Bedrooms and Hallways LGBT film review

kjyc

Bedrooms and Hallways

220px-Bedrooms_and_Hallways_DVD.JPG

Themes: Drama,Romance,Yaoi,Straight,awkward,love triangles.

Plot:

Leo is turning thirty, his friends throw him a birthday party. As Leo walks around at the party, he remembers all the awkward things that happened between him and the guests. From male bonding to crushes on straight men, to helping others come out- to love triangles and straight sex...the events of that past few months caused more than a few changes in his life. In the end the lines and categories between morality and sexuality are completely blurred.

Review:

This film is really funny and awkward but it actually is about bi-sexuality. In essence the majority of the people in the film are coming to realizations about their sexuality. Coming out, experimenting and finding love- its kind of a twisted version of Love Actually- where all the stories are linked. Recommended for a good laugh.

Rating:

:):):)

*For my friends that read and comment on these reviews, i lost some during the update so im going to re-write them but cos i didnt back them up they will be different. Sorry about that LOL.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days