Beauty BL movie review

kjyc

Beauty

(Skoonheid)

220px-Beauty_film.jpg

Themes: Drama,Romance,Rape,Yaoi,Bear Sex..weirdness.

Plot:

Francois is father of the bride, he reunites with his old friends son- Christian at the wedding. From this point on we get to know Francois. Francois is the closeted gay man who makes out hes homophobic and has casual sex with other married white closeted men. (That's a mouthful lol), After he sees Christian- he becomes completely obsessed with him. He stalks him, buys him presents and even schemes so he can stay at his house. The obsession escalates and ends with Francois Raping him brutally.

Review:

I really hated this film on so many levels. The rape was really sad and Francois' character is truly despicable- the reason i reviewed this was because the other reviews on the net contain wrong information, must have been a little lost in translation. Anyway, two things that really annoy me in this film are: 1)the rape goes unpunished. 2)its unrealistic and the characters lack chemistry. The only scene i liked from this film is right at the end- Francois looks at an openly gay couple at the cafe. Its like it just dawned on him that being a douche bag was not the right thing to do- he should have been true to himself.

Rating:

:)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days