of furniture. He closed his eyes, sighing once more.

"Rejected another invitation, Master Akito?" His butler who looked like in his 30's (quite handsome in his age), Stein, politely looked at the lavender-haired boy—the one he called Akito—who seemed to be getting tired. Pretty sure that everyone would get tired of rejecting at least 34 invitations, not to mention that there were also stubborn ones. This was the 35th invitation and thankfully the last one.

Akito scoffed, grumbling "They're getting annoying." before standing up and started to walk down to the hallway connected to the side of his throne with Stein following behind him. "So? What happened?" He asked nonchalantly, pocketing his hands in his coat.

Stein seemed to know what his master was asking and simply replied, "It seems the inventor failed in one of his creations. Again. This time something about protecting the skin against the sun? That's what one of the maids gossiping had said."

Ah it was about the explosion that happened. Everyone knew who the inventor was by now due to the explosions happening around lately.

"I see." Akito's reply was short but something about it made Stein glance at his master curiously. He was already with Akito for such a long time that Stein knew something was up.

"Master Akito...?" He questioned, concern carefully concealed. All he got a reply from his was a wave of his hand while mumbling "Everything is fine." Stein hoped it was. Unknown to him, the lavender-haired teen had a thoughtful look, a rare glimmer in his purple eyes.

Protection from the sun... huh...

Dante exhaled softly but ended up coughing again due to the soot still hanging in the air from the explosion that had just happened only a few minutes ago. He moved away from the open window and turned around to face his workshop.

The area where the detention came from was covered in black along with the vibrant color of pink, mixing in with the black to create a unique swirl design on the mahogany brown work bench. Just seeing those two components together gave him an idea.

With a renewed smile on his face he strutted over towards the table and started to mix the soot in with the chemical's that he was using. And the color of the liquid changed... It was a shimmering gold color. Excitement was clearly shown on his face, he was about to test it out when his hand started to shake.

The inventor's Jade green eyes widened into huge circles-

"Oh... Shit! Hit the deck!"

He threw the flask out side of his open window and heard another loud boom! He ducked down under the table at the last minute. He heard his name being called by the old man who sounded non to happy.

"Jameson-kun! What in the world-? My Fence! You damn young man! Get out here and look what you have done!?"

Dante winched at the old man's shouts of dis-pleasure and frowned slightly-- he was sure he had it that time. Fear for his life he crawled out from underneath his mahogany work bench and moved on his hands and knees to the window.

He placed his fingers on the edge of the window still and peeked up over the bottom still, his Jade green eyes were the only things showing. A strong lump formed in his throat when he noticed that the local police man was already there talking to the old man who noticed him looking out of his window with only his eyes showing.

The young officer glanced over in the inventors direction and sighed heavily, his deep off brown eyes were staring right into his in disappointment.

"Jameson-san.... Please come out of there and face us like a man instead of a child...."

The officer's low but deep voice said-- the tone was laced with irritation and disappointment. Dante frowned slightly and stood up from his kneeling position. He dusted himself off as best as he could before finally stepping out from his work shop. The steel doors opened up to reveal the inventor still covered in soot from the earlier explosion.

The officer coughed and tapped his fingers on his hip.

"Look at the damage you have caused..."

He said pointing with his other hand to the now destroyed fence. The young male flinched as his eyes took in the damage.

"I can fix that! I swear! Just please don't write me up again Odaka-san! Please!"

The officer sighed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Jameson-san but I have too... And you better take care of this mess! Also..."

While he was writing the inventor up the man looked around and saw other nosy neighbors peeking out of their own homes to see what was going on.

"Maybe this is a sign for you to just give up..."

Odaka finished off his sentence while ripping the paper from the notepad and handing Dante a ticket. The brunette haired male took it from him and read it over, his frown deepened even more.

"But... I was so close..."

The raven haired officer sighed once more, shaking his head before bowing to both men and walking away.

"That's what you said last time!"

The old man said glaring at the inventor who was staring at the ticket in his hands.

"The officer is right... Just give up Jameson-kun..."

With that said the old man walked away and back towards his back pouch once more.

"Oh and fix my fence tomorrow!" Those were the last words coming from the gray haired male. Dante was still looking at that piece of paper, "But... I'm so close this time..."

Stein left after Akito entered his bedroom—a humongous bedroom—with the curtains blocking the sun's heat infiltrating his room, it was quite dark. And quiet, very very quiet, there was only the sound of faint breathingcoming from the figure laying in the king-sized bed.

If this was a picture or a painting, one would point out that it emitted loneliness. Did the figure in the bed felt lonely? Who knows? No one knows what he was thinking of. Secluded to the dark since he was a child—he's no longer a child anymore. There was no one but himself. Not even Stein. He can never understand.

There is nothing but darkness for himself, for his kind. If there were one thing humans are correct about: Is that they burn in daylight. The sun, the light, the bright destroys them. Burns them. Removes their existence from this world. Akito wonders what the sun looks like. He will never know.

"What time is it?" He breathes out, to break the silence that envelopes him and the room, the dark dark room.

Nothing but silence. No one answers.

He leisurely sat up, looking down at his hands, at his palm. How many has he killed with this hands? He chuckles — bitterly? maybe. — and closes his eyes. How seconds, minutes has passed?

He waits and waits. What is he waiting for? Times passes by. Nothing happens. He waits some more before he moves. He moves out of bed and walks towards the door, footsteps light and silent. He gets out, only to be greeted with more darkness. The hall is silent until his ears caught silent footsteps heading his way.

"Ah." A maid utters softly, smiling dainty at him, "M'lord. Good evening." She greets him with her melodic voice. He raises an eyebrow at her. It's already evening? "Yes. Exactly seven in the evening." The maid answers that makes him blink. He must have said that out-loud. "Excuse me, M'lord. I must open the curtains now." She bows and starts her chore.

He just stands there as she does her work. It was silent until she broke it off. "It must be nice for them. To see the sun. I wonder how it feels?" Akito doesn't say anything. She knows he won't reply. Silence once again, only the rustle of a thick cloth being moved echoes the silent hall. Until the young lord leaves.

Maybe it would be nice to see the light, to see the burning bright sun—"Foolish." What a liar.

...A walk outside might refresh his mind, especially under the twinkling stars. He'll stargaze after the walk. And he's pretty sure Stein and the others are not worried. How can they when they know he's not weak?

The sounds of running water was heard echoing through the blue and white tiled bathroom, rustling of clothing broke in through the sounds that were already bouncing off of the tile walls. Black soot covered clothing hit the floor while Jade green eyes locked onto the image of the owner in the mirror.

Dante paused in removing his work clothes and stared at his reflection, his arms were still covered in the soot along with his hair and a little bit of it was still attached to his hair. Mocking him, telling him that he had failed to make the right serum once again. His Jade green eyes finally looked away from the mirror.

He couldn't stand the sight of himself at the moment. He sighed softly and finished getting undressed, when the inventor was fully unclothed he stepped into his glass shower. The water ran over his body immediately-- soothing his aching nerves and sore muscles.

The words of what the officer and old man had said were spinning around in his mind like a tourniquet, spinning faster and faster making him feel slightly dizzy from how they keep wrapping around each other. Should he give up after he came so far?

Should he quit when he was so close? Just those thoughts alone caused him to lift his hands up and rack them through his hair in aggravation- causing the caked up soot to come out of his hair. His brunette color was starting to show slowly with every rack of his fingers.

After what seemed to be hours of standing under the warm spray of water, Dante was out in his room putting on some low ridding black silky smooth pajama bottoms.

He the started to dry off his hair with the towel that was perched around his shoulders. His feet took him over towards his window seat in his room which he sat down on, pausing in the middle of drying his hair with the towel.

A thought came to his mind, the missing component could be... Blood. But what kind of blood type? The inventor sighed and groaned, placing his forehead against the window- a cold shiver ran down his spine as the cold and hot contradicted one another.

"You'll be great one day if you try harder, my dear Akito. Maybe you might even surpass your father and I someday! Don't disappoint us now, okay?"

"Hmph. Akito. That's not enough, study another book that is more harder than this. As your father, I will not accept this. Do not disappoint me."

Akito scoffed lightly. He didn't disappoint alright, he even overthrow them. Ha! It was not because of them that he surpassed their expectations, it was because they did not deserve the position. They were incompetent, too proud and loved to show off but Akito gave them props at they manage to make it subtle. They were just like the others, not satisfied with the power they hold.

He can still picture they're distaste at that faithful day...

"Fools." He didn't feel gleeful nor disgusted. Just indifferent. He wonders where they are now? Feeling humiliated? Or plotting for revenge? No matter, they were nothing but pests to him. Just pests.

The temperature is cold. It was expected, it is already in the middle of autumn. Winter is near. Snow. Pure white snow falling from the sky is near.

It is odd for him to be outside with his clothes that looks like the military except it looks more expensive. It doesn't matter for him, most were inside. They must be in front of the fire to fend off the cold. Warm. Safe.

Akito chuckles, lips quirking up in a small wry smile. "You're thinking of something foolish again." He mutters to himself, as he continues to walk silently in the night.

There were shadow's of the fallen down oak fence that Dante had accidentally blown up earlier that day. He just couldn't understand why the officer had to write him up... I mean yes he did ruin private property...

And yes he did disturb the peace by causing an explosion... Okay so maybe he did deserve the ticket, but hearing the man tell him to just give up on his inventions was ridiculous! The brunette haired inventor sighed softly and laid down on his window seat- taking the towel and using it to cover his Jade green eyes.

Today was another failure. He wondered what his mother would say. Would she tell him to keep going? Or to just give up? No! Giving up was not an option in his book! Has he given up on all of the other creations? No! Has he given up on inventions that were at first failures? No! Did he keep working on them to make them work?

Yes! Was he a man with a talent for creation? Yes! So why should he give up on his serum! So what if the flask exploded. He could always try again tomorrow right? Right! Because tomorrow was a new day for him. Dante decided then that he was very tired, his eyes started to close slowly, sleep was taking over his body and mind.

Still the one thought in the back of his mind was, is there somebody out there who is going to like his inventions? Who will believe in his sun repealing serum? With those last thoughts in mind he closed his eyes and fell into a light slumber.

"Master Akito, Welcome Ba—"

"Stein. Who is the one inventing this serum? What does he look like?"

Stein blinked at his interrupted greeting from Akito's night walk by the young lord himself. Why the sudden inquiry? This feeling of something is up with the young lord comes back but he ignores it. Instead, he answers,

"His name is Jameson 'Ryan' Dante, Dante being his first name. As for what he looks like, I'll give you a picture tomorrow, Master Akito."

Akito is satisfied with that answer and walks past Stein, hearing him walk behind him. He can almost taste the growing concern and mostly curiously that the person behind him is emitting but Akito knows he won't ask and he himself won't say why either.

Their walk is silent not until Stein interrupts it. "Young Master, another 15 invitations arrived." He can hear the young lord groans. Akito's reply was short, "Again? Burn the letters."

Stein smiles.

"Yes, Master."

Two day's have gone on by and yet the inventor was still not successful in making the serum. In fact the past few days were like a walking nightmare.

First he had to fix his neighbors fence due to him destroying it, then the serum once again exploding.

Nothing seemed to have worked, he tried his own blood in one mixture which was horrible. The serum turned into dust. So it was back to the drawing board with that one. However one good thing came out of it and it was his automatic coffee maker.

All you had to do was to place you're tongue on the scanner and it will make the coffee that you are craving for at the time. Dante was quite proud with how it had turned out.

He had tested it a few times just to make sure it worked and it did. He pushed down on the trunk of his jet black 2012 Honda Civic HF.

The young inventor then fixed his long sleeved black v-necked shirt before walking around to driver's side, the old man from next door was sitting on his front pouch-- rocking back and forth in his rocking chair.

His aged old brown eyes were watching Dante's movements like a hawk.

Part of him wanted to bid the young man a farewell but another part of him was still angry with him for destroying his fence.

Headlights turned on along with the car engine before the car backed out of the driveway and down the street. The inventor glanced over at his gps for only a brief moment-- but even so...

He lost control of the wheel unsuspectingly, and crashed right into a tree a few miles up the road. His head hit his steering wheel harshly causing a large gash to form on his forehead.

Glass from the window shield was littered across the dash board along with the front of the car. Blood was coming from the brunettes nose and mouth.

His vision started to swim with dark spots littering across his vision. Lucky for him he was wearing his seat belt. But it did seem strange that he just suddenly lost control like that...

His Jade green eyes closed while his bloody cheek hit the horn causing the sound to blare loudly.

"Take care, Master Akito." Stein says, bowing as Akito walks by without a glance. The words were only empty because they both knew nothing the young lord can take care of himself. It was more of a habit whenever the maids, the butlers and Stein sees him going outside the mansion.

He doesn't say anything in return.

Akito appreciates the silence of the night, thanks to another set of invitations, he now has a headache. He thinks another night walk might clear his mind and maybe the sight of the stars twinkling above (he swears that the stars seem to multiplied and felt as if they were scheming about something, but that's just his now-going-insane mind) might help decrease his irritation.

Headlights starts to light themselves alive and suddenly—

CRASH!

He stops walking as he watched the car lost control and just crashed. Instead of panicking or calling for help, Akito just stares and with curiosity - wanting to know who the unfortunate person or persons - goes closer to the car, peers inside.

To see a young - boy? teenager? - man bleeding from the head, looking quite pale. The young lord goes still. The scent of blood assaults his nose and struggles not lick the blood, to feed on this unsuspecting person whose unconscious. Because. God. His blood smells delicious - how long has he stopped drinking blood? when was the last time he drank? why did he stop? - that Akito is still struggling not to give in.

The young lord closes his eyes and pinches between his eyes, takes a deep breath and exhales. It's definitely rare for human's blood to be this sweet and delicious.

"How... interesting."

Indeed it is.

Akito opens the driver seat's door and moves the human's head slightly to see what this person looks like. He blinks. The human in the car is none other than that 'crazy' inventor, the one inventing the serum but failing. The one in the picture that Stein gave him the other day.

This is getting more interesting.

He contemplates what to do. Get him to the hospital? No. Call the police? No. Leave him to bleed to death? No. He doesn't know why he refused the last option. He eyes the young man who's bleeding more now. Suddenly he thought of something and it makes him frown.

Should he? But this human... Akito wanted to see this serum invention to be successful and he's pretty sure this human can do it. And maybe, just maybe...

No other choice.

With that, he already decided what to do.

He returns home and receives a shocking look from Stein because right now, Akito is holding a human male who looked like in 20's who looks suspiciously looks like the rumored inventor in the picture he gave to the young lord and is covered in blood, mostly his head. His personal butler almost gaps, "M-Master. W-What—?" He stumbles a little as his young master just ceremonially just drops the blood-covered human in his butler's arms.

"I already healed him. I want the blood removed from his person and move him in either one of the unused guestrooms or in my bedroom. Either of those two." Akito waves him off as he walks past without care at the fact he just did something very very unusual nor minding the blood on his clothes.

Stein is left standing with a human in his arms who is still covered in blood and is still unconscious but alive. He blinks towards where the young lord went, feeling confused and bewildered, showing a little expression but is obvious.

.....What just happened?

The brunette felt himself being carried- but he was unable to open his eyes or open his mouth for that matter.

What's going on?

Why can't I move my body?

Why does it feel like it's floating?

He could feel the pain it was in, he could feel hands on it...

Washing it...

Drying it...

Dressing it.

Everything felt so painful and yet he couldn't utter a word. Was his voice box damaged? Once those last thoughts died down he felt his aching back touch something soft and silky. It felt so nice on the inventor's skin... Wait?

Skin? He thought that he was dressed! His Jade eyes were moving behind his eyelids in a frantic state before he had calmed down and let rest take over his body.

A soft groan came from the inventor's lips, his Jade green eyes moved around behind his eyelids for a few more minutes while his eyebrows furrowed together in pain, eyelashes fluttered against soft slightly tan cheeks before they opened slowly.

Ugh... What happened to me? He thought to himself as he sat up slowly causing the ruby red bed sheets to pool around on his lap. His bare slightly muscular chest was showing in the dim light of the room. Unknowing to him that he was in the Lord of the manor's bed along with said Lord being in the same room.

Watching his every move like a hawk, Dante moved his head to the side and hissed, his hand came flying up to hold his head, he could feel something damp on his forehead. Confused and not knowing where he was he tried leaning forwards but ended up falling back with a pain filled groan.

The bed sheet had moved down even more- the only thing it covered was his lower area, the rest of him was exposed. His slightly tan chest along with his pink nipples and the lines leading downwards towards his lower area. In simple words-- the man looked like easy pickings.

Akito goes back to his bedroom, he's facing to a large wall-sized transparent doors that leads to a equally large balcony. The young lord only stares, hands behind a back with a commander-stance-like, at the night sky filled with millions of stars and accompanied by the lone beautiful full moon. It is the only source of light. The moonlight basks his figure.

He doesn't move, doesn't say anything, doesn't acknowledge as the door to his bedroom opens. He hears Stein's footsteps, then hears the sheet rustles coming from his bed. The sounds suddenly stops. He hears Stein's footsteps again, this time, coming closer towards him. He doesn't need to turn around, knowing that he was already bowing even when facing the young lord's back.

"Master Akito. We have cleaned the blood off, however his clothes with the exceptions of the lower part has been removed due to the blood and is already sent to the maids to clean it off. I have already prepared a dress shirt that fits in your bed." Stein reports dutifully, even when his young master did something shocking, he recovered quickly but is still curious. How professional.

"Hn. Dismissed." Akito says, voice indifferent even when there was a human in his bed. He is slightly surprised that Stein chooses his bedroom rather than any of the guestrooms, who does not like it when something unacceptable is in his private rooms. For example; the person innocently on the bed. How come? Akito wonders but brushes it off.

He listens as Stein leaves.

Silence. Not long before someone interrupts it with a soft groan then rustles then comes a painful groan.

The human is coming back to the living world.

Akito doesn't move, doesn't speak, doesn't glance.

He just stands.