~~ Carved Out ~~

BRIDGET

Summary: Where an internet, superficial relationship can drive you too? Kai and Jun met in the internet and their personalities fit but, what would happen if the met in real life?

Warning: This fiction is rated +18, that means that it contains strong language and explicit sex scenes.

It's been long since I wrote anything longer than few lines, so I just wanted to give it another try. Writting relaxes me and helps me to feel less "caged", I don't excell in writting, not even close to good but I hope those who read it can enjoy it a little, I'm happy with that.

I want to dedicate it to a friend who's a faithful reader and always encourages me to write.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Kai

Soft music, a glass of red wine, steaming food on the stove and suddenly a beep. A last sip before checking the origin of that “beep”.

“You there?” – The blinking message, the long awaited question

“Here :)

He knew he shouldn’t reply, but what the hell! It was just online sex, no attachment, no feelings, just physical release. They have been doing this for about 3 months now, though they’ve shared a bit of personal information, all they did was that. The coldest way of having a relationship with another human.

“Whatcha doing? - The beep replied

“Hey! Mind your language, would you?” – He typed fast running to go to attend the food on the stove

“LOL! Ok sensei, I always forgets!”

“Sensei?” “Hey! Kai!”

Kai sipped his wine slowly, staring at the screen of his computer. What was he doing? Losing his time with a guy he didn’t even know his face. Just a name. Short. Simple. “Jun”.

“Kai, still there?”

“Here”- He typed, holding his empty glass in one hand, he had drank it in one gulp as if that gulp gathered all the strength needed to leave the world behind the door and be himself . A world that only saw him as a promising young manager, gifted with a special talent for business. Often called cold, ruthless, and unbreakable but, can something already broken, break again?

“What took you so long? I started feeling lonely”

Kai smirked. He poured another glass of wine. Friday nights had become a ritual: food, wine and “sex”. Something scheduled, something he could control. A relationship that ended whenever he switched off his personal computer. Simple world, simple happiness. Nothing that could break his balance. He wouldn’t allow that once more.

“Did you? Poor little cat. Maybe if I had waited a little bit more, I’d have had you purring around my legs”

Kai settled the starting point of their Friday night. He couldn’t help it but his imagination wandered around the rear entrance of a young freelance he found in a website. His short message caught his attention. “I’m Jun. No attachments, just fun” No attachments was what he needed. Another beep. He couldn’t help the smile. The little cat was getting impatient.

“Puuuuuuuurrrr” the beep replied. A smirk showed up on Kai’s face. This playful kitten knew how to get him in the mood. “Tangled up in your legs… gggrrr, Kai… I can feel those worked legs, Kai..Hum… my “tail” can feel it, Kai…”

“I bet it can, kitten, mine can feel it too” He replied. He pictured himself, riding that little cat, his tight, hot ass being pounded by him in a spiral of non attached, empty sex. He imagined the young man moaning and screaming his name. He got hard.

“Puuuuurrr” Jun replied. “Kai, I’m hard”

Kai couldn’t help the laughter, he knew it. He wondered how much fun it could be if they met in real life, but that was out of question.

“I bet you’re delicious” Kai typed. “ Already naked? Because I enjoy very much watching you strip

“ I didn’t Kai-sama, I’m an obedient kitten, right?”

“ Strip then, take off those small briefs you wear, I bet they’re already wet”

Several smilies appeared as Jun’s reply.

“Jack off for me, kitten. Hold your dick and squeeze it. Imagine it’s my hand that holds it. A big hand on your hot dick, come on kitten, purr for me”

Kai laughed at the idea of a young guy out somewhere, touching himself as if it were someone else. The idea made him react too, so he left his imagination flow. How Jun would look like? How would he taste?

“Kai?” The screen blinked “Are you there?”

“I was wondering…”

“ You were wondering…?”

“How you’d taste”

“How I … taste? You want…. To… taste me? Kai… that’s so, so…..” Jun didn’t finish his thought but Kai knew what he meant.

“Yeah, I pictured myself running my tongue all along you, all along your length while your breath hardens…”

“Kai, tell me more”

“Hey! Are you starting without me, naughty kitten?” “ Is your cock already up and ready to be licked?”

“There’s a mouth here, feeling lonely…”

“Kai, fuck, tell me more”

“Kai? Kai? Kai????” The screen called for his attention “Kai, please, gimme more” Jun pleaded.

Kai laughed hard but his own need was asking for his care. He started rubbing first over the cotton brief, slipping his hand later to release his own erection. He surrounded the gland with his long fingers and making circles he started rubbing it. He felt how his dick got bigger, harder, hotter while his own breath fell in step with the rubbing.

A small fired started to ignite in Kai’s belly spreading through his groin. Breath hardened imagining how Jun’s ass could feel. Changing to long strokes all along his shaft, Kai speeded the movements, he needed to come. As he reached the tip he caressed it with his thumb. “ A hot tongue” Kai thought, he pictured himself inside Jun’s mouth, and he couldn’t avoid the groan. He imagined a slim, warm body welcoming him, hands caressing his back, a soft voice whispering his name and then there it was that electric feeling, the shivers before the climax. Gritting his teeth, he groaned by his husky voice, “fuck!”. His thick, creamy essence all over his belly. “ I need to stop doing this, this is insane” Kai thought.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So hot!!!!!!!!!!!! Massive nose bleeding!

Is it oneshot?

Thank you :)

Nope, it's a series? I mean.. it'll have more chapters. Thanks for reading it :)

Jun

Working at home had nothing but advantages for Jun. Muses were whimsical and tended to appear in the least unexpected moment. Their timing was the worst. The last few weeks had been quite stressing. He just wanted to relax. His life had become quite messy since the robbery at his workshop.

The destruction of some of pieces of work had left him out of strength. He knew it was a matter of revenge, he knew that man could have easily found the way through that place since they had always met there, all his sessions took place there till he became possessive enough to scary Jun, but he couldn’t tell that to the police. Luckily his policy of “No men at home” had been useful this time.

Lost in his thoughts, Jun switched on his laptop, checked his bank account and his emails. Nothing remarkable, a couple of emails from his agent, his sister and one from that website he often visited. He couldn’t help the smile he had waited for it, the “god” wanted another date? A very short message, he always so frugal when it came to words. “Next Friday, 20.3o if you are available”

Jun checked the time; it was 20.15 so he had 15 minutes to get ready. He’d need some wine, some good music and lube, that guy had the power to turn him on with a single word. At the beginning he didn’t like to be called kitten, he was a man for Christ’s sake! But he liked to purr for him. Like every Friday, he started the conversation.

“You there?”- He typed, though his “god” appeared like logged in, it wasn’t the first time he was dumped.

“Here :)

Surprisingly Jun sighed in relief. He could enjoy his “date” with this god again. He never expected to receive a reply to his short message but he replied with the same short style “Kai, no attachments sounds perfect” and his email. The few first mails were polite and short, not many personal details.

“Whatcha doing? – He asked knowing he would annoy him a bit with his language, but it was fun and a way of breaking the iced atmosphere.

“Hey! Mind your language, would you?” –

“LOL! Ok sensei, I always forgets!” He felt playful after his last weeks of horror, he wanted a man who could make him feel at ease and give him some fun...

“Sensei?”

“Hey! Kai!” He got anxious; Kai was taking long to reply. He hoped Kai weren’t in a bad mood and had left the chat. “Kai, still there?”

He bit his lower lip wishing the other male replied soon and he hadn’t spoiled all the fun

“Here”- Kai replied

“What took you so long? I started feeling lonely” He replied, he needed to get him back to the conversation, make him get in the mood.

“Did you? Poor little cat. Maybe if I had waited a little bit more, I’d have had you purring around my legs”

Jun lifted his brows, so he felt playful too. “This night seems promising” Jun thought, ready to reply and get into action as soon as possible. He wanted to free his imagination and feel good. “Oh man, your legs? It’s not your legs I’m thinking about”

“Puuuuuuuurrrr” he replied. He was amazed he were able to reply in that shameless way since he felt embarrassed most of the time, but he knew wine was of great help. “Tangled up in your legs… gggrrr, Kai… I can feel those worked legs, Kai...Hum… my “tail” can feel it, Kai…” He replied while finishing his third glass of wine.

“I bet it can, kitten, mine can feel it too”

“Puuuuurrr” Jun replied. “Kai, I’m hard” He wasn’t lying, he was hard. He started rubbing his cock just imagining Kai’s hands caressing his body, thinking how his hot tongue could taste his manhood.

“I bet you’re delicious” Kai typed. “Already naked? Because I enjoy very much watching you strip

“I didn’t Kai-sama; I’m an obedient kitten, right?” How he wished that man could strip him, slowly, his whole skin itching in anticipation.

“Strip then, take off those small briefs you wear, I bet they’re already wet”

“Jack off for me, kitten. Hold your dick and squeeze it. Imagine it’s my hand that holds it. A big hand on your hot dick, come on kitten, purr for me”

And he obeyed; he took his cock and squeezed it, imagining Kai’s hand holding it, while sticking his tongue into his mouth. He could feel his mouth being invaded by a possessive tongue; he bit his lip with desire. He felt fired up.

“Kai? Are you there?” He typed, what was wrong? What was taking him so long to reply tonight? Was he touching himself too? Was Kai jacking off thinking about him?

“I was wondering…”

“You were wondering…?”

“How you’d taste”

“How I … taste?

You want…. To… taste me? Kai… that’s so, so…..” Jun didn’t finish his thought. He speeded the strokes.

“Taste me?” Did that man know what he was saying? Did he know the effect those words had in him. His raspy hand caressed the tip of his cock slowly, sending those electric pulsations directly to his brain, making feel him good, relaxed, desired.

“Yeah, I pictured myself running my tongue all along you, all along your length while your breath hardens…”

“Kai, tell me more” He begged.

“Hey! Are you starting without me, naughty kitten?” “Is your cock already up and ready to be licked?”

“There’s a mouth here, feeling lonely…”

“Kai, fuck, tell me more”

“Kai? Kai? Kai???? Kai, please, gimme more” Jun pleaded.

He wanted to feel that man’s cock savagely pounding his ass; he wanted to feel him inside, feel filled and insanely fucked. He took the lube and spread it over his fingers while he kept the strokes with the other hand. He slipped first one finger, thrusting slowly first. He flinched in pain. He was tight; he needed to stretch himself a bit more before sticking another finger. His breath got heavier, exhaling desire, he stuck another finger. It felt so good; he knew his soft spot so he soon felt the climax arriving. His dick got harder; he increased the speed of his thrust. Closing eyes and cursing his life, Jun came. That glorious feeling, that sensation flooding his body and his brain.

When he opened eyes, he realized Kai hadn’t replied. He was certain; the other male had been doing the same. He smiled. One day… one day.. he didn't allow himself to think about that one day that would never happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Kai

Busy week you have ahead ne? Kaneda asked

“Yeah man, two meetings and a business trip that’s gonna take me the whole weekend” Kai replied

“That sucks man, luckily you don’t have a wife or a girlfriend who will complain about it. My wife has already been complaining for two weeks. You don’t have anyone special, right?

“Nah, my life is pretty complicated right now. I want to focus on my career, not time for love or relationships” Kai replied trying to close the topic but Kaneda seemed to not be satisfied.

“Abukara, you’re gonna end alone, you’re at the right age to find a fine woman and have kids” Kaneda said as if his only purpose on life was to follow the traditional order of life, be born, reproduce and die.

“Nah, I’m only 27, still young. Business come first in my life right now” Kai replied hoping the conversation was over.

He couldn’t consider Jun as someone “special” or a “boyfriend”. True that they had fun whenever they chatted but that was all. He recalled he should text him cancelling their appointment. Once he was left alone in his office, Kai texted Jun.

“Hi Jun,

I’m sorry but I’m gonna be on a business trip next Friday. I’ll text you next week.

Kai”

His boss knocked his door, a new client had arrived; a new rich woman who wanted to invest in Art. Art? “I don’t know a shit about Art” Kai thought while observing the tall, elegant woman entering into his office. He greeted the woman. So she wanted to spend some of his filthy rich husband’s money? A bored rich wife?

“Mrs. Fujiwara, I’ll be honest. I really appreciate the trust you’ve put on us, on me but my knowledge about Art is very little” Kai stated.

“Mr. Abukara, I’ll be honest too then. Your references speak by themselves and my husband spoils my son without limits and my son, step son, I should say, is very into Art, so as you can guess, I’m just following orders”

Kai’s boss stared at him and with a smile, he guaranteed Mrs. Fujiwara that Kai would do more than his best. When both were gone, Kai sighed and returned to his pc. A message was blinking ready to be read.

“Hi Kai,

Oh really? U__U This kitten is gonna feel lonely this weekend :p

Joking! Have a safe trip, do your best and don’t worry, we will chat any other time. Are you at work? I might have disturbed you, so sorry ! >_

Jun”

Kai smiled. He had a bit or time till his next meeting so he replied with the intention to close it after replying.

“Aaawww, poor kitten will feel lonely without me? Well, you can always “serve” yourself thinking of me :p

But he changed his mind and added some more lines.

“Ps.- I’m at work waiting for a meeting to start, so you didn’t disturb me. You? Are you at work?

Kai “

Why did he ask? He wasn’t interested. I was out of boredom, was it? Or It wasn’t? A quick reply arrived.

“Oh Thank you Kai-sama! I’ll “serve” myself for sure if I get lonely XD

Good luck with your meeting then. I’m at home, I work at home so you can say I’m at work but Muses won’t help me today >_

Jun”

Muses? He laughed. What was he? A musician, a writer, a painter, a singer? “Muses” he thought, as if some mythological creatures could help you to create or succeed.

“ Well, I hope those “Muses” aren’t a group of hot guys who will dare to touch my kitten.

I’ll text you when I’m back.

Kai”

With a smile, Kai logged off and off he went to his meeting.

Jun

Yeah, mom… yeah, don’t worry. I’m fine. Yeah mom, I’m eating properly.. yeah.. I know mom but I’m happy here. I’ll visit as soon as I can mom. Yeah mom, me too, take care, you hear me mom? Yeah mom, me too, see you soon”

Jun hang up the phone and opened his computer. He’d book a plane ticket for home next weekend. He hadn’t visited his parents since they found out he was gay. His father’s reaction hadn’t been very fatherly or nice but his mother missed him and he wanted to be a good son, at least for her. He lifted a brow when a notification showed up on his email. An email? From “the god”? On Wednesday?

“Hi Jun,

I’m sorry but I’m gonna be on a business trip next Friday. I’ll text you next week.

Kai”

A business trip? No sex this week? He pouted. He sighed and replied Kai trying not to sound disappointed.

"Hi Kai,

Oh really? U__U This kitten is gonna feel lonely this weekend :p

Joking! Have a safe trip, do your best and don’t worry, we will chat any other time. Are you at work? I might have disturbed you, so sorry ! >_

Jun”

He laughed when instantly received Kai’s reply in his inbox.

“Aaawww, poor kitten will feel lonely without me? Well, you can always “serve” yourself thinking of me :p

Ps.- I’m at work waiting for a meeting to start, so you didn’t disturb me. You? Are you at work?

Kai"

“Cocky god” Jun thought. Would it be the same if they met in real life? Probably Kai, the business genius-sex god, would be disappointed as soon as he saw Jun. What would they have in common? He shoved off any negative thought. This was just for fun, no feelings, just fun and so, he replied.

“Oh Thank you Kai-sama! I’ll “serve” myself for sure if I get lonely XD

Good luck with your meeting then. I’m at home, I work at home so you can say I’m at work but Muses won’t help me today >_

Jun”

A big smiled lighted Jun’s face up when he got another message. What was with him today? Out of their weekly dates, they had never exchanged any messages.

“ Well, I hope those “Muses” aren’t a group of hot guys who will dare to touch my kitten.

I’ll text you when I’m back.

Kai”

Jun found funny the jealous touch in Kai’s message though he knew it was faked. He would text Jun when he was back? It sounded like a promise. What did he mean? He would text him as soon as he arrived from the trip or would he text him like every Thursday?

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his mobile; an unknown number. “Maybe a client?” He thought. It wasn’t the usual procedure since it was his agent who dealt with them, still he decided to pick it up.

“Fukui Jun speaking”

“Hello Jun”

Jun froze. How could he have his personal phone number? How did he reach him? What would Jun do if he found out where he lived?

“What do you want Kento?

“What do I want you ask? You, of course”

“Me? Didn’t you take enough from me?” He replied with trembling voice, a chill of fear running down his spine. “Don’t ever phone me or contact me in any other way, you hear me??!!”

A hard laugh could be heard from the other side of the phone.

“Don’t make me laugh Jun; this isn’t over, not till I say it is!”

Kai

Oh fuck, I should have told the cleaning guy to come before I arrived, so much dust and I forgot to take out all the old papers” said Kai out loud dropping his bags. How was it possible? He had been out just for 3 days. The green light on his home phone was blinking announcing some missing calls. He listened to them while undoing his tie on his way to the shower. Out of the shower, 2o minutes later, Kai found himself sat in front of his computer writing to his kitten, telling him he was back. He went to get something for dinner and when he was back there it was, Jun’s reply.

“Welcome back! How was the trip? Did you succeeded on your meeting? Did you miss your kitten?”

Kai laughed thinking how playful this guy could get. He honestly had to admit that he somehow had missed their weekly date since he hadn’t time to even breathe.

“Naughty kitten, my trip was good and the meeting was a big shit. I’ve been asked to do something I don’t know a shit about, but I’ll manage somehow. Yeah, I’ve missed my kitten, in fact, my balls hurt”

Could this kitten give him some release before going to bed? The trip had been exhausting; his client was very demanding and was never happy with the invest funds he offered. He was a traditional man so Kai had been working with Enterprises representing those traditional values his client esteemed so much. “Oh kitten, you better be good today and make me happy” He thought waiting for Jun’s reply. Happy? When was the last time he had felt that way?

“Your balls hurt? Poor Kai-sama, do you want a hand… job? Ahahaha; what can we do about it master?”

Kai laughed, he liked this guy’s sense of humor. He rarely laughed; his job, his co-workers or even his family weren’t exactly sources of fun.

“A hand job? Nah, a blowjob would be better. I want to fuck your hot mouth so much; feel your tongue around my glad and your lips caressing my shaft as I thrust it... oh man… so inspiring”

Kai couldn’t help it and started touching himself. His cock got hard quickly, some drops of pre-cum wetting his underwear. Kai started to feel that ticklish feeling that would make him numb for a brief moment; a moment in which his mind went blank, delightfully relaxed and free.

“Ahahaha, are you obsessed with my mouth, Naughty-sama? I’d like to feel it, indeed, deep inside, hot, throbbing, hard, but honey, I’d like to feel it in another spot: p”

Kai stopped masturbating, he couldn’t stop laughing. “This guy” he thought “will kill me one day”

“Naughty-sama?? Oh kitten, you thought I’d be just happy with your mouth? This Naughty-sama has very interesting plans for the rest of your body”

Kai sent his message fast, he wanted to end what had already started and let his imagination fly to a bed where a young man laid all for him, inviting him to commit all types of sins. How would it be to make love to this man? How would his skin smell or taste? How would it feel to wake up next to him?

Jun’s reply brought him back to reality. What was he thinking? Why was he thinking about sharing his life again?

“Ahahaha, I’d love that, Kai. I really want to feel you inside. I’d like to feel your hands caressing my body, finding my soft spots. We should meet. We should have a real date since we enjoy being together….”

Kai stopped smiling, his mood changed in a second, clouding his gaze, his body stiffened. Meeting?

“No” He typed “We made it clear since the very beginning, no strings, no feelings, no personal contact, nothing that looks like a relationship. Don’t spoil the fun Jun”

“I know! No need to be so cold and cutting! I was just saying that it’ll be nice. I’m sure I don’t come up with your expectations. In the end I’m just a second class artist and you’re a top business man, so why would you want to meet me????”

Kai sighed. What has happened with the mood just five seconds ago? How did they come to this? He was tired, he had been turned off and he suddenly wanted to go to bed.

“That’s not what I mean, Jun. I’m not looking down on you. There are things you don’t know and I don’t want to explain them, so leave it”

Kai knew he was being cutting and not nice but, he had to put the limits. He didn’t wait to Jun’s reply and typed again.

“Look Jun, I have fun with you and I think you have it with me and right now I’m happy with it, I mean, that’s enough for me, do you understand?”

After staring at the screen for some minutes, Jun’s reply arrived.

“Yeah, I understand. I’m just a name on a screen, no attachments, I know. I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable. Good night, Kai”

Kai covered his face. He knew he had said too much, but it was what he felt and wanted to be honest with

this sweet guy. He switched off his computer and went to bed. “Oh fuck, Kai, stop thinking and go to sleep, he’s just a name on a screen, a name on a screen” And like a mantra, he repeated the same lines till he felt asleep. A name on a screen? Then why did he feel so bad?

Hot chapter. :p If Kai felt so bad I think Jun is not just a name on the screen as he wanted to convince himself.

Can't wait to see if they'll end up really meeting.

Thank you for reading Mat! Yeah, who knows what Kai is thinking...

You know... the patient ones would find their reward :p

JUN

Lying on his bed, Jun kept thinking about that phone call. He had to talk to his agent. How the hell did Kento know his personal phone number? He had always given his work phone number to all his lovers, including Kento.

A soft breeze filled the room with a sweet night aroma, bringing Jun bittersweet memories from last summer. How could a relationship change so much in such a short time? He put those thoughts at the back of his mind and distracted himself surfing the net. While checking some of the short references and critics experts had made on his last exhibition, Jun recalled Kai was supposed to be back that day. He lightly smiled when saw him online and a chat box opened with a message. “So you’ve written to me when you’ve arrived, ne? A short message made him forget all his worries from the last days.

“Welcome back! How was the trip? Did you succeeded on your meeting? Did you miss your kitten?”

Naughty kitten, my trip was good and the meeting was a big shit. I’ve been asked to do something I don’t know a shit about, but I’ll manage somehow. Yeah, I’ve missed my kitten, in fact, my balls hurt”

Jun’s eyebrow arched. “Already?” He thought reading Kai’s message. He was glad Ka was back, safe and sound and in a good mood. There was a light feeling of joy fizzing in his throat.

“Your balls hurt? Poor Kai-sama, do you want a hand… job? Ahahaha; what can we do about it master?”

A hand job? Nah, a blowjob would be better. I want to fuck your hot mouth so much; feel your tongue around my glad and your lips caressing my shaft as I thrust it... oh man… so inspiring”

What was with this guy always wanting to fill his mouth with his manhood? Was he a mouth fetishist? He wondered what people would think if their kinky conversation were aired and the idea amused him. Kai reminded him his last lover, funny, smart but would Kai have a dark side too?

Ahahaha, are you obsessed with my mouth, Naughty-sama? I’d like to feel it, indeed, deep inside, hot, throbbing, hard, but honey, I’d like to feel it in another spot: p”

Jun wanted it; he wanted to feel that rough sex Kai always talked about. He wanted to feel the heat of their bodies, the taste of his saliva; he wanted… he wanted Kai? Did Jun want just Kai’s body or something else?

“Naughty-sama?? Oh kitten, you thought I’d be just happy with your mouth? This Naughty-sama has very interesting plans for the rest of your body

“Interesting plans?” Jun thought. What did he mean? Was Kai one of those people who liked “alternative” ways of sex? Would Kai show him new paths in his sexuality?

How stupid you can be Jun? He scolded himself. After his last relationship he had decided to not attach himself to anyone, he had decided to live for himself and his art but fingers were faster than brain and as soon as he hit “enter” he regretted it.

Ahahaha, I’d love that, Kai. I really want to feel you inside. I’d like to feel your hands caressing my body, finding my soft spots. We should meet. We should have a real date since we enjoy being together….”

He suddenly felt restless. He knew he had made a mistake since they set the basis of their relationship from the beginning. He had broken a golden rule, he had asked for more.

“No” He typed “We made it clear since the very beginning, no strings, no feelings, no personal contact, nothing that looks like a relationship. Don’t spoil the fun Jun”

Was that what he was doing? Spoil the fun? Was it a sin to ask for a little more? He wasn’t asking for love, he had had enough of that. He was asking for human contact, to be something more than a name on a screen.

I know! No need to be so cold and cutting! I was just saying that it’ll be nice. I’m sure I don’t come up with your expectations. In the end I’m just a second class artist and you’re a top business man, so why would you want to meet me????”[/I]

Jun was getting angry. Was he so cold? Why was he so cutting? He knew he wasn’t at the same social or economical level as Kai but didn’t everyone deserve a chance?

That’s not what I mean, Jun. I’m not looking down on you. There are things you don’t know and I don’t want to explain them, so leave it”

“Leave it?” He thought. “Yeah, I should have left as soon as I thought about you twice” He spitted out loud.

“Look Jun, I have fun with you and I think you have it with me and right now I’m happy with it, I mean, that’s enough for me, do you understand?” Kai replied.

Things that he didn’t know? What did he know about his life? Or his experiences? Jun lied down looking at the screen wondering if he should end that so called relationship he had with this man. Kai’s reply made his mind. He had to end this just before it got worst and ended hurting him. Jun couldn’t understand his feelings right at that moment, he only knew that he needed to leave.

Yeah, I understand. I’m just a name on a screen, no attachments, I know. I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable. Good night, Kai”

KAI

Why did he keep checking his mail day after day? He hadn’t heard a word from Jun for the last three weeks now. What else did he need to be sure the relationship was over? Why was he wasting so much time thinking about it? He had to focus on work. Mrs. Fujiwara was pressing him to make some proposals and he still hadn’t anything.

“Dammit Kai, focus, it’s just a name on a screen. He doesn’t exist out of that site. He’s not real” Kai forced himself to believe Jun wasn’t real, that he couldn’t affect his life.

To find his boss standing on his door startled him. He was lost in a storm of possible ways to deal with the situation. Could he give up on his determination and give that guy what he asked for? Could he share his life again with another person?

What’s going on with you, Kai? It’s been a month since Mrs. Fujiwara came and you still have nothing. You’re neglecting your job and you know that I won’t care who your father is

“Uncle, don’t threaten me with my father, ok? I’ve proved enough my value here without my father’s help. I’ve brought a good amount of money to this company and I’ve won my right to sit behind this desk on my own, so don’t come telling me I’m neglecting my job, ok?” He said raising his voice.

Kai’s uncle was a man of no patience, he threw a piece of paper over Kai’s desk and glaring at him he ordered Kai.

Next Saturday, 8PM. I want you there without excuses, Kai. I want a proposal next Monday on my table first thing in the morning or I’ll send you back to your father, did you hear me?

What? What’s this? Uncle?! Kai demanded

“Kai, be there on time. No excuses Kai’s uncle said leaving the office and Kai standing behind his desk crumpling the piece of paper.

“Fuck! Why do I have to waste my time with this shit?“

Slamming the door, Kai threw his bag on the sofa, undid his tie, took off his jacket and shirt, toed off his shoes, took a beer and feeling like the day had last a life spam, sat by the kitchen table switching on his computer. Nothing. Another day and nothing.

Fuck, kitten, what the hell is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong with me?” He said under his breath.

JUN

Aoi! How long have we been friends?! 7 years?! 8 years?! You know me right?! How many times have I given my personal number to anyone?! Just you and my family know this number, my house. How the fuck Kento got my phone?!

“Jun, I’ve known Kento since High school, you two have been together for over a year. How I was supposed to know you didn’t give him your number?"

“Damn Aoi!! You just had to ask me! That simple! I don’t want to have Kento sniffing around me!! I don’t want to be involved with him anymore!!”

“Stop shouting at me Jun! I get it; I’m sorry, ‘kay? You never told me what happened between you two and lately you’re way too short tempered! What happened?”

Jun deeply breathed. He couldn’t tell Aoi anything about Kento or Kai. He didn’t want to admit he had made the same mistake again; he didn’t want to admit his own defeat.

“I’m the usual fool, Aoi, that’s all happening to me. Kento and I are through so that’s something I don’t want to stir again”

“There’s something more, Jun, I know you. Are you worrying about the critics? Aren’t you excited?"

“I’m worried Aoi, if I don’t get good critics, I’ll be finished, my dream will be over and I will have to go back home and take my dad’s studio. If that happens, Aoi, I’ll be dead”

Going back to his hometown was the last thing Jun wanted. His creativity would be killed under his father’s guidelines. This was his last chance.

I'm curious about Jun's ex relationship with Kento. Also about how his rel with Kai will go on.

Great job Brid! :p

Cant' wait, can't wait!!!

It's really interesting Bridge! Can't wait to see if these two are going to actually meet! *____*

Kai's getting a little too frustrated for not being able to talk to Jun..... Gooooood! :D

I like both characters! Kai is cool but Jun is so cute! I can't wait for their first face to face meeting! :leaf15:

Thank you guys for taking your time and reading it, it means a lot to me, thanks for the support :p

I'll keep trying doing my best.

I'd like to know how and when they'll meet XD

as I've told you before, patience is rewarded XD you'll know at the right time :p

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the hottest fictions I'm reading now. As a poster said above, I can't wait for their face-to-face meet. rabbit13

Thank you very much for reading. It means a lot to me since I always doubt if I'm doing smth good enough, so I'm glad you like it and keep reading it.

They'll meet, sooner or later they'll meet, when the right moment comes :p

KAI

I’m gonna push you down right now kitten

Kai! No! Wait!” Jun laughs “Close the door fi..

Oh kitten, your laugh is so provocative” Says Kai, kissing Jun “ I want to eat this whole body of yours, from jaw to toes, stopping at your nipples to thoroughly lick them. I’m gonna suck you slowly and hard till make you cry of pleasure

Kai…” Jun grabs Kai’s hair and pulls him up till they are face to face, Jun strains his neck towards Kai’s lips. “Please…

Make me some room, love, let’s have some fun!” Says Kai caressing Jun’s body with his own breath, making the young male shiver in anticipation. “I’m gonna unzip this jeans, pull down these briefs and eat my dessert

Kai” Jun laughs “You’re so silly

Kai takes Jun’s cock into his mouth and teases the tip with his tongue while his long finger kneads Jun’s balls, making his prey breathing harder.

K-Kai! F-fu-fuck! Don’t tease!” Says Jun patting.

Kitten, be patient. I’ve waited too long for this, so shut your mouth up and let me enjoy this” Kai licks lips and smiles.

Soft groans come out Jun’s mouth while Kai slips his hands under Jun’s hips. The young man holds onto Kai’s shoulders, feeling his lover’s body heat; their skin exchanging smells, mixing, making then one. Suddenly everything stops; the only sound heard in the room is Jun’s patting, Kai is gone, he feels cold.

Kai..I..”

Shush” Says Kai placing a finger on Jun’s lips “ we’re not over yet, lie down and spread your legs

As an obedient kitten, Jun does as Kai’s says, spreading his legs, offering himself with all he has, body and soul, skin and heart.

A cold, slick finger slides between Jun’s cheeks, making him breathe deep, a flinch of pain rushes through his body but soon Kai’s mouth swallowing his length, distracts him. Kai’s fingers start to move slowly, springing in and out. Kai lengthens the strokes, curling the finger barely brushing Jun’s sweet spot. A second finger is in, the burning sensation again, though not as strong as the first time and the same routine as previously done make Jun grab Kai’s hair and beg.

Kai, stop, I.. I.. need you, now!

But Kai doesn’t listen to him, a third finger is inside, multiplying the pleasure in proportion with the pain. Jun felt he is about to come.

Kai.. Kai.. I’m gonna..gonna..” he moans while Kai increases the speed of his fingers and the sucking. Jun can feel Kai’s smile in his cock, the vibration produced by his laugh. “God, god, yes, Kai!

And the final release comes, turning the room into a blurry image. Jun’s body tenses first, going limp after a second of intense pleasure. Jun sits up and looks Kai cleaning the cum from his lips. A heat wave strikes Jun, he knows he needs that man looking at him straight to his eyes, he wants to feel him.

I want you now, Kai, right here, right now, I need you inside me

No more words were needed. Kai rubs more lube in his cock and in Jun’s ass.

Are you ready babe?

His thick, blunt tip presses Jun’s entrance, ready to thrust him, possess him, make him his at last.

Fuck! What’s that noise????” Says Kai annoyed.

As he opened his eyes, he realizes the alarm clock is buzzing and in addition, he’s rock hard.

Fuck!!” he says hitting the mattress “ It was just a dream?