~~ Carved Out ~~

BRIDGET

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The chapters were great! It was worth the wait! I love Jun's sense of sarcasm and the way he called Kai "at the first hour in the morning". :D

Kai reply was hot too..

I'm wondering what will happen when the 2 of them will meet.. I can see sparkles there. :D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to confess that I have a crush on Kai. :In love: He's absolutely my type. The way he bluntly admitted he wanted to f**ck Jun was hot.

I like how Aoi convinced jun to call Kai. He is still one of my favorite. Jun and Aoi's friendship is the best. cheetah5

I imagine Kai's face when he'll know jun is his kitten. cheetah4

Kai

“When was the last time I was here, mom? Kai opened the wide heavy door which welcomed him to the house he had shared with his mother. The house kept the same smell; old wood, cut grass, fallen leaves. He contently paid a gardener to keep his mother’s little Garden of Delight.

The early autumn had started to paint the landscape with a wise mixture of ochre and bronze colours and slight brushes fo dark green contrasting with dark rounded stones marking the path to the house. Despite his mother being a mistress, both, Kai and his mother, had lived well. His father had been good to his mother. He remembered how his mother used to say that his father had loved them but his duties as head of family were more important. Kai never understood his mother attitude, her forgiveness. He swore he would never be like his father, he wouldn’t leave the person he loved alone despite his obligations and family. When his mother died, his father stole him the little remains from his mother by closing her chambers. Left just with the memories and an empty house Kai dreamed to bring to life again someday.

He opened his old room and unfolded his old futon. The familiar smell drove him to a drowsy state and his consciousness faded. He was dreaming about one of his last pic-nic with his mother when an annoying sound interrupted his dreams. “Phone, Kai, phone” his subconscious told him.

-Kimchi- He replied half drowsy, blinking repeatedly trying to focus on the voice on the other side of the line. He looked at the phone clock. 5AM!! An unknown number at 5AM blinking on his screen.

- I beg your pardon? – The voice replied, a surprised tone with a touch of fun in it.

-Fuck! Who are you? It’s goddamn 5AM! – He wasn’t a morning person and someone cutting his sleep off wasn’t welcomed. He kicked the mattress like a child, the same way he did whenever his mother woke him for school every day in his distant childhood.

-I did my part so, I’ll hang up now-

-Who? Man…5AM…just 5AM… - “Who calls at 5AM and is rude enough to not introduce themselves?”

-Mr. Abukara, you asked…-

-Oh, oh, wait! You’re the artist, Mr… Mr Fukui! - Kai sat up as a thousand needles had stabbed him in his butt. “Oh! Shiiit! What was his name again? Shitty sleepy brain” Kai tried to remember his mouse name. “My mouse? WTF?” He rubbed his sleep away and tried to focus on the conversation.

-Fukui Jun…yeah…

-Yeah, that’s right, Mr Fukui

-Did you realize it’s 5AM? – He suddenly felt like getting some revenge for waking him up at 5AM, maybe a dinner? At least, a meeting?

-You ordered “first thing in the morning”. It’s already morning

-Yeah, but you know? There’s a subtle agreement in that line, as…”call me when the sun is up”, you know…there are people in the world who usually sleep .

-Well, be more specific next time. You keep blurting your sarcasm out, I called. Have a good day, asshole- “Hey, hey wait, did he just call me asshole? Ass…hole…” A wicked grin showed up on the corner of Kai’s mouth. Really suggestive thoughts filled his mind. “Kai, Hey! Kai” His brain calling him out again “Focus, Kai, fuck, focus! You can’t waste this fucking chance!” Kai held his cellphone between his ear and shoulder trying to rub his sleep away.

-Wait, wait- the man on the other side of the line asked- Ok, ok, we’ll start over. Good morning, Mr Fukui, how are you? – Kai couldn’t help the yawn. “Man, why can’t we have this conversation at 5PM?”

-Good morning, Mr. Abukara- Jun sighed- What do I have to do for you to leave me alone?

-Meet me

-What for?

-I want to see you. Do I need another reason? – Ohou!, man…brace yourself, that sounded desperate…

-I insist. What for? – “Fucking frustrating even at 5AM” He thought, impatiently rolling eyes. “This not gonna end well”

- I want… - “see you, touch you, talk to you, know you, fuck, you…”

-Fuck me? – Jun bitterly spitted out

-God yes… - “Fuck” Kai hit his forehead for such an abrupt reply. “Dumbass, you’re a fucking ass!!!”

- Good bye, Mr Abukara

“Bloody stupid shit! This is unfuckingbelivable” Silence filled his room. He stared at the cellphone thinking what to do and what to say. He had to fix what he had done. He redialed the last call.

-What now? – An angry voice replied on the other side of the line. The young man sounded angry and hurt, but Kai’s patience was starting to fade.

- Shut up and listen. It’s true I want to fuck you, for fuck’s sake, I can’t think about another single thing since you…approached to me on that fucking exhibition of yours. But… - A sudden insecurity made Kai hesitate.

- But?

-But there are other things as well – Kai finally said after a feels-like-a-million years- moment.

-Other things? Like? – The voice said warily.

-Yeah, other things, you know… drinking, go drinking…hmm…don’t fucking know, cut me some slack, it’s just 6AM! I haven't had a date since I was 17!!!!

- 5:49 to be exact, so not 6AM yet…

- Are you always this annoying? – Kai asked, half smiling, half annoyed. The little mouse was making it hard for him. He wasn’t used to play round to get what he wanted. “But why I do want this so much?”

- I can get better – the voice chuckled.

- Man, you’re funny this morning, ne? – He felt a bit relieved hearing the man joke.

- Hilarious…

- So… - “Come on Kai, you’re a grown up for fuck’s sake and you’re acting like a teen who has got his first zit”

- So?

-Are you…you know…seen someone?

-At 6 AM?

- Yeah, definitely, you’re hilarious this morning, you…

-No – the man cut him – No, no one

- So… - “So yes! Man…free way!”

- Is that all you can say? – The young man asked, amused

- No, In fact, my vocabulary as above average and I’m trying hard not to use a part of it, so gimme a break…

- Well, you’re not doing your best trying to get me into your bed, don’t you think?

- Wait, what!? I don’t… Hey! I think I said I don’t want JUST that from you, fuck!

- And…what if I don’t want other things?

- What? Well… hmmhm… uhm… fine…but why?

- No string, no feelings, no personal contact, nothing like looks like a relationship.

And once again, the line went silent. When Kai tried to redial, a woman’s voice announced him the number he was dialing was unavailable. “What did just happen?” Kai blinked trying to figure out what went wrong in the little conversation they had just had. He got up from bed, he needed to wash his sleep away. He couldn’t understand those last words.

“Fuck, it’s only 6:30 AM. I need to sleep some more” Off he went to the shower. He felt tense under the hot shower spray. Frustration soaped his body. He tried to relax, his brain and groin, the latter had grown a hard on imagining possible scenarios with the man who had stolen his sleep. He directed his hands to his groin, the picture of a hot, full mouth around his cock. His kitten, around his cock. “Fuck, fuck” Kai whispered “Fuck kitten. Gonna get you”

This chapter was awesome! I love Kai! He's so attractive how obsessed he is with Jun! :In love:

Waiting for next chapter! :No!:

Absolutely love your sense of sarcasm! :D

-Are you…you know…seen someone?

-At 6 AM?

it’s just 6AM! I haven't had a date since I was 17!!!!

- 5:49 to be exact, so not 6AM yet…

- Are you always this annoying?

- I can get better – the voice chuckled.

Each conversation Jun and Kai are having, makes me smile. :D

Jun

Jun switched off his cellphone and hide it under a cushion. An attempt to avoid switching it on and check the man’s reaction after he hung up. Tiredness claimed him and his eyes started to feel heavy. Despite the fight he put, his body surrendered and Jun lied down on the couch, his cellphone still under the cushion. Consciousness faded, darkness ruled. Dreams lay in ambush.

-Jun, Jun? Jun!?

-Hmnm? – Jun, still tired, slowly opened eyes to find a concerned Aoi gently shaking his shoulder – Aoi? What are you doing here so early in the morning?

-Early? It’s two in the afternoon. I’ve been calling you all morning and you didn’t answer. Where is your cell?

-My cell? I don’t know. What time did you say, again?

- Two in the afternoon. What time did you go to…couch? –Aoi asked lifting eye-brows when saw the mess around Jun.

- I tried some sketches for the new series but nothing close to the concept – Jun replied, with still thick, rough voice

- I see…I think you need some inspiration – his friend replied smirking and winking while unbuttoning his shirt – That’s why you were panting? Dreaming with my godly body? Eh? Eh?

- What?- Jun half laughed- Panting? Godly what? – He continued trying to gather the strength enough to get up from the couch – Just button up your shirt, stud AND I wasn’t panting.

-You were! Little pervert! Were you dreaming with a mean man being mean, reeeally mean with your little, round ass?- Aoi asked feigning suspicion with his eyes.

-No!? – Jun replied trying to disguise his surprise. Was he really panting? He had to deny it even if he had. He had dreamt with a warm body, long arms next to his; hot full lips taking up his breathing, brushing his lower lip, their thighs tangled with the shaded bed sheets. A man with dark nights for eyes locked on his eyes. A musky scent invading his senses, long fingers caressing his face.

- Yeah, yeah…and I have to believe you, ne? - Aoi frowned and a devilish smirk curled his lips. – Now, where’s your cell? Your mom has called like a hundred times.

-Mom? Odd, what did she want?

-What you think? Talk to you maybe? When was the last time, Jun? She’s not the one to blame so don’t punish her as well…

-I know, I know! Don’t gimme the talk, okay? I’ll call her. Anything else? I need a shower if I wanna do something, man…need to sober up.

-You drank?

-No, but feels like it. So..what else, Mr “I butt in my friend’s life as my favorite hobby”

- Funny, very funny…Yui is up for some sushi tonight, you up?

-Sure, why not? Home? – Jun asked taking his phone from under the cushion.

-No, let’s go out for once, have dinner in a nice place and some drinks

-‘Kay, now…don’t you have anything to do? Don’t I pay you to do something?

-You…you… Better get going. See you at 8PM. Don’t forget to eat something, OK?

-Yeah, yeah…- Jun replied, looking at his friend leave while he switched his phone on.

In

, his cell vibrated and bipped a hundred times. Messages and missed calls. Five from his mother, thirty-two from Kai. 18 Messages.

Sept 25th 6:01AM (003)342-65392

You dare hang me up?

Sept 25th 6:04AM (003)342-65392

You switched your phone off???

Sept 25th 6:12AM (003)342-65392

You know your place?

Sept 25th 07:15 AM (003)342-65392

Going back to work, call me. It’s an order

Sept 25th 08:10AM (003)342-65392

Fucking phone me before the day ends

Sept 25th 08:30 AM (003)342-65392

I’m starting a meeting. You better gimme a missed call.

Sept 25th 09:40 AM (003)342-65392

It’s a good time for you to call. Don’t make me angrier, kitten

Sept 25th 09:58 AM (003)342-65392

Meet me for lunch. Final warning

Sept 25th 10:20 AM (003)342-65392

I’m meeting your buyer. You better know where you stand in this game. Call me before noon.

Jun scrolled down the messages until the last one, maybe fearing its content. Deciding whether to contact Kai or not. Let Fate decide.

“Fate”- Jun whispered- funny ironic bitch. Jun smiled recalling a conversation with his drunken friend.

“It doesn’t exists such thing, Aoi”

“It does buddy and it biites as hell”

“Karma bites as hell, Aoi! Not fate! Or destiny or fate is nothing more and nothing less than the addition of our own decisions”

“No man, listen, for example, what if you’re walking on a street and suddenly a brick falls and hits you? That’s not your decision, it’s fate!”

“What? A brick? Man…really? A brick?...Anyways…I chose to take that street. Don’t you get it? “

“Would have you taken that road if you knew?”

“Whaat? How could I possible know!? What am I? A foreteller? Man… sake is clouding your thinking, you better stop drinking. I’ll finish it up!”

“Nooo! You can’t! Now, buddy, think about it. We’ve a planned fate when we’re born. We even have a destined love!”

“A what? Ahahaha What are you? A romantic English lady? Don’t tell me you believe in the red thread tale? Because that’s an old saying, you know that, right? What is commonly known as mythology?”

“You wrong, buddy. Gimme the sake. Jun, you heartless, wicked, hottest-ass-to-fuck-I’ve known-idiot”

“Else…else..humans would be devoided of free will and without free will, we are nothing, Aoi. Empty shells romaing the world. Empty shells…”

“Free will” Jun thought, “when did I lose mine?! He opened the last of the 18 messages received knowing he was lost, he had lost to that man.

Sept 25th 13:48 PM (003)342-65392

I will be out for 3 days. We will talk when I’m back. Use your time to think wisely. Think whether you want to keep doing what you love or whither in your father’s hands. Think about it and call me.

“When he found me, I lost it when he found me” Jun whispered when he closed his phone.

Thanks for the good read! :D Kai was kind of desperate there, sending lots of phone texts while Jun was sleeping well. (This reminds me of something that happened to me before, but I won't get into details) :D

32 missed calls and 18 messages. Kai's possessiveness is the best! I LOVE this character! :No!::Jumping around::Excited:

Jun and Kai just have this awesome dangerous attraction. I still love Aoi. I want to borrow him as mt bff. :cuteonion49:

• 1 month later...

Kai

-Midori-san, bring me some painkillers, please.

Kai asked through the intercom. A really bad morning. That single line summarized the first half of his day. He had barely slept after the phone call. He felt exhausted just from driving back to the office. Texting the artist had consumed the little good humor remaining in him. After 17 unanswered messages, he couldn’t hold his anger and frustration anymore and sent the last message, the last chance before making it tougher for the artist.

I will be out for 3 days. We will talk when I’m back. Use your time to think wisely. Think whether you want to keep doing what you love or whither in your father’s hands. Think about it and call me.

"You better use these 3 days wisely or you’ll regret it, little artist”- He thought while dialing his sister’s phone number.

-Hello? – The familiar voice answered on the other side of the line.

-It’s me – Kai replied rubbing his temples, waiting for the little relief the painkillers would give him.

-Kai?

-Yeah, from the office.

-Something wrong? – His sister replied worried.

-Nah – Kai sighed – just to know how the bride was doing and ask you for the room number at the hotel.

-You trying to deceive me? Your dearest sister you love soo much? – She joked.

Kai laughed halfheartedly, doodling, hesitant. His brain still pounding. The painkillers hadn’t had any effect. His phone hadn’t even buzzed despite the missing calls and the messages.

-Kai? – His sister asked, pulling him off from his thoughts.

-I …fucked up something I don’t know how to fix – he replied. He disliked the fact that he didn’t have resources to solve this kind of issues. Asking for help was a torture, a flaw.

-Businnes? Dad? Siblings? The guy you like?

-No. No. NO! and, I don’t like him! – Kai hissed, blushing. He felt the sudden heat colouring his cheeks. He hadn’t blushed since the first time he saw Ryu naked. They were so similar. It was scaring. The lean body, the white skin, the gaze, the smile. How the pale skin felt under his fingers. The familiarity of the caresses, the comfort of their bodies together.

-Familiarity - Kai sighed.

-What? – His sister asked.

-Nothing. You got my room number? I’ll be arriving late and don’t want to bother you.

His sister sighed. He had always been a stubborn kid. Although she didn’t blame him. Her mother hadn’t been as motherly as expected and his father had treated him coldly. They didn’t knew each other. It had taken her ling hours of games, confidences and some fights to build a decent relationship with her half-brother.

-Let me check …Hmm… Room 247, second floor. I assume you’re coming alone, right? Kai?

-Yeah, got it, room 247. Alone. Who with?

-Don’t worry, there would be some Hachija’s single friends.

-You call him Hachija? – He teased.

-What?

-You’re getting married in 2 days and you call him by his family name?

-Of course! Where do you live?

-I wonder…

-Anyways, anything else? I’m a busy woman about to marry, you know?

-Yeah, yeah. I’ll see you on Saturday morning? Breakfast?

-Room 247, Kai. Hachija’s friend has the room next to yours, so be nice to him right? And about breakfast…father asked us to have it all together so, it won’t be just us as planned – His sister said in an apology.

-Then, I’ll sleep in the morning and see you later – He replied.

-Kai…

-I know, but I don’t want to listen to your mother talking about his wonderful son or to father scolding me for wasting my life with investments.

-The group need an heir, Kai, you know that and you think your father is gonna leave the business to Osamu? Kai, please…

-He’s the heir, I’m the bastard. Don’t bullshit me, Tomoyo. I’m the bastard, remember how many times your mother has said that to me? In any case, you’re the next in the line…

A bitter laugh came from the other side of the line. A brief moment of silence. A deep breathe.

-I’m only his front cover, Kai. A pretty face. I can organize a party, a conference. I can write a media communication but that’s all. I’m a woman. How am I gonna manage the group? Even – she laughed- even if I was the first in my year. A Master, 4 languages and what not. So yeah, Kai, it’s you who father wants in his chair.

-Well – Kai replied – He better doesn’t count on me. I don’t need more enemies.

-Kai…none of us see you as an enemy. Our family is…

-Your family, Tomoyo, not mine – Kai interrupted her – my family died with my mother – He said harshly.

-Oh, thank you! – She said full of sarcasm. That was very nice of you, little brother…

-Come on, you know what I mean…

-Yeah, but it doesn’t hurt less…

-Tomoyo… - Kai replied regretful for hurting his sister.

-Anyways… see you on Saturday, little brother. I’ll keep the seat next to me empty if you change your mind.

-Okay, sis. See you then. And thank you.

-See you… and Kai… your problem? Just be honest, that’s the way things are fixed, okay? Love you.

-Yeah, yeah…thank you, sis.

And the line went dead. Silence flooded the room. Kai rolled the blind up. The light timidly came through it. His phone buzzed.

Sept 25th 15:00 PM (003)342-78329

You win. Under my conditions.

Kai instantly phoned the young man but he couldn’t reach him. He phoned several times but the feminine voice repeated over and over again that the number he was dialing wasn’t available.

“My conditions” Pick the fucking phone.

Sept 25th 15:05 PM (003)342-78329

Can’t. I’m on a train. We’ll talk on Monday

First thing in the morning

‘Kay

Not your “morning” but the rest of the world morning.

‘Kay

“Is his vocabulary that short? Man….” Kai laughed.

Don’t you know any other word?

Bye?

Sept 25th 15:07 PM (003)342-65392

You want me to rip off your clothes?

“Why the fucking short answers? He knows how to talk, right? Can’t he have a proper conversation?”

Sept 25th 15:11 PM (003)342-78329

No? O__O

Cool, ‘cos I’m willing to… ;)

Kai felt suddenly more relaxed. His headache gone. His cell-phone didn’t buzz immediately. “What is taking him so long?” He thought, impatient.

Sept 25th 15:20 PM (003)342-78329

In your dreams…

Will you get the money?

The message took Kai by surprise. Wasn’t his word enough?

Sept 25th 15:23 PM (003)342-65392

What? You think I’m lying?

Kai frowned. “Is he doubting my word? Why is that offending me so much? Not that it’s the first time I’ve been told… He thinks I’m gonna fail him?”

Sept 25th 15:27 PM (003)342-78329

I want some guarantee…

Sept 25th 15:32 PM (003)342-65392

I’m enough guarantee. Trust me.

Kai replied closing, or so he thought, the conversation but seconds later his cell announced him another message.

Sept 25th 15:33 PM (003)342-78329

Trust no one. Bye.

“Of course! He had to have the last word, bloody stubborn!” Kai thought smiling. “You’ll trust your life to me, boy, you’ll see”

Kai is awesome! I love him! I'm waiting the day Jun will trust even his life to him, as Kai said. :In love: :Gangnam::Excited:

I like the way you write their phone messages in quote, is so easy to read!

I loved Jun's moody answers and the way Kai reacted! Loved the chapter! :cuteonion41:

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed reading this! :D As always, I did have a good laugh. Your sarcasm is really awesome. :D

‘Kay

“Is his vocabulary that short? Man….” Kai laughed.

I love Jun's grumpiness though! :D Can wait for his point of view!

• 1 year later...

Whaaaaaat?

! how can you leave me like this? This story is amazing and man... I have to write an essay on why it is amazing.... But why oh why isnt there any other pages? T_T

• 1 month later...

Jun

Early that afternoon…

- Are you ready? It’s late! We gonna miss the train!!!

- I’m fucking coming Aoi! Gosh, so early in the morning. Can you just shut the fuck up. I cannot leave the workshop this way. Why didn’t you call the marble provider? It has taken me a like to make him understand the difference between Edessa Black and Pure Black. How much would cost me if he has to bring it from Greece!!! Doesn’t he even know that Edessa is in Greece??-Yelled Jun from his room while packing the last few things he would need, including his last patience remaining- Aoi!? Did you pick the envelope and the money? You got them, right? If I have to take care of this, you fired!

Aoi laughed touching the inner pocket of his jacket. He always found funny Jun’s concept of time, just to his convenience that was time for Jun. Had he known that Jun would be this nervous, he had refused the invitation or have gone alone. It had been tiring enough to argue with Yui about he staying home. Even if Japanese society was slowly changing, there was still a long way and Jun didn’t need more excitement this weekend.

- What!? – The voice thundered from the depths of the cave

- I’m not gonna have a conversation like this, Jun, so hurry up!!

Jun was sat on the edge of the bed, looking at his cellphone like some dumb little kid afraid of being told off. He breathed deeply and hit “send”.

Sept 25th 15:00 PM (003)342-78329

You win. Under my conditions.

- I’m ready, let’s go- He said reappearing with a small bag, smartly dressed and wearing a “let’s finish this asap” face.

- You ok? You look like a panda, man, and it’s just “morning”- Aoi gestured quoting Jun.

- Yeah, a bit tired- Jun glanced at his phone- It was so tiring talking to that person…I’ll sleep in the train.

- Person?

- Yeah, you know…

- Mr. Abukara?

- Yeah –buzz, buzz- Eh? No, no…I mean the marble provider…- “Fuck, stop it”

“My conditions” Pick the fucking phone.

- You haven’t stopped texting since we got our sits and you want me believe that you’re texting the marble guy? Like…sure…-Aoi shrugged.

- Shut up monkey – Jun joked.

Can’t. I’m on a train. We’ll talk on Monday

“Leave me breath at least during the weekend. I need to get myself ready for this…”

- Excited?

- Hm? What?- He replied without even looking at his friend while his fingers tapped his phone frantically.

First thing in the morning

- Excited? I asked…

- Uneasy? Id’ say. It’s been a long time and I wasn’t the nicest last time we saw each other and…

- Really?- Aoi looked at his friend and sighed- Anyways, he told me he was glad you decided to come. So let’s enjoy it, OK?

‘Kay

- ‘Kay

Jun smiled…”this bastard…”

‘Kay

Don’t you know any other word?

-I’ve been thinking- he whispered after a short while – I’ve been thinking about our future, Aoi

-Hm?

Bye?

-Yeah…

You want me to rip off your clothes?

- Wow, our future…why? And stop typing!

- Okay, - Jun replied absentmindedly, typing a fast “no”

Sept 25th 15:11 PM (003)342-78329

No? O__O

- You were saying?

- I think I’ve been selfish thinking only about me and my needs when you’re involved in this mess as well. You work so hard for me, you spoil me so much and I truly think I must start paying you back.

- What? Am I someone who needs help? Have I asked you something that wouldn’t benefit us both? This is my job, Jun, truth but we’re also friends so together in this boat..train. We reach America together. We sink together, OK? Don’t make unnecessary sacrifices.

- Amer..? What?? – He asked, eyes wide while his phone buzzed again.

- Yeah, you know…the Maryflower, the pilgrims, New York…

- New York??- Jun laughed- Gosh, didn’t you learn anything at school??? New England Aoi, New England!! And it was the Mayflower!! New York was founded later than New Englad…

- Bloody clever-dick…. – Aoi replied staring at his friend, a half smile showing up in his lips- New England, New York, all new! What’s the difference!?

Cool, ‘cos I’m willing to… ;)

– Some mile? With a guffaw, Jun replied. But he wasn’t sure if the reason why he was laughing was the last message or his friend’s little knowledge about History.

- Whatever- He continued- Don’t do unnecessary things. I’d rather eat cheap noodles than seen you unhappy.

- Unhappy? Was I ever happy? – He mumbled.

Sept 25th 15:20 PM (003)342-78329

In your dreams…

Will you get the money?

- Unhappy, hurt. If you’re gonna do what I think you’re about to do, Mr. Abukara can hurt you Jun, you know it.

- I don’t get you Aoi

- What?

Sept 25th 15:23 PM (003)342-65392

What? You think I’m lying?

-Hold on a sec- Jun replied, sending the message before focusing on his friend- I was saying that not long ago you were yelling at me like a mad dog because I didn’t want to meet that man and now…

- A wise man can change his mind…

Sept 25th 15:27 PM (003)342-78329

No, I want some guarantee…

-What? When you became “wise”? ´

-I’ve changed my mind, Jun. We’ll find another way. There must be another way.

- He won’t hurt me Aoi. I won’t let him. It’ll be just a dinner. You said it yourself, right? Just a dinner – his last words lingered.

- I’m not sure anymore.

Sept 25th 15:32 PM (003)342-65392

I’m enough guarantee. Trust me.

-We will have to find out. There’s no turning back this time. I made my mind. No turning back.- Jun replied giving his friend a sad smile and looked outside the train window. The landscape blurred with speed, still smelling like summer. Colors starting to change. “Like my life” Jun thought. He unblocked his cellphone, sighed and typed his final message. “He cannot even imagine who I am…”

Sept 25th 15:33 PM (003)342-78329

Trust no one. Bye.

As promised :p . Don't be too hard on me XDD

OOOOOOOO HAPPY \(^_^)/!!!

I'm gonna read it tomorrow!

Edit ---

Read it ! thank you so much

! I can't wait for the next update now >

Thank you for the update

...Just a dinner.. yeah..right. XD 'sigh' but the last msg man.... )':