Black Market Dancer (Private 18+) Asakura X Kira

KiraMidnight

A dancer begins work as a night club dancer, little does he know that the bartender sells the dancers to others on the Black Market as toys.

Soon a request comes in but the bartender only has the wild and untrained dancer, so he ends up selling him off.

KaiHikeKotare_zps4bbfc100.jpg

Name: Kai Hike Kotare

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: April 7

Race: Human

Role: Uke

Position: Dancer

Hair Color: Night Blue

Hair Length: Neck

Eye Color: Dark Red

Height: 5’9

Weight: 119

Favorite Foods: Everything

Favorite Drinks: Everything

Favorite Snacks: All sweets

Favorite Colors: None

Favorite Animal (s): All

Dislikes: Being used by people, rude people, people that try to touch him

Hobbies: None

Weapons: Gun at home

Special Talents: None

Personality: He is pretty wild at heart. He loves dancing and wont hesitate to kick someone in the face if they try to touch him. He does however have a charming side when he feels like it, otherwise he’s just wild and hard to handle

Background: He grew up in a foster home, his brothers were pretty perverted towards him, making him feel uncomfortable. He would try to tell someone but no one would believe him. One day one of his brothers grabbed him and tried to rape him, but he ended up fighting him off, and somehow accidentally killed him, so he was put in juvenile for a year. After he got out he decided he wanted to be a dancer, and started practicing to do that.

Appearance: He always wears a red belly shirt with a short black jacket that has white and red checkered shoulders and red straps that come together to close his jacket, it also has a silver skull pin on the side. He wears a black skirt looking cloth which is held up by two clips that he wraps once around his waist and clips to the front of the cloth and no underwear.

Piercing: None

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Asakura-Sama

The busy floor in a company stud quietly when the head walk pass the hall ways seems his in a bad mood today so he went straight home waiting for his package that he contacted to be delivered today, he wanted to ease his tension from the bad production of his company so he was hoping that the special product will relieve him some stress.

Name: Namato Ryouse

Birthdate: August 15

Role: Seme

Kind: Human

Height: 6’ 1’’

Weight: 125

Status: A owner of the leading wine making and selling company

Sexual reference: Both girl and boy

Behavior: tends to show a gentle mask to people but in reality his very dark and loves to bully people

Hobbies: Tasting wine, Drugging his targets, collecting strange statues, buying people and turning them into entertainment value

Likes: Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits ( a very expenve wine), cheese cake

Dislikes: too much sweet stuff, coffee

Appearance: has short black spiky hair, small cold brown eyes, a bit tall, and even though his thin he have a great body, always in black expensive work suite, has a small black butterfly tattoo in the back

Background/History: The owner of the leading wine production company of the Ryouse household, usually quiet but you wouldn’t want to unfriend him, he most likely always get’s what he wants, his sexual reference are both as long as it can satisfy him it’s alright.

His not good with getting along with anyone but good at persuading people from the business world, both parents are dead, rumors has it that the enemy company killed them, his only relative is his grandfather, has a hobby to drug his target.

Kai sat in the box,wondering where in the world he was going and why he couldn't just walk there on his own,the thought pissed him off a bit but he was begged by someone to just behave untill they got there,so he did.

"This is stupid...I have two legs and a heart beat why can't I walk...damn people treating me like I'm a presant..."

He sat quietly in the box untill dropped off,but the person handling his box ended up tipping it over,and he held his breath so he didn't cuss the man out. The man stood the box up and knocked on the door to see if the person was home

Hearing a knock at the he stood up from the chair, he putted the cup of red wine in the table and went for the door, he opened in the man with a box beside him gave him some paper to signed it and the delivery guy went away he closed the door and put the box in his bedroom and went to get the wine from the table and some stuff when the box started making sound, it's like it's kicking it or punching, either way he looked at it for a second and it banged again.

--hmm.. this guy's full of energy....-- he took a cutter out from the drawer and went for the box, the box banged again for the third time "shss be quiet" he slowly cut the box from it's tape to see his special package that he ordered

Kai looked up at the guy and sighed.

'I should have known...damn my life!!'

Kai got out of the box,pushing past the stranger and sat on the floor,streaching a bit as he looked back at the guy with nothing but a hateful look showing strongly in his eyes

"Touch me and I'll break you!"

he looked at him with a bit surprise -- didn't i order a stress reliever.... it doesn't matter i guess -- he sat in the bed and crossed his legs and examined the pump up fella in front of him -- he said if i touch him he'll break me eh... -- he smiled a bit -- this could be fun.. --

"so is there anything you like to eat?" he opened his drawer and pulled out a box of chocolates "how about this want's some?"

He looked at the guy holding the cholocates to him

"They're probably melted if they were in the drawer...melted chocolate isn't good.But I already ate anyway and I shouldn't eat to much chocolate..."

He looked around a bit,wondering more where in the world he was,and how he was to get home from here.He hadn't really learned the layout of the city yet so he'd be lost easily

he was really wondering how will he begin the play

"don't worry this chocolate are high quality brand you'll love them at first bite" he stood up and gotten a little close to him and handed over the chocolates to his hand and look at him for a bit "come on" he smiled at him "and oh if your planning to escape than forget it, if you did manage to escape you'll die in the cold streets"

He backed away from him,focusing his darkened crimson eyes on him intently.

"I am not a weak person,and it's summer stupid,it wouldn't be cold so I'd be fine! AND You can't keep me here!!!"

He backed away more,now on his feet and making sure not to take his eyes off the person infront of him. He didn't know what in the hell he'd gotten himself into,but he really didn't like it

he looked him while smiling --Interesting..... now his observing me--

he walk away and opened his bedroom closet he had taken out a incest out and burned it, it produced some kind of unique scent allover the bedroom

"The scent is nice right? It's very expensive, maybe because it's very effective" he look at him while still smiling "don't worry it will make you fell good soon enough"

he sat down the bed and look at him intensely, then he smiled again.

He looked at the man and quickly he ran from the bedroom,going to the kitchen and sat on the couch putting his hand on his head. He had a headache now and it was a bit worse then he was use to

"I am going home now!"

He stood up,walking to the door

Ryouse quickly chase after him, then when he saw trying to escape he grabbed his right arm and shove him off to the coach

"too late it takes effect rather quickly right" he smiled at him with such devilish "and i did pay you, I won't waste money by letting you escape" he was getting pumped up and excited he bit his lips and look at guy.

Kai shivered a bit and looked at the guy that threw him.He felt kind of dizzy,the room spinning a bit.

"W-what will.....this do to me.....?"

He placed his hand upon his fprehead,making sure to keep one eye on his captor.He wondered what he meant by he paid him...and what the drug would do to him as well.

Ryouse took his neck tie off and tied his prey's two hands and pinned it down upward, he was still watching his reactions, he caresses his broad chest up to his waist watching what reaction his prey will make

he leaned closer to his ears "feeling it now... hehehe" he chuckled while whispering those words, he bit his ear and lick it.

He breathed a little hard,closing his eyes and biting his lip,refusing to give him to much satisfaction.

"Again,what will this do to me..."

He struggled and squirmed.As he did he leaned up a bit and used his teeth to untie the tie and push the man away,using his feet to continue pushing him away

"stop struggling so much"

he tighten his grip to both his wrist, he used his leg to somehow pinned him down a bit, he lean closer to his neck and bit it then lick, then he suck the same spot until it have leaved a red mark, he's still caressing his chest, circling his nipples then pinching it.

he smiled then lowered his hands, he tried caressing his membrane then rubbing, Ryouse watched him carefully, trying to see what facial expressions he'll make, and finding a opening chances.

He continued struggling and fighting him,still trying to deny the man the pleasure of seeing him react,but he didn't know how much longer he could handle it.For some reason his body felt very warm and his body shivered,and his pale skin slightly began to turn a light pink

"what did you do!"

"But I haven't done anything yet... you want me to do something?" he look at him in the eye and chuckled "well resisting is painful you know"

he started stroking him, he stroked it slowly then he speed up a bit, he licked his prey's cheeks as it started turning read

"why don't you try crying for me?" he speed up his strokes to him, trying to enjoy the moment, ryouse licked his own lips as sweat started to trickle down his face.

Kai quickly bit into the man on him,bitting hard nough to break the skin open and make him bleed.He spit the blood out and used his foot to kick his hand away from his member.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!!!!!"

He said slowly,so the stranger would understand.He was only blushed very lightly,nothing else.He had trained his body at a young age to not be affected by pleasure...

Ryouse felt the pain from that bite "hehe... that's more like it" he carried him back into hi bed room and throw him in the bed he quickly grabbed his leather wrist chains and tied him up and connected it to the metal head's bed, he looked at the wound that was bitten, he wiped off the blood and licked it "that was great!" he pounced on top of him and licked his already flush skin.

he grabbed the chocolates from earlier "I was really eager of letting you eat this since this chocolates are infused by aphrodisiac which will make you even more good I guess the incense will do" he bit off his nipples a bit hard then started stroking him again in much more high pace "this chocolates are delicious though it's a shame you did not eat it" he grabbed a piece of chocolate "this are also a great lubricant see...." he started rubbing the chocolates in his opening behind as it started to melt away.

Kai gasped and Struggled more and more,hating this moment,hating the smell...hating this all!He had never had sex before,and honestly had never planed on doing it with a guy,but because of the smell, his body definatally wanted it.He tugged and pulled,again trying to use his feet to kick the stranger away from him

Even though his prey was struggling he can see very well that the drugs is taking it's role of effectiveness

"hehehe it's getting slippery down here, the chocolates taste great right? well your other mouth say's so otherwise"

feeling that it's getting slippery enough he inserted one finger inside, exploring his insides and some tender spots, while his other hand started stroking him again.

"tsk! your quite tight is it your first time?" Ryouse licked his own lips "I thought they train their dancers well oh! well your behavior speaks so other wise" he started to thrust his finger more in then he inserted one more finger inside.

He bit his lip as hard as he could,blood streaming down his lips and he shivered.

"I just joined a day or two ago you bastard!"

He closed his eyes tightly,biting his lip harder,making more blood spill from his bitting. Strands of his hard were in his eyes,covering them a bit as they were closed.He still refused to et the guy hear him moan or even react to what he was doing,it was very hard to do so but he did it

"hahah!! two, three even second it doesn't matter as long as you started floating in the same bussines it's the same" Ryouse started to thrust even harder "and it's not bastard it's Ryouse.." he leaned closer to him, he tried to swept off away his hair from his face he licked the blood dripping from his lips and kiss him, his tongue explored through out his mouth, and to avoid from being bitten of his tongue he holds his jaw openly tight "hey.... cry for me" he trusted his two finger in even more scraping his insides using his finger nail.

Kai glared at the man with his darkly colored crimson eyes and tried hard to pull away from the kiss.He shook his head,refusing to cry for this man. He looked away now,refusing as well to give him eye contact.He was going to deny Ryouse any kind of pleasure from what he was doing,and despite how good his body felt because of the drug he couldn't not become wet inside or hard outside,but he would deny Ryouse all other pleasures