Bishonen BL movie review

kjyc

Bishonen

220px-Bishonen.jpg

Themes: Drama,Romance,Yaoi,BL,Hustler,Tragedy,Suicide

Plot:

The story of Jet and Sam. Jet is a sexy hustler who falls for Sam the "straight" policeman when he sees him on a date with his girlfriend. Jet tells his friend Ching about this, who basically helps them meet. Sam doesn't realize or does he? that Jet likes him. They become friends, but Sam is hiding his true self. He has a past and when it gets uncovered everyone gets hurt. They start a relationship but Jet is still unsure of Sams feelings. In the end Jet finds out what Sam really feels.

Review:

Wow this is deja-vu lol. Anyway, like I've said before i really like this film even though its quite sad. The setting is kind of eerie and nostalgic and most of the actors were really good (except Daniel Wu- whose awkward but seriously hot). In terms of Asian BL movies this is high up there. A must see- for those who hate tragedy i do not recommend this - it will make you cry.

Rating:

:):):):)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days