Reset by Asahi Shima [Eng]

zoeyzoeyzoey

2940013995079_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Manga names: Reset, リ・セット, Re Set ~り-セット~

Description:

Izumi Morida thought he was in a happy relationship with Tomoya Jinguuji until Tomoya

suddenly walked out on him without an explanation. Half a year later, Izumi has found a new

ove and things are progressing well when Tomoya suddenly reappears. Only, Tomoya has a

horrible scar on his face and he can’t seem to remember Izumi at all! Their attraction to each

other remains strong but Izumi soon finds that the kind, gentle lover he remembers has a dark streak.

Has Tomoya changed or was Izumi’s first true love hiding a secret all along? Will Izumi be able to

accept the real Tomoya or will memories of how things used to be get in the way?

Manga-type: Manga

Mangaka: Asahi Shima

Published by: Taiyou Tosho

Group(s) Scanlating: Countless Time

Genres: Smut, Yaoi

Categories: BDSM, Sadists

Main Characters: Izumi Morida, Tomoya

Adaptations available: -

Related Series:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Recommendations: Kimochi no Yukue, Seifukusha

Download Reset Manga:

I always wanted to finish this manga but it was only scantalated far enough to tease so i went ahead and bought it-i love a cruel seme but the art was so busy and the ukes face just had the wierdest contortions-also I love sadistic semes but i hate S/M-it has such a un-passionate feel to it-like you have to stick to roles-its hard to explain-i just hate the un spontaneousness of it!-so i was left kinda disappointed but others may love it-also it may just be me but the seme and uke look like they were drawn by different people!!/ whats with my made up "un" words-I apologise for my idiotic rambelings

:Red_fox4:

P.S. I really hope i chose the right file-it was hard to tell which file was which so i renamed my file but im now worried i renamed the wrong one-if i screwed up let me know and i'll fix asap

P.P.S Kindle file

For download reupload requests, please post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

I was asked to provide a zip of this file-it is still an .azw file-which means it needs to read in a kindle application-if there is a problem and it doesn't work tell me-it means i have to go hard core computer geek-which is so not me and will take awhile!!-I am working on converting it to a pdf or epub and will provide that download if i follow the instructions properly-hopefully i don't break my computer-zip file in the spoiler-Zoey:cuteonion58:

• 4 weeks later...

I can't read this manga. I downloaded a kindle application already. But when I open on that application that told

The book could not be opened.

Please remove the book from your device and redownload it.

I want to read this book. tell me how to do leaf4leaf4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I was asked to provide a zip of this file-it is still an .azw file-which means it needs to read in a kindle application-if there is a problem and it doesn't work tell me-it means i have to go hard core computer geek-which is so not me and will take awhile!!-I am working on converting it to a pdf or epub and will provide that download if i follow the instructions properly-hopefully i don't break my computer-zip file in the spoiler -Zoey:cuteonion58:

can you reupload in a different format please? kindle can't read it :c

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it still doesn't work =/ it's a shame but it's not your fault ^^

there are tools for drm removal, but only you can do it as you are the one who bought it and you have the serials to unlock it (you kindle id & the original file.)

Well, hopefully you will either suceed or someone from our wonderful forum will have it in an another format =)

• 3 months later...

try search "read re-set manga (yaoi)" on google, then search for a random manga site that works, a lot of them have it in completion. Thats how I've read it. Mangadeer/mangawolf are likely to have, i think thats where i read it.

• 4 months later...

l Download Reset Manga ~

---- ENG Chapters ----

---

l
l
---

---- Complete JPN ----

---

---

Cause it seems that there is a lot of ppl that is having trouble with this manga ,I Decided to Re-Uploaded it (:

E.

;)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing! Unfortunately the file is protected but perhaps it won't be in the near future? ePUBee is very easy to handle.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

May I ask for anybody, who can read the manga in Kindle, to remove the DMR protection and uploaded the file again? Pleeeeese I don't have the Kindle and when I searched information how to removed the DMR protection I found out that I need Kindle serial number... It's so sad, to be so close and not be able to read it :,(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Thaks for uploading it... I really want to read the rest of this story... anyway I try to convert it to pdf file.. I'm using online converter (zamzam) but I dont know i cant read it or not because they don't sent yet to my email..

I tried to use "Zamzar". The answer is this: (There Was a problem converting your file - We attempted to Perform Requested you the conversion from PDF to azw but unfortunately the conversion failed.). The only hope for us is that the person who managed to open the book to convert (in any format that does not contain DRM), and post it on the forum. For those who have succeeded, I beg them very much to do that for us, otherwise we have no chance to read this book.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...