Demon

Takoyaki,

Mostly sweet foods

Dislikes

N/A

Personality/Bio

The "Underworld Heir", "Demon Prince", "The Feared Ruler"

He has no name, only being called by his title(s). [hence, the quotation mark.]

Quite "odd" and "complicated" with that personality of his: Quiet, speaks only when he wants to even if you try to force or persuade him to talk — he definitely will not talk. He has a grace equivalent to a noble and a gentleman, maybe even more. Oddly gentle. With that, you'd definitely wouldn't see and think that there's nothing wrong about him — when in fact, he can be quite violent, leaving destruction in his wake with adding more destruction if upset or in a bad mood but it quite depends. Prone to violence, he comes off with a cold, cruel attitude (or so others say). It's encourage to be careful around him or keep distance away from him. He's definitely dangerous and shows no remorse about it. His personality can be labeled as "psychotic".

In other words, he is quite "docile" but can be "psychotic/dangerous" the next.

One day, he was sealed by a famous demon hunter with his partner. Sadly, the demon hunter's partner died in result of the succession in sealing a very dangerous demon. The reason for being sealed is——

Due to being sealed for many years, his powers slowly weakened, might take time for his full powers to return...

and now

The Story⌋ Starts

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InkompleteWish

• 「viviD

Never jugde a book by its cover

is what they say, but if it is the

Truth?

"Can i trust him? He is a demon after all."

anime%20guy.jpg.opt418x296o0,0s418x296.jpg

Name:

Yamamoto Kyouga

"Valshe"

Nearing 20 years, currently 19

Hair Colour:

A shining silver, often thought to be bleached hair.

Eye Colour:

An icy blue. Said to be inherited from his grandfather.

Race:

Believed to be a full flegded human. Kyouga is also Half-demon though.

~ Spicy Food (Preferable curry)

~ Work Chores

Dislikes:

~ Going to school

~ Death

Personality

Kyouga is usually the happy-go-lucky typ. He is usually accepting everything thrown at him, even insults. He is often bullied in school because of his....."oddness" as they would say. He had silver hair and icy blue eyes. Females often tried getting their hands on him but teachers as well as the other boys hated him. They think of him as a delinquent, though he hadn't done anything that would make him seem like that. Its just that his heritage is laughed uppon. Who believes in demons this time around after all?

Bio:

Born from a human and a demon, he is one of few that don't know that. Nobody bothered telling him though. Why should they? A human loving a demon and producing a child was already a disgrace enough. Why tell him about the powers that might come with his demon side? Kyouga did not know much about his mother, less about his father. As far as he can remember (or rather what his grandfather told him), he left after his mother had gotten pregnant. Nobody had seen him since. Living as a Half-demon was tough, especially since you were different from other humans. Insults here and there, even beatings and other things. It became routine for Kyouga but he still hated going to school. His mother died soon after birth whitch left him in his grandfathers care. The old man often told him about demon excorcism and so on. It was fascinating listening to every story but thats all. Soon though, even his grandfather died leaving him all alone. Now Kyouga doesn't mind actually, he is sad yes but now he can stay by himself and care for himself. He inherted the house and everything within from his grandfather.

This is where our story begins

Dark, dark. The surroundings were dark. An infinite void filled with darkness. Nothing but that except a figure who was laying (floating?) down, looking calm and serene.

"He's dead." The figure - with light steel blue hair and pale green eyes - softly murmurs. Who was he talking about? Who died? How did he even know when he was in the dark with no one but himself? Why was he even there? Where was he?

He lifted his hand - FLASH! Something flash. It made him frown. He was sealed with no way out. It was the fated day he encountered a powerful human along with a demon partner that manages to surprise him and sealed him in a book. (How long has it been?) Now that the seal is weakened; it meant that his sealer died.

Years ago, he would have been able to destroy this weakened seal. That would be years ago. Alas, he was not only sealed his powers slowly started to diminish. It seems he'll be stuck in here forever?

He closes his eyes.

[ Sorry, the beginning is short. D: ]

Its been been three months now, since his grandfather's funeral. Now he was clearly alone. Kyouga's other relatives didn't want to have anything to do with him and to tell the truth, he was happy about it. Who would want to live with someone that hated him after all. Since he was nineteen, he was able to keep his grandfathers house and live in it alone. Now he only needed to tidy it up a bit. Starting from the kitchen, he cleaned the bathroom, bedroom and soon he reached the attic. While opening the door leading to the attic, he needed to cover his nose and mouth or else he would have been greeted with thousand layers of dust. His grandfather didn't care much about hygiene it seemed. Or else he would have at least tried to keep it clean.

After two hours or something, Kyouga was half done with the attic. Boxes were now neatly stacked atop each other, things that he didn't need where resting in the courtyard so that he can sell them or throw them away for that matter. After shoving away a large box, he saw a book laying innocently on the ground. "Hm? What is this?" he asked himself and picked up the book. It was old, really old and had an odd cover. It clearly screamed 'mysterious!'. And since the young lad is really curious, he tried opening the book. It didn't bugde however. "Doesn't open. I try it again after everything is cleaned...." he said, putting the book neatly on top of a shelf and shoving and pulling on some more boxes.

After another half an hour he was done and sighed. "Finally!" he shouted and plopped down on the ground. After a few minutes of rest he stood up again and walked towards the book with the shelf. Picking it up gently, he returned to his seat and stared at the book. Yet again, he tried pulling at the book, trying to get it open. Kyouga wondered what was written in it. After all, he never saw a book like this before. Guarded that no one can open it that easily and so on.

Hmmm? Someone is messing with the seal as if trying to opening it...

He opens his eyes. A chance for freedom. Another tug towards the seal again— Now! He lifts his arm— FLASH!

Another flash and this time; white surrounds his vision, feels himself being sucked out as his surroundings colored, the sealed magic is slowly diminishing. And then he feels being burned in the inside, clenching in every part of his body but he doesn't show any pain and just closed his eyes as the feeling of being burned slowly leaves, his body back to being cold.

It was just the same as that time; the time he was sealed.

The seal breaks.

The room outside the book suddenly flashes, surrounding everything with white as he feels the air changing; pushing him out of the book. He suddenly feels something soft pressed against his lips— Wait... he knew this... This was—

The flash is gone. Once he opens his eyes, he finds himself kneeling, facing a human with the feeling of his left eye burning. He sees the human's — who also smells strangely like a demon, his kind. — right eye slightly glowing, something that looks like an ancient spell in a shape of a star. He has no doubt that he has the exact same spell in his left eye.

This feeling...

"Ah. An accidental contract." He speaks out-loud, his lips tugging down into a slight frown as he looks at the boy in from him, who looks strangely familiar.

Kyouga tugged at the book cover again. What a nasty book, it didn't even want to open itself. Suddenly after doing a really hard tug at the book, he heared a crack. "Huh? Crack? What the?" he asked himself, staring at the book that soon released a large blinding white light. Out of pure schock, he let the book fall from his hands and landed on his back.

Since he couldn't see anything, he tried to feel his way around. He did get far away from the book however. Since something soft and actually quite, well, human pressed against his lips. Almost like.......no no no no. Couldn't be, he was the only one at the attic so how could someone be kissing him.

His right eye started burning and out of reflex, he closed it. As soon as the blinding light vanished, he saw an older boy sitting before him. He was clad in old fashioned clothing and where those horns? To get a full view, he opened his right eye again. Those were really horns and a strange sign in his left eye. "W-what the hell happened? Where the hell did you come from?!" he said, backing futher away from the strange man.

Kyouga was just trying to open the book so how come a....human....like being sat before him? And why was he being stared at? Nothing made sense but in Kyouga's life nothing did so he wasn't surprised that something weird like that happened to him, the cursed child. And wait, did the man say something about an contract? Instead of questioning the other more, he waited for the demon to speak. The one before him was probably as confused as he was.

He ignores the human's sputtering in shock, ignores his burning left eye that is now cooling off, opting to stare at the human in front of him with an intense gaze. He leaned in closer to get a good look but was not satisfied. So instead, he swiftly grabbed the human's jaw in a strong grip, bringing him closer, looking at his eyes made him think of his sealer.

Why though?

He narrowed his eyes, tightening his hold before shoving the other away. "Your right eye felt being burned meant that you have the same spell in my left eye, it signifies that we are now partners, accident or not." He spoke calmly, as if this was nothing to freak about. "No matter where we are, we will know where the other is. However, if we are to be separate for three days without fulfilling the contract between us, then we both die." The atmosphere tensed as his words felt ominous.

By now the contract sign faded, however, it was still there, he can still feel it. Invincible in the naked eye.

It was silent for a while before he broke it, "I forgot to thank you. Without you I would never be able to break the seal. It seems that I am weakened." He mumbled something after that with drooping eyes, "Such a shame that my sealer has died. He was an worthy opponent that I ever faced."

His eyes snapped back to the human before him who still smells like a demon and looking so very familiar. "It seems that we will be sticking with each other."

Kyouga was yet again schocked to say the least. The other boy leaned closer, taking his jaw and closing the distance even more. If he wouldn't be so stunned that a demon appeared out of a book, he would have a blush on his face right now. But alas, the other shoved him away again talking about the contract and whatnot. "So you say......a demon, basically you, made a contract with me, a human. Does that mean you will take my soul at the end of the deal?" he asked, sitting down coss-legged and looking at the other more closely.

Sure it wasn't common to meet a demon and form a contract but why should Kyouga deny this, after all, he was sure it isn't a dream. His grandfather often told him about demon and such..........Wait, wasn't there a story where he said he sealed a might demon or something? If that is true......"Where you perhaps sealed by my grandfather? He often told me stories about sealing demons and such. Uhm, to make sure. Your not going to kill me now right? Though my life isn't the best i would rather life at some point." he said, fiddling with his thumbs. Though the young lad accepted his fate, it was still really really weird to have a powerful demon sitting before him.

Out of pure curiosity, he touched his right eyelid. His eyes was burning and the demon before him seemed to have the same. So probably he had that sign in his right eye now. "I would be glad if that sign doesn't show, i already have enough people staring at me." he muttered to himself and retracted his hand. While waiting for the others answer, Kyouga picked up the book again and looked at it more closely. Now that it was open, he wanted to know if there was something else in it. Appart from the demon sitting before him of course. But there were just blank pages, only the cover seemed to be the seal.

He frowned. "No." He closes his eyes, "The point of the contract is to wipe demons. Demons that are out of control, that must be eliminated. The more demons killed, the more the demon in contract gets stronger. If the contract ends, the demon's contracted partner can not be killed."

The other human said something that made him open his eyes and narrows them, inspecting the young boy up and down. "Ah. Now I see." He sighs. "You quite resemble him. Your eyes reminds me of him." He scoffs, "I can't kill you. We're contracted. I'll disappear if I killed you." He sounds a little disappointed.

He eyes the human, hearing his muttered words with his acute sense of hearing. He doesn't say anything, offers nothing but silence. He only watches the human's actions, feeling a little bit confused that somehow, this human also smells like a demon. He purses his lips then opens his mouth to say something.

A pause. And then,

"What is your name, human?"

• 3 weeks later...

(Waaaaah, sorry for the long absence. Something personal popped up and i didn't have the time or the want to rp at the moment. Its over now though, sorry for not saying anything. :( )

"Ahh, so you can't kill me then...." Kyouya said, turning the book around. It is not like he isn't interested in the conversation, but rahter he is too confused to seriously take caution. Not many beings like to be ignored like this after all. After musing a bit about the book though he put it down next to him. He was sure that the demon obviously didn't want to be contracted to a human. Yet both of them sat in the same boat. "So we need to excercise demons right? My grandfather was a priest after all huh?" he said, now able to understand his grandfathers worries and the storys he often told.

The young lad watched the other, the narrow of his eyes and the alertness the other showed. The demon seemed to be conflicted with something. Kyouga didn't know what though. After a pregnant silence on both sides, the boy closed his eyes and sighed. They wouldn't be able to continue like this. Either one of them was to alerted of the other, Kyouga only hoped that they would at least be able to get along during the contract. It was a hassle to deal with someone you didn't like after all.

When he was asked for his name, Kyougas mind drew back to the conversation at hand. "My name is Kyouga, Kyouga Yamamoto. People often call me Valshe. Though i don't know why." he said, looking at the other being. "If i might ask, how are you called? I can't call you demon all the time after all." he said, with a small smile. His grandfather always tolded him. 'If you ever meet a bad situation, try to accept it and make the best of it.' And why should Kyouga not follow this sentence? It is not like there are many other things that are worse than being contracted to a demon. As far as Kyouga knew, they were vile creatures, only wanting to see the humans suffer.

• 3 weeks later...

(I knew I was forgetting something. @_@ Aw hell, I'm so sorry for the uber delay! DX)

Unfortunately not, his lips pressed into a thin line, didn't voice at what he was currently feeling or if he was even feeling. He only shifted at the human's question, either he didn't acknowledge the question, plain ignored or didn't want to answer. For him to rule, the demons were needed to be killed for new demons to appear. Under his control. There should have been a lot of demon contractors but either they were killed in which the demon disappeared forever or humans were too scared, must be mostly of the demons' pride.

Either they didn't know the full details of the contract, that is why there are not a lot of contractors, even a few. Maybe they were content? He didn't even know anymore, so many years has passed. Only the demons' higher level or the higher-ups knew the details but selfishly kept them to themselves.

Ah, it doesn't matter. Time will tell.

He tilted his head at the question, blinking as if he didn't expect that.

...That's right, human address each other names, right? He didn't understand the humans' function, their system and everything. But he did eat something delicious that rivaled those in the underground, sadly, he couldn't remember it, must be because of being locked up for so many years.

He didn't have a name.

"I do not have a name." He said, straightforwardly, "I am only called by my titles. Often 'Demon Prince', that is all." He murmured, "You humans are not organized, even before I was sealed, I see in my eyes how incompetent you all are." His tone was blunt, with brutal honesty.

Kyouga frowned, the demon thought rather long. He didn't answer his questions. Only when he he questioned the demon's name did he get a respond. "No name? So you don't talk to each other with names? And yeah, against a demons power, we would surely seem incompetent. After all, we don't have any powers to use like you do." he gave back, with a frown. Yes, he was weak against a human but that was normal. There are very few humans that got special powers like excorcism or the like. Most of the humans walking around now are frauds.

After a while of silence, Kyouga spoke again. "What now? I guess now that we are contracted means that you will be living with me, huh?" he said, sighing at the thought. It was not like he hated the demon yet but it was just the uneasiness he felt when someone was near him. "This is my house by he way. My grandfather gave it to me in his will. You want something to eat maybe? How long were you sealed anyway?" he asked, not waiting for an answer. The boy stood up from the cleaned attic ground and walked towards the stairs leading down. When he arrived at the last step, he looked around. So this was his home now and he even had a new housemate too.

Kyouga didn't wait for the other to follow, he merely made his way to the kitchen and started to cook something up. Something for lunch, a few sandwiches and some chochlate cookies he made earlier that day. He loved sweets.