"Seductive Liquor" (Private 18+) SakiOda x Asakura

Asakura-Sama

About: In the Family of all ware cats A well known Mafia boss who belonged to the Black Cat Family and also a straight guy meets a Homosexual lustful person who also belonged to the ware cats family, a Leopard, who works in a bar.

Strangers to each other, neither of them know that they both belong to the ware cat family, they close in fate when the two of them meet and agreed to use one another for benefits.

Character Bio

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Anime_boy-1_zps1ed7a507.jpg

Name: Saki

Role: Seme

Kind: Black Cat

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 165

Behavior: Gives a tough boy act to match his looks, Gets annoyed by a few things, Prefers his mate can show him up or at least prove him wrong.

Hobbies: trying to be a bad ass when he’s not drunk, drawing and drinking with friends.

Dislikes: punks, smokes

Appearance: Black laid down hair, a black shirt and pants that are somewhat baggy black slick shoes, with a sleeved coat, Black gloves and bracelets. A slim figure from him practicing fighting.

Background/History:

As a boy he was raised to be a fighter, and a crime boss his father handing him the “crown jewels” of the highest order was making his own son the Tycoon Mafia Boss, Though Saki had grown up a fighter he could really throw a punch when he was pissed. As he hit age 16 Saki made the choice to be a mafia” Businessman so he could tell his future kids he was a legitimate business man who worked for the Credit Buildings.

At age 18 his father had passed away leaving Saki in command of all the men who served his father and now served him. He had a look to show off his bad boy demeanor; at 25 he had ended many different lives including other crime bosses. At 27 he became a well-known throughout the city, Even had a bar he’d go to often just to chill out and drink.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

2vm6c29.jpg

Name: Shoungo Kougami

Birthdate: January 25

Role: Uke

Kind: Leopard

Height: 5’ 5’’

Weight: 125

Sexual reference: Guys

Behavior: Tends to flirt we many men, He had a bad behavior of making his Love mate angry so that they could get rough with him.

Hobbies: Entertaining male customers, cooking

Dislikes: smoke

Appearance: has short messy blond hair and sky blue eyes, he has a slender configuration, you’ll always see him in bartender suite.

Background/History: He used to be From a well known Family, but his parents and his brothers are giving him too much pressure so he ended up rebelling and leave from home, now his living his own life, working and earning for a living, he was also abused by one of his butlers in the house, and now he couldn't leave without sex.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• Veil

Saki stretched back as he walked into the bar. his eyes scanning threw all the people and finds his way to the bar,the woman gabbing at his arm,Not even the prettiest ones at that, Him pulling his arm away, He was so stressed, he'd part away or dance away when he was wasted beyond belief his lips a gentle, non-emotional face with his hands in his pockets and two men following behind him as he found a seat and covered his face with the palm of his hand as he let out a sigh.

"Scotch on the rocks" he voice a gentle noise and yet it ran so handsomely, it fit his bad boy face and bad boy smile as he looked up to the boy he just played a smile pretending he wasn't the one who just coldly asked for a drink, even though he was.

"Sigh..." a Handsome charismatic guy walks in the dark corner streets while wearing a sweater "it's so cold and lonely...." he was looking around, and every where he looked there are a lot of couples hugging each other's arms together "That's sooo nice, I want to warm up my self tonight, oh! well I need to get to work!" he clinched his hands and gotten pumped up.

He already arrived in the bar his working with, then someone suddenly called out to him that guy seems angry "Damn it Shoungo your late!! hurry up!"

"eh!? boss? what's wrong your having cold sweat"

"Don't mind my cold sweat!! a very important customer is here hurry up and get change well be serving great deal of drinks tonight!"

"okay! okay! no need to rush boss"

"HURRY UP!"

Shoungo doesn't know what's happening so he ended up hurrying in getting ready, when he headed out from the counter, the crowed are getting pumped up especially the girls, he called out his co worker and ask him what's going on

"ahahah! a handsome dude just entered the facility"

"eh?" Shougo was interested to see this handsome fella and when saw him, he just skip a bit --whoa! his my type-- Shougo can't help but to get excited, he had been looking at him until closing time --oh! his still here.... Wahhh!!! his leaving , I-I want to do it with him so bad.....-- Shoungo Immediatelly change his working clothes to his Casual and run off in a hurry "BYE! BOSS DONE FOR TODAY" he shouted then run through the exit "HEY! I SAID HEY!!!" he looked side by side while still catching his breath and spotted the guy, he was alone and he was standing up there gorgeously then he immediately went to his direction, and calmly ask him, but still his heart was pounding fast from the excitement and from all of those running

"hey! Your my type, want to try me out ne?" Shougo looked at him and then smiled devilishly "or you don't want it because your dong is stuck to those opening chord of your bitches" Shoungo initially did this to taunt him to make him agree with him.

As the night went on, He had many different drinks, and the barkeep that had served him seemed to be the type of guy to not disobey. Thoughts ran threw his head threw most of the night ~Get super wasted, Maybe i can get myself some action.~ his lips parted taking drinks from the glass as he noticed he could of been watched, He sent his boys home earlier he wanted to walk alone this one night, Of course if something happened to him he could handle it. Hours after drinking and a smile hitting his face after the while, he walked out as the place became utterly dead.

Grabbing his cell her opened it. and began talking on it with some lady.

"look, I dont care what you do, just pack your shit and go to the office, Ill pay you double"

"But sir, i dont get it, you wanna pay me, just to be a Secretary?"

"Yes Damn it, it that so hard to just accept my offer? Or do i have to say, 'No Strings attached' huh"

"N-no so sir, Ill be there tomorrow morning sharp."

"Good!, Now goodnight. I have business, and its following me."

Hanging up his phone as he turned softly him being in a drunken state he smirked alittle and listened to the person in from of him as he looked at him. He leaned to the wall. "So, you wanna have sex with a Mafia Boss, Eh?" he covered his face just to laugh. his dark eyes looking to the boy his lips moved alittle. "Your full of yourself, You know how to get on the good side of a completely wasted person." Honestly, He didnt take the boy serious, Maybe he was just messing with saki who knew.

Shoungo was panicking a bit but he picked up all his courage and think of something to say "oh! no I didn't mean to I mean...., No! I'm deadly serious!" Shoungo Clinched his hands then try to say something else then he composed him self so that he could be calm, but the truth is, his shaking as hell, and his heart is pounding fast "ahem... Why are you a chicken or something, or your techniques are just so bad that's why you got no confidence at all huh?" he tried to smile devilishly but a normal person could tell that his faking it.

Looking back at him he smirked at the small comment the boy had made, Could it be that Saki was being tested, though he was drunk he knew he was straight so what if this boy in front of him was a girl, shaking his head ~that's ridiculous, maybe hes into guys...but im so straight...but its fun...~ his eyes so dark but they looked so soft, He shifted leaning into the boy and whispering lightly into his ear.

"Sorry to break your fun kid, But im straight."

He was being very honest, but her wasnt afraid to try something knew, He is a crime lord and his reputation is clearly not a concern he had considering he got drunk every night, this night he had a kid proposing that he wanted to bang Saki he was curious if he even knew what Saki did for a living. not like it mattered. he reached out and took his arm.

" Im not chicken kid, I just choose to see what your wanting "

Shoungo skip a beat, his cheecks turned to light red a little -- Oh my God! his totally my type -- The man was close now, Shoungo can feel his breath against his neck "ugh.... " then he suddenly felt a electricity shivers down to his groin,

-Shit! I felt like coming-- he gulp and and grabbed the man's shirt "It's fine just try me out for one night don't worry I'll service you real good" now he got this determined look in his face, normally he wouldn't beg like this, if a guy refused him, he'll accept it and go find another but this time he really wanted to get laid and wasted by this man. "please..." he grabbed on to his shirt tighter.

His smirk turned to a smile and nipped his earlobe as he nodded as if saying 'fine tonight we will but your gonna do as i say' his tongue licking his lips, Knowing that if this kid went and told the world he had deffiently had sex with this boy he could always end him but for now it seems like a fun way to spend the rest of the night.

"Where to then."

His voice so deep and yet smooth it could almost ring in the ear if it continued to play straightening back up putting his hands in his pockets as he looked to the boy the look on his face was one that looked entertained by the determination of this kid, he hadn't annoyed him so its a plus, as Saki smirked again.

"Im Saki by the way, im sure you know that though."

Shoungo really lighten up, and he was rejoicing in his own mind, "let's go to the near by motel, I know the owner there so it's fine" Shoungo leaded the way to his friend who owned a motel

"Nanase I'm here to check in..."

"oh!" the receptionist looked at his mate "Brand new again huh? go"

Shoungou smiled at her and grabbed Saki by his hands and brought him to the room, and as usual it's a empty room with a big bed in the middle "umm... Saki-san please sit on the bed I'll suck on you since your straight I must make you hard" Shoungo helped Saki to the bed since his drunk and all, he kneel in front of Saki, then undid his pants and started to shove Saki's member to his mouth, he started sucking in and out, while using his slippery tongue to stroke him better, he licked it all the way to the tip then chomp it again.

"hmmpp.... nmph..." Shoungo started to get hard from all of this, he also started rubbing and stoking him self while still giving Saki a Blowjob, his turning bright red now.

he looked to the side, Hoping noone noticed his face or knew where he was from but he just followed along with what the kid told him to do not knowing his name he just nodded and laid back on the bed sitting up slowly he noticed the kid on the floor infront of him he blinked a few times feeling his member now in the mouth of the kid he almost let out a whine, cupping his mouth he looked to the side. ~Hes gonna have to keep trying, but im straight...~ he looked to the boy his lips parting from under his hand as his member hide what it could as her watched curiously staying composed. Lifting himself he grabbed the kids hair and looked at him.

"and here i thought you were gonna show me what your made of, that is terrible, i think you look just plan dumb."

Shoungo was really feeling the heat, he started to get Bright red "ngh... ah!..." Shoungo sucked him more making him almost choked from all of this, but he could feel that Saki is getting pretty hard in his mouth, he kept on sucking using his tongue to stoke him more, he also sucked his balls to give him a bust of pleasure more, then shoved the big huge shaft in front of him again in his mouth.

"ngh... hah.... ha.... your so big.... ngh" he stroke his self more, he wanted to feel the heat building up in his groin.

Saki looked back to the kid his dark eyes watching as he remained composed, Though it was getting to him he let out a a sigh and leaned forward grabbing his hair. "Come now kid, Show me what I'm missing out on" lifting the kids head he smirked only a little leaning forward more he planted his own lips to the kids, Moments Pass, He leaned back looking at him only just to have a small laugh. "Maybe that will help you give it your all hmm?" Member fairly hard from the continuous pleasure being presented. Of course Saki was trying to get this kid to show him what he was mad of and he wouldn't let it be terrible after all he is the mafia boss he would want everything to end well.

Shoungo was really feeling it, "nnhh..." he hesitated at first but then he remembered that he is the one who initiated it so he should do better.

Shoungo pulled down his pants and boxers, showing now his entire half, he prepared his self by licking his fingers while still looking at saki, and when his fingers was all nice and slippery he Inserted his two fingers in, widening his opening for the huge shaft in from of him, he must do it nice and good or the man before him might break him in two.

"ah...nnhhh..." he tried to to rubbed it inside and thrust his fingers in a bit further, but instead of getting his self ready, he have totally forgotten about Saki and went through his own world of pleasure.

Saki being the one solely confused by the choice he made to follow this boy he shrugged it off as if it were nothing, Now he is watching a kid in front of him hand his fingers in his back side, saki rose from the bed grabbing the hand the kid had just had in his back side, saki smirked a devilish smirk and lightly pinned down the boy to the bed, his one hand slowly riding up the waist line of this kid and move along his skin. " now that's rude, Don't for get I'm here. I may just punish you." his hand stopping right on the stomach of this boy he licked his lips, almost if he knew that the kid really wanted it, He slowly move his tip to the hole's very beginning gently Probing it to tease him.

Shoungo was a bit shock, he look at Saki with a lustful eyes "ughh....." he felt Saki touching him making him lost control and sanity all in him, all he could think of is that, it's so hot and he wanted the man before him badly, he grabbed Saki's shirt gently and begged to him while looking bright red "pl..please don't tease me...I..I want you... please.. enter me...." he was begging too hard, now his eyes became teary while still looking at Saki.

Grabbing his hand and holding his wrists together as her slowly went in he leaned over the boy his lips hanging over the boys face.*thrust* his eyes so enticed by the red that the boys face produced as his other hand held the boys leg her lowered himself to whisper in his ear. *thrust* "Say my name kid, say it" he pushed harder and went fast as he lifted the boys shirt licking up his stomach to his chest.

Shoungo was feeling hot inside, while Saki is rubbing in his prostate glance, sending chills and jolts of Intensifying pleasure, Shoungo grab onto Saki and look at him slowly, his voice is becoming really hoarse now, Both the pain and pleasure is driving him nuts He couldn't think straight losing control "S..Sa...Saki!" then suddenly, ears pop in his head, and a very long patterned tail wrapped around in Saki's waist, Shoungo was shock by the sudden transformation, --wah! O-Oh no...-- his eyes was widen, he looked at Saki and covers his face using his left hand and pushed Saki away by the other hand, this had never happened before so he didn't know what to do.

"wah! no! agh..... get away, don't look!.... let go..." he's being hysterical he doesn't know what to do or what might happen if someone discovered his true form, he was shivering more then before.

being pushed back he fell hitting the floor on his butt looking up his eyes widen his heart pounding as one moment he was fine and a large rather cute meow escaped out from saki's lips as he cover his mouth for a moment he was still human he lowered his head as he sat on the ground as his tail wagged and he looked to the boy his eyes widen. as he speaks his ears twitched and tail wagged fitting his mood.. "the hell kid, what are you! mew~ covering his mouth he stared at his own tail. "what the...what happen...why am i black ears and tail, what did you do damn it!"

Shoungo was Shock "A-A ware Cat???!!" --and it's a black cat! too!-- Shoungo stood up immediately and picked up his clothes and left the room running, leaving Saki transformed on the floor, --Damn it that's why I'm feeling in so much in heat with him, because his a ware cat, and a rival clan to boot!-- he hide his transformation by calming down he turned normal again and then Shoungo stormed in, in the reception desk paid the bills and left immediately.

sitting there he gathered his belongings once he calmed enough for his ears to vanish and walked out the door looking around calling out for the kid. "Kid where the hell did you go!" He started running looking around as he stopped near the bar where they met a dark sky he looked up as ran hit his face. He was running so much he didnt notice the droplets giving warning, looking into the ally he yelled down it "KID! Where are you damn it!" he put his palm to his face as it down poured his hair and clothes getting soaked as he looked for the boy.

Shougo was still running and heavy breaths escape from him "huff.... sigh... that was so close, I need to be careful from now on... but i wonder why he himself was shock that he transformed......well i was shock too I guess... sigh"

When he have catch his breath he decided to go home since it's already pouring.

The next day Shoungo went to his another part time job, thinking how close that was yesterday --too bad his my type too...."

"Hey Shoungo stop slacking off!!"

"okay sorry..." Shoungo quit his job to the bar because of the incident and he went straight to the other bar, blocks away from his last job, and applied in there instead,

after closing time Shoungo was already walking home while sighing deeply

"it's pretty late I need to get going then" Then a group of unknown men went for him and shouted.

"hey! you there"

"huh?" Shoungo looked around and suddenly one of those men grabbed his waist "what? what are you doing?"

"What are you complaining about, your the whore who sleeps with many men right?" the grip on his hips tightens as he tried to struggle but the guy was too strong.

Shoungo can't deny he sleeps with many but he surely doesn't want to get f*ck by this as*holes "Let go!" Shoungo is really in trouble now.

Saki had been out for a walk to get the kid from his own head, hearing the kids voice he stopped looking up his eyes wide seeing the kid again. he couldnt help but get made but he didnt say a word about it till he saw him demand to be let go he called from the side. "Hey if someone says 'let go' then them go!" his eyes sharply looking at the men who held onto him. Saki's face showed he was tired but his muscle's showed he had been working out every day.

he walked over lifting the kid up by the collar. "I said let him go, unless you want to end your life at an early age"

"yah!!" Shoungo was shock that the very man that was holding him was the man that he have been avoiding, that's why he quiet his job in the first place, the other men was pissed off and glared at Saki.

"What the hell!? we saw him fi___" then one of his friends stop him from speaking and whispered to him "what are you doing!? his a powerful mafia boss let's get out of here"

"wha?! the guy hesitated but they all run, scared like shits.

Shoungo was also shock "M-mafia boss...." Shoungo was panicking now --his not only a black cat but a mafia boss!!, I should really stop hitting on anyone, even how much I craved for them-- Shoungo slapped Saki's hand and step back ward "L-let go!" then he tried to run again.

Saki grabbed his hand and ran around the corner into the ally pinning him to the wall. :you really cant seem to stay out of trouble. first you fuck around with me, now you just slapped me" holding his wrists together leaning close to the kid and let out a sigh as he looked at him shaking his head. "since we met i can't seem to think about my job. It pisses me off. you owe me your name damn it."

Clearly pissed he just held the kid there his eyes dark and curious as he let out another sigh the animal he saw and what had happen to him ran threw his head, he even spoke to his 'brothers' to find out the truth though it seemed there was nothing he could do, Noone would tell him. this kid seemed to know but what was it that he knew. saki wanted to find out. "and what the f*ck Happened you took off with out explaining anything"

Shoungo was shaking like hell but he still hide what he is feeling --whoa!! his getting close!!-- he closed his eyes thinking what he have gotten his self into, "m-my name? my name is John Mcdiver" of course he wouldn't tell, he couldn't even look at him in the eye, he wanted to get away in here as long as possible but he was confuse what he meant that Shoungo needs a explanation to him "um... w-what are you talking about that I need some explanation to you?...." he's still shaking and he wouldn't look at him in the eye.