The Mysteries That History Provides ((18+)) ((Yin x Akira))

akiravadel

davidTennant_1381584c.jpg

10th-Doctor-Glasses.jpg

Name: Doctor

Species: Time Lord

Biography: Looking mostly human, besides a few extra parts, he enjoys traveling time and space but it is a lonely thing when you live for so long. Going from companion to companion who come and go through his life starts to grate on his being. Regenerating time and time again he fights the universes evil without weapons and tries to write wrong to repent for his own sins. Having a form of telepathy he tries to block his mind from the world but sometimes gets too close for his won good. After loosing someone he finally fell in love with after so long, he lost her again leaving him alone in the world.

Trying to never get close to anyone he jumps from time to time, space to planet searching for something that he's not sure he'll find. Hiding out in a school for a while he tries to distract himself and maybe have a fresh start.

Personality: Being such an intelligent man he fails to see inside the box at times so his speech can be odd or even his thought process. One reason why he loves traveling with humans, they see what he can't at times. The front of him is sarcastic, borderline rude at times but he doesn't mean to be. Most of the time he's happy and having a great time as he marvels at the world. Sex is never the first thing on his mind so he since he is a Time Lord. They viewed sex as unnecessary so over time they developed a sort of mating habit to keep from dying out, but more on that another time.

He loves seeing the beauty in things and learning about his world. After all the trauma he has faced he's rather closed off to the world not really seeking anyone to get close with but is never truly mean to anyone he meets. He's usually always up for an adventure.

____

The Doctor made his way into his classroom. He decided it was best to go by the name John Smith to be a benign person and perhaps be over looked. The brunette smiled as he looked at the class wearing his glasses, "history. Many people don't know their own history or even the history of others."

He turned and grabbed the chalk writing the name John Smith across the board, "I'll be teaching you this year about the history of the world."

Walking around the desk he tucked his hands into his pockets and smiled as he leaned back against the large wooden desk. There was an energy to this man, as if he was almost untouchable. This calm energy he projected most of the time made people gravitate to him a lot but at the same time it was as if he wasn't always there with you.

Looking into the students he nodded his head, "any questions before I begin the lecture?"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

tumblr_lgsh1otQSp1qe4nyno1_500_large.jpg

Name: Carter Ross

Species: Human

Background: Carter is what you would call a smart kid, he was raised up in a family full of brain surgeons and business men. He is the oldest out of three children and is the one who is the most expected to successed in life, his father has been hounding him about going off to law school while his mother wants him to go the medical school. In simple words his parents want him to fall in their footsteps. Which he doesn't want to do. All his life he has done everything that they tell him and after a while it got to the point where he doesn't what anything to deal with them.

Personality: He is very calm and collected he tends to over think things and sometimes that's what gets him into trouble with people. Carter can come off as a jerk and total ass but that's because of his high intelligence's. He is very sweet and caring, he loves to help those in need of help. He can be pushy at times but he means well.

----

Carter looked around at the other students who were just sitting there with dumb looks on their face's, they were all staring at him with weird looks until one big breasted girl rose her hand up. Her green eyes held a curious look in them. "Oh great Lilly is going to ask a question!" The brown haired boy heard from behind him which caused him to sigh and place his head down on the desk.

He liked Lilly... He really did but... She asked why to many questions and each of them get stupider and stupider. One question she asked in the last class he had with her was why do flowers have different colors, and how can flowers reproduce?

She just gave blondes a bad name... The class groaned and some of them slap their foreheads while others were shaking their heads. They all knew. She was bound to ask a dumb question.

((OMG he's adorable!!! ::squeal~:: ))

The Doctor looked over to her and nodded his head, "Yes?"

"Why did you like, come to our school?"

Cringing inside he felt that this would really be a test on his patience, which he had abundance of but right now... not as much, "weeelllll." He cocked his head a little and crossed his arms as he thought about how to say it. "After discovering history was one of my forte's I decided to become a teacher. Then after traveling around for a bit..." His voice trailed off a little as his smiled faded slightly.

Shaking his head his smile returned, "it seemed like a good idea to bunker down and teacher again."

"Ya married?"

The Doctor shook his head, as he kept that fake smile in place, "no."

The girl turned to her friend and they giggled. Oh that's just what he needed, flirty girls. Thankfully he picked college this time. After teaching those younger students and those creatures from another planet came in- not a good time to dwell.

"I guess we'll get this out in the open so we can move on. I'm John Smith, no I'm not from around here, no I'm currently (the girls didn't fail to notice the currently comment) not married, and yes I do enjoy learning as should you. You've come to college to learn and I know many students don't care about history but I can teach you things most people don't know about," he smiled and pushed off the side of the desk and walked towards the students. "Like how Shakespeare wrote his first few plays on a small stage in front of hundreds of people, how some people did survive catastrophes in time, not always the famous ones but there were people who lived to tell tales."

As he walked in front of the students it's like he was reminiscing on good old times. Most of the students assumed he was just obsessed eith history.

((I'm glad you think so~ ^-^ He's one of my characters I wanted to try out. =3))

Carter winched when he heard Lilly talk, her voice was what turned him off about her, it was high pitched and annoying, she sounded like a high school student. He then lifted his head up due to him feeling somebody nudge him, he looked next to him and saw his best friend Vincent who was giving him the you better stay awake smart guy.

He just gave him a soft smile which caused him to sigh and shake his head. Heh his smile worked like a charm! He then took out his binder and a neon blue gel pen out. He then raised his hand up causing some people to look his way. He blinked and looked at them with a small nervous smile.

He shifted in his seat as the stares were slowly getting to him. Man I hate it when they do that. He frowned slightly.

((They would make adorable babies!))

"In 1879 was when Scotland was visited by the queen and she and her... well... her husband was really into a large diamond trying to make it perfect and..." he paused in his speech realizing he shouldn't take about that but thankfully a student raised his hand.

The Doctor looked over at the boy and he gave him a soft smile thinking he looked a lot like someone he knew when they were younger, "yes, mister?" He tucked his hands into his pockets and pressed his tongue to the roof of his mouth as he smiled at the boy. There was a childishness to this man as well. He noticed the awkward stares from the other students and wondered why it was happening.

((They would! XD))

Carter then lowered his hand and leaned forwards in his seat as he looked the teacher over with his blue eyes, "Um Sir your suppose to explain to us what we're going to be learning for the semester, and I think some of the other students would agree." He said with a soft tone of voice, his friend slapped his forehead.

Here he goes again mister smart mouth! Other students looked confused by what he was saying and he sighed softly. "Every year a teacher tells us what we're learning and then they jump into the lesson. You did the complete opposite." He pointed out which caused everybody to glare at him for opening his mouth. He froze in his seat and realized he did it again. Jeez can't he keep his mouth shut for once!

((Hmmm... the Doctor is an alien... lol))

The strange thing was, he did that same things sometimes and kept having to check with others if he was being rude, "I'm glad to see a youngster so eager to learn but at the same time learning about your teacher a little is important. After all for the rest of the time you'll mainly be listening to my voice talking about random acts in history and making odd sounds with my voice like bingle bongle dingle dangle, lickty do lickty daw."

He smirked at the kid not really answering his statement and in a way answering it, "now then." He turned and walked over to the desk and leaned back against it crossing his arms. This man was incredibly intelligent and borderline mad, perhaps a bit more mad than he liked to admit. "Since he doesn't seem to like to chat nonesense the real work shall begin. Chapter 3 in your books please. We shall begin where history began. Weeelll.... where the twentieth century likes to believe history began."

He smirked as he began the lesson and talked rather fast and a little jumbled at times. He paused here and there on certain subjects before he would continue. This man was very odd but also rather pleasant as he talked. His passion really showed a she spoke. Then the bell rang and he walked back over to his desk, "complete the homework listed under the chapters we went over for tomorrow."

((Ah so very true... Lol XD.))

The other people in class glared at Carter who was still packing up his belongings, one person bumped into his section and saw his book fall on the floor. "Nice going... Now we have to do book work instead of taking notes..." One girl said in a high pitched tone of voice which caused him to frown.

She then walked away, "What an ass hole!" She said to her friends who nodded their heads. The light brown haired young man sighed and picked up his book, he dusted it off looking down at the cover and realized it had a tare in it already. He looked in the direction that the girl left in.

All Carter said was what he was thinking, he was sure everybody thought the way he did. But apparently not. He sighed once more and sat down, he knew this was the last class of the day and he usually stayed in his last class to finish his homework up.

He decided to work on the history homework since it the book was already out. He then reached into his shoulder bag and took out his binder and his neon blue gel pen. He opened the book up and read the questions.

(( ^-^ heeheehee--- muahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!! omg I need to go to bed >.

The Doctor was observing the students then. This kid was obviously sectioned out from the other students which kind of reminded him of himself. Waiting till they all left he walked over to the kid and sat backwards in the seat in front of him. Folding his arms over the back of the chair he looked at him with those big brown eyes of his, "you seem to be the smart kid of the class. That's how I was treated back on Gal- in uh school."

He shifted on the seat and rested his chin on his own arms as he looked down at the paper. Blinking behind his fake glasses he then yawned and looked back at the kid, "don't take anything they say to heart."

((Hehehehehehe ^-^ I do too good god! It's only going on one... No wonder...))

Carter blinked a few times before he looked up and noticed the teacher sitting in front of him, his blue eyes looked him over before he put the cap back down on his pen. "I feel like their actions are uncalled for and are childish... We're in College after all... But I guess you can't expect everybody to act their age right? And I don't... By the way you're glasses are fake..." He deadpanned closer to the end of his small speech.

He then rested his elbow on his table and rested his cheek in the palm of his hand. "So... You don't think I'm weird? A freak who knows way too much for his own good... Usually by now teachers would call me strange for staying after class... But it's quiet here more so then at home..." He then tore out his paper and placed his homework off to the side. It was already finished.

The Doctor smiled as the other boy spoke. He just listened and looked to the other seeing so many similarities but at the same time so different. This boy really did remind him off him. At three hoses comment he chuckled lightly and removed them placing them back into his suit pocket.

"Listen I'm from one of the most stick up and intelligent schools in the known galaxy. I was one of the dumbest there but at the same time I used my brain when they never did. I was outcast, picked on and I escaped," the brunette frowned a little." I'm still repenting... So don't be so hard on yourself. Your a smart boy be proud of yourself your brilliant and that's amazing." He smiled brightly to the other.

• 3 weeks later...

((The Doctor brought the boy to places he wanted to go and just returned him to the TARDIS as they ate lunch and discussed traveling together))

((lol wanted to keep things were they were lol))

(Lol yeah I think it would be easier... ^-^)

Carter was seating across from the Doctor with a slight smile on his face, he could tell that traveling with this man would be a ton of fun, but he however couldn't help but wonder if his parents even know that he was gone. They probably didn't since they seem too busy fighting with each other instead of worrying about their children.

"So... What other places have you been too?" He ask the Doctor while leaning forwards with an interested look crossing over his face. Little did he know that his parents indeed noticed that he had not returned home right away which was worrying them slightly. Where in the world was Carter?

((getting into Time Lord mating season hohohoho))

The Doctor smiled across the table at the boy, "well many places. I've been to the end of the universe all the way to the beginning. To planets with creatures unlike any you have seen on Earth. Then to places cold and dark to bright and burning." He smiled as he remembered many of the places he'd traveled to.

"We can go anywhere any time, we just can't cross over over our own time line," he nodded his head at him. The brunette smiled over at him then jerked forward a little and gripped the front of his suit.

"Oh... oh no," looking over at Carter he took a deep breath. "We should... probably return you home quickly then start traveling again in a month." He started to stand but gripped the side of the table.

((Oh~ Hehehhehe))

The younger brunette's smile dropped when he noticed the change in the Doctor's attitude, he stood up as a look of concern crossed over his face. He then hurried around the over side of the table and placed a hand on his back. "Are you alright?" He asked in a concerned tone of voice.

He was worried about the older male, he didn't know what was wrong with him. "If you're not feeling well then... You shouldn't move at all!" He stated in a stern tone, Carter looked around the room looking to see if he could find something to give the man who was starting to sweat by the looks of it. "Are you sick?" His eyebrow's were furrowed together in confusion.

The Doctor shuddered from the touch on his back then moved back and gently brushed his hand away, "I'm perfectly fine, just a Time Lord thing." The brunette turned to head back into the counsel room straining a bit as he walked. "Just not used to Time Lord things coming on so suddenly-"

Tilting his head a little he then turned to Carter as he tried to steady his breathing, "wait... no... it can't be." He turned his head and looked to an opposite wall his eyes not really focusing on anything. At this point he was trying to calculate in his mind, "eight hundred and fourteen... has it really been that long? Noooo! It can't be."

He winced again and leaned against the door frame, "ugh! This isn't good... I need to get you back quickly!" He turned and walked up the hall into the counsel room to flip some switches and the TARDIS rumbled as it started to go through time. "I need you to do me a favor. Lock the doors on your way out and don't let anyone inside. It's safer that way. Leave this TARDIS where she is for a month and please try to keep people from noticing her."

"What are you talking about? What's wrong with you?" Carter asked even more worried about the older male, why was he pushing him away? Didn't he say that he hated being alone? So why was he pushing him away? "There must be something I can do to help you... You just have to tell me what in the hell is going on!"

He demanded to know an answer like right now. "Didn't you say you hate being alone? Well I told you I would stick by you... So why push me away like that?" The younger brunette said in a slightly hurt tone of voice, he wanted to know why he had to leave now and why for a month...

Nothing made sense to him at the moment. He then walked over towards him with a frown gracing his face, he then placed a hand on his shoulder while looking right at his face. "Please... Let me help you...."

The Doctor turned to him his cheeks flushed now, "it's not like that Carter..." Taking a deep breath he tried to calm himself a bit before he spoke again. "it's... for a month."

He sighed heavily. For a man who loved to talk he really had a hard time talking about himself. The brunette shuddered from the touch and hung his head, "once every hundred years... or sometimes more depending on how... anyway. Time Lords go into a mating cycle."

He groaned and hit a button then gripped the counsel, "my body is being forced into it because... I've ignored it for the last eight hundred years... soooo eight full cycles I either sat through it or forced my body not to do it. Now it's forcing it's way out. It's safer for you to not be here. It's not a pretty sight. I get a high fever, vomiting and pain when I can't copulate."

The younger male was quiet for a few minute's before everything clicked together, his blue eyes widened slightly at his words, he then shook his head. "Okay so the first two symptoms is like a horrible stomach virus and the last is not so normal... But why can't I be around you when this goes on?"

He asked with furrowed eyebrows, he was more confused now then he was before. Why would it be bad for him to be around him? "Is it because of the copulate symptom? Are you afraid you might do something you will regret? Or is it something else?"

For some strange reason Carter wanted to stay with the Doctor. Call him crazy but he was the only one who excepted him for him... Maybe that's why he wants to be around him... Or maybe because they are more a like then he thinks... Who knows but he knows one thing for sure that he wanted to stay and help him get over this problem of his.

The Doctor turned to him to him and smiled softly, "Oh Carter my brilliant Carter. I don't want you to have to see me like this." He turned around and groaned his body trembling again. The brunette trembled and leaned back to sit in one of the chairs next to the counsel. "If you're here I might ask you to do things you'll regret..."

Sweat dripped down his cheeks more now than before. His body was so hot compared to before. Honestly compared to a human he had a very low temperature, it was usually around 85 degrees but now it was well into the 90's. He panted softly as he looked up at him, "I don't want to hurt you."

The younger boy frowned even more when he noticed him starting to sweat which in turn caused his eyebrows to furrow together.

"I've done thing's that I regret so you have nothing to worry about... And you wont hurt me... Trust me alright?" Carter then gave him a soft smile and walked away from him over to his bag which was sitting on the ground, when he got over to it he bent down on his hunches and unclasped his bag.

After a few minute's of rummaging in there for a few he then grabbed a hold of a paper towel that he had left over from his subway lunch.

He took in a few breath's before standing up right and walking back over towards the Doctor. When he was standing in front of the older man again he used the paper towel that he took from his bag and used it to dry the man's face.

The TARDIS made a loud noise and then landed back in Carter's time on the corner across from the school. The Doctor knew if he stayed things would get bad but he also didn't want him to leave either. Taking a deep breath he went to speak but the cool paper towel and the gentle touch stopped his mind from working. He took in a few breaths of air and closed his eyes, "Carter... it's not safe with me like this..."

The brunette shivered under his touch then gently grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand back, "I'm... I'm entering a Time Lord mating cycle... it happens once every hundred years and well... I've either ignored it or locked myself up for the past either cycles..." He licked his lips as he looked at Carter up and down for a moment before tearing his eyes away.

"You keep saying it's not safe with you, and you already told me about this mating cycle of your's, besides..." Carter then placed his other hand on top of the older man's hand that was gripping his wrist. "I don't see any danger..." He said softly while removing his hand from his to rack it through his short brunette hair causing his beanie to fall off of his head.

He just realized that it fell and sighed softly before he pulled his wrist from the Doctor's gentle grasp. The younger male then turned around and bent down to pick up his beanie, unaware of what his action's did for the Doctor. He stood up straight and started to dust off his beanie. "Ah man... I hope it isn't dirty..." He whispered more so to himself then to the older man who he had his back turned to.

The Doctor's arms wrapped tightly around the other boys waist and chest tugging them flush against one another, "Carter... imagine not really touching another person for seven hundred years... Kisses here and there and hugs."

Shuddering he pressed his mouth against his shoulder, "my senses are ten times a humans." He inhaled deeply taking in his scent. "I don't know if a human body can handle a time lords energetic one. Unless you top..."

Abruptly pulling away he stumbled back panting hard, "please..." He wrapped his arms around his own shoulders and sunk to the floor. His body was trembling as droplets of sweat hit the floor.

Carter felt a shiver run down his spine when he felt the older man press up against him and pressing his mouth on his bare shoulder caused him to close his blue eyes in a pleasant kind of way. He then frowned when he felt him pull away from him, he was really starting to enjoy having the man up against his body for some strange reason.

But at hearing him say that he should top made him furrow his eyebrows in confusion for a few minute's before it clicked. He was talking about.... His eyes snapped opened in shock as a light blush dusted his cheeks. He hardly knew the man! But...

He did say he would stay and help him through it... But still he was a stranger! His resolve died down when he heard that one word: ""Please"" slip from his mouth that had him turning around and take two steps forward before he knelt down in front of him.

The younger brunette lifted his hand up and touched the man's sweaty face which for some strange reason sent a jolt through his body. His lips were starting to feel dry so he stuck his tongue out to lick his lips wetting them slightly, his other hand which he thought was shaking a few minute's ago, was now resting on the other side of the man's face.

He gulped down a lump that had some how formed in his throat without him knowing it. Carter took in a deep breath and pressed his lips right against the older man's a little softly at first so that he wouldn't freak him out. Part of his brain was asking him what was he doing while another part just told him to go with the flow.