$Love Through Discord$ Warning: Twincest and rated 18+

yin_yang_lover

Love Through Discord~

After a nasty break up with a boyfriend, the younger twin of the Yakamaru family (a well known business family filled with senators and well known business tycoons.) Goes in the comforting embrace of his older twin who has been there through thick and thin with him.

Unknowing to the younger of the two- the older twin held a secret longing for the younger male, but sadly every single time that the older of the two thinks he has a chance to tell the younger his feelings.... Somebody always got in the way.

However, he now sees this time is as good as any to tell the younger how he feels. At first the younger rejects him due to thinking how wrong and sick it was to feel that way, (He said that after his brother tries something perverted to him.)

Hurt and angered at his brothers refusal he tries again but is more forceful this time. Which in turn pushes his brother away even more and back into the arms of his ex lover. Angry that his brother went back to his ex he decides to make a plan a plan to get rid of his brother's ex once and for all.

In his mind he thinks if this plan works then his brother will be once again be seeking comfort in his arms. Will the older twins plan work? Or will it back fire on him and he ends up loosing his beloved brother forever? And what will their parents say when they find out about all of this?

This thought just popped into my head and I want to try it out. If any of you are interested then please post here or send me a PM. Anyways thank you for your time.

Yin~

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• otameganekko

• Haseo34

• RyoutaMitzuki

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm interested. :)

Are you set on playing a certain character between the two or such is still to be discussed?

And I guess the plan is also another thing to talk about..

: I was actually thinking of being the younger twin and we could discuss the plan if you want to.

Okay then. And yes, I want to. How about switching to private messaging?

: Sounds like a plan I'll pm you right now. ^-^

• 3 weeks later...