Shark, Asking for a favor..

EvilStewie

We all know I adore Kim Nam Gil ( Jae-Min in No regrets aka the rich one)

...So, If there is anyone out there that can read Korean and comes across a link to his new series "Shark" with Eng subs I would really appreciate it. I don't know Korean enough to be able to search for it I don't think.. It lookss really good!

[video=youtube_share;Lz2fTwqsjTU]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• Sloan

• Miro

• KYOKO

Top Posters In This Topic

The drama Shark will be aired on KBS starting May 27th. For now I think only teasers are available.

After it will start being aired I'm almost sure we can watch the episodes on damacrazy. :)

You have made my day, and more! onion3

This is his first drama since army service.. I have missed him so much, the last two years have been hell! I was so bored! :9onion70:

Now get Kim Jae Wook back on screen and I'm a happy lady!

I agree! I am also waiting for his screen comeback! :_red_fox 6

So annoying that the miliraty service takes so long. :_red_fox 2

He reported for army service on July 15th, which is my Birthday. Worst...Gift....EVER!

Oh... hugs, dear!

At least it's over now and we can expect other great movies from him! onion3

Seeing we will both be watching it, we should discuss the episodes, Sound good? Love having another fan of his on the board here! I was thinking about starting a No regret fan club, but I don't know...

Yes, sure! We can comment the episodes! :Red_fox:

I don't know if there are other No Regret fans around here. I hope so, because it was a great movie! :)

• 2 weeks later...

AH! Found a highlight video, this is going to be good! I love when he plays an ass, he is so Good at Bad! :_red_fox 9

This drama will make its premiere tonight on KBS 8D

...but unfortunately i cannot watch it for now, work ;3; -sobs-

nvm, can always watch it next time, I always love KNG. I am glad he is back I have waited a long time for his come back drama. Hope it’s a hit (:

@ Miro, I watch the first episode on drama crazy, let me know when you had a chance to watch it so we can discuss it :) I liked it, but I think his character is gonna be a lot like it was in bad guy. Which he really is Good at being bad. I just wish his come back role wasn't something we've already seen him do! He rocked this the last time, next challenge. Not that I doubt!

The first ep is online already? I'm gonna watch it as soon as possible. Maybe tonight... :_red_fox 2

Make sure you read the comments for the first episode, The mustache wars have begun! lol I commented as well, said the same here as I did there though. I went back and watch a few parts of it again this afternoon, and the raw for episode 2 is up also!

Omg

Episode 2 is up, this plot is getting really juicy now!

I watched the first episode. :D

Here's my opinion on the 1st ep.

I liked the 1st ep. I like the main characters and their love story seems interesting. I usually like love-hate relationship in dramas.

When they met at the wedding, I liked KNG's staring, a real 'bad guy' look.

I also like the actress who's playing the main role. I don't think I saw her in any other movie before, but she's very beautiful. :D

About KNG's mustache... Lol hope he will shave it ASAP. He would look way more attractive. I think he uses it to give a more 'badass' look to his character (I suppose, because I don't find another reason for that mustache, really XD).

Ah and the music is great too.

I haven't watched yet the 2nd ep. but I guess I will watch it tonight. :D

I agree! She is extremely pretty! I don't want to ruin anything but plot picks up big time in 2nd episode. Wish there was more of Kim nam, but I'm sure there will be. The guy who main character married is a cutie too. As far as mustache...I think only person who really likes it is him lol. His face so sucks for us!

I watched the 2nd episode. I think we will see just the story from the past for a few more episodes, until they will explain his reasons to seek for revenge.

Until now the drama is very interesting.

All I'm gonna say about Episode 3 is Damn! He is sexy when he's angry!! Its really getting good now and we gets some revenge play! Here is my IM post to Sloan after we watch him being bad..

I have to just realize that I could never live around or near this man cause its just gonna be bad

I would find thing that made him angry just to see that face!

I'd be like wow that made you mad, but I'm gonna go it again tomorrow! Then go shot some birth control pills before I exploded

cause he is like... OMG!

Miro if you like bad boys, be warned!!!

I warn you. It'll only get better.

-looks at Lynn- and she'll get worse!!

Finally the flashbacks are over- we got the story... now it's time to unravel! Release the wrath of Kim NaM GiLLLLLLl

:Red_fox5:

I warn you. It'll only get better.

-looks at Lynn- and she'll get worse!!

Finally the flashbacks are over- we got the story... now it's time to unravel! Release the wrath of Kim NaM GiLLLLLLl

:Red_fox5:

Well I just can't deny any of that so why try... Right? lol

Miro if you like bad boys, be warned!!!

I prefer bad girls, but bad guys are interesting too. :p

I just watched the 3rd episode. It gets more and more interesting. :D

I agree with you, KNG's angry face is a damn sexy one, especially his smirk. :p

Lol what I found as being funny was that the key number was keep changing form 14 to 22.

Also, it was funny how the girl was staring when KNG was talking about the North Star, it was like she was watching a ghost.

I prefer bad girls, but bad guys are interesting too. :p

It all works for me...

I just watched the 3rd episode. It gets more and more interesting. :D

I agree with you, KNG's angry face is a damn sexy one, especially his smirk. :p

I still haven't been able to sleep yet cause of all the sexiness! The man is gonna kill by either lack of sleep or making my ovaries explodes, I'm not sure yet, stay turn! lol :cuteonion55:

Lol what I found as being funny was that the key number was keep changing form 14 to 22.

Also, it was funny how the girl was staring when KNG was talking about the North Star, it was like she was watching a ghost.

I didn't notice the numbers changing I'll have to rewatch, good eye! Well, technically she kinda was...

Just want to let everyone know that episode 4 is out! I'm still watching but I'll give my thoughts when I finish. He is being all evil smirk sexy again, now I won't sleep for another two days! Damn him :Red_fox4:

Wow! I guess Yuusuke hangs around shorter people. Haha~

Anyway, I saw all the episodes of Shark that was posted.

Only 4 episodes, yet the storyline already is so rich and so many twists!

:8yoyo31:

But so far, Mr. Kim is doing an awesome job acting the revenge-person... No more Mr. Nice Guy! The way he poisoned that crooked cop the same way his father was poisoned. An eye for an eye.

But at least, he didn't really 'torture' him, O_o that'd be too much.

The elevator with the couples scene was realllllly awkward~~ But I wonder about his assisstant, she's pretty and I wonder what will come out of that friendship.. hmmm....don't hate me, I think they both would make a cute couple.

I wonder how the marriage will go though... the twist including the husband, although he's very sweet but I wonder if his father will influence him in a bad way soon...

ok... so this awkward scene. he says, "lets eat together." now why did he say that? i mean, i wasn't expecting him to carry on with the conversation.

and the girl seems really surprised to hear that- as if they never ate together. is this a ping of jealousy?

2013-06-05_204908.jpg

2013-06-05_204920.jpg