None

Height:

6'3

Weight:

Full Name:

Pier Hans Duford

21 in human years but is actually 121.

Favorite Things:

1. Girls in short skirts and guys in tight clothing.

2. Virgins blood.

3. Clubs and the night life.

4. Peace and quiet.

5. Art, music.

Least Favorite Things:

1. Annoyingly high voiced girls and guys, their not even worth his time.

2. The day time.

3. When things don't go his way.

Hobbies:

Pier has a classical air about him, he paints and draws, also he loves to play the piano. He has a great ear for music and loves to go to Opera's and Art gallerias.

Race:

Vampire

Sex:

Male

Family History/Background:

Pier come's from a very long line of Vampire Lords, when he was born he was branded as a Vampire Lord since his powers were strong everybody thought he was deemed to carry that title. He has four old brothers who annoy the living hell out of them. Each one of them had corrupted him in some way or another. When he was 10 his older brother Jordan introduced him to the world of sex and seduction which traumatized the poor boy but he was one of the reason why he is who he is to this day. His other three older brothers pro-took in to corrupting him. But as he got older he realized that his brothers were teaching him how to be a man.

Relationship History:

He has been with many people, he lost count of how many people he was with.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• KiraMidnight

k,NTc3MDkyMjcsODUxNDE1,f,IkutoTsukiyomi.png

Appearance:

He has blue hair going to his neck and blue eyes. He wears black clothing, the shirt doesn't go all the way down but that's how he likes it and his pants are normal length for his petite body. He has blue fuzzy cat ears and a tail to match.

Eye Color:

Blue

Hair Color:

Blue

Scars/Tattoos/Piercings:

None

Height:

5'6

Weight:

Full Name:

Kira Nicholas Midnight

Favorite Things:

Playing games, teasing Semes, being petted by people he likes, smiling, playing with bells and yarn and, being held and caressed by people he likes

Least Favorite Things:

Being chased, rude people, being hungry or sleepy, feeling weak, water, shoes and giving in easily

Hobbies:

Playing in parks and laying in the sand.

Race:

Neko

Sex:

Male

Family History/Background:

He lost his father to a Neko owner and lost his mom the same way.He was four when he was all alone in the world and by then he already knew it was fight or die.He can fit himself into small places and hide for days there without any kind of food and can hold his own against people that want to harm him.He is ready for any challenge that comes his way and isn’t easily scared.

Relationship History:

He has been with no one

The air was silent but that silents didn't last too long since it was broke by the beautiful sound of the piano playing a soft melody that would sooth anybodies heart. The voice singing along to the tune was just as beautiful as the melody being played.

"Come sit by the fire... Let me warm you up with a single kiss upon your lips... My darling... Come sit by the fire... Let me warm you up with a single kiss upon your lips..." Just then a cough was heard and the music stopped playing. "Pier? What in the devil are you doing?"

A deep gruff voice asked as crimson red eyes narrowed at the muscular back of the young man who was sitting at the piano with his pale fingers hovering over the key's. "What does it look like father... I was playing the piano..." He replied back in his deep seductive tone of voice which caused the man to sigh and shake his head.

"I thought you would be out feeding?" Pier scoffed and placed his elbow on the keys making the sounds go off in a weird sound. "Please father... I don't need to feed every day like some others..." He said in a I'm mightier then thou kind of ways which caused the man to grit his teeth and walk away from his irritating son.

He opened the doors to the ball room exiting out of them leaving the young male alone once again. The older male walked down the long hallway and past by some maids and butlers who were dodging out of the way of the angry vampire lord. And here he was going to get him a nice gift for his birthday!

He stopped in his tracks and sighed softly. It can't be helped... He was his son after all and not everyday does his sons turn 121... He then tapped his chin.. What could he get him...

Kira sat in his cage,strands of his hair in his eyes and hatred showing brightly in those deep sappgire eyes. As his captors dashed back and forth getting ready for the sale of the Nekos Kira sat there.

"We need to get them to sleep now..." One of the captors quickly said. The other nodded and gave each Neko a shot to force them to sleep...but Kira wouldn't let them get near him.

"Damn it...this one I cant get near...and tranquilizers could kill him...FUCK!!!"

"Just leave him!"

"Yes Sir..."

Kira hissed loudly and his ears were pinned back.He was ready to keep fighting them off,but they grabbed a cain and pulled his cage with them.

They got all the cages set up on the stage and put signs up of how much each Neko was worth,and the ones painted in red meant they were virgins,but Kira's cage was the only one with a sign painted in red

The Vampire Lord walked out of his very large manor and towards his car. A male dressed in black opened the back door for him to enter the car. Once the man got inside he waited on his driver to take him where ever he wanted to go.

Well a friend told him about an auction at the Marzipan Hotel and that was where his driver was taking him. Maybe he would find his son a birthday gift there. He crossed his legs over each other and sat there with a thinking look on his face. What if there was nothing for his son?

He sighed and closed his crimson red eyes losing himself in his thoughts. The driver glanced back at the man through the rear view mirror, he could tell that his Master was deep in thought. He knew then not to disturb him while he was in deep thought.

The poeple had already opened the auction by the time the driver got there.

Kira already had 28 bids on him,so his price was higher then before and now even more began bidding on the Neko.

Kira hissed each time one called his name repeating over and over

"I AM NOT A TOY!!"

Speaking his words slowly as if he thought they were slow,which pissed off a lot of them.He sat there quietly for a while though,he kind of felt sick now,from the heat and the fact he hadn't eatted in days...his body was slowly trying to pass out,but he wouldn't let it.

"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Kira yelled above the voices of the crowed,silencing the entire room.Kira panted a bit,and watched every single one of them

"Speak again damn it,I promise the second I get free I'll make all of you regret you ever tried to bye me!Wanna toy with your own life?"

Many of the people dashed out fast,being intimidated by the Neko.

Kira smiled a bit and his captors sighed

"Every fucking time we leave him concious he always chases off more then half of our people...fuck!"

When the Vampire Lord walked into the room he blinked when he saw half of the people leave and run out of the room. He blinked some more and took off his gloves, he raised an eyebrow at what he saw, Neko's and a lot of them!

He looked at each one of them but the one who catch his eye was the one with blue hair. He handed his driver his gloves and took his cane from him, he then walked past all of the other creatures and up to the stage getting angry glares from many of them. He walked up to the cage with the blue haired male in it, "Hmm... You're a cute one..."

He then heard the auctioneer telling him to get off the stage but as soon as he saw who he got rude with he gulped. "Lord Duford... What is somebody like you... Doing in a place like this?" The man asked the Vampire Lord who scoffed and took out his checkbook out from his inner pocket.

He then wrote a number on it and handed it over to him. The man took the check and gasped, "That's a lot of zero's..." Lord Duford smirked at the pity man. "What do you say you let that Neko out? I'll take good care of him..." He said while his crimson eyes gazed at the Neko boy.

Kira hissed loudly at the Vampire Lord and gave him an evil glare.

"If you even dare to touch me I'll tear your fangs from your mouth!!"

A few of the others looked at the Neko and then at the Vampire Lord

"If we let him out...he'll run.......we have to keep him in the cage..."

Kira sighed a bit and looked away

"I could run...but from a Vampire I wouldn't get to far...stupid idiots...!!"

Lord Duford blinked a few times before a laugh broke free from his throat which could scare anybody. "I won't lay a finger on you... But if you do come with me I promise you will be pampered and well looked after by my son..." He said in a very convincing tone of voice.

"What do you say? You'll have a nice comfy bed and a ton of food to eat..." He was making it sound tempting to the Neko to ease his sour mood. His driver walked over towards him and raised an eyebrow at the Neko boy in the cage. The driver knew that the Duford Manor would be a much better home then this place.

Kira just stared at the Vampire and laughed at him

"I do not fall for such stupid tricks,you dumb ass!!"

He turned his back to the Lord,his tail slowly swaying and my ears down.

One of the auctioneers smiled a bit

"Take him...but keep him in his cage ok my Lord?"

He looked very cautious about him letting the Neko out

• 3 weeks later...

(Okay so due to YO being offline and getting the system rebooted the replies for this Role play was deleted... Sad I know... But since it's back up and running again I'll be more then happy to give you all a brief summary of what had happened so far.

Scene 1: Kira was just bought by a Vampire Lord who at first was trying to make him feel well safe... But Kira didn't buy the coy act one bit. So after much cussing and struggling he was taken out of the hotel where the auction was held at and taken home with the Vampire Lord. Scene 2: When they got there to the house Kira was taken inside of the Duford Manor by a butler who can't stand Neko's. Even though Kira was being carried through the Manor he somehow got his tail hurt due to him struggling with the butler. Scene 3: However when Kira thought all hope was lost and so in came a blond Neko boy who told the butler that his master told him to release Kira into his care. The Neko soon introduced himself as Oliver. Scene 4: Oliver took Kira into the bathing area where all the servants use, they had a small talk leading to Oliver comforting Kira and soon after that told him that he needed to undress in order for him to clean him and make him presentable for Pier. Kira was shy about his body and covered his lower area part up with his hands.)

Oliver sighed softly at the shy and uneasy look that was on Kira's face, he knew that look all to well and quite frankly it pained him to see it. He walked around him so that he could start the water up in the black marble bathtub. "So... All of those markings on you're body... Are they from you're previous owner's?"

The blond Neko asked as his ear's were flat against his head while his tail was twitching from side to side in an uneasy kind of way. Half of him wanted to know while the other half didn't. He kept his glance focused on the bathtub in front of him, he knew when to give somebody their privacy.

```

A soft humming sound was coming from a light brown haired male who was in his room sitting on his very large king sized bed, one of his slender but yet long muscular leg was pulled up while the other one was laying straight out. A white sketch book was propped against his leg that was pulled up.

His back was leaning against his red and black oak head board, a soft smile was gracing his slightly tan but pale face. Just then a knock disturbed the young male's happy and calm moment. His crimson red eyes narrowed as he turned his attention towards his black painted oak double doors.

"Who is it?" He asked in a slightly harsh tone of voice before his door opened up to revel a beautiful long brown haired woman with dark crimson eyes. That caused his expression to soften when he recognized the woman, "Pier darling are you alright?"

The woman's angelic voice asked as her eyes scanned the young man's face. He sighed softly but nodded his head at her. "Yes mother I'm fine..." He said in a soft tone of voice but soon got curious as to why she was checking up on him. Maybe father told her what happened...

He thought bitterly, his eyes watched her movements closely. He was trying to figure out what she was really up too.

Kira looked down a bit and sat down on his knees,letting the coolness of the floor kind of sooth him.

"Yes...they are all from years of fighting against Masters for my freedom...which still I can't seem to get...I can't remember the last time I wasn't in bars...untill now.But I know the second we leave this room I will be forced back into the cage..."

His voice was a bit uneasy,but he kept calm as he watched Oliver make a bath.His ears were also down against his head,but his tail wasn't swaying.It still hurt from when he caught it under the cage. He crawled to Oliver's side and watched the water fill the tub,he then,without any hesitation,laid his head against Oliver's shoulder.His eyes showed a but of trust for Oliver,but they hid his deep fear for the area he was in

The blond haired Neko jumped up slightly when he felt Kira place his head on his shoulder. He then smiled softly at the slightly younger male before he leaned forwards to turn off the water since the tub was now filled.

"Okay... Well in you go!" He said before lifting the younger Neko's head gently off his shoulder and then got behind him. He wrapped his arms around his waist and picked him up effortlessly, he placed him in the water gently and smiled softly at him.

"Alright! You have two choices..." He grinned at the other male while holding up two fingers. "One: You can clean yourself or two: I could get in with you and clean you myself. The choice is you're's~" He chuckled lightly while his tail was moving from side to side.

Blushes lightly and starts deciding what he wants Oliver to do.He speaks a bit,but sounds shy.

"Well...I'd rather you took a bath with me...if you don't mind getting wet that is..."

Kira already began softly splashing in the bath,smiling a bit.It had been so long since he had been in a bath tub...instead of being sprayed by a water hose...or something worse...

Oliver couldn't help but think the younger Neko looked cute splashing around in the tub. He then shook his head slightly, a small smile graced his rose petal lips, his own Master gave him strict order's to get the other male clean by any means necessary.

The blond Neko decided right then and there to join the other in his bath. "I don't mind getting wet..." He said in a lightly purring tone of voice. He started to strip out of his own clothing, once he was done, he slid into the bath unashamed of how his tan body looked.

As soon as the warm water touched his cool skin he shivered in a very pleasant kind of fashion. "Ah... It feels so good..." He hummed in contentment. His golden brown eyes landed on the pale Neko in front of him. "Kira, come over here and let me wash you..." His voice was gentle and soft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vampire woman realized her son was watching her like a hawk, which caused her to sigh and turn on her heels to face the young Vampire Lord. "Why are you here mother?" Pier's voice came out much more harsher then what he intended for.

A sigh broke free from the woman's rosy red lips, why was her darling son so cruel to her? "Oh well I was making sure you had room that's all..." She lied, but however she knew she was caught the moment the young man's crimson red eyes narrowed into dangerous slits.

"Why. Are. You. Here.?" He asked once more but with much more force then before- his mother was hiding something from him and he didn't like it. She waved her hand gracefully dismissing her son's rude behavior, "Honestly, Pier... I thought I raised you better then this..." She said coolly.

Oh yes, she could feel the anger rolling off her son in strong waves. Like father like son... She huffed out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in. "If you must know... You're father told me to come in here and see if you're... New pet would enjoy you're... Decor..." She said looking around at the gray walls of her son's bedroom.

((OOC: The room looked kind of like this:

dark-bedroom-decor-layouts.jpg

))

At the mention of getting a pet his scowl dropped from his face. What in the world was his mother talking about? What pet? He furrowed his nicely sculpted light brown eyebrows together in confusion.

"What pet?" He questioned, becoming quite curious as to what it was. His mother turned her attention on her son and smirked. Man oh man was he going to be surprised.

Kira enjoied his bath exciteadly.He was splashing and giggling.And as Oliver asked him closer he did as told,getting close to Oliver.

"Ok!"

He blushed lightly and smiled sweetly as he was washed by Oliver.

Once he was clean another person walked in,getting ready to dress Kira.But Kira hissed firecly.The guy smiled a bit and quickly put a collar around Kira's neck,smiling a bit.The collar was red and had a locked fingerprint box on the side.The collar was a bit tight and made Kira attempt a deep breath.

As Kira did so the guy grabbed him by his wrist and forcefully dressed him.He then dragged Kira to the Young Lord's room and smiled a bit.He then knocked on the Lord's door.

"My Lord,your new pet is ready for you to meet.His fingerprint collar is on and awaiting your print!"

Kira gasped and quickly bit the guy's arm,making him cry out in pain.He then fircly slapped Kira,as hard as he could,causing Kira to fall and blood ran from his lips.He then got grabbed and held tightly by the guy

"May I come in my Lord?"

The long brown haired woman giggled softly as she listened to the commotion just outside of her son's door. Pier however, looked pensive. He was sad that his once quiet night was ruined by loud noises and annoying people.

But his eyes narrowed when he smelt blood... Neko blood. He gently placed his sketch book down on his bed and got up. He smoothed out his leather black form fitting pants, he then walked calmly and gracefully to the door (which his mother was standing next to).

He opened the double black oak doors up, revealing his tight black long sleeved v-necked, leather clad body to the servant. His sharp crimson red eyes looked impassive, the once pensive look was soon lost and forgotten. His light brown hair framed his facial structure perfectly.

He noticed the Neko's lip had blood on it. He raised a slightly tanned hand up to the Neko boy's lips and ran his thumb over the boys bottom lip, as he had done so, he then pulled his hand away only to raise his thumb up to his lips and lick the blood off.

It was tangy and sweet. Just like a virgin... He thought while staring at the boy for a few more minutes, he then turned his cold expressionless eyes over towards the man that was restraining the Neko. "Did you... Slap him?" His voice was deep and alluring but yet more dangerous and more well refined then his father.

His mother knew right then and there that the man was going to regret touching the Neko like that.

The man quickly gasped and bowed fast,getting mroe and more scared by every second.

"Y-young Lord....y-you must understand...he isn't easy to contain....h-he bit me....s-so y-yes...I slapped him...f-forgive me for touching your pet!!"

His voice showed much fear and his heart was raceing fast.Kira took this chance to dash off quickly,making a run for the front door,only to be caught and slammed to the ground by the guy that was showing fear to the Young Lord.

"Damn can,know your place and stop running!!"

He held the neko down as tightly as he could,but it was just so hard to keep him down,more and more the neko fought,trying harder to reach the door.

The guy remembered the neko's cage and tossed him back into it.He dragged the cage silently back to the Young Lord and slightly smiled.

"Got him..."

Still he feared the Young Lord's wrath,but he had only done what he felt was right,even though he knew laying a hand on any pet in the house was forbidden,he had still slapped the neko...and to top it all off...the harsh way he handled the neko a moment ago...infront of the Young Lord...now he feared for his life...

"If this damn cat wouldn't have ran away my Young Lord...I-I wouldn't have gotten so ough with him..."

Pier still held that expressionless look on his face, but you could tell he was clearly upset with the man that was in front of him at the moment. "Mother..." The Vampire woman got the message loud and clear.

"I shall take my leave then... And Pier darling... Don't play to hard with the poor man..." She giggled lightly while walking pass the servant and the Neko in the cage. The young vampire lord stood still for a few minutes before he turned on his heels closing his eyes slowly.

"Don't stand out there like an idiot... Come inside my room... Ryan..." He said in a deadly calm tone of voice which meant one of two things were going to happen. A: the man was going to get ripped to shreds or B: He was going to be drain completely. But the light brown haired man had special plans to punish this man.

"Bring the Neko inside with you... And no talking back... Understood?" He opened his eyes again and looked over his left shoulder staring right at the male with glowing fiery crimson red eyes. Anger was clearly showing in his once impassive eyes.

The guy gasped,fear quickly consumed his being.Slowly he walked in and dragged the neko in with him.

Kira wasn't afraid of the Young Lord,he hissed at him,his eyes dareing the man to make a move twords him again.

The other guy,had stood scared in the Young Lord's room.He held tight to the chain used to pull the neko's cage.He feared for his life and hoped this wasn't going where he knew it would.He held his breath a bit,in fear and in caution.

Kira on the other hand glared hatefully at the Young Lord,keeping a watchful eye on him and making sure he was at the farthers point away from both men as he could be in the cage.

He heard his door's shut behind the man that had walked inside of his room with the cage. When the man was in the middle of his room, Pier closed his eyes and in a flash appeared before the caged Neko boy.

He bent down on his knee and quickly placed a finger on the Neko's fingerprint collar, "If you keep glaring at me like that... I'll have to rip those pretty blue eyes of your's right out of your pretty little head..." He said coolly making and stating a fact and promise.

Once the fingerprint collar excepted his fingerprint, he pulled his finger out of the cage and stood up gracefully. The young Vampire Lord dusted off his pants once more before he turned his attention to the scared man. "Come here..." He said in a low sensual but yet unreadable tone of voice.

He was beckoning the man with his pointer finger to step forwards, while Pier sat down on the edge of his bed. "I promise... You're punishment wont be... Severe..." He chuckled lightly, which was also a bad sign. Looking angry and laughing... It was a horrible combination when it came too Pier that is....

The man took a deep breath and nodded,slowly approaching the Young Lord.He stopped infront of him,looking eye to eye with him,knowing he would except nothing less then eye contact.

Kira on the other hand hissed at the Young Lord after he had put his finger on the collar.He was only a few inches away from biting the mans finger hard,but he was just a few seconds slow.He sat against the wall of the cage and watched,wanting to be entertained by whatever would happen.His ears were down,so it almost looked as if he had none,and his tail wrapped protectiavly around his waist now,so no one could see it.He just watched the two men,interested now

Long off tan fingers reached up slowly taking a hold of the man's tie and yanked him down so that he had the man on his knees. "What have I told you about handling the pets?" Pier's voice may have had an ice cold sound to it, however- it was still alluring and seductive like it always was.

He started to loosen the mans tie before sliding it off his neck. He noticed the multiple bite marks on the man's neck, "Hn... Why do you hide the marks that I inflict upon you...? Are you ashamed of how many times I have punished you?". He purred out in a sadistic kind of way while running a long finger over one of the more older bite marks on the young handsome raven's neck.

"You've been acting up lately Ryan... And I... Don't like it..." He hissed out as his long fingers soon grew dagger sharp nails that can pierce the skin. That same finger dug harshly into the man's neck, dragging it down the side of his throat. The young Vampire Lord watched with interest as he saw crimson blood slide down after his finger.

"What a pretty color..." He muttered more so to himself before he removed his finger from the mans throat and replaced it with his hot tongue instead. He lapped up all of the blood that was on the raven's neck, he pulled away from him and licked his lips, he wanted more. "Get on the bed..." He whispered lowly in the man's ear as his bloody tongue traced the outer shell of the mans ear.

Ryan kind of shook a bit but did as he was told,laying in the Young Lord's bed.He now refused to make eye contack,he instead stared hatefully at the neko.he blamed it all upon him.Blood still slightly poured from his neck,and he continued focusing on the neko.Even he knew the neko was a virgin,and would probably quickly lose that against the Young Lord,but he also knew how the neko was...and maybe he'd get to keep it...if he continued acting the way he was he could keep it,but in return he'd lose his life...Ryan then looked at the Young Lord,watching his moves,just as the neko did

Kira blinked a bit,smiling at how the man was being punished.

'Better that bastard then me!'

Kira thought pridefully in his mind.He continued to watch,enjoying himself now.

The young Vampire Lord hovered over the man's body, his eyes were shinning dangerously, a blood lust look crossed through Pier's eyes. Okay so maybe he skipped feeding for a few days... But that wasn't going to stop him now.

"You're going to be my meal tonight..." He licked his slightly bloody lips, his canines were elongating, looking sharper and deadlier then before. He moved his hands up Ryan's chest in a sensual kind of way. Giving the man false hope of him being easy on him tonight.

However, he crushed that false hope by ripping the man's shirt open, causing buttons to go flying every where. On the man's body there was even more bite marks and scars, all of it was Pier's doing of course. The man was practicably his own personal servant after all.

Just then he leaned down in a blink of an eye and bit the males left chest plate very hard. Blood came from the wound that he just inflicted upon the man, he didn't care if he did scream in pain. Nobody seemed to care really. It wasn't like anybody was going to help him get out of his punishment.

He sucked harshly on the chest plate for a few minutes, drawing blood from it. After a few minutes of hearing the man shout out in displeasure, the young lord racked his sharp nails down the man's sides cutting into his skin. Pier at that time attached himself to the man's shoulder blade and bit down hard enough to brake the bone there. He knew the Neko was watching him tare the man underneath him slowly apart.