✣Twisted Fairy Tales✣ Rated 18++

yin_yang_lover

Hey everybody I'm back with a new idea that has been plaguing me for a while now. Well I have this great idea of turning some of the most innocent fairy tales into twisted ones meaning darker and sinister.

Some of them will contain violence, gore, and non-consensual sex (but of course going by the rules on here the character has to secretly like it). Some will contain male pregnancy and will require certain abilities to play along.

They will also have some sort of rating or another and will have posted at the bottom of the plot who is required. Now that, that is out of the way here are the choice's. Oh, and one more thing: The warnings will also be posted underneath the position required.

Thank you for you're time~

Love;

Yin_Yang_Lover

-Red Riding Hood-

There once was a young boy who lived in a town filled with people, who knew each other by name and by face. The boy's father was a well known man; a wood cutter who had a very ill mother. You see every single week, the boy went to visit his grandmother.

Baring her tasty treats and morsels. But alas, she lived in a forest surrounded by thick woods, which had dangerous creature's living in them. Like for instants, wolves. Apparently, there have been more and more wolf sightings in the area.

Which screamed danger. And so, the boy had to visit his grandmother once every two months. This went on for years. Until he became a fine young eighteen year old man, who over the years acquired a long flowing red hood.

Hence, the name red riding hood as the people of the town knew him as. But one day his whole life changed... And that was on his eighteenth birthday. He was about to leave town, when the town's mayor stepped up before a crowed of people who were gathered around a corpse.

That was the very first in town attack. Soon after that, more and more people's bodies were found dead. The mayor was un-pleased by these events. He even warned the boy, (who he swore that one day he will have as his own bride) that it was dangerous to leave town.

But the boy insisted on leaving due to him helping his ill grandmother. However, when one encounter with a wolf in the woods will change his life for ever. Will the Mayor get his clutches on the boy? Or will the wolf get to him first?

Positions needed: Two Seme's

Rating: 18++

Warning: Will contain a ton of violence, gore, and of course sex with a hint of male pregnancy.

*Sleeping Beauty*

In a far distant land lived a handsome king and a beautiful queen. They both were loved by their people and they loved them.

And yet... Something was missing... That was then they realized that, they had no child, sadden by this idea they decided to have one. And so a beautiful prince was soon born. On the day of welcoming the new prince into the kingdom, every noble family and neighboring kingdom came to see the wonderful bundle of light.

Everyone bestowed upon the young baby prince, who was in his cradle, with gift's of fine silk's and little trinkets here and there. And then came in the fairies who the king invited to come and celebrate this marvelous occasion. He only invited twelve fairies instead of the thirteen since all he could get in contact with was the twelve of them. After everybody else gave their gift's away it was now these beautiful creatures turn.

The first of the fairies stepped up to the cradle and looked lovingly at the baby prince: "He shall be so good and so sweet that every one shall love him" She had said as she bestowed her gift upon the prince. The second of the fairies soon stepped up in place as she too looked down lovingly at the baby prince: "He shall grow more and more beautiful every day" She said as she stepped aside for the third fairy.

When the third fairy stepped up to the cradle her eyes were filled with blissful tears: "He shall always have a store of gold and gems" She smiled before bestowing her gift upon the baby. The fourth fairy moved in place of the third fairy with love shinning brightly on her face: "He shall sing like the morning lark" The fourth had said before stepping next to the other three who were surrounding the cradle.

The fifth fairy stepped up with a calming yet sweet smile on her face as her eyes gazed down at the prince: "He shall dance like a leaf on a tree" She said before stepping aside for the other's to bestow their gift's upon the prince. That was until the twelfth fairy was about to bestow her gift upon the prince: "He shall-" Before she could finish she was interrupted by the thirteenth fairy who burst into the hall, she was angry because she was not invited to the celebration.

She didn't speak to anybody, expect for her eyes stayed locked on the cradle. She cried in a loud booming voice: "When the king's son is eighteen, he shall prick his finger while spinning, and shall fall down dead" She turned and left leaving everybody horrified by her words. But that was until the twelfth fairy stepped up and said: "Oh King, I cannot undo the wicked wish of my sister, but I can soften it. Your son shall indeed his finger while spinning, and fall down dead. But instead of death it shall be a deep sleep. It shall last a hundred years. Then he can be awakened only by a king's son."

From hearing this the king wished to save his dear child if he could. So he gave a command that all spinning wheels in the kingdom shall be burned. The little prince had in due time all the gift's of the good fairies. He was so sweet and good and beautiful that every one loved him. His mother and father were found of him that they didn't let him out of their sight. However what will become of the prince once he is eighteen? Will he prick his finger and fall into a deed sleep? Will he be saved from this curse?

Position needed: Seme

Rating: 18

Warning's: Mention's of character death, gore and violence.

^-^ The Little Mermaid^-^

In the deep dark depths of the once lie a beautiful glimmering city of gold, where the most unusual but yet quite stunning creatures lived. Each one of them held shimmering scales instead of legs and feet, half human and half fish. In this beautiful city lied a massive golden castle which shimmered in the sun, was ruled by a powerful king who had many son's and daughters.

Each of them more beautiful then the last. However, the youngest son held a slightly more childish curiosity that got him into more trouble then his elder siblings. When a merperson turned nineteen, they were permitted to swim to the surface and watch the world above, and when the prince's siblings were old enough, they too went up to the surface every year.

As each of them returns, the little Merman listens longingly to their various descriptions of the surface and of human beings. When it was the young prince's turn to swim up to the world above, he was amazed with how everything looked. But he soon laid eyes on a very handsome human prince, who was on his boat celebrating his own birthday.

The merman soon falls in love with the human prince from a far. Just then a great storm comes and tips the boat over, causing the prince to fall into the ocean and almost drown's. The young merman had saved him from drowning. He soon delivers him to a shore off of a beach, there he waited for somebody to come along and take care of the prince.

When somebody does he leaves, never seeing the man again. A few month's have past on by and the young merman just couldn't seem to get the human prince out of his mind so, he decides to ask his older brother if humans can live forever if they could breathe under water. His older brother explains that humans have a much shorter lifespan than merfolks' 300 years, but that when merfolk die they turn to sea foam and cease to exist, while humans have an eternal soul that lives on in Heaven.

The merman, longing to see the human prince again and an eternal soul, eventually visits the Sea Witch, who sells him a potion that gives him legs in exchange for his tongue (as the Little Merman has the most enchanting voice in the world).

The Sea Witch warns, however, that once he becomes a human, he will never be able to return to the sea. Drinking the potion will make him feel as if a sword is being passed through him, yet when he recovers he will have two beautiful legs, and will be able to dance like no human has ever danced before. However, it will constantly feel like he is walking on sharp swords hard enough to make his feet bleed most terribly.

In addition, he will only obtain a soul if he finds true love's kiss and if the prince loves him and marries him, for then a part of his soul will flow into him. Otherwise, at dawn on the first day after he marries another man or woman, the Little Merman will die brokenhearted and disintegrate into sea foam.

What will happen if the human prince falls for another? Will the Merman die? Will he kill the human prince? Or will he slay the one who stole the prince away from him?

Position's Needed: Two Uke's

Rating: 18+

Warnings: Will end up with character death, gore, violence's and some heavy sexual tension.

%Important Note%

These fairy tales belong to The Grimm Brothers and Hans Christian Andersen with my very own twist on them. And yes it may seem like I have typed a whole story out when in truth I might use what I have written here for the first post so read and watch carefully. Also if anybody took the time and actually read this then thank you so very much! Anyways one more thing: I need people who are very detailed in their replies and can respond every other day. I understand people are busy outside of this. Oh yeah you must have good grammar and can write like more then two paragraphs. Anyways thanks again for reading~

Sign your's truely;

Yin_Yang_Lover

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• KiraMidnight

• littlemissyaoi

• 「viviD

Awesome, and yes I am actually. You know I have been itching to try one of these fairy tale's out for a while so it's going to be fun.

Sure you can

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. And apparently Kira picked the merman ^-^. So before we start and I make the thread is there any questions?

Hmm, well you could be the one who get's in the way between the prince and the merman... Like you could be somebody sent by the sea witch to break up the relationship between us. Kind of like a love triangle.

I just love Red Riding Hood.

I love your version too, Ying! : D

May I join? Red Riding Hood preasu~ I want to be the wolf! c:

*chuckles* very intersting stories ~

fine, Techio. Since you are the big bad wolf, I will be the young boy ~

Such a twist that the mayor insist tat the boy will be his bride X'D . We will only be missing someone who will be the "mayor"~

: Yes you can be in love with the prince as well.

: Hey~ Long time no see! And thank you hon! I also would be honored to have you play the big bad wolf. ;)

: Um... Deary I was kind of wanting to play as red riding hood. Since I made the plot... I hope I didn't hurt you're feelings...

;

Yup! Too long. D8 Ufufufu, no! no! the honor is mine! ;3

Of course, always the big bad wolf~ ;'D

Looking forward to it.

that sounds good to me! ^^ so when should we start, and what is the posting order?

- - - Updated - - -

that sounds good to me! ^^ so when should we start, and what is the posting order?

: Hahaha, now all we need is one more seme and we would be set. ^-^ I am looking forwards to role play with you again deary~

: Hmm, well I was thinking of going first, then Kira and then you. Does that sound fair?

: Great, because I will make the thread very soon or some time later on today. Alright?

Important Note~

The thread for Twisted Fairy Tales: The Little Mermaid is up, so that plot is in progress as of right now. Also soon I will be adding three more plots for you all to look at so keep you're eyes open. Thank you all. Also a big thank you goes out to

and
both of you thank you for willing to do that plot with me.