A confession booth :D

nitemare

I kind of stole my sister's ice cream today. ._.

This is so sweet ...How can I be angry with that sweet littel cat looking at me.

Ok, here is a fun confession for you guys, ENJOY

*Dramatic music*

The scene is "In fair Verona" (/ dark ally to my old flat when i lived in Gothenburg)

Two lovers that fell in love the first night and ..

Oh Crap you get the picture.

Oh and Also....We where..... kinda drunk when this hapend.

*Aaaannnd ACTION*

*kissing is going on*

Lio: dude, you are hot, can you excuse me, i need to use the bathroom.. *tires to wink with one eye, fails and winks with boths insted*

Sexy dude: sscccuurre, take yoore time.. *hicckup*

Bathroom scene.

*Lio vomits...*

Lio: HUUuuuuUUwwwweehhh....Huuue...HUuuueeew

Livingroom scene

Lio: oh hey sexy, shall we pick up f--from *stubmels* F-from where we drop last,... kiss.

Sexy dude: *sexy dude cant foucus his eye on his bait* Come L-here An I'll wiss you.

*kiss scen...with vomit taste*

Lio:Hey dude, you've verrry haaawwt..... can you excuse me, i need to use the bathroom again..

this hapend THREE Times..... They sexy guy never noticed.

And SCENE

*~*~*~*The End*~*~*~*

Based on a true store...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueNeon

• cherryyuri

• Demonic_Cultivator

• 鼠ドル

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
See?! Hahaha told you that you can write a story! (Even if It did happen XD)

• 2 weeks later...

I wish really hard I was a guy. I'm not in that state of mind to become transgender or anything. I would just prefer being male. (sigh) I'm okay with being female. ;-;

I think I understand what you mean. Except, I wanted to be a guy for stupid reasons. Mostly because my father and his side of the family don't like girls. They always wanted boys. I hated myself for a long time. Though I don't give a damn anymore.

Hmm, I guess this was a confession?

I think I understand what you mean. Except, I wanted to be a guy for stupid reasons. Mostly because my father and his side of the family don't like girls. They always wanted boys. I hated myself for a long time. Though I don't give a damn anymore.

Hmm, I guess this was a confession?

That isn't a stupid reason. I could see easily how hard it would be. Most of my siblings are guys and I just get along better with men. I'm not a tomboy at all. I just seem to prefer male company.

Understandable. I've always wanted a sister, but instead got two brothers.

Though, as I got older, I noticed the people I liked hanging out with had nothing to do with their gender. Mostly their personalities. There are so many different kinds of people in this world.

Understandable. I've always wanted a sister, but instead got two brothers.

Though, as I got older, I noticed the people I liked hanging out with had nothing to do with their gender. Mostly their personalities. There are so many different kinds of people in this world.

I try not to notice people's gender when I'm making friends. But because of my bad experiences with women it makes me more aware. I always feel I have to be so careful of not offending them or ticking them off. I'm not a mean person at all. Though I seem to always have females hating me.

Oh sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. I was just talking about myself. Most of the time, girls my age are pretty rude and get jealous easily so I get it.

But then again, I've never gotten along with most people.

Oh sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. I was just talking about myself. Most of the time, girls my age are pretty rude and get jealous easily so I get it.

But then again, I've never gotten along with most people.

No lol xD It's fine you didn't offend me. I was afraid I offended you. ;3 I just stay in my house most of the time away from people.

Haha glad to clear that up.

I can definitely relate to that XD. Like for example, today I went to the Starbucks at the mall, and the guy that works there is always flirting with me haha. So I don't really know whether or not I should go back there or not. Just want to hide. :Sleepy:

Haha glad to clear that up.

I can definitely relate to that XD. Like for example, today I went to the Starbucks at the mall, and the guy that works there is always flirting with me haha. So I don't really know whether or not I should go back there or not. Just want to hide. :Sleepy:

xD Lol at least you could tell he was. I'm really slow and clueless when it comes to things like that. One time my mom kept looking at me oddly when we were watching my brother's basketball game. When I asked her what was up. She told me a guy kept walking past our booth looking at me. xD I had no idea lol.

Haha oh my god. At least your brother doesn't try to make you look like a dork whenever there's a cute guy around XD

Haha oh my god. At least your brother doesn't try to make you look like a dork whenever there's a cute guy around XD
My mom always gives me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face when there are any guys. xD My brother is gay so lol...I would find a way to get him back.

Oh man, my mom's the same. And she never let's me hear the end of it. :p

Ugh. If only my brother was gay XD. Though at least he has a great time shipping guys in anime together with me haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG! I actually forgotten this already but I remembered this after reading your confessions guys..xD

Back then when I was still a little tiny femboy, me and my cousin (boy) was so bored and had nothing to do actually, and we were all alone in their house.. then and he ask me to go with him on his room and by that time, he suddenly put down his short--- not going to detail it--- and we ended up doing that thing... xD.. i don't know actually and i don't remember at all if he had able to enter his thing on me cause i'm still tight uptil now, and then we did that for about 3x.. xD And the bad thing is my butt hurts that time and my older sister knew hat we're doing it. So i was grounded for days that time.. xD TT__TT and coping up that again to my cousin is so awkward.. and awful as well. *.*

when i was younger i made my dad download episodes of loveless, gravitation, and gakuen heaven for me, because i didn't have regular access to a computer yet. i have no clue if he actually checked what kind of shows i made him download, but nowadays i'm pretty sure he knows i like yaoi and boys' love in general.

HAHAHA mmaan that was fun. "grounded".

hahaha that is fun XD maaan these confessions are fun to read.

Thank you guys for sharing these stories. LoL

T^T it wasn't.. But atleast for only days only -.- bud the most painful part of the story is my butt actually, even i was free after days, i wasn't able to go out of house because it really hurts. T^T

People think that I am straight (because that's what I really look like) but I always want to do something adventurous. :3

• 4 weeks later...

One of my fave pics I have of my lovely girl is one where she has lovely bruises after a rope around the neck *grins*