"Deceitful Temptation" (Private 18+) Asakura x YaoiLoverfangurl

Asakura-Sama

Two people was walking in the streets, the other one with silver pastel purple hair was telling about some random stuff to his classmate, when a speeding car was approaching in there way, he saw this and he instinctively push his classmate away from the speeding car.

2mdj4gz.jpg

Name: Ichinose Akira (Get’s possessed by the Demon God of Sloth “Belphegor”

Birthdate: September 3

Role: Seme

Kind: Human / possessed by a demon god

Height: 5’ 8’’

Weight: 122

Sexual reference: supposedly his a hetero but becomes bisexual when he got possessed

Behavior: Original Behavior – Nice, Caring, Timid, Loves to observe his surroundings Possessed Behavior – Rough, a bit rude, perverted, lazy

Hobbies: Belphegor side - bullying people and jumping down on them, Loves to sleeps, hug and kisses people around him

Dislikes: dogs, bitter things

Appearance: has a flat wavy soft silver pastel purple hair, light brown sharp eyes, has a slender body but has great build up muscles and tones, always wears a large silver cross , with a unbuttoned white shirt and a sexy pants to booth

Background/History: The Demon God of Sloth, named Belphegor, his to lazy to do ordinary stuffs but always alert for pleasurable chances, he used to be bored to death from his life since death is not from his vocabulary he was bored living from day to day when one day he got a very bright Idea and possessed a body that is about to reach it’s end just to find some fun in his boring life.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Isaki Yuri be pushed away from his classmate and watched his classmate got hit by the car

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Isaki Yuri

Dislike:Spider,Bullying,thunder,perv people

Favorite Color: deep red,yellow and blue

Secret crush: His bestfriend

Personalty: He is very kind,caring,honest, smart and can be bit childish sometimes

Bio: He grown up with his parents but when he whas sixteen years old, He lost his parents in car addicdent and have live alone since then. after that he must make dinner and keep the house clean, But he really enjoy to make dinner and keep the house clean, He have suport by his bestfriend so he have secret feelings for.

Ichinose Akira was sent to the hospital along with his classmate, his worried family member registered his information in the counter, still worried and shock from the accident his family member try to keep calm about the situation at hand.

Yuri whas crying very hard, he couldnt belive at his bestfriend Akira whas in coma, He hate the drive so drive the car so fast, it whas because of the driver at Akira whas in coma, But he whas still confused, why did Akira push him away, and then tok the hit, He know at they whas close but still, He said goodbye to Akira's family and walked out of the hospital torwards his house

A week had already passed when the accident happen, in a room from the hospital the sleeping Akira was still in a comma, when he started to move his fingers and started to wake up he tried to adjust his eyes from the surroundings and then he looked around, he looked at his left side and saw someone beside him.

Yuri hadd come to the hospital early and now sat beside of Akira, He hadd come to visit Akira everday for to see he whas okey, He whas sleeping so he didnt know at Akira hadd wake up from the coma.

Yuri wake up and so Akira whas awake and hugged Akira''oh Akira im so happy at you is awake, I have been so worried about you, I belive for a second at I shall never see you again, I have missed you so much''

he looked so spectacle when the guy hugged him, he look at the guy for a second then he smiled a bit and bit his lips

"Akira? hehe" he grabbed the guys buttocks and squeeze it a bit

"ouch that did hurt" he grabbed his own face and try to rub his face off from the stinging slap he took "what are you doing?! I just touched it a bit!...." he looked at him seriously "and besides i'm not Akira that you speak of you know?" he smirk a bit

Yuri Looked confused''what do you mean, I dont understand, Sure you cant be Akira, I mean Akira is not a perv, So whis you are not Akira, who are you?''

he chuckled at the little confused lamb in his front of him "hhahah my name is Belphegor" he looked at him with intense eyes and with devilish laugh, it seems Belphegor is enjoying the moment when the guy is getting comfused

Yuri whas still confused''so whish you are Belphegor, where are my bestfriend Akira? i dont understand anything''

"ah... hehehe well who cares" belphegor pulled him closer to him and started to kiss him, he inserted his tongue inside his mouth and explored it's insides a bit, he deepen the kiss even more.

Yuri struggled to get away from Belphegor but he couldnt Belphegor whas to strong, He could feel Belphegor tounge inside his mouth and didnt like it at all.

Belphegor was observing him, he pulled back from him "heh! such lousy techniques, is that how you please Akira?" he looked at him seriously then grin

Yuri so on Belphegor''what do you mean, Akira dont know at i have feelings for him, He belive at I just see him as bestfriend and nothing more''

he grabbed yuri by the wrist and lean closer to his ears "That's what he knows, I know Everything yu-ri-chan haha"

Yuri bluched when Belphegor whisper in his hear''what do you mean, Do you mean at Akira know my feelings for him?''

Belphegor looked at him while grinning "well Akira--" somebody entered the hospital room

"Akira?... Akira thank goodness your awake" a women in white dress hugged Akira possessed by Belphegor, the women looks old enough because wrinkles was showing on her face, she was crying in sigh of relief, they immediately call for a doctor to check up on akira, and a conversation was being done, then the doctor finally finalized the release of Akira from the hospital tomorrow morning.

Yuri whas beside of Akira, and he whas not sure who Akira whas right now, Whas he Belphegor or the normal Akira so he know and loved, He whas not sure.

Belphegor noticed that Yuri was looking at him, he look at him and smiled

The next day Akira possessed by Belphegor was already sent home and yuri was still following him, it seems he became very coutious of him now, it's as if his watching his every move. "so are you watching me now because I have your precious akira's body? hm?" he smiled at him

Yuri answert back''of course I am, So tell me why did you possed my bestfriend Akira's body?''

He looked at him then went up stairs, he went to the supposed room for Akira then he sat on the bed "heh annoying brat, I was bored so i possessed him, aren't you thankful I possessed your dying lover neh? Yuri-chan"