• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Hiroyuki

• afraid2sayhello

• andreanitzoo

could u reupload it to mediafire for all episodes??? thank you...... ^_^

Absolutely love this show. Shame there is only 13 episodes :( Are there any other tvs series/movies like this??

@zenzen: What's the matter with the links of sendspace and divshare, dear? I've checked the links just now and they're still working anyway :msn_red_fox 14

@Burutānyu: I think it just end up as the movie like that, no continuation of series or kind of,, but still idk for sure about it either.. bcause it's possible that there will be any other series of it :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing with us. It was funny and a good break from the normal vampire stories. I would recommend it to others.:cool:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
Thanks for your kindness :D

Hello, You don't know me but, I lost alot of bl because my PC crashed. This website has changed alot and I don't see the movies that I need to download. Do you have RHPlus in your files or do you know someone who has it. I need to replace what I lost. Thank you.