Secret
    Credits
    kjyc Inventory
    Strawberry Strawberry Singers - G-Dragon Sebastian Michaelis

Be Mine BL movie review

Be Mine

Themes: Drama,Romance,Yaoi,Comedy,Drugs,first love

Plot:
    On the day Mason gets married(to a man)- his friend Eric asks him how it all began. Mason relates how he saw a guy in the library- then again at the coffee shop and then at Erics own Valentines party. At first he checked out the guy (Riley) but felt he was straight. Then at the coffee shop Riley lies to get a scone.(weird hey). Anyway, at Eric's party Riley is there and everyones' saying how he left his girlfriend. During the night Riley apologizes to Mason and they open up to each other. Mason doesn't remember what happened but Riley and him coincidentally meet again. They arrange for a thank you dinner-that night. What happens that night is how their relationship begins and we flash back to the present at their wedding reception.

Review:
    This film is super slow and low budget. I like the plot but the acting was not great at all. Riley especially sucked, Mason was very good and so was one of the other side characters. I still enjoyed this film a lot because the plot line is really cute, but the execution was pretty amateur. A rainy day watch.

Rating:

Yaoi Lover
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AlekceuRot Inventory

Be Mine BL movie review

Hey Al
    We did another trip in at Q/Bday. In & out as a day trip. Walked right up the ridge up past that big brake wheel we saw - up to 800m just about the top of the hill and found the old mine shaft.
    Tracks getting better - still min 33s. Has to park up a safari on 31s and Terano on 32s. Just getting too smacked on the rocks. Got the prado out past the stump but the rano did the same job on his passenger side as I did to the cruiser OW .
    Steve.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles