Between Blood and Chains[Asakura x AomineDaiki]((18+))

AomineDaiki

This is a private rp with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My character:

izacfull1355898.jpg

Name:Shiro

History:Captured while he was still young by the vampires during the 5th war between the two species.He's parents were killed before his eyes while protecting him.He end up being sold as a slave and do works very heavy for a childs hands.As he grow up he became stronger with high spirit.

Height:1,63

Weight:56

Body type:Slim

Eye colour: open blue

Hair colour:white(long)

Body colour:Pale almost white

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• Asakura-Sama

My Charac Bio

2vs2654.jpg

Name: Nairo Cross’er Larderarius

Birthdate: unknown

Role: Seme

Kind: Vampire

Height: 6’ 2’

Weight: 128

Sexual reference: Bisexual

Behavior: He wouldn’t want to drink from any ones blood except to the person to his liking, he loves having some long walks at night in his garden, he tends to be calm and collective in some activities, very possesive

Hobbies: Reading books, forcing people

Dislikes:

Appearance: has a short dark black well groomed hair, Velvet purple eyes (turns red whenever his mad or drinks blood, build up body, wearing a fancy expensive red cloak, and white soft shirt inside.

Background/History: He was from a well known family but since his whole family was slaughtered from the previous wars his the only descendant left including his trusted butler in the side, he used to took a lot of lives wither it’s a human or a wolf as long as he eats and indulge in his desires it’s fine.

So my time is up,huh?Looks after so many years of working like a dog into those filthy fields I'm gonna get killed by those bloody bastars!The killers of my kind and my family.Such irony.Shiro was tense now.He knew that he was reaching the end of the read.With captured hands and legs by heavy chains he was going to meet his very own grave.

The sky was clear and the moonlight was able to reach the place,letting free it's rays of light to dance all over the place.Once in a while a renewed wind was coming and going,soflty and gently,taking away the heat that was prevailing in the area.Each hit by it,it was a breath of courage for Shiro.

Next to him there were two soldiers,stupid dogs of that stupid's duke.Making sure that Shiro wouldn't try anything funny.Dressed in light armor,a helmet that was allowing only to see their eyes and holding spears in their hands.The armors were made by silver and only the helmet was holding some gold designs on the front of it.Infront of them there was the duke with 4 of his servants,leading the way to the centre of the town and the place were Shiro was going to be executed.For a moment Shiro turned to one of his guards and told him with a tone full of irony.

''Hey,bucket head!Nice thing you carry there,pretty damn sharp don't ya think?''Shiro smirked

''Shut up you filthy slave or you will become my diner''the guard said and hit him with the back of the spear into the stomach.

Even though the pain was unberable Shiro kept walking with a smile on his face,like he didn't care at all.Waiting excited to look how they are going to kill him.

By the time they arrived at the place where the execution would take hold there was a small crowed of people waiting to see the performance.The guards took him up,at a small stage where there was a rope there.They were going to hang him.The executioner took the rope and put it around Shiro's neck.

''Not a fancy execution?Come one,you guys are so old fashioned!Don't I deserve something better that this?''Shiro frowns.

''Well you are all bloody bastards after all!''grins.

A grand black carriage with a dazzling white horse in front was heading towards a mansion from some of the well known duke, against the humping slope in the ground, a pale white man with a gloves in his hand and a blue bright gem ring in his right hand bring his whole posture about, he sighed heavily while the carriage is still moving

"master is something the matter?

"nah... I'm just tired and a bit annoyed, never the less his still a well known duke so we shouldn't just ignore him" still annoyed about the friend negotiation invitation by the duke he sighed again and looked at the carriage window, and as he was looking at the carriage someone had captured his eyes, a young man going to the execution ground.

"hmm..." then he smiled "on second thought this could be fun" his butler only looked at him.

In the dukes grand mansion, where beautiful candle light, shimmering all over the place and grand expensive painting was hanging in the wall, well carved and detailed sculptures and figurine are magnificently splendid, but the pale man thought to him self that nothing would be more beautiful then the one he saw out in the carriage window

"Lord Nairo! thank you for going out of your way to see me" a short man with a bland brown hair was waving and smiling while looking at Nairo, he was covered with expensive jewelry and clothing --hmph a pig covered in sheep's clothing-- The duke leaded the way to a grand dinner table with glamorous white lilies in a gold vase topped in the dinner table with a very beautiful chandelier at the top, but this has not amazed him so much since he love roses more.

Food was served in the table covered with gold colored table cloth "You look good as ever Lord Nairo... hahaha! --che! another leecher-- "why thank you, and the same is to you" they where talking and enjoying the food but Nairo new that he should hurry on to what he would want to say

"by the way I saw that someone is going to be executed within your territory.."

"eh? oh you mean that, well he was a wild rebellious guy, he was being disrespectful that filthy rotten wolf"

"wolf?"

"yes and even though how many times we punish him his just too hard to handle"

"I see.... he sounds interesting, since you do not need him no more could I have him instead" Nairo smiled a bit

"eh!? I don't Know it might ruin my reputation if we stop the execution now---"

"how much?"

"huh?"

"I said how much for him?"

the duke smiled and then wiped his mouth with a red blanket "well if we are talking like that I guess I don't mind" --like a pig as always...-- Nairo thought this to himself

they talked about the deal then finished up, then they went to the execution ground, the duke leaded the way, as they went in there the guy that was supposed to be executed was already tied up by the rope, until the duke immediately halted then execution, after that they released the man, people from around was glaring and whispering, they must be wondering why they halted it.

Nairo take a great look at the man before him and he was sure that his eyes from last time did not deceive him, he was 100 percent sure now that he was Interested in him.

Shiro didn't know what was going on.He was going to be executed,that was sure.Did that blood suckers changed their minds about hanging me and want to torture me first?Or maybe kill in an other way?That's no fun at all,Shiro thought.

The sort duke came once again infront of him but this time he wasn't accompanied by his faithfull servants and butlers.Next to him there was a young male,handsome one that you could tell by his elegant dressing that he was a great Lord.The crowd was ready to stat complaining.Well of course,their great performance was about to be destroyed.The young werewolf looked at the duke with a mocking smile on his face.

''What is it great duke?Not going to kill me today?You know you're freakin' attitube will cost your reputation.''

''Y-YOU!You filthy dog!!!''duke shouted and hit him on his face with the back of his walking stick.

''Lord Nairo,my beloved friend are you sure you want to buy this wild beast?Can't you see that thsi thing will be a disgust to our community's name''he said with a worring look.

''Oh shut up you shorty!So you're gonna be my new master?Good i think i'm gonna enjoy this so much!''Shiro said in a way that you thought that his mouth was filled with irony dripping from his togue while spouting his caustically words.

Nairo narrowed his eyes and looked at the very wolf in front of him then he smiled a bit, he looked at the duke then smiled at him in a calm compose matter

"don't worry gold will always answer the complaints and prayers, isn't that right grand duke"

"ugh.." the duke look at Nairo then snared a disgusted eyes to Shiro "of course, well you are the one whose going to take all the responsibility right er... Lord Nairo?" he said that hesitantly while still looking at Nairo, then he immediately taken a piece of white towel from his pocket then wipe off the supposed cold sweat in his face.

"of course I always finish everything I started, even though a great storm couldn't even stop me" he smiled to the duke kind of devilishly, as if stabbing his own words to the duke for getting easily bribe by money, the duke had gotten quiet and just smiled back awkwardly "well we should get going then good day"

"ah! certainly, sorry for keeping your time, please do visit again" Nairo's butler pulled Shiro's chain and followed Nairo getting ready for the leave, and as they pass by the Duke, the Duke gave a Glare that show disgust to Shiro but also happy and relieved because he have gotten a fortune out of Nairo's pocket and gotten a vermin out of his life.

They went for the carriage, Nairo was leading the way while his butler is still pulling Shiro's chain, after a while they have gotten inside, and departed returning to Nairo's own massion, the butler was in front leading the horse while both Shiro and Nairo was inside it, Shiro is still in chains.

By the time the duke took a last glare at him,Shiro took out his tongue and made a stupid grimace.Trying to show back his feelings to him.He was going to miss this bastards shoutings.Shiro never thought of him as a threat but only as a comedian that will fill his evenings with bullshits and the hilarious moments when he was getting hot under the collar,pulling his wig and throwing it on the ground.Ofc that wouldn't hapened in public.That's what Shiro thought whith that last glare.Full with entertaining memories.To close this connection with that filthy old man,no-good for nothing he waved at him.

''Bye,bye~~''he said with a joyful smile on his face.

Shiro's farewells came to be disturbed by the chains around his neck and hands.Even though it wasn't the first time being tied in chains,Shiro got pissed.He looked up the butler.He was tall,well dressed of course,he couldn't be dressed with rags while having such a rich master.He's hair were white-grey,wearing glasses and with a silver clock in his pocket.A classic butler.The fact that he was pulling the chains so violently though,wasn't a good start.

''Hey,geezer!Stop pulling those damn chains,it's not polite at all.''Shiro said.

''You don't have the right to talk like that beast!You belong to my master now so keep moving.''the butler said with a strict tone in his voice.

''What the hell with that ''You belong to my master now''?You are so old fashioned''muttered.

Then the butler forced him and pushed him inside the carriage.After Shiro was in the butler got to the other side to open his masters door.Now both of them where inside and the carriege started to moving to a certain direction.

Shiro was taking a good glimpse at that man.Dressed into his comfortable and expenssive cloths.His eyes was checking every detail on him.His cloths,his face,his eyes,everythings.Then he decited to break this awkward silent and start entertaining himself by teasing his new master.He wanted to see what kind of comedian he could be.

''So,rich guy,did you spend lots of money to buy me?You always buy when you want something that much?Like a little kid?''Shiros tone was full with irony,mocking at him.

Nairo was looking at the window side when Shiro ask him some question and he felt that it's a questioned that pointing on him mockingly, Nairo looked at him closely whose still in chains --is he taunting me?-- he smirked a bit then rested his arm in the window side,

"well yes I do buy a lot of things, it's nice buying stuff, but... I only buy things that are suitably pretty to my eyes" he looked at Shiro calmly then smiled at him showing his fangs a little bit, then he studied Shiro, and looked at him intensely

"well I also do love breaking beautiful things" then he chuckled again, and lean closer to Shiro then grabbed and pulled his chains

"Breaking them.... then making them whimper and cry.." he let go of the chains then leaned again relaxed in the carriage chair "You would definitely look dazzling while your body is covered in blood" he narrowed his eyes and smiled calmly to Shiro, when his Butler called out.

"we are almost there master"

the carriage continued along to there destination.

Shiro was surpised by that mans words.Listening to him carefully he didn't get what he wanted.Shiro though didn't put his tail between his legs.Even if that man wasn't so easy to ''break'' his sanity,Shiro wasn't so naive and weak to back down.That's why he listened carefully.He wanted to know every reaction of that man,so that he could entertain himself to the fullest.Even now he was really amused by the answers he recieved.

''Oho?So you are calling me beautiful?I'm flattered right now,rich guy!''Shiro gave a warm smile.

He took some of his white hair,that someone will thought that they were turning into silver once they get to be seen by the moonligh's rays,and played around with them with the tips of his fingers.A strong pull made him come closer to that man.Pulling him again so violently made Shiro furious.On the other hand he holded his anger by giving him a glare.His eyes shined and his ears moved nervously as a sign of his anger.This guy was trying to scare him,make him lose control.Well he would admit that he wasn't a fool.Just like that stupid pig duke with the fake hair.

Once the man released his hand from the chains Shiro took a relaxed and comfortable position trying to show that nothing will make him obey.

''If you break you toys you're gonna cry afterwords.Oh!And by the way,I don't like red!Find a more attractive colour.What about purple?You've got the money right?It will look perfectly with my eyes too!''Shiro said ones again with a mocking smile,mostly wearing a good mask to hide his true feelings.

''One more thing.Stop doing that with the chains.Is freakin annoying!Tell your butler to stop it to cuz it pisses me off''he said and looked out of the window.

(Purple:In old time history purple was the most expensive pigment of the world.That's because it's collection was very hard.It was produced from the mucus of the hypobranchial gland of various species of marine mollusks, notably Murex. It took some 12,000 shellfish to extract 1.5 grams of the pure dye.Only very wealthy people could buy it and then they started calling it the royalty colour)

Nairo was Kind of amused by that, he smiled a bit "You didn't like the color of red? but red is the color of a rose, it's bright red, elegant and beautiful but soon enough it will wither and die...., you know why did it died though..." Nairo looked at Shiro in the eyes "because it's color was sucked off dry from it, just like we(vampires) do from our prey" he looked at his window side "we suck them dry from their bright red colored blood" then he turned serious, his eyes was a bit sad while looking in the window.

The carriage already arrive at the Manor, the butler opened the door first for his master, then Nairo headed out and gone inside first

"bring him to the empty room, make sure his still tied up"

The butler pulled Shiro's chains harshly then brought him along forcefully into the mansion, the butler went through the hall from the big mansion, roses was surrounding the entire area, the mansion was a bit dim, only few candle lights are on and heavy big wined colored curtains was hanging in the window.

The butler pulled Shiro Upstairs, the stairs was grand, with detailed designs in the side, they walked from corridors to corridors, then they finally arrived into a very spacious room, it's almost empty but it has a bed and a cabinet beside it.

"please don't do anything else, My Master will come here after a while" the he left shiro there still tied up, he left immediately and closes the door.

Shiro was still looking out of the window,making him look like he wasn't listen or ignoring what that mas was saying.But Shiro would stop his breathing just to be able to listen to him even more carefully.Like every small single noize will disturb it.Yes,he was enjoying himself to the fullest.The answers he was giving,the tone of his voice,everything was so intresting.On the other hand he didn't like his guts.He wanted to make him angry and see his real nature.It wasn't that he wanted to be killed or being a masochist because of the punishments.He had his own purposes.

''If you want my oppinion,rich guy?The matter about sucking blood is kind of clishe don't ya think?Eat some meat man,it will totally fill your stomach and it will help you overcome your often hungers!''Shiro now wanted to laugh out loud but he tried to hold his laughter.

Then the carriage stopped jerkily,making Shiro change his comfortable stance and tense his ears up looking now out of the window,trying to see what is going on.It was a big mansion with fine architecture that someone wouldn't let pass by withought looking at it for hours.A very astonishing view.Two,three floors maybe and a loft on the top?On the highest place of this mansion there was a big clock with detailed designs made with gold and silver causing a magnificent sight.

The butler went ahead and opened his master's door.The Shiro like a child complained to him.

''Hey,hey!Why him first?I'm the quest star here,geezer!''*frowns waiting for the old man to open his door too.

''Watch you mouth little boy.This isn't the place to play the smart!''he said with always a calm voice and pulled him by his chains.

''Damn you,you crazy geezer!What did i told you a minute ago?Hah,I see that i have to train you.''Shiro muttered and gave a big sigh.

When they got into the mansion for one more time Shiro was astonished by the design and the architecture of it.On the walls millions of painting and canvas.On the centre of the hall,at the end of it,there was a big stairway that was attached on the walls and spitting in two,the one leading on the right and the other one leading on the left side.It seemed like an old palace.

Time run short for him to enjoy the view.The butler pulled once again his chains.Made him walk through deep corridors lighted only by candles and torches.Then at the and of a hallway the butler opened the door and forced him to get in,locked the door and left him there,still in chains.

''Hey you forgot to take of my chains,geezer!!Damn it,this is so lame!''Shiro said,moved on the bed and lie down.

Ryouse went to his own room and ordered the butler to ready his change of clothes, he took his upper clothes off then the lower part and went to the bathroom, the bath was huge, at the very end corner an elegant bathtub with gold plated roses with complicated design was great visible in the corner side of the tub, a hot water is already in it, he went in and splashes of water echoed in the bathroom area, he sat there and relaxed, while the butler prepared his clothes, it is a dark wined color elegant long suit with lines of black design in the near corner of the chest and a pale white under shirt.

Mean while Ryouse was looking in the ceiling while thinking something solemnly, It's as if he wanted to say something but he couldn't, "che!" Ryouse placed his hand in his forehead abruptly making the water splashed louder, then he looked lonely again while looking in the palm of his hands then he muttered something it's in whispered like voice but what he had said can still be heard "Mia...".

Ryouse finally step out of the bath "Mater here's your clothes" the butler helped Ryouse get dressed

"how's he?"

"I putted him into the empty room, still tied up, following your Instructions My Lord"

"I see"

The Butler was about to finished Dressing Nairo up, but he coudn't help but ask about Shiro "Master what do you intend to do to that wolf?, I mean we could get better suited Toys for you, to entertain your evening"

"Whom I played with is none of your concern" Nairo looked at the Butler coldly, he narrowed his eyes with a serious face

"I understand" the butler finished fixing his dress, he bowed then took his leave

Ryouse glanced at the roses in the flower vase then left the room, he walk to the corridors, making sounds of foot steps and finally reached a Brown large door

"so how shall I'll get entertained today" Ryouse smiled then opened the door, He found Shiro lied down on bed whose still tied up "getting comfortable are we?" the he walk closer to Shiro's direction.

When Shiro heard that man voice he didn't even get to stand up.He just perked his ears,lifted his head a bit and took a look at him.He didn't really cared that he got in and of course he didn't had any intentions to respect him.His plan was to drive him crazy,make his loose his sanity,thinking that it wouldn't take a lot efford to do because in the end he was sure that he will win.It was something like a bet with himself.Just for fun.

He would also remembered what he has done to drive that shorty stupid duke to his edge.He was still young,a little devil to be more specific,being taught how to be a good servant by his butler.While he was dringing a bottle,filled with blood of course,he put some dirt.The rest was self explanatory.

Shiro gave a small smirk while remembering those ''funny days''.Now he has a new toy to break.The irony made him smirk one more time.Using the same words of his new master.

''Pretty nice bed you gave me rich guy.But it's so boring in here!There's nothing to do.On top of that your stupid butler left me tied up,che,what manners!.It kind of hearts my feelings you know....i'm not a heartless beast like your kinds.You should have brought me some food at least....geez!Shiro muttered like a child.

Nairo smiled and continued walking in Shiro's direction "huh?.... you want me to untie you?" he said sarcastically "sorry I can't do that you might do something recklessly you see.." he smiked a bit and looked at Shiro, he took off his other gloves and threw it somewhere.

"oh! yes that's right you must be really hungry from the trip..." as soon as he reached the bed where Shiro is, he immediately pounced on him and look at his eyes "Let's Feed you then" he grin showing his Fangs, then pulled Shiro's chains near his neck and kissed him, forcing his tongue inside, The Chains gave little restrictions on Shiro, making it easy for Nairo to make his move, his Fangs scrape some skin in Shiro's mouth making him Bleed, and because of that, Nairo deepened

the kiss so that he could suck his blood, after a while Nairo finally released the kiss and lean closer to his ears and nibbled at it a bit, making a small wound, it's bleeding again, but nothing serious, then he look at shiro, and smirked, his eyes that was once a velvet purple colored turned to bright red.

Shiro was unsatisfied with that man's responds.He jerked his ears nervously and took his hands away from his face.He knew clearly that he would have a hard time to deal with him.Shiro was loosing his temperature,trying of course to hide it,wearing a fake smile.

''Reckless?Me?By the way if you don't feed your ''toy'' as you said it's gonna die.I'm not a blood-sucker like you!''Shiro said with a teasing tone on his voice.

In a second he closed his eyes.Suddenly he felt that man coming closer to him.Before even opening his eyes he felt a violent pulling from his chains.A deep kiss made his open his eyes wide open before closing them again and trying to ressist.The chains though wouldn't allow him to move freely.The other male's tongue now was touching every corner of his mouth,tasting him all over.Shiro has never done something like that.He was a slave since his childhood so these kind of actions were unknown or more like unexperienced acts.He couldn't breath properly.A sharp pain came to make him shiver down his spine.The taste of blood was unbearable,that now has filled Shiro's mouth.Once that man released his Shiro took a deep breath.

''Gough gouh....wh-what the heck are you doing?Are you nuts?''Shiro said while trying to remove the unpleasant taste of blood from his mouth.

He looked at that mans eyes and he realized that something was wrong.Except the colour of his eyes that turned red,his aura felt different,terrifying.Shiro couldn't move now.

Nairo look at him Intensely, and saw that Shiro became paralyzed by his eyes, he chuckled a bit, then continued pursuing him more, he caressed his chest then his nipples under his shirt, the chains were making sounds because of Nairo's actions, then he pulled Shiro up, Now Nairo is facing Shiro's back while still sitting in bed, he continued caressing him, he pulled Shiro towards him a bit more.

"aren't you glad I'm feeding you..." he suddenly undid his pants, and started stroking his shaft "your feeling it right?" he stroked it up and down then rubbed the tip a bit, Nairo licked Shiro's neck, "I wanted to feed on you but I guess Feeding my pet is my top most priority right?..." he smiled, then he suck Shiro's neck a bit hard but he did not bite it, leaving a red mark in it, he grabbed Shiro's Member a bit hard then started stroking it again, Nairo leaned closer to Shiro's left ear then whispered "ah... do the puppy started shivering from the pleasure.." Nairo smiled and kept on observing him closely.

Shiro knew that he was scared.He hasn't seen such eyes before.Trying to avoid him,he wiped of some blood that was dripping out fron his mouth with his hands.Trying to push him away wasn't an option.Since he is tied down with chains he wouldn't go far till the vampire to catch him again.Cold hands came to distract his thoughts,touching his nipples made him blush while a weird feeling was building up.

''St-stop tha-ah!''he whimpered.

He started feeling a small pressure between his legs.He couldn't tell what kind of feeling it was.For one moment Shiro didn't know his own body.He wanted to be released by his chains,run away and hide,putting his ears down like a scared stray dog.Suddenly his lower body was lifted up,having his pants taken off him.He looked at his nude boby and tried to hide his occult parts but his hands were so heavy to lift them.The other man started touching his member teasing him and driving him crazy.His heart was rising faster and faster with each stroke and he thought that he was loosing his mind.

''What...do you me-...good?''tried to say while holding his cryings.

That man wouldn't take of his hands of him.Kissing him hard on his neck withought biting him.Now Shiro was beed driven to his edge.His whole body was trembling of pleasure.He was so ashamed that he started crying.Tears run down his face which now was red.

''Please stop....it's driving me crazy!''said while panting heavily.

Nairo laughed at Shiro's reaction "is it that good?..." he continued stoking him more "and instead of saying stop, you should say more"

Nairo didn't want Shiro to come yet so he shoved him into the bed making Shiro face the bed while is Lower Back is facing in the air, then Nairo thrust his fingers in Shiro's mouth first then rubbed it in his opening and inserted one finger, rubbing the insides then thrusting in and out, he licked his lips in enjoyment "tsk! your so tight, Your so cute, cry for me more...." He was enjoying the moment, he finally inserted another finger making it two now, exploring his insides, his trying to find it's sweet spot, "oh my, your far worst then a woman, look.... your getting wet already" he shoved his fingers in more and started thrusting faster "so how did the food taste? is it good? hehehe.... but I haven't feed you that much yet you now?..." after a while Nairo ripped off his upper cloths

Now Shiro's white back is now exposed, Nairo leaned closer to him while still thrusting his fingers in, he licked Shiro's back making trails of saliva all over him "Cry more!" He thrust deeper, enjoying every bits of moment.

Shiro's mind now was blank.He couldn't think clearly.The feeling he was getting was making him loose his mind,bit by bit.His heart was about to burst,the heat of his body was rising,making him sweat.The other male's hands wouldn't release his member.Stroking it over and over again.

''You bastard...ugh..''

The situation made him cry more.Now his face was shoved against the silken sheets and his back was exposed.A sharp pain made him grap on the sheets tightly,tilt his head up and whimper out loud.He felt a finger going inside his sensitive parts,violating each corner in him.

''No...no-ah!''Shiro cried out.

He bitten his hand so to stop his crying.He didn't was to give the pleasure to that man by doing what ever he liked.Now all his cloths are ripped off his skin and every corner of his body was visable to him.Shiro used his tail to cover his private parts even though the other males hands were still rubbing him.Saliva was running from his mouth.That mans caustic remarks made Shiro stop breathing.

''I'm not your woman!''Shiro shouted and glared at him.

The man's tongue started licking his back,leaving a moisture feeling.Suddenly Shiro felt a very strange feeling.

''It's weird..ah..front is weird''he cried out.

Nairo laughed at his cute reactions, he stroked him faster, letting him feel the heat even more, then he immediately grabbed it hard "hehehe... your so cute....but....I'm sorry but I won't let you come yet, I want you to feel your back part even more" He thrust in his fingers more deeper, while still holding is shaft tight, Nairo doesn't want to let him come yet, he stretched Shiro's opening a bit so he would loosen up.

He thrust in and out making squishing sounds "look they are already sucking my fingers in... you naughty slut hehehe" he inserted one more finger making it three, that made easier for Nairo to rubbed his insides better, then he looked at Shiro with a smirk in his face, --his already shivering from too much pleasure...--

Nairo leaned closer to his ears

"if you want to come then begged for it....say that you wanted to crave release, say it like this and follow my lead and if your good I'll let you com, say it after me """Please Let me come, Master"""" now do it" Nairo Shoved in his fingers in more forcing Shiro to say it.

An unpleasant pain on his member came to disturb Shiro.The hand that was touching his front part wasn't moving,but pressing it.It was unbearable for Shiro.

''Please,your hand..hurts,ugh..release me!''Shiro said while whimpering.

Shiro was ashamed of himself.For him it was a torture to being bone however this pervert wanted.His filthy rich hands touching him in places he shouldn't,now pushing Shiro's legs to spread more and more while adding an extra finger inside him.He could feel himself getting more wet.His hips were shaking like a leaf,leaving small gasps come out from his mouth.He couldn't take it anymore.He wanted to be released,so he found himself begging.

''Please let me come,Master....''Said while trying to catch up him breath.

Nairo was please by that, he licked his lips and released him, jolts of white hot thick liquid burst out, "hmmm... it's thick hehe"

he looked at Shiro whose breathing hard after the release and was laying down in bed "hmmm...... You can't relax yet, feeding time is not over" Nairo turned Shiro around and his now facing him, Nairo widen Shiro's legs and lift his hips and Inserted him drastically,

"che! your still tight, hey relax a bit, I might break you in two if you don't Hehehe" he shove in even more "it's in...heh can you feel me... my D*ck feels big and good right?" he started grinding his length inside of him in and out, rubbing his prostate glance that sends wave of extreme pleasure,

"does it hurt? hm?" He shoved in deeper making sure that this will be a memory to remember "cry for me more..." he thrust back and fort shaking Shiro dramatically, sweat is dripping from his chin already "I said cry for me!' Nairo slapped Shiro's hips so hard to make him cry more.

''Aaagh...!''Shiro cried out.

Hot,white stuff was dripping out making his member and chest dirty and sticky.The same happened to his tail that was trying to hide his private parts.Shiro had to admit that it was the first time that he felt that way.His hips,trembling with pleasure,wouldn't support him anymore and he let the half of his body fall.Trying one more time to catch his breath.He's head was dizzy.The other's man turned him around and now Shiro's face was visable to him.A sudden push in his sensitive part made his anus inside his spread.Shiro bitten down his hand to the point it started bleeding.He lifted his chest while desperately was trying to push him away,with no success.

''I can't..hurts..it hurts!Take it out...aah!''

What is this?I don't like this,i don't want this!Shiro thought.That man was violating him.Slapping his hips that they were trembling.

Nairo smiled at him, he's really enjoying the view and reaction his getting from Shiro, he caressed Shiro's face gently then chuckled "What are you talking about?... Instead of saying it hurts take it out, you should say it like It feels good I want more" He pounded onto him Insanely making feel Intensive Pleasure

"come on you should say that, it will make you much better..." Nairo grabbed both of Shiro's legs and pulled it a bit higher and pushed it onto Shiro, his legs are almost touching his chest, He did this so he could hit him more inside deeper, the squishing sound became louder and louder and faster then before

"don't bit your hands like that, see... blood is already spilling from you" Nairo grabbed his hands and licked the wound then sucked it while continuing on pounding Shiro into submittion, then he finally let go of his hands, and licked his lips, the blood drip from his mouth down to his chin

"you were so delicious, next time I'll give you a collar with a bell on it, see you were adorable while I thrust in you, the chains are making sounds along with it heheh" Nairo felt like finishing up, so he pounded on him faster so that he could reach his climax "heheh your so cute...tell me that you want more and you want to come again.... if you won't I will not stop" he said that in a commanding tone.

Shiro couldn't take it anymore.Each thrust was penetrating him deeper and deeper.He felt more dizzy than before.He's body was responding to that man's callings.Trembling into pleasure.He almost didn't know his own body.Gasping and whimpering when he was hitting his sweet spot.He wanted this to end weather he was feeling good or not.

''Who..would say that...ugh''

His hips and legs were in great pain.Spreading them like that.His insides were feeling the heat of the other male's part.For a moment Shiro opened his eyes,watching the other male,sucking his hand that was bleeding from before and looking at him with those eyes.Shiro's body wanted to be released again as the other male was pounding faster and deeper in him.Shiro grapped him from his clothing with that less strength that remained in him and begged.

''M-more...let me come''Shiro moaned a bit