"Music Notes From the Camera" (Private 18+) Asakura x Haseo

Asakura-Sama

About: In the depths of flashes of the camera and screams from hundred of fans, A very gorgeous

and famous model, Kagami Shinia has hundreds of girls dreaming for him, but only his body get's the justification of pleasure he needed, while his heart remains empty, then one day, a soothing music had captured his attention, a music melody belonged to a calm, simple student Sena Izumi who plays the piano gracefully.

Will the time comes that his Music notes will catch the flashes of his Camera one day? and gave a meaningful and perfect picture?

Character Bio

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

30x7n06.jpg

Name: Kagami Shinia

Birthdate: May 3

Role: Seme

Kind: human

Height: 5’ 9’’

Weight: 128

Sexual reference: Both girl and boys

Behavior: Has a unique aura, maybe because his a Famous model, He love facing the camera, but tends to bully the one he likes, but can be sweet at times

Hobbies: Pictorials, Reading Manga

Dislikes: snakes

Appearance: has a pale silver green long hair, blue eyes, slender body, smooth white skin, he wears all kinds of flashy clothes

Background/History: His mother was a Famous Actress, while his father was a Famous Conductor around the world, he followed his parents foots step, and became a model, has a fluffy road dog, weak against cute things.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sendou.Aichi.full.1432001.jpg

Name: Sena Izumi

Birthdate: Febuary 14

Role: Uke

Kind: human

Height: 5'1.4"

Weight: 103lbs / 47kg

Sexual reference: Both gir or boy

Behavior: Has has a soft tone that makes people at ease, he sings for the children in the church sometimes on contests in school's , he tends to be tough tho he isn't.

Hobbies: Singing,Reading Manga,Cooking,Cleaning

Dislikes: spiders,cockroches,snakes,worms

Appearance: has an Indigo like short hair, blue eyes, slender body, white skin, and tends to wear any cute outfits except for the embarrassing ones.

Background/History: His parents died in a car accident leaving him in the care of his Aunt ,his Aunt took care of him when he was 7 and she is also a Violinist who plays in the Orchestra thats why he is left in the house but feels comfortable with his white fluffy and black cats .

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haseo34

• Asakura-Sama

Izumi's talent on playing the Piano makes people's minds at ease ,

he was tough by his aunt on playing the Piano cause izumi complained that why would he play the Violin instead he played the Piano.

in the Music Room alone, Izumi was getting ready to play and also while playing he sings a calming song tho he doesn't know if someone heard him or not.

he starts playing piano and starts to sing the song,the song is about A boy relates how he ended up in an orphanage when he was young, but was helped by a kind nun who made all the children happy. Now the nun is very old and ill, and will soon pass away. The boy and the others orphans gather around her sick in bed and says that they will grant her any wish, no matter how absurd it is, in return for her kindness. She tells the orphans that she had sent out a letter as a young girl and is still waiting for the response. She wants to know if her sins have been forgiven and if her wish has come true, but she then says that the orphans can just forget about it if it hasn't. The orphans all wonder who she sent the letter to and they split apart, traveling far and wide to grant her request. The boy finds an old painter who tells them the truth, that the nun was the wicked Riliane and that the person she sent the letter to is already dead. The boy notes that, even so, she will probably wait for that response indefinitely.

As the time arrives for the nun to die, the boy hands her a fake response to her letter, which he wrote the day before. She looks upon it and says "Thank you" as she dies. Her smile returns to her face, and the boy remarks how they only learned of her sins after "everything already ended."

Flashes of light was all around

"That's good! That's good pose more for us" A guy in flashy black sleeves tight black pants and a open gloves in his left hand was posing seductively in front of the flashing camera's and lights

"His really handsome! ahh~~~♥ GO! KAGAMI!" squeals of girls became the background music in that pictorial beside the flashing adoration of the camera lenses, it's as if the camera it self is giving admiration to the man he's looking at.

--Flashes of light, look at the camera, become the lens of the camera, become the camera it...self......-- this was the thoughts in Kagami's head

"That's right Kagami your doing great!!" the photographer was really happy on how Kagami poses for the camera

'OMG KAGAMI I LOVE YOU!!!~~~♥♥♥ the squeals of the girls become louder then earlier, the Pictorial was a success, They all love it,

"hahah!! the magazines will kneel over this pictures baby! Good Job Kagami'

"yeah..."

"Oh! right you still have school, well go on ahead but seriously you do not need to go to school anymore your famous!! hahaha" the Photographer went out already to develop and submit the picture in the magazine publications.

Kagami wiped off his sweat and changed to his uniforms, then as he went out hundreds of fans came rushing to him, The security guards are keeping the crowd so that Kagami could pass by safely to the car.

"Ah!! KAGAMI GO OUT WITH ME!" "NO ME" "HEY! DATE ME" this was the screams of hundreds of Fans of Kagami, but Kagami just smiled to them and Entered the car "AHHH!!~~~♥♥♥ KAGAMI"

"geezz~ they were too loud..." Kagami looked at the window and headed for the school, he was really annoyed by all of it but still, he love facing the camera because the camera ignites a spirit in him.

He was walking In school corridors, he didn't feel like gong to class so he ended up, having a walk in the school hallways he was spacing out looking in the corridors, and he was deep in thought --I'm Famous, People Adores me, but why..... do I feel like this-- Kagami let out a heavy sigh, then suddenly he heard a music,

He went to see where the music is coming from, then he finally arrived in a music room, soothing music was over flowing from inside, it's like feeling up a dried deserted area, it's calm and nice, Kagami take a peck in the music room to see who might be making this sounds, then there he saw a calm person while playing the piano, he seems in peace while playing it, Kagami had forgotten everything around him and centered his focus to the music and to the person playing it.

Izumi was calmed himself while playing and singing the song softly and ended with a tear in his left eye

"the old nun was right even tho she prayed millions of times in the altar her twin brother cant come anymore because his already dead"

Izumi stood up and gather his things and looked at his phone signaling that his Aunt is going to make his Debut tomorrow tho he is still nervous about doing it in public.

"i dont know if i could even do it infront of them aunty"

Izumi muttered to himself.

"*sigh* hmm... i already knew how to sing this song so maybe ill make another one and play that and also sing it tomorrow"

Izumi was a little excited about it and looked out of the window looking at the orange sky.

The music had stop, Kagami snap out of the Intiezing melody of the music, then he stared off to the guy who played that beautiful melody and saw him staring into space, he step closer to the guy and slap his back

"What the hell are you staring off, looking for aliens or something kid?" Kagami just looked at him and observe him a bit

--a Cat? cats can play music like that?-- he thought this to himself, and keep on staring to him Intensely

"Who are you? are you the ghost of the music room? (ps he was refereng to the 7 mystery of the school in japan which is one of those is the music room)" Kagami hold out his hand and grabbed The guy's face, then forming it into different shapes making sure his not a ghost or something.

Izumi stepped back a bit and was confused on the boys reaction towards him.

"me? a ghost? how foolish..u can touch me right that means im a mere human not a stupid ghost"

"anyway i should be asking the same thing..who are you mr? and why are you doing here?"

Izumi glared at him with with intense eyes and then turned around slowly walking towards the table here his things are.

Kagami looked at him, as he slowly walked towards him, then he blink his eyes, and rubbed it then looked at the guy again --whoa! A cat?, A Cat then can play music????-- (in Kagami's version, his looking now in a small kitten towards the huge table) "Hey! don't turn around on me"

Kagami grabbed him by the collar and pulled him backward, "I'm sure pet's aren't allowed in the school you know" then he suddenly realized how thin and small he is, Kagami grabbed his pants then look at his dong "pfft!" Kagami dropped him off and turned around then laughed. "It's small too!! hahah!!" Kagami can't stop laughing "my stomach hurts ahahah!!"

"how rude of you to mistake me as an animal"

Izumi grabbed his things and went out of the music room and went towards the school entrance waiting for his car to arrive.

"oh! hey!...... the kid left..." Kagami then returned to his usual self and turned serious, he glanced at the piano again, reminiscing the melody...., he got nothing to do so he just headed out and walked in the corridor again, then a girl suddenly approached him

"umm... s-sempai please have sex with me even just once it's fine"

Kagami looked at the girl then smiled at her coldly "sure why not" they went on the science club room, it's dark and full of unknown bottles of jar, Kagami started touching her and stuff

"ah!~ S-sempai...." Kagami was expression less while f*cking her

--we are connected and yet, I feel so dried up....--

After a while Kagami fixed his clothes , the other girl fixed herself also "sempai umm...." "we do not know each other" Kagami looked at her coldly and left the science club room"

"damn that was boring sigh, on the other hand" he taught about the cat he saw earlier, never the less he leaved the school premises then headed to his next pictorial.

"im sorry sir if im late at arriving" a man in a suit approached Izumi

"your really disappointing right now...im sorry for my behavior and lets get moving to that place"Izumi walks towards the car and let himself in and the man also went in and drove out.

their location was not familiar to Izumi so he asks "hey i thought Aunty sent you to pick me up and send me home , where are we? i dont know this place and its too crowded" Izumi complained like a baby and the man answered "sir ur Aunt did sent me but she said that i will send you to that Pictorial"he said.

"Pictorial ? for what ? you know Aunty wants pictures for herself and not me so why do i have to go there anyway" he took some pokey sticks and starts eating them.

"well sir just sit tight you will be surprised on whats going to happen"the suited man said.

"...."izumi was too busy eating his pokey sticks and looked out of the window and saw a Bulletin and saw a model."that boy..iv'e seen him before so his a model i see"izumi covered his head with a handkerchief and slept through the ride.

A guy with a pink scarf around his neck called out to Kagami telling him to wear the next clothes, after changing he headed on to the floor and posed

"your gorgeous Kagami lift your chin a bit more" as always, the girls are screaming for him whenever he move every part of his body, his hips, his chin, his mouth, his eyes... everything makes them squeal and blush

Kagami's eyes was Intiezing, seducing, and Intense while looking at the lenses, as if he could break it in one glance

"Your so amazing BABY!" Kagami pose professionally as if the flashes were nothing to him

--flashes Inflames me, Cameras Ignites my soul, I'am perfect, the camera are my...KITTY!??-- Kagami saw the Cat from earlier again, making him stumble and slip to the ground

"uffff!"

"kagami?! Kagami be careful, the face! the face!" the photographer immediately went to help Kagami but instead he lift up his chin and looked at his face "ah.... thank goodness your face is okay, it's your number one source of money you know?"

the girls were shocked so they all crowded to him, and help him out, --why is it kitties here?-- he thought this to himself while looking at the small guy.

when Izumi and the man arrived the man said "sir. you can roam around for a bit if you want, your pictorial starts 30 minutes from now anywys"he said it while waving his hand walking to the office leaving Izumi alone on the entrance .

"hmm..roaming around this big facility is boring..what was that man thinking *sigh*"

while walking he saw that boy again and he already knew that he was Kagami Shinia.

while roaming like a lost cat he was watching the photo shots of others.

The pictorial ended rather early because they wanted Kagami to rest, because of that stumble they all thought he was over working it and made him rest and have some air, Kagami changed quickly and tried to find the cat

"I'm sure his around here...eh?" Kagami Found the cat, and his walking around the hallways looking silly standing there, he went to get him and slap his back again

"hey! kitty what are you doing here?!! are you lost kitty kitty heheh" Kagami ginned at him "and pet's are not allowed in here you know"

"are you blind ? i thought models have exquisite eye sight..maybe im wrong.. "

Izumi was already tired from roaming around and sat on the chair while listening to the boy infront of him.He took the bottle of water and drank from it and its already been 15 minutes so he was tired of waiting.

"anyways' im sorry for acting rude to you.."

Izumi's face brightened red and looks down.

Kagami skipped a beat a bit --what!? whoa! whoa! whoa!-- Kagami turned around and scratched his head "well yeah that's ok kitty...." his making silent screams in head "Whoa! whoa! I don't want to get to jail!! for child abuse!!" he was supposed to think that silently in his head but instead, he have thought that aloud making the cat hear him, Including the staff, they are now looking at him, they were all wondering what's going on.

"child abuse ? " Izumi was now irritated by that.

"im not a child!!!!! why do you treat me like one huh? is it because im small ?"

then the man that was like a guardian to Izumi appeared.

"sir lets go its almost time and fix your look" said the man ignored Kagami and went dragging Izumi to the other room.

"eh?...." Kagami have no Idea that he spoke out loud, so he was kind of confuse why he said that, any how he returned to the pictorial room again,

"Please wear this in the next pictorial" the person wearing a scarf gave Kagami a black suit

Kagami grabbed the suit "what will be the next theme for my pictorial?"

"you will be a musician next"

Kagami immediately thought of the cat while playing the piano "ah! okay" Kagami wore the suit and the make up artist fixed him up, the scarf guy leaded the way for the pictorial

"it's going to be a paired up pictorial"

"okay..." Kagami was kind of cold and calm in the same time --Probably some bitch who wanted to be famous...--

They arrived at the pictorial location and was surprised "Kitty?!" the scarf dude look at him including the other staff for shouting like that

"You know him Kagami?"

"kind of...."

".... oh that's right, you two are in the same school so maybe that's why"

Kagami looked at kitty and grinned devilishly.

"Gino...i dont know what Aunty is planning but lets just get this over with.."

then suddenly Izumi heard Kagami's voice and saw him and people behind him was looking directly at Izumi.

then he went and gave Kagami small chocolate "here eat this so you will be energized"

"Izumi-chan get ready now you know were going to sing tho this is just rehearsals" the girl said.

"ok ok Kaai Yuki ill go there right now"

Izumi and Yuki were already ready and the the music behind them starts starting and the 2 of them sung the music.

[video=youtube;jsXh-A_SBeA]

while singing Izumi also played the piano instead of the keyboard making it more hysterical while Yuki plays the base.

Kagami was looking to kitty in a typical reaction --Oh my god! did the world got insane, a singing cat! it's playing piano too and it gave me a chocolate!--

"Kagami hurry up, this will be your first pair" Kagami stop focusing on kitty and concentrated in the pictorial

--I knew it, a fantasizing bitch-- "well let's get this over with" the pictorial continued on, Kagami's determination and focuse in work is great.

"That's so great Kagami and er... you too miss" even though the photographer said that to the girl his focuse was to Kagami alone.

The Photo shot with the girl is already over so does kitty, Okay! get ready for the next pictorial!!!! the make up artist Retouched kagami's make up and fixed his hair a bit

"who will be my next partner?"

"it will be that cute kid over there, with the piano"

"eh!? really?" Kagami became excited although he was cold and serious a while ago

"oh? excited?"

"well... not really, but I guess it will be fun"

"good for you then kagami" Kagami smiled a bit to the girl and thought of something, --I'm going to have a photo shot with the cat--.

"hmm yuki nice playings tho the events will occur again in a later time ^ ^ even tho after the song we finished the pictorial it was really fun" Izumi was happy and gino said "you will have another photo shot with a certain person sir and you may know him very well" he said.

Izumi was shocked by gino's words and went with it cause he has nothing to do but obey his Aunties orders.

"soo Mr.Kagami Shinia am i right?" Izumi looked at him and gave a smile

"yeah" Kagami gave a big smile, as if his looking at a very small cat "hahah!! your sooooo small, even your pipi down there is small hahaha" Kagami is surely making fun at him "pfft!! so small" he pets his head like a cat "here kitty kitty you might get blinded by the flashes so be carefull kitty kitty ehheheh"

"What are you doing kagami hurry up!" the photographer was getting pretty mad

"okay okay, come now kitty" he grabbed kitty from the collar and drag him along in the stage

"okay! get ready now, we will begin shortly"

"...." izumi was waiting for the photo shot to start while his face was read he didn't made eye contact with kagami.

Izumi was shaking because he was nervous standing besides Kagami

"hey! are you ready? the two of you?

"yes!!!" Kagami shouted in anticipation, he looked at kitty and realize that's his getting nervous, he slap kitty's back "what the hell are you doing kitty?, They can't picture you looking all stiff like that here let me help you" Kagami grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to him, He grabbed his thin waist and lifted his chin....

"here... look at me, forget everyone, focus only to me" Kagami turned serious already, Kagami was in a sit up position while kitty is sitting in front of him closely, Kagami hold kitty's hand and put it in the floor while still holding it "straighten your back, and focus only to me.... then look at the camera" Kagami is supporting kitty, while the cameras started flashing.

"That's perfect more! more!"

Kagami can still feel that kitty is still nervous so he have thought of something to ease his nervousnes, he leaned closer to kitty and whispered something to him, while still looking at the camera

"imagine that.... the flashes of camera.... are melodic music...."

Izumi stayed calm and whispered back "as yo say"

the two gave a wonderful poss looking at the camera .

as time went by it was already over and the Photo Shot was a success ."Thank you Kagami-kun for helping me ease it away..."he looks down blushing again and then gathered his things.

Kagami wipe off his sweat and looked at Kitty and smiled "It's alright kitty, the pictorial is my stage and the camera is my soul while the lenses is my eyes" while saying this Kagami's looked so sad while looking at the camera and the pictorial setting

"well never mind bye! bye! kitty" Kagami stroked kitty's head gently

"Kagami you have another last shot hurry up!"

"yeah coming!!!.... bye!!" Kagami wave to kitty and left for his next pictorial.