Nyuchanxx

ok well i havn't posted in a while~you would not believe how busy i've been!!! But anyway i'm going to the London comicon in 3 weeks time and i need a costume!!!~yes i know it late omg help!! So i am desperate to go as Ruruka from Crimson spell (although my friend wants me to go in his bunny form...i refuse!) and i have no clue how t make the outfit since i don't have the money to go all out and buy it! so if anyone has any ideas of how to do it or in fact another AWESOME character i could go as plz plz plz help me before i die!! ok and as weird as i am i would kindda like to go as a yaoi character just to be a bit different from everyone else *) any help from you guys would be awesome

also on a side note if anyone is reading my kuroshitsuji yaoi fanfic then im sorry i havnt been able to post recently and from now on i will be posting on livejounel and fanfic.net only so for both these sites my name is Aminiaxx and i hope to upload again soon sry for the wait!! Be patient with me.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days